Ashley the First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth dropped open. "Did she... know?"

I shook my head. "Not this time. I was being quiet... but I have done it before. A few times. With friends." I saw disbelief on his face. "It's completely normal!" I insisted defensively.

"You and I have really different definitions of 'normal' Ashley."

"Yeah I guess we do!" I was a little worried he was going to drop it there, as the silence lingered for longer than I was really comfortable with.

"So when you say that you and your friends did it together.... How did that even come up?"

His question caused warmth to swell between my legs. He seemed to be getting more comfortable with me, and that comfort was leading him to get bolder.

"I actually started that way." I admitted. "My friend Katie and I were having a sleepover talking about boys and I noticed she was doing this weird thing with her foot so I asked her what she was doing. She told me she was making herself 'feel good' and I asked if I could... watch." My cheeks burned with embarrassment at the memory. "I watched her for a bit and it looked fun so I decided to do it too."

He scrunched up his face in confusion. "I don't understand. What thing with her foot?"

I stood up and spun my chair around to face him. Disappointment spread across his face as his unblocked view of my spread legs between the seat back and the cushion was cut off, but his disappointment quickly faded. As I sat back down I curled my left foot underneath me and let my right knee fall open. I know I could have been more discrete like I have in the past and kept my legs closed, but I just loved the idea of giving him a show. My heel was positioned perfectly giving me consistent pressure against my crotch, and whenever I arched my lower back ever-so slightly the seam of my tight shorts ground up against my clit shooting a little ball of electric pleasure through me in a random direction.

"That?" He asked me breathlessly.

I didn't respond. We sat in silence as I let him watch as I made small motions with my hips, rhythmically pressing against my foot. I closed my eyes and let myself get lost in the pressure. It was like I could feel his eyes on me. My adductors just below where my shorts were barely covering my sex began to heat up as if his gaze were lighting them on fire. I knew if I kept going I would probably tumble over the edge, so I slowed my movements down and opened my eyes.

His eyes were wide, fixed unashamedly on my crotch. His chest was rapidly rising and falling as if he were struggling to breathe and halfway through a marathon. His legs hadn't moved - he still sat sideways in his chair with his left ankle tucked under his right knee, but his hands maintained a death grip on his thighs and his fingernails dug into his grey sweatpants. It was clear he was struggling to deal with his arousal, but the best part was the stiffness sitting straight up between his legs, tenting his grey sweatpants with a perfect little dark spot at the apex where pre-cum was working its way out of him. I wanted it.

He must have glanced up at my face at that exact moment because he stammered out a rushed "I'm sorry!" As he quickly moved to adjust himself, but I interrupted him before he could.

"Don't. I like it." I whispered. I demonstrated by bucking my hips twice more. He uncomfortably moved his hands back to his thighs. His cheeks were bright pink as he looked down at himself at full mast.

"That wasn't our last time either. Katie and I got progressively more comfortable with each other. I was actually telling her that story I was just telling you about Hunter the first time she..." I trailed off letting the words hang on the air.

"The first time she?" Luke parroted back to me, anticipation heavy on his voice.

"Fully did it in front of me. Like, using her hand not her heel." I rocked my hips back. The movement against my heel had caused my shorts to ride up into me. My seam was riding directly up against my clit and my labia stretched against the fabric on each side of the seam. I used two fingers to mime her little jilling circles. I had only intended to demonstrate but I was so aroused that I accidentally grazed myself and sent a single spark up to my rib cage. I pulled my hand back into a fist so I didn't get carried away, but left my wrist resting on my pubic bone.

"I had told her about how I had fantasized about him tugging it, and we started debating about where we thought he might finish."

"Like, where he ejaculated?"

"Yeah, we were trying to figure out if he used a sock or a tissue or just let it out on the floor!" I giggled at the memory. We had come up with all kinds of silly ideas about how he hid the evidence - down his sink, into a hole in the backyard, into his fishbowl... "anyway I guess it got Katie really worked up because while we were in a giggle fit next to each other she just blurted out that she wanted to try using her hand."

I glanced at Luke's lap hoping to see that I had broken down his defenses, but his hands remained stoicly gripping his thighs even though his pre-cum stain had grown to the size of a dime.

"So I asked her if I could watch, and like it was no big deal she asked me about what happened next with Hunter. I told her about how we had made out the day before and described how good it felt when I climbed on top of him and used him like I used my heel.

"While I was describing it to her she just casually took off her little terry cloth shorts like it was no big deal, leaned up against her headboard and started playing with herself."

Something about the memory of Katie masturbating in front of me made me lose any remaining inhibitions I had. I extended my fingers back out from my clenched fist and pressed into my clit through my shorts. I was no longer just doing it for illustrative purposes - I was so pent up I that needed some release. I don't know how long I was lost in my own thoughts, teasing out the fireworks between my legs, but I wrapped my mind around the memories: grinding on hunter, masturbating with Katie... it was the boy that I was masturbating in front of now that brought me back to reality.

"Wow... did it really feel that good when you were making out?" I opened my eyes and he was staring at me, taking in every drop of my non-nude, but very explicit private peep show. I was so close I felt like I was going to soak my shorts, and I knew a dick even without penetration could push me over the edge.

"Can.. can I show you?" I heard myself ask. Luke nodded. Before I could consider whether or not it was a good idea my shaky legs carried me over to his chair. I put my hands on his shoulders, stepped my legs over his and lowered myself onto his lap, careful to maneuver my landing so that his dick was pushed up towards his navel.

I heard him inhale sharply and then whimper cutely as I increased the pressure between our bodies. He was so rigid against my lips it felt like I had sat on a rock. I would have liked to have kissed him, but his head was down focusing on the contact point between our two bodies. Instead I just wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in close to my chest. I felt the rock between my legs twitch violently and a quiet "oh..." escaped his lips. He was breathing heavily. The pace of his breathing increased.

"I don't.. I don't think i can hold..." he stammered.

I could feel every single one of my nerve endings beginning to coalesce, and the first time he actually squeezed his glutes and thrust into me it nearly sent me over the edge. The second thrust came quickly, and I heard him whisper "oh no..." his large thrusts gave way to much smaller and more rapid uncontrolled ones. He spoke a meek "I'm sorry I can't hold it" into my tits and started grunting with each tiny thrust.

"It's ok baby, it's ok just cum for me!" I reassured him as I leaned back to watch my handiwork.

His cock throbbed hard between my legs rhythmically pumping, flexing hard with each of his tiny thrusts. I looked down in time to see the waistband of his light grey sweats darken has be showered himself with rope after rope of pent up cum. The smell of him filled my nose. His loss of control sent me careening over the edge.

I think I heard him say "I'm sorry" but my instincts took over. I ground into the base of his shaft and bucked my hips forward to the tip. I did it again. And again.

I got lost in ecstasy, dry humping this poor freshman like I was back in high school. Each thrust sent not just a single spark, but a full bolt shattering through my loins, ricocheting off of the base of my spine or down my leg or against my tailbone.

I increased my grinding speed as my own orgasm ripped through me like a wildfire had been finally lit from the electrical storm that had been sending lightning bolts into the dry brush all night. He moaned loudly and thrust hard into me as my hips took on a mind of their own, milking his his post orgasmal state as best they could, trying to coax out every drop they could into his pants. As I peaked I pulled his face back into my tits and clenched hard down hard. It felt for a second that I might lose all control of my bladder, but I was able to clamp down before on his lap to stop the flow. I'm sure if he had been in me instead of against me we would have had a mess on our hands.

I released my grip from the back of Luke's head and sighed in satisfaction as I let him come up for air. His mouth was hanging open in a stunned smile.

I smiled at his reaction and raised my eyes to meet his. "Well? How did it feel?"

"Oh my god." Was all he could manage. He followed with another breathless "oh my god" and then a third, panicked "oh my god!" As he looked down and his eyes found the mess in his lap.

He began to hyperventilate while staring at the dark cummy spot in his lap. I did my best to calm him down. "Wait, Shhh! No no no..." I took his face in my hands and raised his eyes to mine to try to calm him down as he stammered something unintelligible about not being able to hold it. "Just breathe. It was really hot, and definitely the point."

I brought his face to mine and kissed him deeply. For as sexually inexperienced as he was, he had the kissing thing nailed down. After I felt his breathing begin to slow down I broke away from our kiss and looked down at our laps. He was still hard and straining against his wet spot, but now felt more like an overstuffed sausage instead of a metal rod. I reached down and touched his cummy spot with the tips of my fingers, lingering a second to sneak in a small massage about where his frenulum would be. He twitched again sending an aftershock between my legs.

"I don't want you to worry about this. Seriously." He nodded. "It's just a little cum. And it's what I wanted."

I playfully put my fingers to my mouth and dismounted his lap. "Cold water will keep it from staining." I said as I started packing up shutting down programs on my laptop. I minimized my programming environment and closed the stack overflow tab. The venue website was staring me in the face.

I looked over at Luke, who was blushing and looking down at his mess.

"I need to get back to my place and get some sleep, but... what are you doing Saturday night?"