Ashley's Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The barmaid came over with a draft beer, "Long time no see, Scott."

Scott smiled at the middle-aged barmaid and manager of The One More Inn. "Hey Marcia, it has. I need to come by more often." He winked at Marcia as she sat the beer down.

When Marcia looked at Ashley, Ashley blushed crimson red. There was something in Marcia's tired eyes that made Ashley think, oh god she thinks I am a whore. The fact that Scott was rubbing her inner thigh did not help the situation.

Marcia then asked if they needed menus. Scott then ordered them both a sandwich, Ashley a grilled chicken, and a burger for himself.

Once Marcia moved off, Scott made Ashley tell him all about the photoshoot. By the time Ashley got to the nude photos, Scott was fingering her pussy.

He did not stop as their sandwiches were delivered. Ashley could have sworn that Marcia winked at Scott. Only after Marcia left did Scott stop rubbing her aroused clit. Oh, damn you, Scott!

His hand came up before her. "Lick my fingers clean, Bitch." Ashley did it, right there. "Good Girl," was her reward. Why does that make me feel good, you bastard?!

Then Scott simply asked, "Did you love his thick cock?"

Ashley froze. How did you know I saw it? Oh fuck Doug told you! "It was really thick."

"That was not the question. Open another button and try again."

Ashley reluctantly undid her third button. "Yes, I loved his cock."

"Did he fuck you as good as I do?"

Ashley admitted that she liked it but liked sex with Scott more. Scott rewarded her by moving his hand back to her upper thigh.

"Want to fuck him again?"

"No, please no," Ashley replied as she inwardly thought yes, please.

Scott smacked her thigh. "Tell me the truth, always. Do you want to fuck him again?"

Ashley jumped a little at the stinging slap and quickly answered, "Yes I do."

Scott smiled. Ashley was a sexy little slut ready to try anything. "And what is it you want, exactly?"

"To fuck Doug again, Sir," Ashley replied looking at her plate and a half-eaten sandwich. Her boss again felt her up, under the table, in this restaurant.

When Marcia returned with more drinks, Ashley could not look at the older woman. Ashley held onto the table with both hands and looked at her plate. Scott's fingers teased her pussy.

Scott asked, "What kind of pie do you have today?"

Marcia winked at Scott and said let me go check for sure. She walked away, leaving Ashley and Scott alone.

Scott kept rubbing and teasing Ashley. "You need a cover hobby. Get some nice gym shoes and runners shorts."

Ashley gasped her thoughts now on her need to get off. "A hobby sir?"

"Yes, jogging. You can jog to Dougs and fuck him. Like you want. No need to drive there." Scott said as he stopped and added, "keep them wide, Bitch," in a low tone.

Marcia came back and told them she had apple and apricot pie right now. Scott passed on the pie and settled up the bill and tip. He promised to come around soon. Ashley was surprised to hear Marcia say, "I hope you come back as well."

"Thank you, perhaps I will, '' Ashley replied.

In the parking lot, Scott pulled Ashley to him and kissed her. Their arms held each other close as they kissed long and hard.

"Button up before coming back into the office," Scott said with a smirk as he broke the kiss. "Come directly to my office and I will give you your bra back.

Ashley, burning with lust, replied, "Yes Sir. Your office."

Dick-tation.

Ashley sat in her car and sighed. She was back at her office now. The day had already changed her. She was a slut now, there was no denying it. You are a sex-loving slut, she told herself getting out.

She went into the office, trying not to draw attention to herself; she went directly to Scott's office. "You wanted to see me when I got back, Mr. Samis."

Business-like, Scott answered, "Ah yes please come in and shut the door." No one in the office took note of the exchange as they attended to their duties.

When Ashley turned from the door, she saw Scott come around his desk saying, "How about some dictation?"

Ashley nodded and turned to lock the door. I would love that damn you for making me so horny. The door locked, she turned and said, "Anything for you, Sir."

"Strip first," Scott said as he undid his pants.

Ashley removed her blouse as she watched Scott's pants fall. Fuck, that cock is wonderful, Ashley thought as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall.

"Now get over here and get on your knees, my bitch."

Ashley submissively stepped over and sank to her knees. Then she was slapped playfully with the cock she craved before being allowed to fellate her boss in his office for the second time.

This time she was told not to use her hands. "Mouth only, Slut." So Ashley sucked and bobbed up his cock before being told, "hands behind your back.

Ashley complied and kept working his cock with her mouth as Scott leaned on his desk making her do all the work.

Ashley took him from head to almost base, then back up while being told to look up. When Ashley looked up, she saw Scott snap yet another picture.

"God, you are a fucking hot Slut." Scott said as he began to say things to humiliate his lover. Instead, Ashley found herself turned on more and moaned each time.

"Such a willing Whore."

"Damn you love to suck cock, you married cock sucking whore." And on and on.

But it was, "Such a good girl," that really got her.

It was soon after that Scott's cock spasmed and she was given a mouthful of his cum. "Can you stay late tonight?"

Scott rubbed her cheek as Ashley looked up at him. She let his cock fall from her lips. "A little while, yes."

He helped her up and gave her his handkerchief. He then pulled up his pants and gave Ashley her bra back. She silently dressed as Scott went back to work. Soon she was at her desk, working and clock watching. Her pussy was wet and leaking.

Overtime.

The rest of the work day dragged on, seemingly forever. Ashley's mind went back over the fact that she had had sex with two different men, very willingly. The thoughts caused her to become aroused and unable to focus on work.

Ashley called Billy to tell him she was working into the evening and wasn't sure for how long. He told her he understood and "I hope it goes well and Mr. Samis notices your efforts." A pain stabbed Ashley as they said their "I love you's" and goodbyes.

Finally, her last coworker left after asking Ashley if she was ready. "No, I want to go over this material one more time. It is easier here, no distractions." Then she was alone as she scanned the office. Once again she was becoming turned on.

Ashley stood and walked to Scott's office doorway. "Need anything, Sir?" She asked playfully.

Scott smiled and told Ashley to go to the conference room. Damn, she is a hot slut, Scott thought as Ashley turned and walked away.

Ashley waited in the conference room, sitting on the table. Damn, i hope he fucks me on this table like in those damn pornos, she thought as she waited for her cheating partner to arrive.

She undid her blouse and removed her bra. Ashley was so very horny and wanted her lover to take her soon.

Scott smiled when he entered the room to find a ready Ashley. She smiled back as he stepped up and between her legs to embrace and kiss her. Scott sat his cell phone on the table. Then, His hands cupped her young, firm breasts as she hugged him.

They kissed a while before Scott stepped back and undid his tie, sitting it by his cell phone, as Ashley removed her blouse. When she went to remove her skirt, Scott told her to leave it on as he undressed completely.

Ashley sat on the table watching Scott undress. Then he came to her, his cock erect and as ready as she was. She let out a moan as she saw the object of her lust.

Ashley watched with a smile as he approached her. Her eyes followed his hand as he reached for his tie.

"Put your palms together," Scott ordered and Ashley complied. Scott then put the tie around her wrists and pulled it tight. Then he looped it between forearms and hands, drawing it tighter until he lifted her arms above her head.

He cupped her chin and gave her a peck on the lips. "Are you my slut," Scott asked as he kissed her lips again.

"Yes sir," Ashley replied as she wondered what was coming.

Scott released her chin and pinched her left nipple. "You like being my whore?"

"Yes sir," Ashley replied even though she knew she should not like it at all.

Ashley yelped loudly when Scott slapped her tit. He then asked how big they were.

"34C, sir." Another slap and yelp.

"You like me slapping them?" Another slap as Ashley danced in place.

"Noooo," Ashley hissed and she got another slap on the breast.

"Really, I like slapping them," Scott said with a smirk.

Ashley only moaned as her breasts burned and she looked down to see them red. Then she was bent down on the table, her hot breasts hitting the cool table top as Scott lifted her skirt and kicked her legs wider.

Moments later he was inside Ashley, rocking her against the table, his hand on her back, pushing her hard against the top of the table.

Their moans and the sound of their bodies meeting fill the air. Scott's cell phone rang and he grunted, "Fucking hell."

He slowed his thrusts but kept going as he answered the call. Ashley was pissed but was held in place. Soon it was apparent that it was Tammy, Scott's wife, who had called.

It slowly dawned on Ashley that Scott was talking about her as he took her with a little more speed.

"Yeah, just taking care of unfinished business..... yeah, you know what I mean.... Yeah not too much later.... No, I think it will go smoothly.... Yes, sounds good, see you soon."

Then Scott hung up and dropped his phone on the table. Ashley felt him pick up his pace and grab a fist full of hair as he fucked her hard.

Scott's big cock was sending Ashley into erotic bliss. He was not as thick as Doug was but damn his cock feels good. Ashley was then pulled back by the hair until her hard nipples only touched the conference table. When Scott began to smack her ass, she exploded in an orgasm.

Scott came soon after. Ashley felt his cock erupt deep inside her. Oh fuck I am so glad I take the pill every morning, Ashley thought.

After he came, Scott let go of Ashley's hair and rubbed her back. Panting he said, "Such a good girl." Then he withdrew and pulled her up and turned her.

They kissed as he untied her hands. Scott added, "You are addictive."

Ashley giggled and replied, "So are you, wow." As they dressed and went to their homes.

The Next Day

Ashley sat at her desk. No hangover today, her mind was clear as she tried to focus on her job and the study guide on her desk.

She noticed Scott was not in, which was very unusual, so out of character others was asking if anyone had heard from him. When others checked their phones, Ashley checked hers as well.

As everyone settled into doing their jobs, Ashley did as well. But her mind kept going back to the day before. It had been a first for her, two lovers in one day. Fuck i hated lying to Billy. But I did like it.

When Ashley arrived home, she barely said "Hello" before dashing into the bathroom. She stripped and cleaned up. Shaking as she saw herself in the mirror. You are a fucking slut, she told herself.

She sighed, went to the bedroom, and changed. Then she settled in with Billy and lied about the events of the day.

Now at her desk, she sighed as she thought of Doug and Scott and Billy. What the fuck am I even doing?

Then her phone chirped. She looked and saw it was a message from Scott asking her to call him.

She moved outside to call him. After small talk, Scott got to his point. "Are you free tonight?"

Ashley replied, "Not until after 6:30. Why?"

"I want to see you again. My place, I have the night alone."

Ashley was skeptical and said, "where is Tammy going?"

Scott then told Ashley that his wife was heading to her sisters and would be out until 10 pm. Ashley then agreed to come over and got his address.

Not So Secret.

Ashley left her apartment, leaving a note for Billy. She lied and wrote some excuses about a business meeting. She felt awful and conflicted. This is just so wrong! You're being a fucking slut! She looked down at her outfit, a Nike tee shirt that read "Just Do it!", and running shorts. It didn't matter since she would be naked within minutes of getting there. At least she hoped it would be that way.

Ashley pulled into the long driveway, the gate opening up for her. Wow, nice place, she thought. She drove up the long driveway seeing the elegant house and three-car garage. So this is what being in real estate brings you. Ashley suddenly felt underdressed for some reason.

Scott met her at the front door looking like he just stepped out of a Tommy Bahamas catalog. He looked tanned and relaxed holding a double martini in a lowball glass. Ashley's eyes sized him up immediately and she loved it.

"Come in, come in...welcome Ashley," Scott said warmly. They hugged and Scott kissed her on the cheek.

"You have an amazing home, Sir."

"Yes, well, it keeps the rain off our heads. Like a tour?" Scott slid his arm to the small of Ashley's back. "I'd love it," said Ashley.

They meandered through the spacious home. In each room, Scott took some time explaining this detail or that piece of furniture. They passed through the master bedroom. Ashley's eyes pleaded to just be taken, but Scott pressed on knowing exactly how he wanted her. Finally, they returned to the kitchen with a massive granite-topped island.

Sipping his drink, Scott looked at Ashley. "Strip!" he demanded. Ashley's eyes bolted wide, feeling the stern impact of his words. Is he serious? Here? Not the bedroom...the windows.... She took a step back and pulled off her shirt and bra. Her nipples were erect in the cool kitchen. Then her shorts and panties stepped out of them. Scott cooley took another sip, saying, "take what you want out and suck it Bitch."

Ashley sank to her knees on the tiled floor and untied Scott's tan shorts. She took out his cock and held it. Yes, hello again my sexy cock. Ashley felt herself flush as she moved it in her hands. She kissed it and slid her tongue around the head. Feeling Scott's cock get harder...Ashley put the tip in her mouth and sucked.

Both Ashley and Scott moaned as she sucked on the mushroom cockhead. Ashely took a little into her mouth to feel him grow harder in her mouth. Ashley looked up to see Scott smiling down at her as she orally pleasured him. She was nervous doing this in his kitchen, but even more, turned on to be naked in his home.

Ashley began to bob up and down on Scott's sexy cock, taking more and more of him in and out of her mouth. Liking it when she heard Scott say, "Oh fuck, that is my good girl. So fucking slutty." She knew she was slutty, and she found she was loving it.

She was fully into fellating her lover. Ashley hoped he would be a little rougher with her, even calling her names. Why aren't you calling me a whore or a cheating cocksucker? Then she thought, what am I thinking? Just fucking enjoy it. So she did, letting out a moan as she went far down on him.

Ashley was rewarded with a moan of, "Oh yeah bitch, like that. Don't fucking stop!" Ashley moaned in reply thinking, the only way I am stopping is when you fuck me, lover.

Home is the Huntress

Meanwhile, in the driveway, Tammy smiled as she saw the strange car. "Finally, I get to meet the bitch," Tammy said out loud. The 44-year-old wife, with "a sexy mom bod" as she described herself, parked her Tesla model Y in the driveway. At 5'4" she had curves and still firm 32B breasts. No, she was not toned but her curves said mature and fun. And the number of men and women who flirted with her was always a big ego boost to her since she knew that her husband liked to stray.

Then Tammy made her way to the side kitchen door, which was their main entrance from the detached garage side of their home.

She had told Scott she would be gone for hours, hoping he would invite his new girlfriend over. She knew he had one, she knew the signals and more importantly, she had tasted the new lover on him. Now, she wanted in on the action.

Tammy opened the door silently, she expected to catch them in bed or perhaps around the pool. She was surprised to find them in her kitchen. That was a particularly bold move for Scott. In a stern voice, she proclaimed, "So is this the little Bitch I tasted on your cock, Scott?"

A deer caught in the headlights.

Ashley heard the voice and spun on her knees to face it. Spittle still connected her to the cock she had been sucking as she said, "Oh God!" Stunned to see her boss's wife in the doorway staring down at her. Tammy stood there, hands on her hips in a black Lululemon City Summer dress, with a pair of. The dress came down just above the knee and gathered at the waist. The spaghetti straps met in the back with more fabric in an upside-down V shape that showed her lower back.

Tammy cocked her head, as she eyed Ashley, sending a chill through Ashley as she saw that Tammy knew her. Oh, fuck! I am not only caught, but she knows me. Fuck...fuck...fuck.

Tammy stepped closer and Ashley moved to the corner of the countertop and stood up slowly. Tammy spoke, her eyes on Ashley's body, "You are Janet's little girl, aren't you?"

Ashley thought You know my mom? Her mind was confused, forgetting her Dad was friends with Scott. "Ye...Yes Mrs. Samis, I am."

Ashley realized that Tammy had cornered her and was moving closer. She glanced at Scott for help but Tammy simply said, "Oh no Honey, don't look at him. This is between you and me right now." Ashley's mind raced. Omg, what is she going to do? Tammy thought as the older woman stared at her.

Ashley trembled as Tammy reached towards her, fearing a slap as she brought her hands up. Tammy only said, "shhh, relax," as she moved a few strands of hair from Ashley's face.

Tammy then asked, in a soothing voice. "You love my husband's cock, don't you slut!?!" Before Ashley could reply, Tammy grabbed a handful of Ashley's black hair and pulled her head back to the cabinets.

As Ashley's hands came up, Tammy told her to relax as Tammy's right-hand fingers traced Ashley's breasts. Ashley stared wide-eyed at Tammy as the older woman played with her in a cat and mouse way.

Ashley gripped the counter and gasped as Tammy's hand went south. Soon Tammy was rubbing Ashley's slit. Their faces close now as Tammy whispered, "Mmmm, wet like I thought."

Scott stood aside, watching his wife fondle his lover. His cock was rock hard, still shiny from Ashley's mouth. His hand snaked to his cock.

Ashley stood frozen as Tammy rubbed her pussy. This can't be happening. Ashley shut her eyes, moaned loudly, and stood on her toes as Tammy's fingers entered her. Tammy kissed her opened mouth, sliding her tongue in. She broke the kiss, Tammy's fingers sliding over Ashley's tongue gently..."tell me, is your mouth only for cock?" Tammy's fingers once again stirred through Ashley's black hair.

Ashley felt the sharp tug on her hair. Her eyes darted to Scott, still stroking his pre-cum oozing cock. Scott simply stared back at her. He is so fucking sexy. I can't believe this is happening...get up damn it. Get out!

Tammy softly spoke, "You think I didn't know?" Ashley shook her head from side to side. "That I couldn't tell my husband's cock had been in someone else's pussy?" Tammy leaned in and whispered, "I know about all of them."

Tammy stepped back from Ashley, " Undress me!" she demanded. Ashley stood there in shock, stammering unintelligently. "I don't ask twice, Stupid" Tammy said. Ashley pulled off the spaghetti straps of Tammy's dress, letting it fall and pulling the waist down to her ankles. Ashley started to stand back up, only to have Tammy's fist grab her hair and push her back down. Tammy stepped out of her dress and kicked off her sandals.