Ashley the First

Story Info
Ash studies hard for a midterm.
13.8k words
4.77
23.9k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick note: If you like the adventures of Ashley, check out Ashley Alpha Phi Ch. 01 - 03! She also makes an appearance in Katelyn 03! This one takes place a year or so after those, but they aren't required!

-------

The door swung open. In one swift motion Jeff bucked me off of him, pulled his comforter up around his waist to hide his manhood and propped up on his right elbow to face the body that was entering his dorm room.

I stifled a scream as I fell between his body and the cold brick dorm room wall. The sudden absence of his girth filling me left my body wanting more as I lay partially hidden behind him on the top bunk. God I had been so close to cumming it was unfair; if I get interrupted when I'm that close to the edge, it can take a miracle to get me back there.

Between the rush of nearly being caught and the sudden empty vacuum below my navel my pussy was absolutely dripping. I felt a single drop of wetness break free of my lips and tickle my thigh as it made its way towards the bed.

The room was dark and Jeff's body was between me and the door so Jeff's room mate didn't seem to notice me at all as he walked in and tossed his lanyard onto his desk across from the bunk beds.

"Hey man, you're uh... back kind of early." Jeff was a little out of breath as he spoke. I think he must have been close too. His muscle-bound shoulders glistened in the darkness; they looked like they were sculpted from some kind of dark stone.

Jeff's room mate was significantly shorter and slighter than he was. He had dark features, a roundish face and his voice was a little mousy when he replied. "The lab was a bit crowded. I thought you were going out tonight?" He sat at his desk and started unloading his backpack. He placed his laptop gingerly on his desk and plugged it in, then began unloading various heavy books.

I snaked my left hand underneath the comforter, over Jeff's hip and found his cock. I curled my fingers around its turbid head. The latex was still wet from my own bodily lubrication. Jeff tried to shift his hips away from me, but I slid my hand down and wrapped my fingers around his shaft. He pathetically slapped at my hand careful to not make too much noise, but I was insistent. I began pumping him slowly and mischievously. An orgasm may have no longer been in the cards for me that evening, but if I could just feel Jeff's dick start to throb in my hands and make him blow his load while talking to his room mate, I could at least take that memory back to my place and store it in my spank bank forever.

He grabbed at my wrist and made a futile effort to silently stop my movement. "Oh I.. already went out tonight. Then..." he paused to gather himself, "It got pretty late. So I came... back." His voice was shaky and I was relentless. His grip on my wrist could stop my arm, but not my hand. It gave me less range of motion so I began making use of my fingers, drumming upwards in a milking motion.

His room mate opened his laptop and never even glanced back at us, bathing us in the light from his monitor. "Oh well I hope you don't mind, I've only got two or three more functions to write and then I can put a pin in this and get some sleep."

"I don..." Jeff's words caught in his throat. A small grunt escaped his lips and his shoulders fell back onto his pillow. "No... wait..." but he released his grip on my wrist and was pumping his hips into my hand. I felt him begin to throb rhythmically and I smiled at my work as his body spasmed, crunching his shoulders forward.

It was over as soon as it began and I looked up to see his room mate back lit by his monitor staring back at us. We locked eyes for less than a brief second before he turned on Jeff.

"What!? Wait what the heck, Jeff!? You didn't tell me you had a guest in here!"

Jeff buried his face in his hands in quiet post-orgasmic resignation. His roommate stood stupidly in the middle of the room. At first he seemed confused, but confusion gave way to being offended which gave way to anger. As his room mate unleashed fury on Jeff I took it as my cue to leave. I swung my legs over Jeff and hopped down from the bunk. I quickly gathered my panties and skirt up from the floor and hastily put them on behind Jeff's tiny but furious room mate as he paced and ranted. I grabbed my shoes and left the room.

Jeff didn't even say goodbye. I don't think his hands ever left his face. He just laid there and took his room mates lecture like he deserved it. As I fled his dorm that night, I thought about how weird their dynamic was. I would never yell at Kim for getting a little dick, but this was why I generally avoided guys outside of Greek life. I don't think I ever fully got their customs down.

----------------

It finally hit me. It had been bothering me for like weeks now. I had been sitting next to this kid in this class half a semester constantly trying to figure out where I had seen him before.

I gave myself a silent high five. The professor was droning on about something about percentages and remainders at the front of the class, but I couldn't be bothered with processing it. I had solved the one thing that had been nagging at me since I walked into this class.

It didn't make sense that I'd recognize him from anywhere and that's why it was bothering me so much. He was clearly a Freshman, but not just like your run-of-the-mill average awkward dork freshman. He looked like he stepped out of the pages of central casting to play the 1960s NASA intern who didn't even strike out with the ladies because he was too obsessed with his slide rule. He always wore these short sleeved white button-down shirts, high water jeans, and slicked his hair down as if the entire look were on purpose. If all that wasn't tragic enough he was still a bit baby-faced like he hadn't hit that growth spurt that so many guys get their Freshman year that take them from looking like a lost high schooler to someone who can actually lift a can of soup.

It wasn't even that he stood out that much in class. This class was chock full of Barnies that had nothing going for them other than a potentially large future paycheck or an app idea that could make them millions. If anyone stood out, it was definitely me. I mean sure there were a few other girls in this class, but most of them didn't bother with seemingly trivial things like skin care, styling, or (not to be a bitch) diet and exercise. But that's why I couldn't wrap my head around him. For weeks I kept flipping through anywhere I could think of where I might have known him, and couldn't come up with anything.

After ten long weeks of banging my head up against it though I finally had it: he was the room mate that had interrupted me and the guy I was hooking up with that one night in... what was it, October? November? - the one in the dorms that I finished off under the covers while his room mate scolded him in a weirdly wholesome way.

I guess he hadn't recognized me. If he had he didn't indicate so in any way. Hell, I'm not even sure he ever even looked at me that night. At last, I could put the mystery behind me. I opened my notebook and picked up my pencil finally ready to tune in to the professor.

"... so that will be the bulk of your midterm: basic object oriented practices, while loops, fence-posting as well as writing a basic 'Hello World' by hand."

He was interrupted by the bulk of the class beginning to pack up - the clock was showing 10:50. So he raised his voice to get over the clamor of zippers and shutting laptops.

"You'll be graded on your syntax, so be prepared. You won't have your pre-compiler to lean on!"

I looked down at my notebook. My empty notebook. Well, I guess it wasn't completely empty, I had my syllabus tucked in to the front cover. I was fucked.

It wasn't even really fair - I wasn't supposed to even be in this class. My stupid college had changed the requirements for my major in my junior year and now I was stuck with sweaty freshmen hunched over computer screens.

I closed my notebook and tucked it in my pink bag. Katie would be so mad at me if she knew I had basically spent half of a semester daydreaming and playing on my phone instead of paying attention in class. I just wasn't good at this one. Like, I'm good at organizing and throwing community service events with the girls, but class just isn't my jam and I was having real problems paying attention.

As I walked out of the lecture hall I took a look at my professor. I guessed that if worse came to worse I could always just try the whole "extra credit" thing you see in movies. As I walked by though, my stomach caught up with what my brain was contemplating and it threatened to vomit at the thought. Why were the professors in those movies always at least cute, even if they were old?

I felt the color drain from my face as I stepped out into the warm march sun. I was going to need to teach myself ten weeks of computer science in just under 47 hours. My graduation date depended on it. I couldn't imagine the conversation I would be forced to have with my parents if I failed out of this class. They already told me they wouldn't pay for any semesters past my senior year. Failing this midterm would probably mean I would be stuck in summer school. That would really put a damper on my plans.

"It's fine." I resolved as I walked along the quad. "I'll just buckle down and cram. I don't have any classes for the rest of the day, and I can skip out tomorrow. I've done it before." But even though I knew I had to start concentrating right away I found myself walking into the student union.

Hey. Don't judge me. It was lunchtime and I was hungry. I had every intent of buckling down right after I ate.

After lunch I made my way back to my house. It was pretty empty - it typically was in the middle of the day. When I got to my room Kim wasn't there. This semester Mondays typically meant I had the room to myself until about 4:00, which I often put to good use. As I walked in the door my nipples stiffened as a Pavlovian response, but I knew that I didn't really have time for any fun. I tossed my bag onto my bed and flopped down next to it. I pulled my empty notebook out, hoping to glean something from the syllabus that I had tucked away, but unfortunately instead of a nice bulleted list of what to expect on the midterm, all the syllabus indicated was that I would be screwed out of 40% of my final grade if I failed it. How was I even supposed to cram for the test if I didn't know what to cram? It wasn't like I could just eat it either. 40% meant I needed to score perfectly on both the final and the final project, and my chances of that were vanishingly slim.

I knew I needed to clear my head though - a shot of endorphins in some form or another would do wonders in clearing my head to help me figure out my predicament.

I crossed the room to my dresser and opened the top drawer. I stared at my lonely hitachi. It wasn't fair. Kim was out and that usually meant play time. I felt a wave of disappointment and frustration wash over me as I pushed my vibrator to the side of the drawer and reached for my workout clothes. My brain was on board with the plan but the rest of my body wasn't. I knew myself though. I knew that if took that "me time" now I was likely to make an afternoon of it and before I knew it, it would be time for chapter meeting. Then I wouldn't get around to studying until pretty late. No. I just needed to go to the gym and get my endorphin hit. After that I could head to the library until chapter at 7:00, and then if I've made progress I could have my "me time." I would need to be quiet but it wasn't like I hadn't done it while Kim was in the room before. After that though? it would be straight back to the books.

I picked out a cute little outfit for the gym - white Nike Pro shorts and a pink sports bra that gave me as much cleavage as my little chest could muster. It showed off my midriff, but not too much. I pulled my hair back into a tight pony tail and touched up my makeup. I snapped a quick photo in the mirror for good measure, gathered up my lanyard and headed for the gym.

It was significantly quieter there than I was used to. I typically tried to go in the evenings when I was more likely to run into the guys from Fiji or D-Chi, but today I was pretty happy to just put in my work and get on with my day. I started with a mile on the treadmill for a warmup, and then figured I would do some core work to make sure lunch didn't stick to my sides. I was on my third set of obliques when a solution to all of my problems presented itself. As I turned my shoulders to a perfect 45 degree angle I caught a familiar face for a brief moment through two mirrors. Over by the smith machine, the mousey boy from class - Jeff's roommate - made brief eye contact with me. My abs were burning enough that I probably wouldn't have noticed except that he looked away as quickly as it happened.

I'm not naive. I'm fully aware that guys check me out at the gym. I wasn't born yesterday and I most times I actually like the attention. Getting caught seemed to really rattle the poor kid though. He immediately tried to make himself look busy loading and unloading the same plate repeatedly on his machine.

I continued with my workout but I made sure to glance over at him occasionally. It stuck out how obviously he was trying to not look at me (or at the very least make it look like he was not looking at me). It was kind of endearing in a shy, impish way. I guess I'm I'm not really used to guys being bashful around me. Usually when I'm at the at the gym and a guy makes eye contact with me he'll take it as an invitation to come over and strike up a conversation; typically that bordered on annoying or at the very least inconvenient depending on how attractive the guy was. Obviously it was annoying if the guy was unattractive, but I didn't always want to be chatting up a cute guy when I was really getting a sweat on.

The roommate certainly wasn't attractive but his feigned lack of attention fascinated me. Every time I looked over at him he was so obviously not looking at me that it was obvious he was making a drastic effort not to. I finished my obliques and decided to modify my workout and have a little fun. He was still messing around with lightweight guided squats (having abandoned the plate that he was worrying with earlier) on the smith machine so I made my way over to the adductor machine that was positioned just behind the rack so that he would have a good view in the mirror. I always thought it was kind of a worthless workout but any time I wanted to get a guys attention it was foolproof conversation starter. I couldn't imagine why.

I loaded the machine a little on the heavy side. I was having fun sure, but I still wanted to get a burn in. As I bent over to put the pin in the weight stack I caught him make a quick glance out of the side of his eye as he raised out of a squat. I knew at I had him. I adjusted my posture on the bench and placed my knees on the pads. I gripped the handles and pressed down on the release allowing the machine to engage the weight. The machine gave me a good stretch as it forced my legs open into a seated split.

I started my set - close, open, close, open. I guess I had set the weight a little heavier than I was capable of sustaining because after three reps my inner thighs were absolutely on fire. I strained to push my thighs closed for one more rep and relaxed as I let the machine push me back open to its full extent. I looked down at my body. I was perfectly on display. My back was arched pushing my tits out. My legs spread wide open and I was barely covered by my tiny white shorts. As I caught my breath and let my thighs cool off, i realized how spun up I was. I probably should have gone ahead and taken advantage of the alone time in my room earlier.

I raised my eyes ready continue my set but the boy was nowhere to be seen. Panic set in. He was going to be my ticket to preparing for my midterm and we hadn't even yet broken the ice!

I glanced around the rec and didn't see him hiding among the weights. He wasn't on the treadmills or the bikes either. Resigned to finding another way to solve my problem I slumped back into my machine and looked at myself in the mirror.

Through the mirror and out of the window on the opposite wall I saw him making his way towards the crosswalk that led back to dormitory row. I didn't hesitate. I dismounted the machine, gathered my water bottle and lanyard and bolted for the door. He was out of sight when I left the rec, but I started jogging towards Jeff's dorm.

He was still a solid 15 yards ahead of me when I called out to him, "hey!" But I got no response. He didn't even raise his head. He was staring at his feet as he walked, clumping along the sidewalk with clunking purposeful steps.

I jogged closer and closed the gap. I called out another "Hey! Wait!" But he refused to hear me despite the two of us being the only ones around.

Finally I was close enough to reach out and touch him. I slowed to a walk and tapped him on the shoulder. He stopped walking, but when he turned and saw my face he looked nothing short of terrified.

"Hey!" I said again, trying to open up any sort of line of communication.

His mouth opened but no sound came out. He just gaped at me. I was starting to question my own sanity in the face of this wall he was putting up.

"I'm not crazy right? We're in a class together?

He looked at me like I had two heads. I couldn't tell if his nervous silence was from getting caught checking me out in the Rec, if he remembered me from that night last semester or if he was just so stunned to have a girl like me talking to a guy like him.

"Uh yeah. I think so." He finally managed. "Professor Woodson's class, right?"

"Yeah that's the one! CompSci!" I turned on the bubbles. "Are you ready for the midterm on Wednesday?"

"Oh. Yeah." He responded. "It won't be too bad."

"You're kidding me. I'm in total panic mode."

He squinted at me as if he were trying to work out if I were joking.

"Seriously! You're not worried at all!" I pressed. I was desperate for him to pick up on my hint. Most guys at this point would already be falling all over themselves to "help me study" but this kid just wasn't taking the bait. He looked as though he was on the verge of a panic attack, like he was going to break into a run at any second.

He just shook his head. I realized was getting nowhere. I was going to have to take the lead and drive this where I wanted it to go. "I'm Ashley, by the way." I extended my hand to shake his. He looked at it like it was going to bite him.

"Uh.. Luke." He finally managed while engaging me in one of the softest wettest handshakes I have ever experienced. I did my absolute best to not react, but my face must have betrayed me. I was just surprised by just how flimsy and damp he was.

I could see he was trying to find an exit. He recoiled away from me and quickly wiped his hand on his shorts. His face was turning red and he looked like he had stepped on a slug. "Anyway, it was good to meet you." He stammered out and began to turn to walk away. I didn't really understand why he was so insistent on ending our conversation, but I had to stop him.

"Wait. Luke." I walked after him. "I'm just going to level with you, I'm in a real bind."

Luke didn't say anything, he just continued his walk avoiding eye contact.

"I'm totally unprepared for the midterm. I need help." Silence in response. "Look, I'm not asking for you to tutor me or anything, I really just need some direction on what to cram!"

Luke stopped in his tracks looked at me and started to speak, "Look I don't~" but I stopped him.

"I know we just met, but I would owe you so big!" I gave the cutest most concerned wide-eyes look I could muster. "My graduation is tied to this class."