Ashley the First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let out a half sigh, half chuckle and shrugged. "Come on," he said nodding at me, "let me grab my laptop."

He started to walk away and I fell in to step with him. Oh my god I was in. I didn't care if it meant I was giving this awkward kid a blowjob, I was going to pass this class whatever it took. It seemed like that wasn't where his brain was at though - I guess I just didn't get that vibe from him.

We didn't really talk on the way to his dorm, and I was still having trouble putting together whether he remembered me or not. He didn't seem to make any indication that he did, and I was happy enough to just act like I didn't know where I was going. I figured it would be a little awkward if I ran into Jeff while we were in his room grabbing his laptop, but I was willing to take that chance.

When we got to his room he didn't hesitate or knock. He just swung the door open and walked in to his desk. I stood in the doorway dumbfounded.

"You don't have a room mate?" I asked, surprised to see the room half empty. The top bunk I had fled from in the middle of the night a few months prior was piled with an assortment of various boxes and cases.

"No, he... left at the end of last semester, so I've had the place to myself since winter break."

I didn't want to pry too much in case it jogged Luke's memory of me. He was already pretty obviously feeling awkward about my presence, I didn't want to make it worse. He pulled a second chair over to his desk and sat in front of his laptop as he gestured me in. I took his cue and entered his room. He jumped like he was shot when I closed the door behind me.

"You... could leave that open." He stammered. The picture was becoming a bit clearer now. It wasn't that he was nervous about helping me, he was seemingly nervous that I would think he was only helping me in exchange for sex.

"Oh, I don't mind." I brushed him off. It was sweet, but I had already sat down by the time he had gotten the words out.

What ensued was one of the sweetest gestures I think any guy has ever undertaken for me. He didn't just walk me through some bulleted list of topics I needed to study; he spent two hours of his day walking me through the basic structure of a program, functions, of types and variables. As it turned out Luke was the exact right guy to ask. He had been programming since a young age and was just knocking this class out as a prerequisite for his major.

As the hours passed he loosened up with me a bit. He stammered less over his words and even made a joke or two. They weren't great jokes by any means, but I started getting the impression that he just didn't talk to many girls like me. And yeah, I was well aware that he was stealing glances of my body every so often, but he wasn't being a creeper about it or anything. I didn't blame him! I was still in my gym outfit. I was cute dammit and it was supposed to catch a boy's eyes.

He even let me use his computer to write a small program. He gave me pointers on what the professor would look for when I wrote my code sample on Wednesday.

I could tell when we swapped chairs so that I could use his computer that he was getting a better view. I made sure to sit up straight, arch my back and spread my legs slightly to make my tits and ass each stick out just a little more. I disguised it all as just trying to maintain "good posture" but Luke shifted uncomfortably and crossed his arms in his lap. I made sure to let him see that I had noticed what he was trying to hide. I didn't say anything I just gave him a small smile, circled my shoulders and stretched my neck. His neck began to flush deep red.

I was surprised he was so unguarded about me using his computer though. Normally guys would get really uptight about where I clicked or they would dive on the keyboard if I ever got remotely close to the search bar. I'm not naive, I knew it was because they didn't want me to see what weird porn they were into, but not Luke. He didn't care where I clicked nor did he flinch when he had me type a website into google to show me where I could look for more advice if I got stuck on a particularly tricky coding problem. It wasn't until we were wrapping up and I minimized the program we were using that he showed any emotion about his computer.

"Oh, who is that?" I asked curiously as if it were no big deal. On his desktop was a selfie of him and some girl that looked a bit above his station. They were sitting on the back of a boat; he was wearing a white rash guard and she was wearing a one piece bathing suit. Even though they weren't embracing they were close enough to either be siblings or lovers, but they had to be the latter. I don't have a brother but I couldn't imagine ever keeping a picture where your sisters nipples are poking through her swimsuit. My heart sank just a little. It sank not because I necessarily had any disappointment about his availability, but he had been so sweet to me all day and I didn't want to jeopardize anything he had. I had been putting my body on display and subtly flirting with him, but even though my intentions weren't anything but above board I could see how a girlfriend might take issue with him spending multiple hours behind closed doors with someone like me.

"Oh. That's nobody." He replied, but I wasn't buying it. I gave him a scolding glare.

"Luke, I'm bad at CS not at relationships. That's not nobody."

The hours spent of slowly coming out of his shell vanished as his demeanor changed. He sat back in his chair so that his arms were folded across his chest and turned his body away from me slightly. He looked like he was on the verge of tears. His voice was shaky. "Well, it's not anybody anymore."

We sat in silence for a few seconds as he fought back the tears. The wound must have been fresh. I turned my body toward and put my hand on his knee. I guess I don't really know why I questioned him, but he had just spent so long helping me it felt like there was probably some room to help him here.

"Do.. you want to talk about it?" I finally asked once the silence got a little too thick. When he didn't answer I flatly asked: "When did you guys break up?"

"Over winter break" he choked out, his voice thick with emotion. "She told me she couldn't do the distance thing anymore."

"Yeah. Distance can be pretty hard. Thats actually why my first boyfriend and I broke up." He turned his head back towards me, maybe realizing that I was actually willing to hear him out. "Did she go to another school or something?"

"Yeah, we had plans to go to the same school, but when I didn't get in she went anyway. I think her family pressured her pretty hard and they held more sway than I did." His voice was rough like he was about to cry. I gave his knee a gentle squeeze and a rub. "We just.. we had plans you know? We were going to get married."

"Well come on. It couldn't have been that serious in high school!" I prodded half joking, half sympathetic.

"We dated for three years! Three and a half!" He stated incredulously. I wasn't expecting that. "And then she threw it all away. I thought I knew her. I thought I loved her." A tear fell down his cheek but his voice more angry than sad "I still do, I guess. I just don't understand how someone can do that." His hands were clenched into fists. He wiped the tear from his face and looked away again.

"There was another guy."

"Yeah." He sounded resigned. "How did you know?"

"There always is." He looked up at me again hurt so I gave a shrug and explained "If there wasn't another guy what reason would she have to break up with you?"

"When you and your boyfriend broke up was there another guy?" He sounded a little on the accusatory side, but I let it slide.

I tried to dodge and play it off. "I was a freshman then. It wasn't just another guy." In reality it was many other guys. "I had to spread my wings a bit! It's college! That's completely normal."

I could see plainly on his face that it wasn't normal for him. He turned that over in his head for a moment as he mouthed words. It looked like he was trying to figure out how to say something. Finally he managed to get out a meek "We were just..." before he trailed off.

I gave his knee another thoughtful squeeze and scooted my chair a little closer to him. "It's ok, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. But I'm not going to judge."

He took a deep breath and steeled himself. I could see it was hard for him. "It's just that I just feel like an idiot. We were saving ourselves."

This time it was my turn to gawk at him.

"Do you have any idea how hard that is? To know that all your friends are hooking up but that you could have just given in at any point and it not mattered any less than it did?"

I shook my head and had to consciously pick my jaw up off of the floor. I have no idea how long my mouth had been hanging open. He studied my reaction and then continued "I heard through a friend of a friend that she had started seeing a guy at her school. He's older, but also a freshman. Just got back from his mission. I confronted her about it over winter break, and she admitted to everything." He paused before forcing the next sentence out. "She admitted to a lot more than I was expecting."

I just nodded. I felt like he probably needed to get this out. The way he was dancing around the issue I suspected that this was probably the first time he was putting everything into words. Just call me Ashley the therapist.

"She.. she broke our vows with him. It didn't even sound like he pressured her. She even said she initiated it. She seemed relieved when she admitted it to me even though it could get her kicked out of school."

"It must be some school." I interjected.

"BYU."

Yeah. That made sense. In fact, everything about the day was making a lot more sense. I was suddenly very aware of how little I was wearing.

"I've considered filing an anonymous Honor Code violation against her." I could see he wasn't thinking straight. Ash to the rescue.

"You don't want to do that." His face was a mix of emotions. Rage, defeat, sadness, and betrayal. "It won't win her back." He slumped back in his chair. "Look. Luke. You've been so nice to me today. You've gone out of your way to help me. So I want to make it up to you."

His eyes came up and met mine.

"Im going to give you some advice and I want you to listen to me very, very carefully. She's moved on and you need to too. I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm saying this because I don't think you've accepted it, and it seems like your friends aren't telling you a hard truth." He gave me a look like a kicked puppy dog. "Yeah. Sure. You could report her and get her kicked out of school and ruin her life, but what's that going to get you?"

He looked away from me, embarrassed.

"You want to get some real revenge on her? You live an awesome life. You go do cool shit. Enjoy the fuck out of college. She went to BYU. B. Y. U. You said you didn't get accepted? You're fucking lucky. She's literally living in fear right now that someone will report her for having sex! How can that be an enjoyable existence at all?"

Luke was staring at me wide eyed. His mouth opened and closed like he was trying to work out how to say something in a completely new language that he didn't quite have a grasp of, but I didn't let him choke on it for too long.

"Give me your phone." I commanded. He stammered out a half word that was somewhere between a "what?" and a "why?"

"Just give me your phone and come over here!" He fumbled a bit, but eventually managed to dig his phone out of his gym shorts and hand it to me. I took it and immediately stood up directly in front of him. I could feel his eyes on my body, but I had other plans. I grabbed a handful of his shirt, and forcefully urged him to stand up. When he finally did, I dragged him to his bed and sat on the edge of it. I patted the spot next to me suggesting he sit down. He sat cautiously leaving a six inch gap between us that I quickly closed. I scooted next to him and crossed my legs towards him letting my thigh rest on top of his. I felt him tense up but I didn't care. I tapped at his phone opened up his camera app and flipped it around to selfie mode.

I framed us way better than the mormon bitch had framed them. I took them from a high angle so it was clear we were sitting on the bed and the camera was certain to capture my body. I snapped multiple photos and tried a few different poses. I shot a couple of friendly ones holding up a drunken looking peace sign while winking at the camera. I took a couple where I was leaning my head on his shoulder that had a good view of my legs poking out of my short shorts. Finally, I threw my arm around his neck, hooked him in close with my leg and planted a big kiss directly on his cheek.

I'm relatively certain he would have been game for more. He was putty in my hands. His stiff cock had poked me when I crossed my leg over his lap, but it didn't feel right in that moment. It felt like somehow that would be taking advantage of him. Instead I tapped my number in his contact list and put it under the name of <3 Ashley <3 so that it would show up first on his contact list. I gave him strict instructions to pick his favorite picture, post it to social media and to block the ex girlfriend's number from his phone.

I stood up and told him I had to go get ready for chapter. He moved to open the door for me and as he did I grabbed him and pulled him in for a hug. It was more than just the friendly shoulder-touch-back-pat you give your friends when you see them. I pressed my body into his and held him close. He politely and awkwardly tried to maneuver his hips away from me but I matched his movements and quickly made contact with the stiffness beneath his gym shorts. He seemed shocked. Every muscle in his body seemed to lock up, but when I didn't shy away from the contact he slowly relaxed. I wanted to give him something to think about tonight other than his ex. I held him tightly and pressed my hips into his for more than a few seconds. I could feel his pulse in his cock pressed against my pubic mound. I felt him twitch once through my shorts and chose that moment to break our embrace. His neck and cheeks were red with embarrassment but I acted like I didn't notice. I just told him to let me know how it goes and left his dorm.

--

"Ash you broke that poor kid!" Kim exclaimed from her bed as I finished telling her the story of my escapades and the lingering hug that had him poking into me. "He's either going to be crippled from blue balls or he'll have to steam clean his entire dorm room."

I looked across our dark room to her bed. Her face was dimly lit as she scrolled through her phone. We often sat up at night and swapped stories back and forth, but they typically involved frat guys not virgin freshmen.

"Yeah, but that was kind of the point though! He shouldn't have to think about her." I stared at the ceiling above my bed with my phone resting on my chest. Even though he wasn't my type at all, I liked the idea of him furiously jerking his nerdy little dick to me after I left the room. I was a little ashamed but my nipples tingled slightly as I thought about it.

"Honey, you're telling me you spent three hours with this kid wearing nothing but booty shorts and a sports bra? He's never going to be able to think about anyone other than you."

I guess I hadn't really thought about it too much at the time. If he had been in a sexless relationship for three years, I must have been a real enigma to him. "I wonder what they did though." I mused out loud. "I mean, how do you date someone for that long and not eventually give in to temptation?" It was a completely foreign concept for me. My first boyfriend and I had told each other at first that we were going to wait for marriage too but it didn't take long to progress from casual making out to his hand under my shirt. His hand under my shirt quickly turned into to me grinding on top of him, and the feeling of his hard dick through our clothes only encouraged me to want to feel it inside of me. Within just three months of dating we had gone from shy virgins to our first pregnancy scare as he pulled out a little late shooting cum all over my tummy.

The space between my legs came alive at the memory of Hunter throbbing deep inside of me unable to hold back his orgasm. He wasn't a great lay but his enthusiasm was really hot. He eventually got to where he could last long enough for me to get myself off with my hand while he thrusted inside of me.

"It sounds like she prayed a lot and he went home and tugged it out." Kim replied nonchalantly, miming a jacking motion with her hand never looking up from her phone.

The thought of Luke's body held tight against me was at the forefront of my mind. I wondered if he immediately whipped it out after he closed the door behind me. No. He didn't seem like that kind of guy; I bet he was conflicted and tried to hold out for as long as possible. I quietly snuck my hand underneath the waistband of my PJ shorts and tickled the front of my mound with my fingernails where his cock had pressed against me earlier. I wondered if his ex had ever felt his dick up against her? If he had ever twitched from the pressure between their two bodies.

I glanced back over at Kim. Her nose was buried in her phone. I let my right knee drop open and pulled my panties to the side and touched myself between my lips. God, I was soaking! I lightly traced my slit, tickling the sensitive spot beneath my clit and shooting small sparks of electricity up into my naval. I was careful to keep my breathing even in case Kim could hear me.

It felt a little wrong thinking about Luke; thinking about how frustrated he must have been that I had left, and how his cock must have ached for more as I pulled away from him. I was certain at some point tonight he had pulled up the pictures I had taken on his phone and jerked himself to a mind blowing orgasm as he remembered my tits pressed up against his arm. I made tiny circles with my middle finger lightly spreading my wetness over my sensitive parts. With each circle I shot spark after spark after spark up into my naval. I pointed my toes and flexed my glutes as the sparks began to coalesce into a gathering thunderstorm. I controlled my breathing as best I could as my body began to spasm. He wanted me. I wanted him to want me. I wanted him to think about me.

As if summoned by my arousal, my phone vibrated on my chest. It startled me and my building orgasm immediately faded into the ether. I glanced over at Kim half expecting to see a mischievous grin on her face but she seemed to have not noticed anything, her face was still expressionless as she scrolled on her phone.

I let out an exasperated sigh as my body relaxed and heart rate began to slow. I pulled my hand out of my shorts and swiped up my phone. There was a text from a number I did not recognize.

I clicked it open to find a screenshot from an instagram "viewed by" list with some girl's user tag circled. At the top was a picture of me throwing up a peace sign next to Luke. I felt satisfaction wash over me even in the wake of my ruined orgasm. I opened my own insta and added Luke's tag and found his photo of us. I knew less was more so I just commented a heart emoji. That would burn her up.

I flipped back over to his text. "Success! ❤️"

I watched his bubble bounce for a moment until his reply came through: "Thanks." It was enigmatic. Did he mean it like "Thanks!" For making her jealous or "thanks" regretting he had hurt her?

"I'm so glad you texted! I was just thinking about you!" He didn't need to know exactly what I was thinking, but it wasn't until after I hit send I looked at the time. 1:00AM. I felt my cheeks flush. I hadn't outright admitted anything, but I know what I would assume if someone said that to me at this time of night. I guess it was only fair. I was certain he had gotten off to me earlier, now he could (correctly) assume that I had done the same. It still didn't feel right. There wasn't a lot to like about him physically. He was my height. He wasn't ripped or even particularly cute with his boyish features. I guess part of me just liked that he was sweet and he liked me. It wasn't every day that I got to interact with a boy that I could make hard just by sitting next to.