Ashley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It covers nothing. I have about less than a third of the zipper up. My tits are totally on display, nipples still rock hard. The jacket comes down to just above my pubic heart. I turn and look over my shoulder. It only comes down to the small of my back.

"Well how about I go on down the trail and stop anybody I see that's coming this way." The Mayor stated. "Do you have anything in your truck that will cover her?"

Mike smiled. "I think I have something."

With that the Mayor peddled down towards town.

When I looked back at Mike he had his phone out. I wasn't sure if he just took a picture of me or not. I bend to pick up my bike. For some reason with my ass facing him, knees locked, legs just far enough apart to show him everything. I look over my shoulder at him. He smiles and puts his phone back on his bike.

"You ready?" he asks.

"Yes sir."

I stand up lifting my bike and slowly swing my leg over it. He let's me head down the trail in front of him. I can feel his eyes on my bare ass as we head back to town. We move quickly. I am glad the windbreaker holds my tits so they don't sway but anyone come up will still have a clear view.

We pass the other side trails and make it to the edge of the bike trail. The Mayor is nowhere to be seen.

"Wait here." Mike says. "I'll check to see if anyone is at the playground."

"Yes sir." I stop and stand, again letting the seat push between my ass cheeks. I cover my exposed tits with my hands. I watch as he rides around the playground equipment. He turns towards the parking lot and next to his truck.

He gestures for me to wait, puts his bike in the bed and climes into the truck. He drives onto the grass and pulls directly in front of the path. I get off my bike and push it to the truck. He comes around and helps me put my bike into the bed.

"There's two high school kids making out in that tube thing." He laughs.

I climb into the Passenger seat. It's cold in the truck. The AC is on high and the cool leather seats send chills up my body.

"Ok, one of the girls has a bag in the back" Mike says has he climbs in. He reaches over and pulls out a gym bag. He flips the center armrest up and sets it on the bench seat between us. "Look and see if you can use anything in here."

I turn slightly and unzip the bag. Looking in I first see two pairs of high platform heals. I push them aside and there is a couple ziplock bags full of underwear, sheer thongs and fishnet g-strings. The other bag has micro bikinis. There was a bottle of glitter lotion and a pack of thigh highs. I moved the items and under that was what looked like a dress. I pulled it out and a pair of handcuffs and bright transparent pink double dildo is resting on the bottom of the bag. I quickly close the bag and zipped it up.

"Find something?" He asked as he started driving.

"Um, yeah." I was so shocked. I believe the girls just graduated and this looks like a stripper bag. "This dress is small but it looks like it might stretch."

It was a navy blue tube dress and I quickly bunched it up and stepped my legs through it. I unzip the bottom of the windbreaker and leaned back lifting my ass off the cold seat and thrusting my tits in the air. I struggled to pull the dress up over my ass. The blue material pulled thin over my hips and butt. It was so tight. I got it up just under my breasts. It was also extremely short. I pulled and tucked my tits in the best I could. This just caused the dress to up over my ass.

"Um, I think is more of a swimming cover up than a dress."

"Wow, That doesn't cover much." He answered swerving as he almost hit the curb.

The material was transparent. You could clearly see my belly button, and the material over my tits and ass was pulled even thinner. I looked more like a slut than if I was just naked. There was so much cleavage on display.

I pulled the jacket and zipped it back up to under my chest. And took the biggest breath this dress would allow.

Mike pulls behind my car and in front of the bar next to my house. I should have parked my car in the garage.

"Well if you hurry maybe no one will notice." He says. "You do have a key right?"

Shit, my key. "No." I quietly respond. "There's a keypad for the garage door." I believe I remember the code.

Just then Mike's phone rings. "I got to take this." He says looking stern at the phone. "Look, we do need to have a meeting about today. If anyone saw you it would be very bad for the school."

My mouth went dry. I was under the impression that we were good but now I'm worried I just lost my job.

"I'll contact you later about a time." He unlooked the door.

"Oh, ok." I quickly opened the door. At this point he was basically pushing me out of the truck.

As soon as the door shut he was on the phone backing the truck out of the parking space. Then he drove off leaving me on the sidewalk with my ass completely hanging out of this dress.

I spun around hopping I didn't flash my ass to anyone in the bar. I reached around and pulled the thin tight material down. It only covered two thirds of my ass before my nipples started to poke out the top.

I looked into the big window, glad the couple of people inside didn't see me. That's when I saw the antique coat rack. Hanging off of it was my boots, backpack, bra and panties. I stood there frozen in shock.

Beep! Beep!

I took off running. 'Oh my god did someone just honk at me?!' I felt the dress slid up over my ass and my tits broke free as I passed my front door and made it to the garage. My garage door faces the street and I fumble with the code trying hurry. 'I can't be seen again.' I tell myself.

With my tits still hanging out I adjust my dress so my ass, which is facing the street, is covered. I punch the code in three times but I can't quite remember what it was exactly. I only opened it once this way and that was nine months ago. I start to panic.

I truly just want to curl up and hide. I fumble with the dress and windbreaker, feverishly trying to find a way to cover myself up. I hear cars drive buy and hold my breath as they pass. An idea comes to me. I take off the windbreaker and tie it around my waist. Then I pull the dress up hard and lift it over my tits. It's so tight.

Looking down at myself. I look terrible but I'm at least finally "covered". The jacket covers my ass and the arms rest right over my pussy. I have the dress tucked into it and I adjust the dress to cover my tits the best it could. You could still see my nipples threw the thin material but it's the best I can do.

I take a deep breath and walk to the bar. I just now notice how hot the sidewalk is on my bare feet. Without stopping I enter the bar and go strait to the window display. I grab my boots and backpack but my panties and bra seem stuck. I fumble for a couple seconds before I see them wired to the rack. That's when I noticed how quiet it got in the bar. I give up and abandon my underwear and quickly head back out of the bar. Before the door shut I heard too guys laughing.

I begin crying and run to my house. The slapping sound of my feet on the sidewalk seem so loud. I run up the porch steps and open my bag. My pants and shirts fall out with my keys onto the floor. I bend down as modest I can grab my keys and quickly open the door. I kick my clothes into the house ahead of me and slam the door.

I pull off the jacket and start rubbing my surprisingly soaked pussy. I'm wet halfway down my thighs. I lean forward with one hand on the door. My legs are spread wide. Four fingers dip easily into my cunt with no resistance. I forcefully pound my gaping self hard, my thumb striking my clit with each thrust. The dress slides down my chest with each heavy breath till it can no longer withhold my tits and they break free. I can feel the wet tears fall off my face onto my nipples.

My sore tits swayed wildly. The wet sloshing sound echoes in the entrance way. My hand slides down the door as I bend my knees and sit on my heals. My hand rests on the door handle and my other speeds up the assault on my pussy. The pressure builds just like before. I work hard on trying to cum. I let go of the door and twist my left nipple. "Ummm!"

My clit is so sore I just need to cum. I tuck my thumb to my other fingers and keep fucking myself. I feel so full and stretched. I push deeper until I can feel my knuckles break past my opening.

"FUCK!" I scream as my whole hand disappears. I steady myself again grabbing the door handle. I bend over a little more till I can peer over my tits. I pull my hand free and push till back till disappears again. "SHIT!" It's so tight! I keep pulling till my knuckles break free then push back in speeding up with each thrust.

My head starts to spin. I'm totally drunk from the days humiliation and ecstasy. I notice a small grunt coming from my throat as I fist myself. As I move faster and faster my grunts become higher and harder. The pressure is on the edge of exploding.

I lean back ever so slightly and slip. I fall onto my ass and my hand slips off the door handle. I'm on my back with my hand stuffed into myself I begin rubbing my clit with my now free hand. I'm just about to cum when I noticed the wind gently push the door open. It must of opened a crack when I slipped. I'm to close to stop.

I'm violently fisting my self and rubbing my clit watching the door creep further open with every gentle guest.

"Oh my god!" I look up at the celling. My orgasm starts to break as the door fully opens. "OH MY GOD!"

I convulse, screaming and panting on the floor. I pull my hand free from my cunt and it erupt, squirting out threw the open door onto the porch.

As the last of my spasms cast over me I kick at the door till it slams shut. I smile sexual satisfied. Two seconds later the door bell rings.


12