Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 12

Story Info
The plane trip home gets filthy.
1.2k words
4.83
1.9k
3
0

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley sat in the dark quiet plane unable to fall asleep. Stan lay with his head on her shoulder fast asleep. The late night flight home from their vacation had been uneventful and the quiet still of the plane had Ashley's mind racing back to the extreme sexual encounters she had at the resort. Her breasts were full to the point of aching and her pussy was so wet thinking of her husband pounding her as a variety of strangers sucked at her tits it was making her so horny she could scream.

Ashley was just about to wake Stan and suggest they have a quickie in the airplave bathroom, when a middle aged women dropped down into the aisle seat beside her.

"I hope you don't mind," the woman whispered to Ashley. "My husband's snoring is driving me insane. I just had to get away for a moment."

"It's no problem." Ashley said with a smile. Though this would make it hard to discreetly sneak to the bathroom with her husband. Ashley snuck a glance at the older women. She was tall, thick bodied with large breasts that peaked out of the low cut of her sundress. Her age was not much more then Ashley's maybe early forties, her pale thighs were almost completely exposed in seated position. Her blonde hair back in a tight bun. Looking at the woman's freckled cleavage Ashley felt even more of an urge to touch her own swollen breast.

" We were supposed to have fun this weekend." The women said shaking her head with frown. "He literally spent the entire time sleeping and at the Buffett.

Ashley could only assume the woman was referencing her husband. It was not a situation Ashley could relate to. Stan had seen to her every desire in their one week stay at the nudist resort.

"What kind of fun?" Ashley asked, feigning innocence.

The woman took a deep breath. "I'm not sure," she hesitated. "just something different for once."

Ashley saw her chance and slowly let her hand slip from the arm rest to the woman's exposed thick thigh. Where it rested. The woman took in a sharp breath as Ashley gently squeezed her upper thigh. "Well," Ashley said, leaning in close and whispering in the stranger's ear. "We have a long flight, I can give you something different."

The woman's eyes met Ashleys and she nodded yes meekly. Ashley let her hands slowly glide up the woman's pale thigh to which the older woman slowly spread her legs accepting Ashley's little fingers. Ashley pulled the woman's bright pink lacy underwear to one side. It had probably been intended to excite an uninterested husband but it was doing the trick for Ashley.

Ashley slipped two fingers into the woman's waiting damp pussy Ashley swirled her fingers, gently stroking The women's clit with her thumb. The woman clutched the arm rest at the sudden pleasure of Ashley's fingers rubbing her clit.

Ashley with her other hand guided the woman's own hand to up her skirt to her bare wet pussy. The older woman let a finger gently glide a circle around Ashleys own clit. Both woman in hushed heavy breathing tried not to moan as they rubbed each other. The woman began to squirm and Ashley knew she was close to climax. Ashley rubbed rough circles around the woman's clit to which she had to bite her lip not to cry out.

"Let me help you be quiet." Ashley pulled the neckline of her shirt down to expose one of her swollen breast she guided the woman's face down to her erect nipple the woman wrapped her mouth around Ashleys breast. Her eyes widened by the surprise of Ashley's warm milk filling her mouth. She was not deterred she drank greedily as she thrusted her fingers into Ashley's tight pussy.

Ashley squeaked in shock as she felt her shirt tugged down from the other side suddenly exposing her other breast. Before she could realize what was happening Stan's mouth was draining her other swollen breast. His strong jaw worked at her breast as he gently bit at her nipple milk gushing into his mouth. All their commotion had stirred him awake. His fingers joined the woman's, each taking turns sliding their fingers into her pussy or rubbing her clit as she squirmed beneath them in ecstasy.

Ashley reached her free hand down to her husband's lap pulling his cock free from his pants. The woman gasped into Ashley's breast milk pouring from her mouth down Ashley's body, at the sight of Stan's fat cock. Ashley stroked her husband's cock as she lay back in her seat and both devoured her breast. Milk streaming down her body soaking her shirt.

Someone stirred in the aisle but Ashley didn't care, the pleasure was too great to give a damn if anyone were to catch them. The form of a large man headed straight in their direction. The man stopped abruptly.

"Dianne." He whispered harshly.

Ashley grinned that this must be the useless husband. Dianne didn't look up at her husband; she continued to suck Ashley's tits like an animal moaning into them like she was heat as Ashley filled the women's drenched pussy with her fingers.

Ashley looked up at the shocked man. Her breast milk dripped from his wife's mouth as Ashley fingered her with one hand and stroked her husband's cock with the other. "Dianne's trying something different." Ashley said sarcastically. "You should go sit back down." Ashley felt her orgasm building as Stan thrust his thick fingers into her pussy. "Maybe when you get home you treat your woman better." Ashley said breathlessly as she squirted down Dianne's fingers. Dianne moaned like an animal into Ashley's breast as she came.

Ashley lifted the woman's face to hers and kissed her deeply as the man stormed back to his seat. The woman's shirt was soaked with Ashley's breast milk that ran down her chin into her ample cleavage.

Ashley guided Dianne to move closer as Ashley knelt down in front of her husband and wrapped her mouth around his cock. Ashley guided Dianne's hands one to squeeze at Ashley's dripping breast the other to Stan's hard cock. Dianne leaned in, licking at Stan's balls as Ashley's mouth glided up and down his cock.

Stan reached both hands down to cup his wife's full breasts squeezing firmly as her milk squirted onto his cock where Dianne lapped up the milk at the base of his cock. Ashley could feel Stan's cock begin to pulse and she drew Dianne's face in next to her as Stan's cum poured from his cock Ashley pulled it from her mouth letting it jet onto her and Dianne's face. Ashley pulled Dianne to her, kissing her deeply letting Stan's cum pour from her mouth into the older womans.

As cum dripped down Dianne's chin onto her cleavage Ashley giggled. "I hope this improved your vacation," Ashley grabbed the woman's tits firmly. Squeezing her massive breast, Ashley's hands barely able to palm them. "Go back to your seat, don't clean your face and tell that fat pig that you are queen and you deserve better."

Ashley climbed back into her seat as Dianne departed to do as she was told. Ashley pulled her shirt back and laid her head on Stan's chest. Now she could sleep.