Ashley Getting Bigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered the Chocolate Lava Cake for dessert and he scooted around to feed it to me. It felt natural, in that group.

When we got home he held my shoulders and said, "well, did you like it?"

"Baby, I loved it," I said, "but it scares me too."

"What scars you?" he asked.

I giggled then and said, "how MUCH I loved it. Jesus, David, some of those women were so big they were immobile."

He grinned and said, "and?"

I took a deep breath and said, "and, I was kind of jealous of them."

"Good," he said, ginning, "now let's go to bed."

I was puffing by the time we got to the top of the steps and he said, "I'll call tomorrow and get a lift installed."

"I think I need it," I said, catching my breath. He just smiled.

He undressed me and then undressed as I watched.

Jesus, he had been working out so hard I don't think he had a total of three ounces of body fat. I could see muscles and veins all over him.

"I'd like to be on top tonight," I said and he grinned widely.

"I thought you'd never ask," he said.

"Do you know what facesitting is?" he asked.

"I've seen the term," I said, "but that's it."

For the first time in a long time, he seemed ill at ease.

"What?" I asked.

"I'd like to try it," he said.

I felt a rush deep in my belly and my breath caught.

He grinned.

"I trust you," he said.

"I don't," I started but again he cut me off.

"Please, baby," he said.

So I squirmed around until I was facing his feet, moving my body until my knees were beside his ribs, his arms hooked under my thighs behind my knees, and realized that I had absolute power in this position.

I liked it.

I settled down, my weight locking his arms under my thighs, and felt his head move as his mouth reached for my pussy.

I settled more and watched his erection grow as I watched. I reached down and touched it, liking the way it twitched.

I settled more, my belly laying on his chest now, my pussy covering his face, feeling that ache in my belly building more quickly than ever before.

I felt his body starting to panic for lack of oxygen, and his hand was patting at my thigh, so I lifted myself enough that he could draw a harsh gasping breath and dropped back onto him, my body craving his mouth.

I came then, as he was slapping at my thigh again, his body starting to kick and squirm, and felt him cough, spewing my nectar over my ass and the bottoms of my thighs.

I allowed him another gasping breath and settled back.

I really don't know how long that went on or how many times he brought me to orgasm. I was pretty much lost in the moment. When he came, untouched, the first pump of his body left a line of thick white semen, straight and true from his dick to his chin. As I watched, he pumped five more times, each weaker, until there was a big puddle spreading over his belly.

He didn't say anything when I let him up, just kissed me, said he loved me, and went to sleep sucking my tit.

I had to start relying on the lift after my weight hit 340. We would go to The Cow Barn at least once a week and I was weighed in each time.

At 408 he got me one of those scooters. Actually, two. One to help me get around upstairs and one for downstairs.

As of last Friday, I weigh 483. He still likes me on top. And I'm still crazy in love like I never imagined I would be.

12