Ashley Alpha Phi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exhaled towards Isaiah's chest and let myself fall backwards onto Sione's bed, laughing at my body's reaction to everything. It felt like I was laying on a cloud. Sione had an amazingly soft bed. Every nerve in my body was telling me about everything touching my body all at once. It was mildly overwhelming. My brain felt like it was racing taking in all this data that I could usually ignore. I could feel my bra strap on my back and the slightly ticker clasp. I could feel how my nipples straining against the silky cups of my bra. The stretchy fabric of my tank top hugged me lightly against my ribs. My dangly belly button jewelry had flipped upwards when I fell back and was heavily resting on my navel. My feet felt utterly oppressed by my boots. I wiggled my pink toes to make sure they were still there. My thighs rubbed the muscular sides of the man in between them and I could feel my pussy pumping with each pulse in reaction to this. She felt tingly and swollen as I could feel every thread of my panties hugging me. She wanted me to touch her so badly. My panties were noticeably damp between my legs. I could even feel the back strap of my thong touching my butthole. My shorts were softly hugging each curve of me. They were hugging my hips and mound. I arched my back so slightly trying to catch myself with their seam but the pressure I felt was frustratingly small.

My arms were at my sides and my hands were touching the outside of my thighs. I was lightly tickling the skin just below the coverage of my shorts and I was reveling in the feeling. I wanted to reach in between my legs and touch myself so badly. I knew I shouldn't, but I played with the hem of my shorts anyway, lost in the sensation. The pressure above my pubic bone was growing. I knew on a fundamental level that I needed to pee and I recognized that the pressure I was feeling was my body telling me that it was time, but I was so relaxed and the pressure felt kind of nice. It was weird to me that it wasn't more urgent like it had been just moments ago. Now that I focused on it, it occurred to me that I had needed to go for a while now. Why was I not bouncing around and holding myself trying to keep it in? I felt super relaxed. I started to panic wondering if I hadn't already peed.

"Feeling it yet?" Isaiah asked me. Was he not? Was that why he wasn't touching me? My body was aching for him to reach out and touch me.

I nodded. I wanted to feel his giant hands on my body. I wanted him to take his put one hand on each of my thighs and spread my legs wider until I felt the tendons in my groin stretch. Then maybe he could use one of those giant dark hands to reach out and rub me over my shorts. I was aching to feel him. I let the visual of him touching me play out in my mind and I could feel myself soaking in my underwear. I silently hoped that the wetness I was feeling between my legs was only my impatient pussy and that I hadn't wet my pants. I finally untangled the words in my mind and was able to clumsily ask "what about you, are you feeling it?"

He nodded still staring down at me. Then he simply handed off the bong to Kim and returned to his chair.

I took the opportunity while he wasn't looking to sit up quickly, snap my knees shut and grab myself between my legs to check to make sure I hadn't somehow peed without realizing it like I had back at Katie's dorm. My pussy was grateful for the attention and my hips bucked forward involuntarily. I don't think anyone saw. I was definitely warm and damp, but my shorts at least felt dry. Sitting up so quickly gave me a bit of a head rush and reality came crashing in on me that I was, in fact, incredibly high. I rode the wave like Kim had told me to. I tried not to get lost in my own thoughts. Movement to my left made me look over to Kim.

Kim scooted herself off of the bed while exhaling. She swung a foot over Sione's lap straddling him and handing him the bong. Sione took a rip while Kim gyrated her hips on him and buried her face in his neck and tangle of curly hair. Kim's hips bucked rhythmically on Sione's lap. He closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair letting himself get lost in the moment. Kim looked really hot doing that. I was amazed that she didn't care that Isaiah and I were in the room. She had to know I was watching her. Questions flooded my mind. Did she do this every time she smoked? Was her pussy complaining at her like mine was? Was that why she needed to grind on Sione? Did Isaiah ever join in?

I looked over at Isaiah. He was staring at me. I bit my lower lip and tried to look as sexy as possible. His eyes traveled up and down my body, lingering in my lap. I realized my hand had still been lingering in between my legs, playing lightly with my lips through my shorts while I watched Kim grind on her man. I wasn't too self conscious though. I recognized the hungry look in his eyes; he obviously liked what he saw. I scooted closer to the edge of the bed and spread my legs so that he could get a better view. I kicked off my boots, hooked my heels on Sione's bed frame under his mattress and gyrated to the rhythm of the bass coming out of Isaiah's speakers. I gave him the best show I could, writhing my sex in front of his eyes, willing him to get up and touch me.

We sat like that for what seemed like forever. I leaned on my left hand while my right traced my lips above my shorts. I mocked spreading myself for him. The raw sexuality of my moves combined with being so blatantly on display was winding me up to the point I felt like I was going to explode. Isaiah sat motionless watching me. I wanted so badly to show him more, and my body was aching for more touch. I wanted to slip my finger up under the leg of my grey shorts and feel my wetness but the way he was staring at me without reacting was preventing me from doing so. Finally, mercifully, he nodded towards his bed. I eagerly closed my legs and hopped down to the floor while he stood up and adjusted the lighting in the room. I could feel the slickness between my legs as I walked over to his bed. If I hadn't already, I was surely in danger of soaking through my grey shorts.

Isaiah turned on a desk lamp and then turned off the overhead lighting effectively dimming the lights in the room. I hopped up onto his bed and laid back. My knees fell open and my eyes landed on Kim. She was grinding into Sione with purpose. It reminded me of dry humping my first boyfriend in high school before we were brave enough to have sex. I wondered how long it would be before they threw all modesty aside and took off their pants.

I looked back over at Isaiah. His shirt was off now. He was all dark muscle. His pecs looked like an action figure. His abs were nothing short of amazing. He shined in the darkness as he walked over to the edge of the bed. I couldn't resist anymore. My left hand crept underneath my underwear and found my pussy while he watched me. My fingers traced small circles around my clit. Everything between my legs was soaking wet and aching with need. Need to be filled. Need to release. Need to climax. I reached out with my right hand to touch him just to make sure he was real. I dug my fingernails into his chest first, then softened my touch as my hand traced down to his abs. When I couldn't reach any lower, I flipped over to my stomach facing him. I used both hands to unbuckle his belt and pants. He let them drop to the floor.

I drank in the sight of him. His quads looked like they were sculpted out of dark marble. His boxer briefs were tight against his body concealing his massive cock tucked down and to the right against his leg. It surely had to be a trick of the lighting making him seem so large. If I had seen that on any other guy I would have assumed I was being punked or that the guy was wearing a fake. I reached down and lightly ran my fingernails along his shaft as far as I could reach. It twitched in response to my touch. It was real. I wanted to see it. I needed to see it. Now.

I grabbed his hand and invited him into his own bed. He climbed up and laid down on his back with his hands above his head. I straddled him on my knees and moved my hips while hovering over him. Every inch of my body was telling me to drop my hips and grind into him like Kim was doing to Sione, but I resisted. I wanted to savor this. I ran both hands up the inside of my thighs and lingered my fingers over my pussy before tracing up my belly and grabbing the bottom of my stretchy tank top.

I lifted it over my head and threw it to the floor. Kim and Sione were transitioning to the bed as well. She looked back at me and gave me a knowing smile as she unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her body.

I turned my attention back to Isaiah who was watching my chest with an almost pained look on his face. I leaned forward and put both of my hands on his chest. I buried my face in to the nape of his muscular neck. I inhaled deeply taking in his smell. Something came over me. I couldn't help myself, I bit him. His hands went to my hips and his body writhed underneath mine begging me to sit on him. I stopped my assault on his gorgeous dark neck and moved lower, stopping to lick his nipple and traced my tongue down the center line of his abs.

As I descended, his hands ascended on my body. I transitioned my knees in between his. I stopped just above the waistband to his boxer briefs, as his hands found my tits. He lingered over my bra at first. His hands were so large it made my tits feel small by comparison. He wiggled two fingers into each of my cups. His fingers found my tiny nipples and he rolled them shooting sparks of electricity down my body threatening to overwhelm me, but I was on a mission.

I grabbed the front of his boxer briefs with one hand and with my other reached in. As large as his outline had looked out of his briefs, he felt even larger. I coaxed his dick out of the top of his waistband and it landed with a soft thud against his belly, reaching all the way up to his navel.

I had seen a lot of dicks in my time, but I had never seen one this large. My body reacted to the sight of his cock like it had reacted to the sight of the bong earlier; I immediately felt my need to pee. I felt my pelvic muscles shift as if they were preparing to try to accomodate his massive member. I felt a small trickle escape into my panties before I grabbed myself to stop the flow. I wasn't too concerned. I was so soaked anyway what were a couple of more drops? My mouth opened and closed as I tried to work out just how I was going to tackle my monumental task.

His hands folded behind his head and I used both hands to relieve him of his underwear. As he lifted his hips to assist me I looked over at Kim. She was riding Sione standing cowgirl style. Her hands were above her head. She was still wearing her bodysuit, but it had been unsnapped at the bottom. Her hips bounced on Sione as his hands braced her weight against her tits and played with her nipples through her shirt. She had impressive control of her body.

I was just getting started though. I positioned myself between his muscular legs and lifted his behemoth of a cock with both hands. It had heft to it. It felt powerful, like I could hit someone with it and knock them out with it. My whole body felt small next to his. Had the pot shrunk me, or was I just feeling small in comparison to his cock? It was a silly thought, but our proportions were pretty silly too.

I used my left hand and lightly tickled his balls with my fingernails. I started at the base of his cock with my tiny tongue and wiggled it back and forth across his giant urethral bulge all the way up his shaft to just below the head. I sucked on the sensitive spot where his shaft met the head and made little circles with my tongue. I felt his hips buck underneath me and heard a quiet "damn" escape his lips.

I repeated my motion. I restarted at the base and made it all the way back to his frenulum again. His hips bucked again, harder. This time I lifted him upright. Precum glistened at the tip of his head. I rubbed a single finger through it then made small circles lubricating his entire head.

I made deliberate eye contact with him as I put my finger into my mouth. My own taste on my fingers from earlier mingled with the sweet taste of his precum. I sat on my knees with his cock held upright by both of my hands pointed towards my face for more than a moment. I stroked him with both hands slowly. Kim was moaning now. Their bed was creaking under the power of Sione's thrusts.

I brought my mouth to the head of his dick and wrapped my lips around it trying my best to keep my teeth out of the way. I took the head of his dick into my mouth as far as I could, and teased the bottom side of his shaft with little circles of my tongue. I started slowly bobbing my head up and down on the tip of his penis. I couldn't fit much more than the head of it in my mouth. My jaw was aching but I felt him thrusting his hips in need every time my head rose. The girth of his penis filled my entire mouth like a ball gag. I built speed and soon felt pressure on the back of my head where his massive hand was resting. Under normal circumstances I would have been pissed at his insistence but here the help was welcome. Regardless it surprised me. I thought my lack of concentration might cause me to lose my pee, so I grabbed myself roughly in between my legs. My shorts even felt wet now. I worked my hand underneath them and began rubbing myself. I matched the speed of my circles with the bobbing of my head. My hand was soaked from my juices, and i was beginning to feel the familiar hollow sensation of needing a dick in between my legs building. I needed to be filled. I needed something inside of me or I would implode.

I cleared my mind and exhaled, pausing my head bob and gathering my senses. Isaiah's hips thrust plaintively below me but I needed to concentrate. I opened my jaw as wide as I could and took him all the way. I could feel him stretching my throat as I took all of his manhood. I heard him say "holy fuck" but I was in a different world. I couldn't breathe. I came up for air, and then impaled myself again. I did this again, and again, and again. I inserted two fingers inside of myself and relished my sloppy wetness. I felt his quads flex around me and his dick swelled signaling he was getting close, but making it more difficult to continue to deep throat.

I knew I that could finish him off this way if I wanted. I could increase my speed and make some choking sounds like I was trying to breath and use my hand to pump him until he started throbbing and spraying his baby batter everywhere. He may be a giant but his stamina was no better than that of a drunken frat boy. I wasn't ready for him to finish though. I had made a promise to my pussy that I intended to keep.

I removed his dick from my mouth, continuing to stroke with my seemingly miniature hand. His left hand was covering his eyes as he bit his lip. His face looked pained like he was trying desperately to hold back his cum.

"Hey. You got protection?" I asked in his general direction.

He sat up onto his elbows and nodded. He swung his legs down off the bed and dismounted walking over to his desk. As he did I took his place and laid on my back. I removed my soaking shorts and panties and rubbed played clit as he fumbled in his desk drawer. I was already on edge and could have made myself cum right then staring at his dark body and massive cock stiffly wagging between his legs. I looked over at Kim. She was no longer bouncing. She was parked on top taking as much dick as she could get. Her hands were on Sione's chest and she was bucking her hips roughly into him. He seemed to be only capable of barely thrusting in response. They were strangely quiet, as if they were trying to be somewhat private; as if the four of us didn't know exactly what we were all doing.

I felt the bed shift and suddenly Isaiah was kneeling above me in between my legs. His right hand was stroking his dick and his left brought a gold and black package up to his mouth. He tore into it with his teeth. He stopped stroking briefly and brought the condom down to the tip of his member. It took two or three strokes but he unrolled it down his shaft.

I made a quick mental note and updated my number to 10.

I continued rubbing my clit as he towered over me. I wasn't entirely certain how I was going to accommodate his girth, but it was his length I was truly worried about. His dick hovered over me ominously. It spanned from between my legs up to the bottom of my ribs. He put his hands by my shoulders to brace himself. I felt the tip of his dick brush my fingers that were busy circling my clit edging along the precipice of orgasm. I stopped, and grabbed him with both of my hands, guiding him towards my opening.

The tip felt nice at first. He felt like any other dick I've ever taken. My opening is really sensitive, so his tip tickled as it traced over my lips. I moved him back and forth along my opening, playing in my wetness. Finally I lined him up. As he started to enter me, an involuntary gasp escaped my lips. I guess i had expected him to feel like any other dick. Instead he stretched me. I whimpered pitifully. Unintentionally. He paused.

"Are you ok?"

It was kind of him to ask. It felt like I was sitting on a baseball bat. I nodded wordlessly and tried to relax as best I could. I put my fingers back on my clit and started circling. The pleasure from my hand made the pain from him stretching me feel incredible.

He continued into me and every time I thought surely he would be done he kept pushing. I felt like I couldn't breath. Like he was poking my lungs. I was absolutely full. Maybe for the first time ever. He pushed a little farther and I gasped at the dull pain. I was stretched as far and as wet as I could get and I couldn't take one more inch.

He just smiled down at me and started backing out. Relief poured over me as a vacuum sucked my insides. When he had nearly exited me I wrapped my legs around his ass and started pulling him back in. Farther this time. Just a little more stretch. Until I couldn't take it anymore and a whimper escaped me again.

I did this over and over. I kept trying to find the base of his dick but no matter how much I pulled him into me I felt the dull ache of pain before the base of his dick. Each time I tried to pull him in and it only resulted in a whimper. He didn't say a word, he just thrusted into me over and over. Slowly fucking me. I could feel his dick getting slightly harder with each thrust, but I felt like I had to find the bottom. I started trying to control my breathing, exhaling at the apex of his thrust to try to make more room for him, but each time I felt the pain of the extent of my flexibility.

I looked over towards Kim. Sione was asleep now, passed out in post orgasmal bliss. Kim was lying on her back with her knees in the air. Her head was turned to the side facing me. Her hand was between her legs moving quickly. Our eyes met briefly before she turned her attention back to her own pleasure.

It wasn't long before I felt his back muscles tense under my legs. His next thrust I felt his dick pulsate and I knew I only had him for a few more thrusts. I increased the speed of my fingers on my own clit and felt my familiar white heat beginning to radiate outwards. It spread to the base of my spine and mingled with the icy pain of his dick stretching my outer walls. I bit my lip and whimpered as he pushed farther into me with each thrust. I looked up at Isaiah and locked eyes with him. I bit my lip and nodded encouragement at him as my body began to convulse.

My legs tightened around him pulling him deeper inside of me. A wave of unfamiliar orgasm ricocheted through me as he reached the apex of his thrust. This one was different. Warmer. More primal. More bass heavy underneath the shocking electricity of what was radiating from my clit. I felt full and I pushed my pelvic floor muscles in an attempt to bring him farther in. I could feel my vaginal muscles contracting rhythmically with each wave.