All Comments on 'Ashley the School Slut'

by sunshineashley

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
traploverrtraploverr7 months ago

So hot, love it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing work. The easily one of the fucking best work I've ever read in literotica. Can't wait for more of your work

STAAHUGHESSTAAHUGHES7 months ago

Mmm. The walk of a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was openly racist..

KrissyKKrissyK7 months ago

Great story. I would really like to see more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The racist content seems underdeveloped for the role it's playing in the story. Ashley is being punished for having (consensual?) sexual relations with one black man, with another black man willingly being the enforcer of a (presumably?) white man's desire to fuck her.

How did Ashley get into this situation in the first place? Did she actually give Jamaal a blow job? Or did he use AI to generate a picture to give the illusion she did? What happened to Ashley to have made her late for class that one time?

How are the teachers getting away with being so publicly lecherous? Which other students have they preyed upon? What did the football team do to that other student?

Lots of questions, generally pretty hot story, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Phenomenal writing and story. Definitely deserves to be a full series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. It's a really nice start to a longer-multi chapter story, or series of stories with the cheerleader team. Or it could be worked into something like that. There's all sorts of directions you could go with it. And while some complained that there were many open questions to be answered (possible part 2), you could use those for lead ins to other stories. For example Regina and the other new recruits with their liking of "older men" might be another direction to take the story. Personally I was wondering what happened to her later that night... did she hook up with the math teacher? Or one or more of the football players? Was Ashley going to get gang banged at the next party? Or were the teachers going to do it?

See, you have lots of directions you could take this story, and this was just part one of many possible. Just some random thoughts for you to think about. Thank You for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sequel(s) please!

ECChongECChong6 months ago

Great stuff keen to see the rest

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hate stories like this, where assholes in a position and a duty to help young people, are actually slime who should be wiped away like the shit they're portrayed as.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Totally turned off by the racism. Was that seriously necessary?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Imagine reading a story about rape and then getting pissed off about racism LMAO

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ashley loved every second of it, n it makes the story even hotter, I’d love a cumdump like her

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ashley would be the perfect cumpdump, I just know a gangbang is what she wants at every waking second of the day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There was no need to be so racist. Just aweful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Female and loved it :) it’s just a fantasy people calm down lol

The photo part and camera elements particularly hot for me, loves that he came inside. Hope you find more ways to humiliate Ashley, love her reluctance.

Haley0987Haley0987about 1 month ago
Holy Shit

This is a really good story. I would love a bunch of stories of a school with a all male faculty. Like the foot ball scandal and stuff happening at that party

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous