Ashley Alpha Phi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body seemed to detect my orgasm and followed suit. His hips bucked forward and his dick thrust upward into my aching bladder. There was no use in trying to control it. I moaned hard and gave into the waves of pleasure cascading over my body. His dick throbbed and his thrusts got harder. Squirt or pee it didn't matter. I could no longer control the liquids inside my body. He was pumping me. With each thrust in he filled me. With each pull back my body instinctually forced liquid out of me.

His thrusting quickened and I slowly regained my senses. I opened my eyes. He was looking down between our legs as he thrust. I grabbed the back of his neck so that he would look at me.

"I want you to cum on me." I directed him. I had made a mess, and I wanted him to do the same now. He thrust roughly into me three more times. Each time he pulled out the decrease in pressure caused liquid to pour out of me, covering him and dripping onto his sheets.

In his last thrust he pulled out of me entirely and in one motion removed the condom from his dick. I could barely think. I knew I was probably peeing, but the sensations radiating from my pussy made it hard to be sure. He gripped himself hard with his hand and began pumping hard, thrusting his hips.

The first cum out of him didn't go far. It dribbled out of the tip of his dick and fell from on its tip just below my belly button. Not a second later though, his whole body convulsed and a rope shot out of him. It landed on the right cup of my bra and trailed all the way back to his member over my tummy and wrist. A second rope emerged striking right in between my tits, then a third. He grunted hard at the fourth. His whole body thrusting into his hand above me.

I was covered in cum. The last waves of my clitoral orgasm subsided as he collapsed next to me. I looked over at Kim. Her body was convulsing and her breathing was hard and shivery, like she was trying to hide it from me. I was glad I gave her a good show.

The clouds parted as Isaiah's body fell next to me. I closed my legs and under the dull pain from being stretched I realized that my ass was completely soaked. I was laying in a pool of my own squirt. It was the second time this week I hadn't been able to control myself. I wasn't sure if I should be proud of that or disgusted with myself.

Isaiah was breathing hard, nuzzled into my neck next to me half conscious. His now softening dick was resting on my left thigh. My vagina was still involuntarily contracting every few seconds. I tried to relax her. She was fatigued from the pounding she just received. I still had a dull ache above my pubic bone as if I had not relieved enough pressure. My head was still swimming from the pot. It felt like we had smoked ages ago. I wiggled my pink toes, and relaxed my feet entirely. I wiggled my fingers and tensed my arms then allowed them to completely relax. Next I tensed and relaxed my shoulders. My calves. My core. I was floating on an ethereal post orgasmic cloud. I hadn't been fucked like that ever. Finally I tensed all of my muscles in my thighs and pelvic area, clenching hard through a contraction. I allowed them all to relax as well. I felt a hot spurt of liquid shoot out onto my thighs and trickle back towards my butt. It made me tense. I was startled, but reasoned with myself "what's the harm now?" and relaxed.