Ashley the School Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach Mathis shoved deep and stayed there. "Because you can't rape a fucking slut, even if she is in high school." Mathis fucked her even harder to make a point. The desk was moving every time he shoved inside her. A lamp fell from the table and shattered.

Little Ashley let out a guttural moan and Coach Mathis felt a wetness splash his big hairy balls. He raised himself up while still thrusting and looked at the girl's cunny. Ashley was squirting everywhere. Mathis looked at her face and she was in pure ecstasy, moaning with everything she had. Coach had gotten sweaty while fucking the girl and her face was wet from being shoved into his chest hair, her lips were red and puffy.

"Little nympho slut," Coach Mathis blurted out before spitting in the teen's face and backhanding her. He wanted to punish her for enjoying this.

"You get fucked by your dad don't you, you fucking whore?" Mathis shoved a couple fingers in her mouth and kept pounding. She looked so fucking used and submissive. "He pimp you out to his friends?" Mathis lowered himself back down and started pounding home.

"Every male teacher here knows you're the school fucking slut. We all talk about what we'd do if we could get our hands on you." Mathis' voice was strained. He was getting close. "But I bet you knew that already. Teasing slut."

All the way in, buried to the hilt, and all the way out of her sloppy messy teen pussy.

"Of course you were raped," Coach Mathis said, panting. "You're a walking fucking invitation!" Mathis shoved deeper than he ever had, forcing his way into the high school girl's cervix. His fat and bloated cock was throbbing inside the girl. Here she was, a teenager, smothered underneath a 40 year old male's chest hair, her cunt dominated by his hairy cock.

Mathis held his cock deep and blew his load inside Mountain High's school slut.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he pulled out, the teen's pussy made a sloppy wet sound.

His cum immediately started dripping from her cunt. Ashley put her fingers to her pussy and made a face like she was sore.

Coach Mathis casually put his shorts and t-shirt back on. "Now get to class Ashley, looks like you're pretty late."

12