Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 11

Story Info
The vacation continues, Ashley gets a surprise in the shower.
865 words
4.67
2.2k
1
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley lay on the hotel room bed bathed in her own milk. She hadn't wanted the morning to end. Between her husband's powerful body dominating her and the new found submissive plaything, Rachel. Ashley had been in a constant state of build up or orgasm since her and Stan's morning walk on the beach.

Rachel had reluctantly taken a break from sucking at Ashley's milk engorged breast. Stan lay beside his fingers sliding up and down her body.

Ashley rose from the bed taking her husband by the hand. She led him to the giant bathroom and walk in shower in their suite. Stan turned on the rain shower and scoped Ashley into his tattooed arms kissing her deeply.

Ashley took immense pleasure from all her female companions, but this was what she loved. Her husband's body pressed against her. She was much shorter than her husband and could feel the length of his cock pressing against her stomach as it grew harder.

Stan wrapped his hands around Ashleys round ass and lifted her against the shower wall, his face burying into her swollen tits. Ashley moaned as the warm water rained down on her and Stan began to suck and bite at her breast. The top of Stan's cock tickled at Ashley's clit as he held her up; she wanted so badly for him to plunge her down on his thick, strong cock.

Ashley heard the shower door open behind her. She turned to look but Stan reached up gently grabbing her chin.

"Focus on me." He said with a sly grin. "I have a surprise for you."

As soon as the words had left his mouth Ashley could feel Stan's cock being guided to her eager pussy. Ashley let out a moan as he filled her with his wide cock. It never ceases to amaze Ashley how thick her husband's cock was even after all these years it was a shock everytime that his dick fit in her little pussy.

Ashley was already moaning when Stan's mouth once again found her breast. He carried her with his cock buried deeply in her soaked pussy to the built in bench of the shower. Ashley began to work her hips back and forth as she felt her husband draining her tits.

Ashley almost jumped when she felt a pair of hands sliding down her body from behind. She had completely forgot that someone else had entered the shower with them. Ashley moaned as two feminine hands squeezed at her breast squirting hot milk into her husband's mouth.

Stan leaned in close to his wife's cheek. "This is Angie." Stan said as Ashley turned her head to witness a nude big breasted black woman behind her. Her thick legs running up to a truly large ass and hips that went from an hourglass to her large breast the woman leaned down and kissed Ashley passionately, her tongue swirling in Ashley's mouth. "She saw you on the beach this morning and asked me if she could join us today." Ashley suddenly became aware of the big strap-on between the girl's legs. It was almost as thick as Stan's cock and impossibly long.

Ashley felt Angie's hands slip into her hips as the large black strap-on slowly and gently entered her tiny asshole. Ashley couldn't imagine both would fit. Inside her but Angie's gentle approach turned from a second of apprehension to immediate intense pleasure. Ashley collapsed forward in a instant intense orgasm that sent shivers through her body. Stan began to pump his thick cock and Ashley could barely stand the pleasure as Angie gently slid the giant black cock in and out of her tight asshole. The two built and Ashley's constant orgasm became so intense that she let out a scream.

Angie's hands slid up to grip Ashley's breast milk squirting into her husband's chest the two began to quicken each thrusting in turn until it was an unrelenting pounding coming from either direction Ashley could not stop screaming as she lay almost limp from the pleasure in her husband's chest.

To Ashley's shock Stan rose up from the seat both still thrusting into her as they held her up in the air. Ashley could feel Angie's large breast against her back. With each thrust they bounced against Ashley's skin. Stan quickened his pace as Ashley cried out like a wild animal as she orgasmed squirting down her husband's cock. Stan slowly lowered his wife down. Ashley got to her knees and devouring her husband's cock.

Angie dropped to all fours to suck at Ashley's breast. Ashley taking the whole length of Stan's cock into her throat. Stan moaned as his cock pulsed. Cum sprayed from his cock running from the corners of Ashley's mouth down her massive breast where Angie eagerly licked the cum from Ashley's tits.

Stan taking Ashley's hands brought her back to her feet. She could barely stand after so many orgasms. Ashley didn't know if she could take more, but as she was thinking it both Stan and Ashley lowered their heads and each wrapped their mouths around one of her breasts Ashley couldn't believe it. She was cumming again.