Ashley Alpha Phi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could respond, Kim chimed in "Yeah Ash! You can go to a doofey frat party any weekend. Come see how the other side lives!"

Isaiah smiled a half smile at me and nodded back over his shoulder. "Oh you're looking for a party then?"

I mean... I wasn't. I was just looking to go home and fuck my own brains out. I had a date with some pornhub, my vibrator and some towels. Obviously I couldn't just come out and say that, so I just smiled in return.

Kim came to my rescue. She left Sione's arm and pulled me aside to quietly talk with me. She put her arm around my shoulder and spoke quietly to me. "Ash, it's really no problem if you need to head out, but I told you I'd make it up to you. I totally get if you want to go track down Chad or whoever, but I've hung out with these guys a lot and they can be a riot."

The way she said "I'd make it up to you" shifted my perspective on the evening drastically. I hadn't really entertained the idea that Isaiah might be interested in seeing more of me, but in a quick analysis of our interaction of the whole night I guess he had been really good about making sure I was looped into the conversation when I didn't need to be. I was just some blonde that had come along for the ride but he had been engaging with me almost date-like.

With that new perspective I let myself take another look at Isaiah. He was pretty damn hot. His polo was stretched tight across his chest and tapered at his waist where he had it tucked into his pants. His pants fit, but it was pretty obvious that his quads were a bit too big for them. I mean obviously he was in shape but not all football players are created equal. Sione was a sweetheart and great to Kim but I wouldn't say his body was particularly notable other than being large. I let myself imagine wrapping my legs around his quads and grinding myself into his hard dark muscles. My nipples reacted to that thought and made the decision for me. I had never been with a black guy before - not that I had avoided it or anything, it's just the situation just hadn't come up.

I must have been lost in thought because Kim gave me a little shake and asked "so, are you coming?"

"Yeah. Definitely." I certainly hoped so at least.

We walked two by two along the sidewalk to the boys dorm. I walked with Isaiah and Kim and Sione lagged behind a bit. It was a little intimidating. I knew what I was coming along to do. Kim knew what I was coming along to do. If Kim knew what I was coming along to do I could assume Sione knew as well. She was quietly chattering at him behind us. The only one I wasn't certain knew my intentions was Isaiah, but I'm sure he could guess; girls didn't just head back to guys'd dorms for no reason.

It felt so different from going to a frat party. At frat parties I was in control. I felt like a predator stalking through the drunken grassland picking out my prey from a sea of drunken boys. I would pick one out and pounce on him dragging him back to his room. I would suck him and ride him, and make him shoot sticky cum all over himself. If I decided there was nobody worthy of my pussy then I could just call off the hunt and migrate back to my house with a pack of other unsuccessful huntresses. Maybe I would be a little disappointed and maybe I would have to use my imagination a bit while flicking my bean under my covers, but it was still all in my control.

Tonight was different. I was his prey. It felt like he was the one who snared me and was dragging me back to his lair. As I walked quietly by his side I could feel my pussy getting wetter with each step in anticipation. I currently had control over the situation, but every step I took towards his dorm I was voluntarily surrendering a little more of that control. I knew I could break it off and head back to my house now but that window was closing with each step. I felt nervous. My stomach had butterflies. I was suddenly very aware of how little I was wearing. I tugged at the back of my shorts to try to cover my cheeks just a little more.

I looked up at him. And I mean that - I looked up at him. My eyes only came up to just above his elbow. He was walking with his head down actively texting someone; his face was illuminated by the screen of his phone. His iPhone seemed miniature in his hands. The bend in his arm was causing his massive bicep to flex. It was pretty and shiny. I kind of wanted to bite it. He caught my eyes and smiled at me.

"What's up?"

His voice was silky and deep. Just two words and I was ready to jump him right there on the sidewalk. I had to find something to say so he didn't know I had just been eye-fucking him like a weirdo. "O-oh, you just got quiet. I was just curious who you were texting."

It seemed to catch him off guard. It was the first personal thing I had really asked him tonight. Everything up until now had been about the game or the team or how to play tight end (you know, in case I ever wanted to try out!)

He tilted the screen of his phone towards me slightly. "Ah. These are my cousins back home. They're always wondering how my games went. We usually catch up after every game... even the bad ones like that."

"Oh that's so sweet that you guys are so close." I crossed my arms in front of my bare midriff trying to keep some of the cold off of it.

"Well I don't know about how sweet it is. They seem to just want to give me pointers to up my game." He chuckled a bit. "I think it's just a long term play to get me to mention them to my coach. They want to ball in college too."

"My little sister is the same way. She wants to come here and rush Alpha Phi just like me..."

"But you don't want her to?"

I shook my head. "It isn't that I don't. It's just when I'm a senior she'd be a freshman and I wouldn't want to watch her go through the pledge process."

Isaiah laughed at that. "Oh is that pretty rough?"

"Well it can be. We're not supposed to haze, but it definitely happens."

He put his phone in his pocket, leaving his hand there. "Hazing huh? So what did they do to you?"

I grabbed his giant arm in a walking hug and deflected his question with the most innocent "Shit I'm so cold" I could muster. He didn't protest. I heard Kim giggle a little from behind me.

We walked a few steps in silence. Once I realized he wasn't going to protest, I answered. "It's a lot more drinking than you would imagine. Trivia games and challenges where your punishment is shots if you get it wrong or fail. A lot of girls get sick from it. I'm not sure I could watch my sister go through that." A lot of it was significantly more sexual in nature too. Stuff we probably shouldn't do but it was all in good fun and anyone could quit whenever they chose, but I didn't really feel like I should bring that up in that moment.

"I guess I can see that. You guys must be pretty close then."

I was answering yes when we arrived at their dorm. It was one of the older buildings on campus. It didn't even have an electronic door lock. Sione just pulled his lanyard out of his pocket and put his key in.

The front desk attendees waved at us as we walked by seemingly unconcerned about the two visitors that Sione and Isaiah were dragging in. We passed through the common area filled mostly with other football players to call outs of "what up" and "We'll get 'em next year". Someone was bumping some bass heavy music.

Their room wasn't anything too special. I guess I had always assumed that the football team would get some pretty nice accommodations, but it looked like any other dorm if not a little older. It had painted cinderblock, a small window, a couple of small desks and two elevated beds with dressers underneath them. It was a little larger than Katie's dorm room but not by much. Their floor space was about the same on account of their beds not being stacked.

We walked into their room and Kim immediately jumped up onto what I presume was Sione's bed. Isaiah moved to his desk and opened up his laptop. Sione opened the mini fridge and pulled out a casserole dish of something and popped it in the microwave. I wasn't really sure what to do with myself so I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started flipping through old texts.

Nelly started playing out of the small speakers hooked to Isaiah's laptop and he moved to fiddle with something else on his desk.

Isaiah turned to Sione who was taking his next meal out of the microwave. "Tui! No practice for a week!" Their body language had changed entirely since we walked into their room. Isaiah was immediately more relaxed. Sione was less stiff.

"Yessir!" Sione called back. He pulled the Tupperware top off of his casserole dish and started poking at it with a plastic fork that looked too small for his hand. Kim opened her mouth and he poked in a bit of some rice and what looked like it could have been chicken. I don't know exactly what it was but it was clearly homemade and it smelled amazing.

"Kim, will you be partaking with us tonight?" Isaiah called out.

"Of course!" Kim called back to Isaiah and then to me, "Ash get over here. Stop just standing there looking at your phone!"

I realized i had my nose buried in my phone. I just didn't really know the protocol here. Nelly was cool, but like, was I supposed to dance? It felt a bit presumptuous to just go sit on Isaiah's bed, so I had just introverted a bit. I was out of my element!

I crossed the room and hopped up on Sione's bed next to Kim. Sione pulled over his desk chair and sat beneath us, but his height made it feel like he was almost sitting on our level. Kim grabbed my hand and gave me a smile.

"What about your friend Kim, will she be joining us?" Isaiah called out. I thought that was odd. Of course I was joining. I was here already wasn't I?

"I dunno. Ash?"

I didn't know how to respond so I smiled in silence while awkwardly grooving to Nelly.

Isaiah finally finished what he was working on at his desk. He turned around and he was holding a small red and black blown glass bong.

I stopped my awkward white girl Nelly groove and just stared at it. I mean, I knew what it was, I wasn't that sheltered. It had just never come up. It was never something I even considered trying. My stomach jumped into my throat. I had mentally prepared myself to give a blowjob tonight or even get fucked if Isaiah played his cards right, but this caught me with my guard down. I was suddenly hyper aware of the two diet cokes I had drank earlier. It was like my body decided that it could get me out of this situation if I had to excuse myself to go pee.

Kim gave my hand a squeeze. I guess my body language betrayed me. "Hey. Earth to Ash. You ok?"

I snapped my head around to quietly conference with Kim. I didn't want to seem like a dork, but I really needed some reassurance.

"I've... i've never..."

Sione's heard me. His eyes got big and a smile spread across his face. It was the most emotion I had seen him show all night.

"Shit, you've never had a little pakalolo?"

I shook my head. I looked over at Isaiah. He was standing in the middle of the room with a giant smile on his face. I didn't know why everyone found this so entertaining. Kim gave my had another squeeze.

"Hey, nobody's going to make you, but I've smoked with these guys a bunch of times. It's a riot."

That helped a little bit. I was a little surprised to find out that Kim smoked pot. She didn't seem like the type and apparently she smoked pretty often. I nodded and then with everyone staring at me I asked nobody in particular "ok, I'll give it a shot. What should I expect?"

The guys celebrated. Even Kim did an enthusiastic clap. Isaiah pulled his chair over from his desk and sat facing us across from Sione who went back to shoveling rice and chicken into his face. We formed a crude little circle.

Kim took over the explain-it-to-Ashley duty. "So the first few times, you're going to cough. Don't be embarrassed, everyone does. The bubbler will make it better than if we were smoking a joint but it's still going to tickle."

I nodded. I expected to cough. I had seen enough movies.

"You're also going to feel it a lot faster than getting drunk. That really caught me off guard my first time."

"But what does it feel like?"

Isaiah reached into the mini fridge and fetched a bottle of water. He tossed it up on the bed landing on the bed touching my thigh. It was cold and made me flinch.

"Hm. Being high is kind of unique. You'll feel altered like being drunk but you won't feel all uncoordinated. It's a lot more internal and makes your thoughts go to weird places. My best advice is just roll with it. When I'm drunk I can really concentrate and find clarity for a few moments, but if you try to do that while high you're just going to struggle."

I started to calm down a little bit. This was what college was for, right? To try new things? Kim wasn't going to let anything bad happen to me, and I was getting serious calming vibes from Sione and Isaiah. I nodded.

"Ok. What do I do?"

Isaiah held the bong in his left hand and produced a small yellow lighter in his right. "You're going to light this part. Try not to light the entire bowl, just the edge. You put your mouth here and suck. The harder you suck the hotter it gets." He shot me a wink, "but the water cools it down. The smoke builds up in the chamber and when you're ready to inhale, you lift this part" he demonstrated by lifting the bowl.

Kim chimed in, "you probably shouldn't try to build up too much smoke in the chamber your first time. It can get overwhelming pretty quick."

Isaiah put the bong to his mouth and sparked the lighter. He drew air through the pipe and the bowl glowed intensely with every puff. He set the lighter down and raised the stem, taking a deep breath. He replaced the stem and pointed at himself while holding his breath.

"He's holding it in as long as he can." Kim explained. He slowly exhaled a thick cloud of white smoke. I don't really know what I expected. Nothing seemed to change. He was still just sitting there. The same Isaiah I had met hours ago.

He handed the bong to me and I took it with both hands. He handed me his lighter. I couldn't quite figure out how to position my hand with the lighter and the stem and get my mouth on the pipe and everyone was looking at me. I was starting to get overwhelmed. Isaiah and Sione were grinning at me like I was a clown. My bladder tugged at me again reminding me I had an out if I needed it.

Kim came to my rescue. "Here. It's already cherried you don't need to light it again." She took the bong and held the pipe near my face. "Just draw through this."

I put mouth on the pipe and pulled. There was a lot of resistance, like I was sucking air through a garden hose. With each pull, the ember in the bowl glowed a little brighter. Kim pulled it away from me before I sucked too long. The guys watched in anticipation. A little bit of smoke swirled around the top of the pipe like a magic potion.

"Ok, take a few deep breaths. When I put this back up to your mouth you'll inhale."

I nodded and prepared myself.

She put the pipe back near my face and I put my mouth on the opening. She removed the stem and I inhaled.

It almost immediately burned. It didn't taste like it smelled at all. It didn't really taste like anything actually. It felt like my lungs were a rodeo bull trying to kick me off. I stifled a cough and a small squeak came out of me. The smoke inside of me felt like it was plucking my esophagus like a rubber band. Like a high school boy fingering me before I was warmed up, just rubbing his finger up against my inner wall with no lube.

Isaiah and Stone started to clap. A smile spread across Kim's face. I began to slowly exhale and got about halfway when my lungs exploded into a coughing fit. My smoke didn't look as thick or sexy as Isaiah's. How could it? I was hacking up a lung. My body convulsed and I buckled over. It seemed like no amount of coughing was getting all of that sticky smoke out of me. Kim patted my back a couple of times, and I reached for the water bottle still resting against my thigh.

The water helped a little and I started to regain my composure. My coughing died down to intermittent. I looked at Isaiah through watery eyes and asked "how did I do?" knowing that I hadn't done well.

"You took it like a champ. How do you feel?"

I didn't feel any different really. I guess my head felt kind of tight like I was wearing a headband. My lungs still tickled a bit. I wasn't like dizzy or anything though. Maybe it wasn't working? I held up two thumbs and gave my best cheery smile. Isaiah leaned back in his chair and returned the thumbs up.

I watched him closely as he leaned back. His head was kind of off to one side, but not like, lolled over like he was drunk or tired. Just kind of relaxed.

Kim took a rip next to me.

I stared at Isaiah's muscular neck. It made me wonder if I had all those same muscles and they're just smaller because I don't wear a helmet all the time? I moved my head around a bit trying to feel them. I could feel each of them moving inside of me except one. He had one that was like, kind of near the front side that I couldn't really feel so I tried putting my neck in the same position as his. That didn't really work either.

I was suddenly very aware of Kim looking at me. How long had I been playing with myself? I mean, how long had I been playing with my neck? Not myself. That would have been super embarrassing if I had just started playing with myself in front of everyone. My pussy really liked that thought though, and she started getting warm. She reminded me that I had indeed promised to play with her earlier and she was getting impatient. I shushed her. Kim looked perplexed and then gave me a big smile.

Sione took his hit and passed the bong back to Isaiah.

I felt a dull ache of pressure in between my legs. I looked at my hands to make sure that I wasn't playing with myself even though I knew I wasn't. I had to be sure that my hands hadn't sprouted minds of their own. They looked innocent enough. I looked back over at Kim who was still staring at me. She began to laugh and then covered her mouth immediately.

I started laughing as well. I guess it was kind of absurd looking at my hands like that. I tried to explain myself to her so she wouldn't know that I was thinking about playing with myself. "Kim! Kim! I was just looking at my hands!" Was all that came out. That just made her laugh harder which made me laugh harder. My insides felt bouncy.

Something big touched my knee bringing me back to reality. Isaiah blew out smoke as he set the bong on my leg. I was prepared this this time, but he just smiled at me while I fumbled with the lighter and the stem and the bong. How do people do this without having three hands? Isaiah let me struggle like that for longer than he should have. It felt like one of those dreams where you're trying to do something simple but everything keeps going wrong.

He stood up in front of me and offered to help. He took the bong from my hands and stood in front of my knees holding it towards me. It didn't feel right to lean over, so I opened my legs and scooted my butt towards the edge of the tall bed. My inner thighs straddled his ribs. My body reacted to the proximity of a warm body near. I felt my neck blush. I felt my nipples harden. I felt my lips begin to flood with my juices. I wanted to squeeze him with my thighs, but fought the urge. I briefly worried that I had done it without even thinking about it.

He held the bong to my lips and struck the lighter. I sucked in two or three times while he held the flame to the bowl. He removed the stem and I cleared the pipe of the thick smoke. It tickled my lungs again, but I was so hyper aware of every reflex in my body that I was able to stifle any coughing. It was like when I first learned the trick of holding my left thumb in my right fist to stifle my gag reflex, only it was my entire body. Time slowed down and I felt like I had cheat codes to the things my body usually just did automatically.