Ashley's Initiation at the Pool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Kyle says. "Today is a great day."

Ashley closes her eyes and relaxes in the sun for a few minutes. In her mind she tries to sort out all that has happened, trying to make some sense of it. It all seemed like such a whirlwind. She's just glad she can relax and rest now that it's all done and behind her. And she's happy she'll be in the sorority this Fall.

As she relaxes in the sun her mind goes back to Kyle. Even though she just met him, she thinks there might be some chemistry between them. She thinks about how he's really attractive and that it would be nice to possibly get to know him better... and then she hears something.

Ashley opens her eyes and sees Kyle over by the restrooms. He was trying to get her attention and now he's motioning for her to come over to him.

Ashley looks back over at the other girls who are all laying out tanning and not paying any attention. She gets up and quietly makes her over to him.

Kyle walks back around the corner and out of view from the other girls, and Ashley walks closer to him, not sure what he wants now. Her heart is beating quickly again.

Kyle's is, too.

"Hi," Kyle says, smiling at her.

"Hi," Ashley responds.

Kyle looks over to make sure the other girls are not around.

"Hey,... I... um..." Kyle says, feeling nervous now. "I just didn't want you to leave without being able to talk to you," he says.

"Okay," Ashley responds.

"What, um... What's your number?" Kyle says. "I really want to call you... if that's okay?"

"Oh, sure," Ashley replies, feeling her heart pound with excitement.

"I, ... shoot," Kyle says. "I don't have a pen. Sorry. Can you wait just a second?" he asks.

"Sure," Ashley replies. She's very excited now.

Kyle rushes into the storage area where he has his belongings and decides instead to grab his cell phone, and then he stubs his toe.

"Ouch," Kyle says. "Aw crap," he says and almost falls down.

Ashley is at the doorway watching him and laughs. "Are you okay?" she asks him.

"Oh, I think so," Kyle says while limping back up to her. "I'm just feeling a little nervous now," he says, smiling at her.

Ashley can't believe this is happening.

Kyle gets into his phone. "Okay, I'm ready," he says.

Ashley gives him her cell number.

"Thanks. Is it okay if I call you tonight, around 9pm?" Kyle asks.

"Um, sure," Ashley says. "That would be great!" she says.

"Okay," Kyle says. "Hey, I um... I know that was pretty wild and crazy how we just met. I'm sorry. But I would really love the chance to get to know you better, if that's okay with you," he says.

"Sure," Ashley says.

"It's really nice meeting you Ashley," Kyle says.

"It's nice meeting you, too," she says.

"Well, I have to get back to work out there," Kyle says. "I can't wait to talk to you tonight."

"Yeah, sounds good," Ashley says.

Kyle offers her a hug and they embrace. Ashley enjoys the sensation of being up close to him, the warmth of his body next to hers, and his arms wrapped around her. She doesn't want him to let go.

She walks back over to the other girls and she can't help but feeling very happy and excited. It's like she's walking on air.

That night Kyle calls Ashley around 9:00. They talk for a long time, about anything and everything. They both find it's so easy to talk to each other and they just don't want to stop.

Then they make plans to go out and see each other later on that evening... because it's now 3:30 in the morning.

- - - - - 5 years later - - - - -

A lot of things have changed for Ashley since she met Kyle 5 years ago. They ended up dating in college for a little over a year and then they got married. Ashley graduated from college and Kyle finished his graduate studies, and now they are both working in their respective careers.

Just last month Ashley found out she's expecting, so soon they plan on moving out of their modern downtown apartment and into a nice house in the suburbs. She'll also be closer to her work this way, too.

Maddison and Ashley are still good friends, and they keep in touch. She's also friends with Caitlin on Facebook. And she's friends with Jessica, too. Jessica was a little upset when she found out Ashley and Kyle had started dating. The booty calls at the pool ended for Jessica. But not long after this she met someone else and she's happily married now, too.

Ashley's very content and at peace with her life now. Sometimes she looks back on that crazy morning 5 years ago when she met her husband and just laughs about it. She's learned that sometimes in life it's good to be a little bold and take a chance. To not go through life always being so shy and timid.

And when someone asks her how she met her husband she just smiles. "We met at a pool," she says.