All Comments on 'Ashley's Campaign Ch. 10'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Stopped reading when they arrived at the "clinic" and the ONE nurse on duty made a rape victim wait.

Also, they would call the cops and NOT offer an illegal drug without a doctor present. Yeah, you totally fucked that up, why didn't the receptionist just offer heroin or cocaine while she was at it.

Likewise the police would be called because "clinics" don't maintain rape kits, that's the job of the cops and the clinic would have directed her to the gadamn hospital you half wit.

looney2looney2over 8 years ago
Incredibly good series - keep the stories coming

There seems to be a lack of stories with those kinds of motifs: naive and inexperienced college girl who gets played by those she thinks are her friends and gets humiliated harder and harder so that they make her appear as a slut, despite her inner innocence. Incredibly hot, keep writing. Reminds me of Kerina's college humiliation series, maybe you could include girls setting her up for some sort of counselling for her 'addiction' that ends up just humiliating her even further. Btw loved your all-girls rape scene and nurse with speculum/ice stuff in one of the previous chapters. As for the comment about clinics and rape procedure, most of us don't expect complete accuracy about boring legal details. We read for pleasure and this whole series sure gives lots of it. Good job

loericsloericsover 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry to disappoint you, Whackdoodle

I am always sorry to disappoint a reader, even one who didn't read the story but still voted on it. Hopefully you didn't also not read the previous chapters.

You are correct about Registered Nurse's not being able to prescribe medications. Only a Nurse Practitioner can. My mistake.

Rape crisis centers are all too often understaffed. Perhaps Ashley had to wait because the nurse was busy treating another rape victim. You know even emergency rooms make people wait. The problem is even worse in rural America.

An RN who has received the proper training can perform a sexual assault forensic exam and they do it all of the time.

Ashley is an adult and it is her decision to report the incident to the police. Given what happens next in this fantasy, it would have been the better decision.

MDMA (ecstasy) has been studied for the treatment of PTSD and I copied the protocol for my story.

Treating Ashley for her trauma was not essential to the plot, but I felt bad about traumatizing my character. If you have watched any television or gone to a movie you would be aware that none of them are concerned with their characters surviving much worse trauma. Get shot, beaten up and nearly drowned, no problem they are back and raring to go in the next scene.

As an amateur author, perhaps I am too concerned with making the story plausible and providing motivation for FANTASY pornography. Unfortunately, that makes the stories longer. I certainly do not expect a majority of Literotica readers to have the patience to read my work that is obviously not intended for anyone hoping for a quick stroke story.

Hopefully, you actually find something on literotica that is to your taste. I'd hate to think that you were just a troll who gets their jollies from slamming everything that gets posted literotica. Since you provided you username I'll assume that you are not a troll but were either having a bad day or truly hated the beginning of my story.

Whackdoodle, I am looking forward to reading your first work. I'll try to provide positive comments.

electronpoolselectronpoolsover 8 years ago
Rebound and set up

Loved it. I didn't see how you could bounce back from the trauma she must feel from Chapter 9 in any sort of realistic fashion, but I'm glad you handled it head-on rather than ignoring her emotions. She's making bad decisions now, uncharacteristically so for how smart a girl she is, but I guess her desire to prevent any more videos from going public is more important to her than getting revenge in the most direct and intelligent way. I'm kind of not a fan of that on one hand, but on the other, you managed to turn the plot in a direction I wasn't expecting while opening the door for this series to become even crazier. I'm on the edge of my seat. Good call. Chapter 11 is my most anticipated yet—hell, I chose to log on and tell you this the day after I read it. Fucking good job. Your writing and a little suspension of disbelief can go a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

your stories have been so good so far!! amazing..but you keep us waiting for them for so long which i understand..but dont traumatize that poor girl ashley anymore man!! she has been raped enough..end her story..if i say people would like it if she has a happy ending i wouldnt be much wrong..but if you take the decision to take it to the other direction dont make ashley sound like stupid..like a intelligent person who can kick-off a drug habit..she's a smart girl..thats the character you have shown dont change it by making her do stupid things like that..

mydarknessmydarknessabout 8 years ago
Good story keep up the good work

I stumbled across your story and just read from 1 to 10. Overall I like it a lot but wish you would give Ashley a break and don't want to see her get drugged out. And for a supposedly smart girl she makes a lot of bad decisions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
959 Followers
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES