Ashley's Campaign Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

By the time dinner was over, both bottles of wine were gone. Everyone was feeling a bit of a warm buzz. Ashley had had twice her maximum of two glasses. She thought she might even be drunk.

After dinner Ashley and Josh helped to clean up. They drifted back to their rooms. Ashley changed into her summer PJs and brushed her teeth. She sat on her bed and checked out Facebook. There was not a lot of activity. She figured all of her friends were out doing stuff that they might post tomorrow. She felt bored. She wandered over to Josh's door and knocked.

"Come in"

Ashley opened the door and said, "I'm feeling bored and a bit sad about Ryan's nana."

Josh was feeling a bit bored too. He had been lying on his bed in his briefs watching an old Firefly video.

Josh asked, "Hey Ash, I have a question."

"Oh, what?"

"Well you don't have to answer but I am curious. On Monday you had a hymen and then on Wednesday you didn't. What gives?"

Ashley blushed. She looked down and said, "Guess you caught me. Well after I gave you head the first time I couldn't sleep so I used one of Mom's vibrators to relax me."

"Seriously? Mom's vibrator?

"Actually I said vibrators. She has a whole deluxe leather case of them."

"Oh come on! Really? I know Mom is a pretty freethinking spirit but I have a hard time believing she has a whole case of them. I have to see this."

Ashley hesitated for a minute. Josh's request felt rather personal. But then this week had been totally strange. The buzz from the wine overcame her normal reserves.

"OK, I'll show you but this is a total secret."

Josh said, "I understand. Your secret is safe with me."

Ashley led Josh into her bedroom and retrieved her Mom's leather case. She opened it on the bed. Josh gasped at the sight of the vibrator's displayed in their velvet lined slots.

"Oh my god! You weren't joking. This is amazing. Wow look at the size of that dildo!"

Ashley said, "Yeah a lot of them are scarily large."

"So which one did you use?

"Josh, please!"

"Oh come on are you going to make me guess?"

Ashley said, "Well if you really have to know, I used the smallest one and it felt tight."

Josh picked up the purse vibrator and asked, "Oh you mean this one?"

Ashley said, "No that one is for your purse in case you feel the need in the middle of the day. I used the smallest one on the top row."

Josh looked at the other items in the case. He picked up the butterfly. It was flexible and had straps to hold it against the user's vulva. It had little fingers in the clit area.

"So what does this do?"

Ashley said, "Well that one and this egg have a remote control. I guess you can wear them under your clothes. If you get bored during the day, you can turn them on."

"I bet that would come in handy in some of our classes."

Next Josh examined the butt plugs and anal beads.

"I guess they have both ends covered. I saw a video on redtube where the guy slowly pulled beads like these out of the woman's ass. She went crazy."

Josh picked up the largest butt plug and said, "This one looks impossible. I know I wouldn't want this up my ass."

Ashley didn't respond because there was no way she wanted to tell Josh how hard it had been to remove it.

Their Dad's voice came on the intercom and announced, "I have a triple chocolate cake. It's a come as you are party so come to the patio or I'll eat it all myself."

Josh and Ashley's eyes lit up with the thought of a scrumptious desert. They looked at each other and smiled.

Ashley said, "Well I am dressed just fine for a private party."

Josh said, "Guess I am stuck in my briefs. You look great. Just don't get any frosting on you or you'll get eaten."

"Just what do you mean by that?"

"Just what I said. I'd love to smear some chocolate fudge frosting on your pussy and eat it."

The buzz from the wine was making Ashley playful. She punched Josh hard in the arm. She said, "Guess you'll have to steal some frosting from the cake."

Josh laughed, "OK then I will. But first you have to wear the butterfly and egg to the patio. I promise to go gentle."

"What? You mean you're going to run the remote?"

Josh smiled, "Sure control of the remote is a man thing. It'll be fun. Come on, I double dog dare you."

Ashley sighed. Well minutes earlier she had been feeling blue. She trusted Josh. Maybe this was what she needed to change her mood.

"OK, I'll do it as long as you stop if I ask. If I mention the team name you have to stop. As soon as I say Raiders that's it."

Josh agreed. He said, "Great! I'll go out to the patio and tell Dad you'll be out as soon as you pee."

"OK it'll take a couple of minutes."

Josh picked up the remote and shoved it into a small side pocket on his briefs. He headed out to the patio.

Ashley dropped her PJ bottoms. Ashley took some of the lubricant and coated the egg. She worked it into her vagina and pushed it back to her G-spot. She pulled on the butterfly. It had a waist band and a strap running from her waist through her butt crack to the bottom of the butterfly. It fit snugly. Ashley wasn't surprised it didn't need adjusting since she and her Mom were about the same size.

Ashley pulled her PJ bottoms over the butterfly. She looked in the mirror and decided it was well hidden. She headed to the patio for the come as you are party.

When she saw her Dad she let out a hoot of derision. "No fair! Josh and I are in our PJs and you have on shorts and a polo shirt."

Robert laughed, "Well that is the advantage of calling a come as you are party."

Josh supported his sister. "I agree with Ashley. You don't get to wear more than me."

Ashley chanted, "Strip, strip!"

Robert relented, "Well it is rather warm and I have to be fair."

Robert ditched the polo and shorts. That left him with his regulation Army briefs. He was fit from regular exercise and his body was firm. There were light blond curls across his muscular chest.

He cut them all a big piece of rich cake.

Robert said, "Well I know you guys usually do milk with chocolate cake but I'd like to offer something else. I found that red wine goes really well with chocolate. So if you want I have this old vines California Zinfandel."

Both Ashley and Josh were up for a party and poured a glass of wine. They all sat around the patio table and went to work on the cake. Ashley loved the combination of red wine and chocolate cake. They seemed made for each other. Ashley felt a warm buzz from all of the wine she had had that evening. Suddenly she realized that it wasn't just the wine that was giving her a buzz. Josh had turned on the remote control. He had started it at the slowest speed and it had taken her a while to realize it was even on. Between the red wine, the chocolate, the evening sun and the vibrators, Ashley felt it was the perfect end to a fantastic week. The only thing better would be to have Ryan there to share the evening together. She started to feel blue thinking about Ryan just as Josh increased the intensity of the vibrators.

Robert said, "Earth to Ashley. Hey are you here?"

Ashley smiled at her Dad and said, "Sorry I was thinking of what a great week it was."

Robert replied, "I think it's going to be a great year. With these two new clients, we are finally financially secure. So we can all relax and enjoy this time together. You'll be off in college next year so I plan to follow your sports activities as much as I can. Later we can tour some colleges. There are some great moments being a parent and I don't want to miss a second."

Ashley just sat there grinning at Josh and her Dad. Josh had cranked up the intensity and Ashley was beginning to feel a growing excitement. She felt wet and her hand confirmed that her briefs were damp. She wasn't sure what she would do if she had an orgasm in front of her Dad. She hoped she could hide it if she pretended she was excited by the wine and cake.

Suddenly Josh's cell phone started buzzing on the table. He checked it and found a text message from his girlfriend Jessica.

Josh said, "Oh nice Jessica is free, I thought she'd be with her parents all night. She wants to get together. It's a perfect night and we won't have as much time once school starts. Fridays after football I expect to be sore."

Robert told his son, "Well you are in no condition to drive. What shape is Jessica in?"

Josh said, "Well if you knew her parents you'd know she is stone sober. She said she can pick me up. She doesn't want to ride in my Forester anyhow."

Robert said, "OK that sounds good to me. Anyone want any more cake or should I put it away?"

Ashley was stuffed and replied, "I'm good."

Robert said, "Well I guess Ashley, you and I can sit in the pool chairs and watch the sunset if you want."

Ashley replied, "That would be nice."

Josh said, "OK I'll take my plate and glass into the kitchen. Dad, maybe you can bring in the cake and put it away."

In the kitchen, Josh handed his Dad the remote controller.

"Do you know what this is?"

Robert turned the controller over in his hand and said, "Of course it's from a set I bought your Mom for when I was deployed. I didn't want her getting too bored. Where did you get it?"

Josh replied, "Well Ashley found it along with Mom's perfume. She's wearing the egg and butterfly that goes with it."

Robert said, "She has on both of them now?"

Josh nodded yes.

Robert said, "No wonder she's distracted."

Robert looked at the control and said, "You know it has three ranges of intensity. You have it set on high but on the low range. This slider on the side changes the range."

Josh looked at the controller and saw a small slider and a button hidden on the side.

"Ok what does the button do?

Robert got a sly grin on his face. "Well if the egg is inserted correctly then it will be right on the G-spot. The butterfly has fingers right on the clit. If you press the button a mild electrical shock passes between the egg and the fingers. It travels right through the G-spot to the clit. It drove your Mom crazy."

Josh looked at his Dad and said, "Amazing, I cannot believe you guys. You sound like total swingers."

Robert laughed, "Well we were known to have some fun. Guess I'll see what effect the vibrators have on Ashley."

Josh laughed, "On my god, what have I done! Dad, take it easy on Ash. Oh yeah, she gave me a safe word. If she says Raiders you have to stop."

Robert grinned, "Hey I'll be good and I promise to stop any time she wants. You go and have a good time. School will be here soon enough."

Josh said, "Well I have to change. Jessica will be here soon. Careful Dad, Ashley is feeling blue. Be good to her. Night Dad."

Robert went back to the patio. He grabbed his glass and the half bottle of red wine. He said to Ashley, "Shall we move out to a couple of the recliner chairs?"

Ashley stood up and carried her glass out to one of the chairs. Her Dad placed his glass and the bottle on a small table between their chairs. He filled their glasses and settled back in his chair with a sigh of pleasure. He looked across the valley at the beginning of what promised to be another spectacular sunset.

Ashley had been sitting at the patio table while they were in the kitchen. She was barely managing to control the sensations coming from her twin vibrators. She took a sip of wine. She felt both at peace and excited at the same time.

She turned towards her Dad and said, "Can I ask you some questions about you and Mom?"

Robert smiled at her, "Sure Ash, what do you want to know."

"Well the other day you mentioned the book, 'Joy of Sex.' I found a copy on line and skimmed through it. Did you guys read it together?"

Robert decided to change the setting on the remote. He switched it to the lowest setting on midrange.

He said, "As I said we were partners. We read a lot of things but we both liked that book a lot."

Ashley took another sip of wine. She was feeling really warm and content.

"Well like did you guys ever do anything kinky?"

Robert paused and bumped the vibrator up a notch. "What do you mean kinky?"

"Well um did Mom ever give you head?"

Robert laughed, "That is hardly kinky. Of course, Cathy and I both like oral sex. She was very good at it. I remember a long drive across France. In order to keep me awake she gave me head every time I started to get sleepy."

Robert increased the setting on the vibrator again to the highest midrange setting. Ashley still had no idea that the vibrator was slowly increasing in intensity. She just knew that she was having trouble controlling herself. Her thighs were pressed tightly together but she was starting to squirm and rub her thighs together. She had her hand on her breast that was on the far side from her Dad. She lightly caressed her nipple. She hoped the fading light was obscuring his view.

"OK so you think giving head is perfectly normal. What did you two do that you found kinky?"

Robert laughed, "I guess you are going to keep digging until you get an answer."

Ashley looked straight at her Dad and said, "Well you know me. Guess I get the bull dog questioning genes from you. So yes you have to answer."

Robert upped the vibrator to the lowest setting on the high range. He looked at her and said, "Well when I got deployed to Baghdad, I bought Cathy a set of vibrators. It had a large assortment of devices. She liked the gift a lot and texted me several times that she had made use of it."

Ashley was shocked to realize that her Dad had bought the set for her Mom. That meant he knew the set contained the egg and butterfly. Boy would he be surprised to know she was wearing them now. He would be shocked to know that Josh had left her with the vibrators running.

Ashley was having trouble controlling herself. She felt overwhelmed by the vibrators and was having a hard time thinking about anything except for her pussy. She took a deep drink of wine and had a hard time setting the glass down. Her one hand continued to fondle her breast. She pinched her nipple to control her urge to squirm but it only made her lose more control. Her other hand dropped to her crotch. Her briefs were soaked. Her fingers worked under the bottom of the butterfly and found her vagina. She pushed one finger inside and touched the vibrating egg. She continued to rub her labia. She was happy that the light was fading fast from the sunset.

Robert continued, "When I got back from Baghdad your Mom demonstrated the vibrators for me. So I guess you could call my watching her masturbate with a dildo kinky." Robert bumped the controller up another notch.

Ashley was breathing hard now. She had a hard tie picturing her Mom using that enormous dildo in front of her Dad. Somehow she managed to say, "OK now tell me the kinkiest thing you too did."

Robert said, "Well that is all relative but I'll tell you one thing that we did with the vibrator kit that was pretty kinky. There was a remote controller in the set. It worked with an egg and a butterfly and controls their speed. If placed correctly the egg sits on the G-spot. The butterfly covers the vulva and has stimulating fingers that rub the clit. So I had your Mom wear them to a restaurant in Italy. She wore a simple summer dress with no under ware other than the butterfly. We found a restaurant in the Italian hills a long way from the base that we had never been to."

Robert increased the vibrators to their highest setting and stared intently at Ashley.

Ashley knew she was close to an orgasm and was struggling to control herself. She looked at her Dad through half closed eyes and managed to whisper, "What happened at the restaurant?"

Her Dad said, "Well when we arrived, I had the vibrators on medium. When the waiter came to our table, I turned them to high. Every time he asked Cathy what she wanted to order, I hit this button on the side of the controller. It sends a mild electrical shock between the egg and butterfly. She said it's not painful and feels a bit like having an orgasm. It passes through the G-spot right to the clit. Your Mom couldn't speak. The waiter thought she was either incapable of speech or an idiot. She was even drooling slightly. Finally I just ordered for her. I think she said she came a half dozen times during dinner."

Ashley squirmed as she looked at her Dad with alarm, "Button?"

Robert held up the vibrator and said, "Yes this one on the side." He hit the button three times in quick succession as he looked intently at his daughter.

Ashley squealed as the shocks passed between her clit and her G-spot. This massive stimulation completely broke Ashley's attempts at restraint. Wave after wave of tremors passed up her thighs to her cunt. Her vagina clinched tightly around the rapidly vibrating egg. Ashley lost all control and she had the hardest orgasm of her young life. Her right hand pinched her nipple forcefully. The fingers on her vagina tightly clasped her labia.

Robert hit the button several more times as Ashley squirmed on the recliner. Ashley couldn't tell when she was cumming or when her Dad was hitting the button. She couldn't comprehend the intensity of her orgasms and felt disconnected from everything in the world besides her wet throbbing pussy.

Finally peace came. Ashley's breathing slowly returned to normal. She felt the evening breeze on her sweaty body. Her soaked briefs were even making her feel slightly chilled.

Her Dad turned the patio flood lights on low and sat back down.

Ashley felt self-conscious. She looked over at her Dad. His expression was both intense and bemused.

Finally Ashley said, "I cannot believe Josh gave you the controller."

"Well he said you were feeling blue and needed to be cheered up." Robert chuckled and continued, "I think I managed to distract you for over 12 minutes. I hope that was OK. Josh gave me your safe word but you may have forgotten it."

Ashley said, "Dad, it was more than OK. It was wonderful! I never felt anything so intensely pleasurable in my life. I certainly never wanted to say Raiders."

"Well I am glad you enjoyed it. I guess you are not my little girl anymore."

Ashley said, "I'm curious. What did you and Mom do after the restaurant in Italy?"

Robert replied, "Ha, I thought we were done with that story. Well OK. It was a gorgeous evening in the Italian hill country. I had a Fiat Spider at the time and we had the top down. I was driving fast and couldn't wait to get home. I spun the car out on a curve. Luckily there was a turnout and I came to a stop pointed the other way in the turnout. After I recovered from the adrenalin, I saw that there was a beautiful view all of the way to the coast. The sun was setting into a bank of orange tinted clouds over the sea. A warm breeze was blowing up the hill. I looked over at your Mom and said it was fate. We both jumped out of the car together. I grabbed a blanket from the trunk and spread it on the grassy hillside just out of sight from the road. I think we were there for hours."

Ashley was watching her Dad intently as he relayed the tale. She had not heard much about her parents' life before kids. She said, "That sounds really wonderful. You two are so good together. I miss her deeply and I wish she was here."

Robert laughed sadly, "Me too, Ashley, me too."

Ashley wanted to hear more. "OK Dad what was the first thing you and Mom did on the hillside?"

"I think you should go into law. I think you would make a good prosecutor."

"Come on Dad. After what you just did to me, I think I deserve some juicy details on your sex life."

Robert chuckled and replied, "OK, OK. As you can imagine I was very horny after watching Cathy in the restaurant. She had me lay down on the blanket. She removed my shirt and kissed me passionately. She started on my mouth and worked down to my nipples. Finally she opened my belt and tugged my pants off. She rubbed my penis gently through my briefs. I had palmed the controller when I first laid down on the blanket. I turned the remote control on to medium. She sat back on her haunches and looked at me in surprise. At that she grabbed my briefs and ripped them off. She grabbed my painfully hard erection and took the head into her mouth. After a few firm pumps she worked my penis deep into her mouth. Her head was rapidly bobbing up and down as her tongue flicked the tip of my penis. I quickly came hard and fast."

loerics
loerics
958 Followers