Ashley Naked at the Library Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashley desperately tries to find her clothes.
2.1k words
3.98
12.4k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ashley began to frantically search for the box containing her coat, she kept noticing new books not yet on the shelves that she couldn't help but take a peek at.

Namely, ones by her favorite authors, both new books and sequels of old ones, some manga she was interested in, and much more. She couldn't stop herself from grabbing them and reading them.

"Ugh, I just want to know how that cliffhanger gets resolved, dammit!" She said aloud as she held the next volume in one of her favorite series. After reading one page, she realized how ridiculous she must've looked right then: a girl standing completely nude as she read a book. The thought made her blush, and she set down the book to finally focus. They would go up eventually; for now she needed that coat.

But so far, she'd had no luck. The longer she searched, the more panicked she became that she'd get caught. The fact was that the place was just so big that it could be anywhere. Ashley knew she couldn't give up, though, so she kept going.

At one point, she was bent over searching through cabinets low to the ground, silently cursing as she found nothing. Once she stood up, she turned around, and froze as she was met with the sight of a window she somehow hadn't noticed before.

A window she'd just been completely naked in front of.

Bent over.

Ashley felt her face go a deep red as she quickly ducked out of view of the window, praying nobody had been watching. If somebody had been, well...they would've gotten quite an eyeful...

Ashley became aware of just how cold the room was. The tiles under her bare feet were chilly, and the cool air was making her nipples hard.

Ashley slapped her cheeks. She needed to focus! She kept getting distracted! Ashley decided to stop and simply scan the room. However, she needed to get up high to get a good vantage point. Ashley looked around, and spotted what seemed to be a decently balanced pile of books she could temporarily get on. Ashley nodded to herself as she made her way over.

She climbed onto the table, falling onto her butt after slipping a bit, and finding an odd pleasure at how the wood felt underneath her bare ass. Ashley didn't let it get to her too much before she carefully climbed the stack of books, and looked out over the room.

From here, she could see pretty far in every direction. She took stock of where she had and hadn't searched. She'd mostly stuck to the outside edges, but there were a lot of inner places it could be hiding. It would just take some time.

But time was not on Ashley's side.

Right then, Ashley saw the door open, and two people walked in. One was Margaret, and the other was...James. Ashley paled, then mentally slapped herself. James helped out at the library, and now he was here!! She was completely and utterly naked in the same room as her best friend!! Who was also a guy!!

As Ashley stood frozen, but not yet noticed by the two, they started speaking. "My my, I forgot how messy it was. Are you sure you're ready to tackle this mess?" Margaret asked.

"Always. There's no way I'd let you do this alone." James responded. "So, where should we start?"

"The tallest piles, since they should really be taken care of first. We shouldn't leave books stacked that high." Margaret said.

At that, Ashley finally snapped out of her shock and started making her way back down the pile before she was spotted.

However...as Ashley climbed down the stack of books, a weak spot in the pile caused it to quickly tip over and fall, taking Ashley down with it. Ashley suppressed a scream as she crashed to the floor, and got pelted by several books, one even smacking her in the cheek, making her wince. The sound immediately attracted the attention of Margaret and James.

"What was that?" James asked.

"Sounds like a stack fell over." Margaret answered, and soon after, Ashley heard footsteps rushing over to her. She quickly stood and booked it, rushing around a table and out of sight just as the two spotted the mess she had left behind.

"Yeah, looks like a tall stack fell over." Margaret said as she examined it. "But what caused it to fall?"

"Maybe it was already about to fall and we came in just as it gave way?" James offered. Margaret thought it over and sighed.

"I hope so. The alternative could be someone sneaking around in here, which could mean serious trouble." Margaret said. "Here, help me with this." As the two began to pick up the books, Ashley quietly crawled over to the other side of the room.

Ashley wished she could just make a run for it, but she couldn't leave without her coat! Not after she'd worked so hard to get here! She had to continue her search while remaining out of sight. It was her only option.

So, Ashley silently resumed her search as the two finished haphazardly stacking the books back up. "That should be good enough for now." Margaret said. "Too bad this wasn't the pile I wanted to start with. Come, this way." When Ashley heard footsteps walking back over to where she was, she panicked and almost froze on the spot. Thankfully, she dove out of sight as the two rounded the corner.

Unfortunately, while Margaret hadn't noticed anything, James caught a glimpse of Ashley ducking around the corner. It gave him pause, as he was unsure what he'd just seen. He decided to shrug it off, however.

Ashley breathed a sigh of relief, and began crawling to her next place to search. All the while, she was all-too-aware of how her breasts rubbed against the cold, tiled floor of the room. She wasn't concerned about it being dirty, as she knew the entire library was well cleaned, but she was concerned by how horny it was making her. The chill against her bare skin was almost intoxicating, and she even had to hold in a moan at one point when her nipple managed to slide right in between two tiles, pinching it slightly.

Ashley frantically, but quietly, searched as hard as she could, silently cursing as she kept coming up empty. She wondered if it might be on a higher shelf, which would not necessarily be very good for her. Still, she had to look, so she sat up, shivering at the feeling of her bare ass against the floor, and looked up. She scanned around, and finally, after long last, she found it.

Up on a shelf, about head level if she was standing up, was the lost and found box, and sticking out of it was the coat she had been searching for. Ashley felt relief for a brief moment before realizing she'd have to stand to reach it, and leave her in almost plain view!

Ashley tried to think of some other option, but she couldn't. She'd have to stand and try to get it as quickly as possible. She turned around and looked over the table she was crouched behind. She saw that the two had their backs to Ashley, so she had to act fast. With determination coursing through her, Ashley got to her feet, reached up, and grabbed the box. Anxiety filled every inch of her as she pulled. She didn't dare glance at the others as she quickly got it off the shelf. Once it was securely in her grasp, she stood back and lowered her arms. She had to suppress a laugh as she stared down at her prize. Finally, this nightmare would be over!

As Ashley marveled at the box like it was a box of treasure, she heard a sudden gasp. She whipped around and locked eyes with James, who unsurprisingly went wide-eyed at the sight of his best friend completely naked in the back room of a library.

"What?" Margaret said, and turned to James. Ashley quickly ducked down before Margaret looked over to where Ashley had been. Seeing nothing, she turned back to James. "What is it?"

"I, um...it was, uh..." James stuttered. "I-I need to go take a look at something real quick." Margaret gave him a concerned look, but nodded. James began to quickly make his way over to Ashley. Seeing this, Ashley moved away and tried to stay out of sight. Cradling the box, she sidestepped James and went around behind him, heading for the door. She just had to make it there, and she would be fine, right?

Ashley ducked into a little corner and peeked around on her knees. She could only see Margaret, as well as the door, which wasn't too far now. She just had to go for it, so she psyched herself up, starting to lift up, and-

"Ash?"

It felt like Ashley had jumped five feet in the air as she whipped around to find James staring at her. His eyes immediately locked on to her exposed breasts, and her face burned. James was staring at her chest!! Her best friend was staring at her chest!! Ashley brought the box up to cover them as fast as possible. Thanks to how she was seated, he wouldn't be able to see anything down below, which would've made this entire thing so much worse. He shook his head and forced his eyes back up to hers. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"It's...a long story..." Ashley said. She looked over her shoulder at Margaret. Thankfully, she hadn't seemed to have heard anything. Ashley turned back to James, who was still staring intently at her, which was only making her embarrassment grow. "L-Listen, I can explain later, but right now, I need you to cause a distraction so I can get out of here without being seen." James stayed silent and simply stared at her for a few agonizing moments. Finally, he sighed.

"You better explain this, okay?" He said, and she nodded, desperately wanting him to go away and stop staring at her nude body. He hesitated for a second before he stood up and walked back over to Margaret. "Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes?" Margaret said, turning to him and therefore putting her back to Ashley. Ashley stood up slightly, keeping the box over her chest, as James could still see her.

"What's that over there?" James said, pointing behind him at the window.

"That's...a window?" Margaret answered. Ashley stood up completely, and when James' eyes went wide again, it took her a moment to realize he could now see her no longer hidden crotch. Somehow, her blush deepened, and she moved one hand from the box to her crotch, trying to signal to him to keep going. Thankfully, he quickly recovered, and continued.

"N-no...um...the thing...outside the window." He said, pointing. Margaret put her glasses on and squinted, but couldn't see anything. Meanwhile, behind her, Ashley crept over to the door, then realized she'd have to use a hand to open it. She began to panic, not wanting to show neither her chest nor her crotch, so she didn't know what to do. And James staring at her didn't help!

James kept trying to assure Margaret that something was outside when Ashley finally realized what she could do. She really didn't want him to see her chest or her pussy, but...

With a deep breath, Ashley turned around, removing the hand from her crotch and opening the door, giving James a brief glance at her ass before she left the room, quietly closing the door behind her.

Ashley ducked down behind the front desk with the box clutched tightly against her body. Finally, she let out a long-deserved sigh of relief. She rested against the desk for a moment before she set the box down, grabbed the coat, and did her best to put it on while sitting.

Once it was mostly on, she finally stood and fixed the rest of it, finally covered once more. Ashley felt like crying as she walked out from behind the front desk on shaky legs. No one from the book club seemed to pay her any mind, as they had already begun talking about their book, and so she walked past them to the door. She stopped just before exiting and looked back at the back room door.

How on earth was she gonna explain this to him?

Putting that thought aside for now, she stepped out, and promptly made her way back to her dorm, to be safe, sound, and fully clothed once again.