Ashley's Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't need to get up just yet...Slut." Tammy sternly said. "Scott, bring that cock over here." Scott walked over next to his wife, cock in hand staring down at Ashley. "You know how much your cock gets you into trouble don't you honey?" Tammy took Scott's cock in her hand, rubbing in the oozing pre-cum. They kissed him deeply. Breaking the kiss, Tammy said softly, "But you also bring home some very beautiful things," smiled and returned her gaze to Ashley at her feet.

"Lick my cunt Slut!" demanded Tammy. Ashley looked at Scott, she saw the lust in his eyes. Ashley kissed Tammy's pussy, gently licking it. She peeked up at Tammy only to find her hand stroking him feverishly. "Harder Slut!" Tammy yelled, rocking her hips into Ashley's mouth.

"Yes, Mrs..." is all Ashley managed before Tammy pushed her face deep into her pussy. Ashley could not help but moan.

Soon the older woman was grinding harder on Ashley's face. Ashley kept her tongue out but it was Tammy who was doing the work until Ashley's face was coated in the juices of her boss's wife's pussy. Fuck, I never had another woman use me before. I thought you just licked, Ashley thought as Tammy kept going.

Then Tammy paused her grinding. "Lick me good, Slut," Tammy moaned as she kept stroking Scott's big cock.

Ashley licked away at Tammy's sweet cunt. It had been a while since she had gone down on another woman and truth be told, she wasn't all that experienced at it.

Ashley tried to lick Tammy like she liked to be eaten herself. Up and down her vulva, tease the clitty, some tongue fucking, and fingering, then clamp her mouth on the older woman's throbbing clitoris.

This seemed to do the trick as Tammy moaned loudly and her hips rocked again until she climaxed on Ashley's willing tongue and face. "Oooo fuck yes, Slut, yes!!"

Ashley could feel the warm spray of Tammy's orgasmic juices hit her face as Tammy moaned out in the delight of climaxing. Oh fuck she tastes so good, Ashley said to herself as she kept licking the juices from Tammy's sweet pussy.

Tammy pulled Ashley back by the hair and then took a half step back as she pulled her husband over. "Suck it, Ashley. Be a good girl and suck my husband's cock.

Ashley should have been humiliated but instead, she was turned on like mad by Tammy. Damn, she is a bitch but she is hitting my hot spots. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Soon Ashley was sucking Scott's cock again as she felt Tammy move behind her. Ashley looked up as she felt Tammy's thighs push her deeper unto Scott's cock. Ashley saw the couple embrace as at the same time Scott began to thrust his hips.

This went on until Scott moaned he was close. Suddenly Tammy grabbed Ashley's biceps as Scott pulled back.

Scott's cock was wet and slimy as he stroked it. Ashley looked on, breathing hard as Tammy said, "Paint her face Honey, do it, baby."

Then Scott came all over Ashley's wet face as she was held in place. Warm rope after rope hit her face as Scott came and came.

The married couple then smiled down at the younger woman they had both had sexual fun. They then kissed each other before helping Ashley to her feet.

"You are a sticky, sexy mess," Tammy said to Ashley once she stood up. She then took Ashley by the hand, "Come on."

Ashley was then led through the lovely home again. They made their way to the master bathroom without a word spoken.

Ashley glanced back once, at the top of the stairs. She saw Scott and the bottom of the stairs, slowly following the two naked women ahead of him.

In the master bath, Tammy grabbed a washcloth and gently cleaned Ashley's face. They said nothing as they looked into each other's eyes.

When Tammy dropped the washcloth in the sink she embraced Ashley and they kissed. Tenderly, passionately as their breasts pressed together. The kiss was one of the hottest kisses that Ashley had experienced.

Yes, she had kissed another woman and enjoyed it but there was something about Tammy and the lust Ashley was feeling.

Tammy slowly led Ashley into the bedroom as they continued to make out. "Get on the bed," Tammy whispered into Ashley's ear.

Ashley got onto the king-size bed and was quickly joined by Tammy. Soon they were locked in a sexy 69 session as Scott looked on.

Ashley moaned out as Tammy's fingers and tongue worked their magic on her wet and horny pussy. "Oh fuck, yes. Oh, fuck."

Tammy began to grind on Ashley's face as she teased the younger woman's vulva. Then Scott came over in a long practiced way.

Ashley moaned in delight as she watched Scott's sexy cock ease into his wife's ready pussy. Oh, fuck that is so hot. Oh, fuck oh fuck.

Ashley's tongue licked both of her lovers as they fucked in her face. She felt two fingers slide into her pussy as Tammy moaned, "You like that Bitch?"

Ashley moaned that she did like it as Tammy finger fucked Ashley in rhythm with Scott taking Tammy's own cunt. Tammy then flicked her tongue on Ashley's clit as the lust built between the three of them.

Scott moaned as he took his wife, it had been a long time since they had been in a threesome. He knew she liked to pretend that his affairs did not bother her, but he also knew that Tammy always wanted to know who they were too.

Ashley felt nothing but lust and desire, she knew this was the way she wanted to feel. Sexually charged and having fun, even with an older couple. Damn, they are so sexual and free. Oh oh, fuck they are so good.

Ashley had her tongue out. Letting Scott and Tammy ride along it. From Tammy's aroused clit to the last inches of Scott's cock driving in and out of Tammy's mature pussy, Scott's ball sac hitting Ashley's head as Tammy finger fucked and licked Ashley. The passion and lust driving the trio to orgasms.

Scott announced his climax first. When Ashley tasted his cum leaking from Tammy, Ashley climaxed as well, her body shaking under Tammy. This seemed to be the last push for Tammy who came as well. The trio moaning and writhed in orgasmic delight.

The trio then relaxed, and eventually, Ashley found herself between Scott and Tammy. She faced Scott, with Tammy spooned behind her. They said very little as they relaxed as the sunset outside.