Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 02

Story Info
Ashley returns home from knowing what to expect.
1k words
4.55
4.6k
5

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley arrived home from work. Her mind still swirling and legs still weak from what had happened in the book store earlier. Her breasts were swollen with milk from having to feed the appetite of Annie and her husband. Her tits had reacted in a way that begged for more. She was a little apprehensive as she entered the door way to find the house quiet and dimly lit. She was torn between the feeling of power from having her husband and the random female customer treating her as a sexual goddess and the lingering fear that her husband might have a change of heart about the events earlier.

She was very aware of the piece of paper in her hand. She had commanded the beautiful Annie to leave her number at her desk after she was finished with her and the feeling of knowing that the girl had not only did as told but that below the number was written a pleading request for Ashley to call her soon. Ashley put down her bag and set the number down on the kitchen counter. As she entered the living room she was greeted by candle light and the sight of her husband sitting on the couch waiting for her. Two cold beers rested on the coffee table. He picked one up.

"The kids are with their grandparents." He said with a sly smile as he stood up and approached her. He handed her the cold bottle. She brought it to her lips. Unsure of what was coming next she could feel his dark eyes on her. Some would consider Stan an average man if not short. But Ashley at her petite stature knew better than them. Beneath that old flannel shirt might be the body of a dad but it was built on hard work there was not a part of the man that was soft. Heavy neck muscles that lead down to a tattooed strong back. She could feel her apprehension slip from her mind as she thought about wrapping her arms around his neck and feeling the strength in his body. She felt though that she should address the extreme sexual situation that he had caught her in with another woman that afternoon. "Today.." she started. But he put his hand against her blushy cheek.

"You don't have to explain." He said, kissing her other cheek. "if it's something you wanted then I'm glad my beautiful queen got it." She looked up at her husband. He had always been the jealous type when they were younger but that had always been to the advances of other men. She knew it was a common fantasy of men to see two women in such a provocative situation. But unlike other men he only had eyes for her. He hadn't even looked at Annie when he caught them with Ashley's hands down the woman's pants and Ashley's bare breast in the pink haired girl's mouth.

It made her feel overwhelmingly powerful. She brought her drink to her lips again. Stan without a word pulled back her cardigan to reveal that her breast had soaked her low cut dress with milk. She took in a sharp breath dropping the half full beer bottle to the ground as he pushed the neck line of her dress from his way and wrapped his hands around her breast. Massaged them slowly enough to make them ache more feeling full to bursting. He led her slowly to the couch prompting her to sit down. He knelt down in front of her and hiked her dress up to expose her beautiful full thighs and her wet pussy.

As he slipped two fingers between her warm legs he slowly let his mouth glide down her neck to her chest and took a mouthful of Ashleys beautiful pale breast into his mouth. Her breast milk gushed into his mouth as he gently bit down over and over. She felt her hips squirm as his fingers hooked rubbing deep in her pussy. His left hand came up to push down hard on her waist to hold her down as he continued. Ashleys breath picked up pace as she felt her breast being drained, Stan's beard tickling her skin. He freed her breast after she orgasmed the first time she could feel his hand slide faster rubbing her clit, then moved to the other gently kissing then sucking her remaining engorged breast she could feel the warmth between her legs as she came again her pussy as wet as her milk covered chest. She couldn't take it much longer.

She wanted his hard cock to fill her, she wanted to feel that warm cum flood her pussy. Ashley pulled Stan up to the couch and pulled his zipper away she grasped his thick cock and straddled him she was so wet as she settled her weight on him she instantly felt his cock fill the entirety of her tight pussy. She could see the animalistic look in his eyes that were now level with her soaked breast as she straddled him. She began to ride back and forth his mouth once again clasped around her nipple working from one breast to the other as her milk poured freely down her body. Stans hands grasped tightly at her her heart shaped ass bringing her hard down on his dick with each upward thrust. Ashley could not help herself as an endless parade of orgasms came over her. The she moaned loudly with each thrust.

"Is my queen happy?" Stan asked gruffly pounding harder.

Ashley could barely get out the word yes between her uncontrollable moaning. Stan thrusted hard as she let go and squirted onto his wide cock. She could feel as his cum pumped from that massive cock into her pussy. He pulled her closely as he bit down on her breast. Ashley sat astride her husband to weak to move. She looked down at him and her own body glistening wet from her breast milk. He locked eyes with her. "You can have any women you want my queen, just don't forget that this is your cock." She felt as his hard cock pumped more cum into her. She looked down at the man she loved knowing what turned him on the most was seeing her satisfied whether by him or a young purple haired hipster plaything. He just loved to see her cum.