Lilac's Foggy Morning

Story Info
Lilac is having trouble thinking this morning.
2.4k words
4.6
11.5k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 12/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilac was drifting lazily in the clouds. She felt like she was wrapped in a warm blanket, unaware of where exactly her body was but knowing it was snuggled up cozily. She heard Ashley's voice dimly, but making out the words was too much effort for her at the moment. Instead she simply basked in them, letting them soak into her like warm water.

Small threads of thought kept biting at the edges of her bliss. Part of her was always trying to analyze what was going on, or remember what time it was, or try to make out exactly what Ashley was saying, and although she pushed it down whenever she realized it was poking up, she couldn't remove the distraction entirely. Every moment spent thinking was a moment not spent enjoying serene bliss.

Ashley's voice sounded clearer for just a moment, but Lilac still didn't make an effort to figure out what it was saying. After a pause, she heard another voice (her own?) speak a soft response, but she didn't dwell on it. Whatever this conversation was, it wasn't her concern; she just wanted to float in this warm haze.

Yet despite her best efforts, she felt something pulling her out of it. She lurched towards wakefulness as if yanked by a rope, each heave gentle but irresistible. Slowly she became aware of her body once again, feeling it sluggishly respond to roll call. She was laying on her side, but she couldn't muster the strength to open her eyes yet. Or do anything more than gently curl a few of her fingers, really.

She could hear Ashley's voice more clearly now. She still wasn't sure what was being said, but there were starts and stops, and every start was accompanied by one of those lurches towards wakefulness. She felt like she should know what was going on, but the thought spiraled away from her as she tried to grasp it, and she was suddenly no longer sure if that was true. Still, she felt safe in Ashley's hands, so it didn't frighten her.

"Two, nearing complete awareness." Ashley was counting down! Lilac's brain staggered around trying connect the dots and figure out what that meant for what was going on, but it was interrupted by her eyes fluttering open and feeding her snippets of vision that demanded immediate processing. She was lying down in their living room, and Ashley was sitting in a chair in front of her, looking so beautiful with a halo of light from the kitchen illuminating her from behind. Her face was gentle and loving, and Lilac felt her confusion melting away.

"One, awake and out of trance. How're you doing, Ly?" Ashley asked, looking her over. The pieces fell into place for Lilac; she was being brought up from trance. The pleasant afterglow hadn't yet faded, and although she was certainly awake and out of trance as ordered, she wasn't entirely there yet. So she answered honestly.

"Warm. Sleepy. How long was I..." she began, her eyes scanning around slowly as her head started to roll over to look for a clock. The curtains were closed, so it was hard to tell what time of day it was. Her pulse quickened as she realized that she actually couldn't remember the start of this session.

Ashley cut her off with a delighted clap of her hands. "Good! Dream deep, Lilac." Lilac's eyes fell shut and her awareness of her body retreated once again as her thoughts scattered into the wind. A soft, warm fog descended on her mind and wrapped around it like a lover, and she felt her interest in her surroundings vanish. She let Ashley take over and drifted away.

The dim rumbling of Ashley's voice, and Lilac's own occasional responses, faded into her background, becoming feelings more than facts. Her girlfriend's presence caressed her as she floated through nothingness, her own thoughts barely registering. Even the part of her that tried to analyze what was happening was mostly quiet; every time she pushed it away, it took longer to come back.

Then, for a moment, her mind was completely blank, and she forgot she existed.

It may have been more than a moment, because next she knew, Ashley was counting her out of trance again. She dredged her mind from its slumber once more, responding to her girlfriend's voice as it pulled her from the depths. Awareness was much more of a slow process this time; it felt like she'd been sleeping for hours, and she had no idea how long it had been. It sent a delicious tingle down her spine.

With monumental effort, she cracked her eyes open after Ashley had finished counting her out. "Ash, how--"

"Dream deep, Lilac."

She was immediately plunged back into that warm cloud, and then further down, to where her thoughts were stripped from her. She felt Ashley speaking to her again, but as soon as she stopped so did Lilac's awareness and memory of it. She couldn't muster a single thought, nor did she want to.

After an eternity, Ashley counted her out again. Her mind was even slower to respond, and she only barely managed to grasp awareness of her own body. After a brief struggle, she managed to flutter her eyes open and looked at her girlfriend expectantly, knowing what was coming next and awaiting it eagerly, but Ashley seemed to be waiting for something. Lilac opened her mouth to ask what.

"Dream deep, Lilac," Ashley said quickly, before Lilac could get any words out. And before she could even process what she'd heard, she was lost in foggy unconsciousness again. All sense of time passing was gone and she floated serenely in a blissful haze, thinking about nothing.

Dimly, she felt a connection to something happening outside of her warm blanket, but it was unimportant, so she left it to Ashley to be concerned with while she basked in the fog. Part of her told her that she was upright now, but the information didn't matter, so she discarded it. She could smell Ashley strongly now and it made her feel warm and safe, even as something pulled at her mind, demanding attention. She pushed it away and settled back into her barely-conscious haze; Ashley could do the thinking for her right now.

The noisy part of her soon quieted down and began paying attention to something beyond her current state of awareness. A deep peace bloomed within her as it did so, and she immersed herself in it. She could feel Ashley's voice, but was beyond even being able to make out rhythm or tone; she simply heard Ashley's voice, and it comforted her.

Her empty mind became increasingly hard to maintain as distant thoughts tried to intrude. She could tell something was happening outside her fogged head, but she also knew it wasn't her concern right now. Small sensations slipped in despite her best efforts; soft skin brushing against her own, a taste she half-remembered but couldn't identify, words spoken tenderly but not understood. They began to threaten to overwhelm her peace, coming in greater and greater number, until finally they stopped altogether, and she could return to her bliss.

After an unknown amount of time (minutes? hours?), she heard Ashley in the distance, beckoning her back to awareness, each pull dragging her back up from the depths of unconsciousness. Slowly she felt her body again and began to process what was going on.

"Three. Becoming more and more alert." Her eyes were already open this time, but she couldn't process what she was seeing quite yet; none of the connections were there. She focused on her body instead, and found she was kneeling. That sent a shiver of delight through her, although she didn't understand why.

"Two. Nearing complete awareness." Her hands were on her knees in front of her, helping prop her up. Warm skin was to the sides of her head. Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily. There was a taste on her tongue, and a smell in her nostrils. Both were familiar. Both were...Ashley?

"One. Awake and out of trance. How're you doing, Ly?" Ashley's voice came from above Lilac, and she lifted her head automatically, eyes finally working properly. She felt groggy, like she'd been asleep for hours. She looked up at Ashley, then glanced back down in front of her, the wheels in her head moving sluggishly.

"Warm," she muttered, staring in confusion ahead of her. She reached out her tongue and licked at Ashley's lower lips, eliciting a yelp. Same taste. She leaned back, her brain starting to catch up. "I was...um...how long was I..."

"Most of the morning," Ashley confessed, stroking her hair. "I was reading about this thing called fractionating for deepening trance and I wanted to try it out on you, but..." She shrugged, grinning a little. "Lilac, you're really cute when you're all zonked out, you know that? It was hard to resist. I didn't think you'd mind."

Lilac searched through her fuzzy memories. "I just remember...honestly, not much. I felt warm and peaceful. That's about it." She leaned her head against Ashley's thigh. "How many times did you put me under? I can't really remember."

There was a pause as Ashley tallied them up. "I think about nine or ten? I started taking it faster after a certain point because you were responding pretty well. After the first few it didn't even seem like you were fully coming up before I started dropping you again." She hesitated again. "You know, maybe I didn't do it right. I'll have to do some more reading. It's supposed to be a pretty effective method, so I..."

Ashley kept talking, but Lilac found her focus wandering to what was in front of her. Somehow it smelled...unusually good. She licked her lips and thought about the taste she'd had, still lingering on her tongue. It had been heavenly. Surely Ashley wouldn't mind if she just pressed herself forward a little and...

She heard a squeak from above that cut off Ashley's rambling, but Lilac was lost in her own little world now. The taste was amazing; she couldn't remember it ever being this good. The intoxicating scent flooded into her nose, clouding her mind, inviting her to bury herself in it.

She heard Ashley pleading with her, but it was distant and unimportant. "Ly, no! Stop, I...ah! I already came so many...eep! Lilac, stop! Good girl! Good girl!" Pleasure ballooned from inside of Lilac as her body responded to the command, and she moaned loudly into her girlfriend's pussy as it washed over her. She squeezed her thighs together and rubbed them helplessly as she clenched around nothing, riding out the orgasmic wave. Then, just as it began to peter off, another one slammed into her. This time she had to pull herself out from between Ashley's legs in order to groan, resting her head against a soft thigh as her vision blurred from the force of it.

Her legs were suddenly made of jelly and she felt herself sliding out of her kneeling pose, but she could do nothing about it. She collapsed against the floor, twitching and writhing as she came down from her high. She realized she was panting and her tongue was hanging out of her mouth; with an effort, she pulled it back in and swallowed. "Not...fair..." she gasped.

Ashley knelt down next to her, showing off reddened cheeks and her own slight panting. "Ly, I'm not sure if you remember, but I already came three times from that, and I'm pretty sensitive to start with. Your tongue just now was torture!" She started helping Lilac up, knowing that she lacked the muscle strength to do it herself right now.

"Three times..." Lilac mused, letting herself be walked to the couch and laid down. Her underwear was drenched; hopefully the liner had caught most of it. She laid her arm across her eyes to block out the light and peer out at Ashley from beneath it. "I don't remember any of that. I must have been really deep."

Ashley sat herself back down on her chair with a sigh of relief; Lilac finally registered that it was one of the kitchen chairs. "Yeah, seemed like it. You had this glazed look in your eyes, and I gotta say...it really suited you, Ly." Her face took on a sheepish look. "I hope you don't mind that I used you like that. I know you could've used your safeword, but maybe you'd have preferred to be conscious for it."

Lilac thought it over. She liked reading about that sort of thing in stories, and it played a part in many of her fantasies, but she'd never actually thought about whether she'd choose it over being a conscious participant. She ran through her hazy memories of the morning; not much there to analyze, frankly. Then she tried to combine it with the knowledge that she'd been eating Ashley out through three climaxes, all without consciously registering it, and a delicious tingle raced through her. Another followed it as she remembered that this hadn't been planned; Ashley had seen her face while she was hypnotized and decided that it needed to be between her legs.

"I...I think I like it," she said hesitantly, squirming a little. "As long as you tell me about it afterwards. Or before. As long as I get to know at some point that it happened." She giggled as a thought crossed her mind. "No cheating on me with myself, okay?"

Ashley laughed too. "I dunno, you're pretty dutiful when you're under. You seemed happy to just attend to me for a couple hours. Best sex toy I've ever had!" Lilac felt her face heat up and she turned away from Ashley with a squeak, squeezing her legs together. Imagining Ashley using her as a sex toy was just too much for her to keep quiet about, even if it was what had just happened. Wild fantasies just burst forth from the very idea, and she couldn't help making another stifled noise as she remembered that they were now within her grasp.

"Ooh, that one got you good!" Ashley said, snapping Lilac back to reality. She could hear the smirk on her girlfriend's face, and she turned her head around to give a huffy retort. She opened her mouth, about to utter whatever she came up with in the next few seconds, but Ashley was waiting and cut her off.

"Dream deep, Lilac."

And Lilac fell down into the warm, foggy depths once more.