Ashley's Descent Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashley gives in to her lust again.
8.5k words
4.48
8.8k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you Kevin for your help and understanding.

Back to work

Ashley got up early the next morning, by the time Billy was stepping in the door, she had fresh muffins on the table and headed out the door.

She arrived at the office to find one other car already there, Scott's SUV. "FUCK!!," Ashley said as she parked her car.

She got out and again told herself, you can't keep screwing him. It has to stop now. She went in and quickly to her desk.

Ashley began going through the study guide for her realty license test. Hoping that Scott would not notice her.

But soon, before anyone else had arrived Scott did notice. "Oh, Ashley, good to see you in so early," Scott said as he headed into his office with a cup of coffee.

That is it? After all, you did to me? Ashley fumed as he stepped into his office. I was going to end this, not you, you old Bastard!

She got open and moved to his door. She paused for a moment as her body betrayed her and felt her panties get wet. Damn it! Be strong Ashley!

Ashley knocked on Scott's door. He looked up and smiled. "I missed you yesterday."

Ashley nodded, her body becoming aroused as her mind told her to end it and to do her job.

"So, are you ready for a practice test yet? You can take the material home, you know." Scott rose from his desk as he spoke. He moved to the front of his desk and leaned back as he looked Ashley up and down. Seeing her expression Scott added, "Everything ok?"

Ashley watched Scott move. Get out, get out. Her mind said as she felt herself becoming aroused by the man who had simply been using her sexually. "I ummm, I mean I think we should keep our relationship professional. Umm, Sir."

Ashley was happy she said it. It needed to be said, she meant it too. Damn it, the sex was so good.

Scott smirked. He grinned at Ashley. "Is that so?" He checked his watch, no one was due in for over thirty minutes.

Ashley nodded and said weakly, "I just can't keep doing it."

She watched as Scott approached her. Ashley trembled a little as he drew closer, her resolve to end the affair waning already and she had no clue as to what he might try or, more accurately, do.

Scott was close as he began, "If that is how.." Ashley cut him off with her embrace.

"It is so wrong, but I need you," Ashley added as she kissed her boss. What the fuck Ashley, she told herself as she melted into him.

Scott chuckled as Ashley hugged and kissed him. He knew the little bitch was his slut now. He reached down and cupped her ass with both hands. Then breaking the kiss simply said, "Give me your panties, you know my rule."

Ashley nodded, why do you affect me so? It's not like you are charming or all that sexy. She stepped back and raised her skirt and pulled her wet panties off for her lover.

Scott then took her panties as he pushed her to the wall. He closed his office door as he kissed his conquest. His hand soon under her skirt as they made out.

Ashley moaned into Scott's mouth as he played with her pussy in his office. Causing her to leak more and more. "I need you," She said to him.

Scott told Ashley to hold her skirt up as he played. Then Scott put his hand on her throat as he pinched her pussy lips. Holding her against the wall and squeezing her tightly he said, "Remember, you wanted this. Say it."

Squirming at the pinch and now twisting, Ashley said, "I want this, I want you," as she felt his grip on her throat tighten.

Scott stopped pinching and began to rub Ashley's leaking pussy fast. Still holding her throat, he kissed her.

Ashley accepted Scott's kiss as her body lit up in lust at how he was just playing with her. Omg, I so fucking love this, you bastard. Why oh fuck. Yes yes Don't you stop, Ashley thought as she let her boss have fun with her body. She felt her orgasm approaching, fast now.

Scott suddenly stopped rubbing. Before Ashley could protest, she felt Scott spank her pussy twice and ask, "Who owns this pussy?"

Ashley groaned out and felt Scott lift her by the throat as he spanked her pussy again and added, "Answer me, Slut!"

Ashley then answered his question, "You do". Scott then let go of her and stepped back. "On your knees, Slut."

Ashley obediently sank to her knees. This man had such a hold on her that she seemed willing to do anything to please him. Despite her earlier resolve, when he simply said, "You know what to do," Ashley only nodded.

Seconds later, she was bobbing up and down his cock. I am a slut, I love this, Ashley told herself as she performed oral sex on her Boss.

Suddenly Scott grunted, "Did you like me spanking that wet pussy of yours?"

Ashely admitted she did like the thrill of it.

"Ever been in a threesome?"

Ashley said, "Just once in college." Technically she had but one guy passed out as she blew him so only she and her boyfriend had sex. She left that out as she wondered why he asked as she licked and sucked his cock.

"Ever been tied up and spanked hard?" Scott asked.

This made Ashley pause and look up at Scott, who was staring down. "I didn't say stop, I asked a question."

"No, no Sir," Ashley replied as she took him back into her mouth. A chill ran through her as she thought, I am afraid I will.

Scott moaned as he enjoyed his young, married employee's mouth. His hand went to her head as he began to thrust his hips. Her gagging and slurping sound added to his excitement as he came up with a devilish plan.

Scott drove his cock in and out of Ashley's mouth. Over and over in a steady rhythm. Not as hard or forceful as that first time, not so long ago. Mmmm, yes yes yes use my mouth and then fuck me, baby, Ashley thought as she took his cock yet again.

Then Scott slowed, Ashley could feel his cock throb and knew he was about to cum. Then Scott pulled out of her mouth and came all over Ashley's face. Three ropes of cum erupted from his cock. Hitting her cheek, eyebrows, eyelids, nose, and chin as he came on her. Then he put his cock back in Ashley's stunned mouth. What the hell was that? Ashley thought as he again slid his cock into her mouth. She dutifully licked it as he ordered her to clean his cock.

"Don't clean up, I have an assignment for you."Scott then said. "In fact, lose the bra."

Ashley stopped sucking him. "Lose my bra? What assignment?"

Scott glared down and smirked. "Are you questioning me? Lose the bra, Cunt. And rub your pussy, do not move from right there."

Ashley looked up, one eye closed."No Sir...yes Sir." Moments later her large breasts were free under her blouse.

"Good. Now, do you remember Doug?" Ashley looked up at Scott, puzzled and Scott said, "Your neighbor, with the camera."

Ashley nodded as her eyes widened, as she rubbed her pussy a little faster. Scott only grinned down at Ashley as he pulled up his slacks and zipped up.

Ashley kept rubbing her pussy, her lover's cum drying on her face. She watched Scott go to his desk and make a call.

After ending the call, Scott told her to stop and stand. "Lick your fingers clean." Ashley did as Scott commanded, having done that many times before. Then he wanted her purse.

Ashley went to her desk to get it. Why do you want my purse? She returned with it.

"Get out your phone, keys, and driver's license. That is all you need right now." She was given the address, which was on the street behind hers as she knew already.

The Thrill of it all

Ashley parked in front of the two-story house. Her cell phone rang and she saw it was Scott calling. She told him she had just arrived. Scott then said, "Send me a selfie. You better not have cleaned up."

Oh fuck, a pic? No, I did not clean up you bastard, Ashley thought as she agreed to the pic. Hanging up she took and sent the pic. Then she got out of the car and went to the front door Ashley knocked and waited.

Doug answered the door, dressed only in shorts. He was taller and maybe ten years older than Scott, Ashley judged. His older body showed signs of once being in better shape than he currently was in. Nice Dad bod, Doug, came to Ashley's mind before she could stop the thought.

"Are you here for...umm, a special photoshoot?" Doug asked as he looked Ashley up and down. Smirking when he noticed the dried cum on her face.

Ashley felt her face get warm as she blushed at his words and his look. "Yes, Scott Samis sent me. I am Ashley, we are neighbors."

Doug chuckled, "Yeah I know. You are the biggest exhibitionist in that block. You must have the biggest sex drive I ever saw in a woman."

Ashley just stood there. Before she could answer Doug waved her in and asked her if she wanted a drink. She asked for bottled water.

"I do have Jack Daniels if you want." Ashley is tempted but settles on the water.

A minute later, Ashley was handed a bottle of water and led upstairs. Ashley's mind was still full of lust. This is the craziest thing I have ever done.

Once upstairs Ashley was shown a bedroom that was set up with two photo lights, a tall dresser, a day bed, and a window seat. She looked around the room as her neighbor asked her to sit on the window seat as he adjusted the lights.

When Ashley sat, she saw the large board behind Doug. The lights made it difficult to make out, but she saw it was made of many pictures. A thrill went through her, how many are of me? Doug saw the look on her face and followed her eyes behind him. "Oh, that's a collection of my favorites." Ashley wanted to get a closer look and returned her eyes to Doug. "It's ok, take a look," Doug said as he fiddled with a light.

Ashley stood up and walked to the board, letting her finger guide her eyes over the myriad of photos. Some photos were tasteful. Beautiful women, artfully posed, fully clothed as if it was a fashion shoot. She scanned most of them. A few caught her eye, a blonde and a brunette. There were so many of them. One had a large-breasted woman covered in thick cum. The woman's breasts were pale with tight pink nipples. Is that Doug's cum? Ashley kept going. There was a fully clothed woman on the bed that had a perfect bottom. Another of a woman's gorgeous pussy with a heart jeweled butt plug, her wedding ring clearly visible. God that's so fucking hot. Then she saw herself bent over her balcony with Scott in her ass. Her face was a mix of pleasure and pain. OMG!!! This bastard took a photo of me! Ashley stood upright, fixated on the photo. Her cheeks burned hot. Her focus was broken by Doug, "Oooh, that's one of my absolute favorites. Top 10 easily, and the lighting is perfect. It says so many things." he said. Ashley blushed at the compliment, composed herself, and turned around. Doug's face wasn't lustful, but contemplative. He really thinks this is beauty, Ashley thought and then remembered his compliment of her.

"Ok, I'm ready," Ashley said.

Soon Doug was making Ashley pose in different ways. Never asking her to undress, which surprised her. I thought Scott would want nudes. This outfit isn't even a nice one, Ashley thought as she held a pose that had her looking out the window.

Ashley saw her husband, Billy, playing a video game in their apartment. A knot began to form in her stomach. This is wrong, stop it, Ashley, Leave... now.

But she sat there, frozen until she jumped as she felt a hand on her shoulder. "What?" Ashley asked.

Doug smiled and replied, "unbutton as many buttons as you are comfortable with and turn to me."

Ashley gave Billy one last look, then sighed and undid two buttons, the top two buttons. Just enough to show a little cleavage but not much.

"A little shy today are we?" Doug asked rhetorically.

"You seemed wilder before. But I get it. This is more formal than you expected," Doug said as he reposed Ashley for his next shot. "Many women are shy here until they decide to go for it or leave."

Ashley took in his words as he snapped more pics. She knew she should leave but asked, "How many leave?"

Doug smiled as he noticed she was undoing another button. "Less than half overall. Some leave at this point, some get semi-nude then get cold... um, feet, and go."

Ashley nodded at his reply. Her eyes glanced at the door. But she was enjoying this and it was a little thrilling. She undid the remaining buttons but left her blouse on and her breasts covered.

Billy smiled, he knew she liked showing off. He had witnessed her too many times on her balcony searching and then removing her robe or dress or towel.

"Ok, let's move to the bed and take some really sexy photos now."

Doug adjusted the lights and took a couple of test photos. Then Doug said, "Ok, now seduce the camera. You are so sexy it will be easy for you."

Ashley giggled at that and got into posing on the bed. Soon her blouse was open and then gone. Her sexy breasts and erect nipples are now captured close by Doug.

Doug's erection made a tent in his shorts. This added to the thrill of this, knowing she was turning him on as well. This is actually fun. Like being a model. I should get a few shots for myself or come back. Ashely thought as she posed in many different ways.

Gone was the guilt of cheating, this was being admired and she loved it. It was at that moment she realized she was laying back, legs slightly spread, skirt rising up to almost exposing her pantiless married pussy. She froze up and bit her lip.

Doug had seen this before. He calmly said, "You might be the sexiest woman I have ever photographed." It was cheesy but worked more often than not.

Ashley looked up at him and then over at the board. There were many sexy women on that board. Then her eyes went back to Doug, behind his tripod.

"Now, a little wider please," he simply said. Ashley then compiled, knowing only a slutty woman would do such a thing. Her skirt is now up and not hiding anything from Doug or the camera.

Gently Doug added, "Now, rub that pussy and think about the hottest sex you ever had."

Ashley immediately thought of Scott. Not her husband, no she thought of the man who made her into his slut, his personal sex toy. She moaned as she thought about that first blowjob she gave him in the room at Frogz. Then that first night in her own apartment where he took her twice and had barely touched her wet, needy pussy. Then she thought about why she even came here, she moaned louder, lost in lustful thoughts.

Ashley was close to orgasm, Doug could tell as he captured it all with video and still shots. He quietly undid his shorts, letting them fall. He knew his cock was not as long as Scott's, from the threesomes they had been in, but he knew he was thicker.

Doug stepped to the day bed, knowing his face would not be on camera. His cock is rock hard and pointing up and out. "How about a prop?" Doug asked.

Ashley opened her eyes in shock. She was so very close to getting herself off when she heard Doug. Then there was his very thick cock right there. Oh fuck it is so fucking thick, Ashley thought as she stared.

Her slutty side now fully engaged, she moved over and kissed it and licked off the precum. "Damn you are so thick, wow," Ashley moaned as she tasted his cock. She ignored the fact that she was cheating on Billy with a second man now.

Doug moaned as Ashley used her hand, lips, and tongue on his cock. He, like Scott, loved to see women give into their lust. While Scott seemingly had a never-ending supply of women, Doug had never been like that. In fact, he had never cheated on his wife.

Doug was tempted to tell her to look into the camera but knew better. That move backfired more often than worked. He just moaned as his younger neighbor worked his cock. He smiled as she attempted to get it into her mouth. "Yeah, he is a bit big for that, but I can make him fit elsewhere."

Ashley looked up at her older neighbor, with the dad's bod and thick, oh so thick cock. "No camera, right?"

Doug nodded and reluctantly stepped away from his sexy lover to turn off the camera and turn it away in a "See no camera."

Then he came back to the daybed and climbed on it. He laid next to Ashley and kissed her as he cupped her left breast.

Ashley moaned as they kissed and Doug squeezed her breast hard. She wrapped her arms around him, ignoring any inner thoughts other than, please fuck me.

When Doug moved on top of her, Ashley spread her legs. Doug then slid his fat cock along her wet slit before adjusting and slowly entering her. Ashley let out a deep moan of lust as she was penetrated by this older man.

Doug eased most of his cock in, kissing Ashley the whole time. He grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. He waited for her to adjust to his girth.

Ashley moaned as her vagina adjusted to the large intruder. But soon she was rocking her hips, signaling that she was ready. Her lover picked up on it and soon was fucking her in deep steady strokes.

Ashley climaxed in just a few minutes. The events at the office, the photo shoot, and the pics on the wall all adding to her body's release. "OOOOO FFFFFUUUUCCCKK YYYEESSS!" she moaned out as her body rocked as she was railed by this older man who showed no signs of slowing.

Doug fucked Ashley through two more good orgasms before he pulled out. In shock, Ashley said, " oh fuck that was something."

Doug replied, "I ain't done yet." He pulled Ashley up. Then led her towards the window. Ashley began to protest as Doug slid his cock back into Ashley's hot sexy cunt. He held her arms at the elbow as he fucked her harder than before. Their bodies slamming hard together.

Ashley moaned out, loud and clear. Doug did nothing to quiet her as Scott had done. She was facing her apartment as she was hammered by a man she barely knew but she did not want him to stop.

Even as it was clear that Billy could hear them, well her. This caused her to climax yet again and this time Doug came too. He gave her a few more strokes, before letting go, to fall into the window seat.

Ashley gasped as she saw Billy at their sliding door, listening. Regret started to flood her until Doug slapped her ass hard.

"That was fun, can't hardly wait until the next time," Doug added.

Ashley turned to tell Doug there would not be a next time but before she could, Doug added, "Oh yeah, Scott said to have you lick my cock clean."

His tone was very different from before. Ashley knew it was something Scott would say for her to do.

Ten minutes later, Ashley was in her car. Her phone rang immediately. It was Scott, giving her directions to a restaurant where they would have lunch together so they could discuss her session.

Bad Lunch

Dutifully Ashley drove to the location Scott had told her. She pulled into the small lot and said out loud, "You have to be fucking kidding me."

The One More Inn was a small restaurant and bar with a motel that looked like it was built in the 1950s or 1960s and the good days were well behind. The motel section was closed, but the restaurant was open.

Ashley did not see Scott's vehicle so she waited. He called a few minutes later, "Get us a booth."

"I doubt they are going to get packed, there are four cars here. I will wait," Ashley replied.

Scott sighed and then, in a stern voice said, "Lose a button."

Confused, Ashley asked, "Lose a what?"

"The top button on your blouse, pull it off."

Ashley looked into her rearview mirror, she already looked bad enough.

"TOP TWO NOW BITCH," Scott yelled and Ashley replied, "Yes Sir, as she complied.

"Good Girl. Now get us a booth," Scott told Ashley.

Ashley did as Scott demanded and was soon waiting inside the old, dingy place for her Boss. The two older men at the bar and the barmaid were all eyeing her as she waited and sipped a Pepsi, as they did not serve Coke a Cola.

Ashley stared at the door as she waited. She felt self-conscious with two buttons missing, her hair a mess, and dry cum on her face and drying cum on her thighs.

Finally, Scott walked through the door. A moment later he was sitting next to Ashley in the booth, his left hand was soon rubbing Ashley's thigh. Oh, fuck you, you horny bastard.