Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 10

Story Info
Vacation continues with a passionate threesome.
819 words
4.62
2k
1
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel sucked at Ashley's heaving tits. Milk poured down her chin. A little trail trickled down her dark skin dripping from her little tits. Ashley moaned as she felt each suck and bite from the shorter girl. Her fingers ran through Rachel's brown hair as Ashley pulled her in tight to her breast. Ashley looked on the bed where her husband Stan lay. He slowly stroked his thick throbbing cock as he witnessed the naked young women sucking at his wife's large pale breast.

The sunlight poured through the open patio doors of their hotel room that at ground level looked out over the sun bleached sand of the beach. Passers by on the beach slowed to witness as Ashley's tits were devoured by the small brunette.

Ashley pushed the smaller girl back towards the bed. Rachel fell back next to Stan on the bed looking up at her new mistress. Ashley bent down till her breast met the nipping and begging mouth of Rachel. Rachel sucked harder and harder, almost drowning in Ashley's milk as her hands stroked, grabbed, and groped at Ashley's body.

Ashley watched as Stan got up from the bed she arched her back to present her wet pussy to her husband as he took up his place behind her. Ashley moaned as his cock squeezed into her.

The combination of her rachels mouth biting at her breast in turns and Stan's thick cock gave way to a constant orgasm. Ashley cried out with each landing thrust from her husband. Her legs becoming weak as she felt herself squirt her cum splashing onto Rachel's stomach beneath her. Rachel sucked harder as her hips moved unconsciously thrusting begging to be fucked. Ashley slid out from between her husband and her fuck toy and hurried to her suitcase.

Ashley was hoping she would get a chance to try out what had been done to her by her husband and her big breasted employee. Ashley slowly slid the straps of a long thick purple strap-on over her legs. Stan came up behind her to help her cinch it in place. Rachel's hips still thrusting uncontrollably on the bed as she stared at Ashley.

Ashley pulled the girl to the edge of the bed and slowly slid the full length of strap-on into Rachel's little pussy. The girl cried out as Ashley thrusted the full length for the first time into the girl.

Stan came back to stand behind his wife where he slid his cock back into his wife. Ashley leaned forward knowing that Stan's thrusting would be more than enough to cause a chain reaction of orgasms for both women. Stan thrust deeply into his wife bringing Ashley's hips and her purple cock down deep between Rachel's legs. Stan slid his hands up his wife's body to her breast that bounced with each heavy thrust.

Wrapping his strong hands around each breast as he thrusted, Stan squeezed and Ashley screamed out yes repeatedly as milk streamed from her breast onto Rachel's body. Both Ashley and Rachel we're soon moaning and crying out with each of Stan's thrust his cock burying deep into his wife. Rachel raised up just enough to get her mouth around Ashleys breast again so she could drink Ashley's orgasm inducing milk.

Ashley looked down at her little slut who was moaning and as her fingernails dug into Ashley's soft ass cheeks. Ashley leaned down as Stan bore his cock down hard into her. Between moans she locked eyes with Rachel.

"Whose slut are you?" Ashley asked.

When Rachel couldn't catch her breath enough to answer her Stan thrusted harder pounding Ashley and her purple cock deep into the girl.

"I'm your slut!" The girl screamed between moans. With each thrust she said it like a moaning mantra. "I'm Ashley's slut. I'm Ashley's slut." She said over and over again.

Ashley leaned back "I'm Stan's slut." She whispered to her husband. To which Stan let out a bear like groan and pounded harder Ashley moaned her husband's name as she orgasmed again. She could feel Stan's cock throbbing in her pussy with one last deep thrust she felt her pussy flooded with his hot cum. She moaned as he slowly pulled back his cum pouring from her pussy down onto Rachel's pussy below her who let out at a scream as she clawed the bedding in a death grip from her own orgasm.

Ashley tumbled onto the bed beside Rachel. Rachel responded as a good slut and climbed to all fours to lick Stan's cum from the purple strap-on and Ashley's soaked pussy.

Ashley ran her hand across the girls back till she reached her petite ass. Ashley gave it a firn slap to which the girl moaned and arched her back.

"Whose slut are you?" Ashley asked again. The girl looked up into Ashley's eyes like an animal in heat.

"I'm Ashley's slut."