Ashley's Inner Circle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily her mouth was now free, giving Ashley the opportunity to cry out, "Harder! Oh Vanessa, baby fuck me harder! Fuck my ass like the slutty little fuck hole it is! Ooooooooh yessssssss, pound my ass baby! Pound fuck it hard and deep and make me cum like a little bitch. Ohhhhhhhh, a little bitch with a dick in her ass! Yesssssss Vanessa, oh yes, slam my butt and make me cum in front of your girlfriend. Oh yes, mmmmmm, prove to your former co-star that I'm your little lesbian bitch who loves it when you bang her in the booty. Ohhhhhhhh, destroy my ass Vanessa! Fucking wreck it! Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, oh God, ooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck me Vanessa, ruin my ass hole, oh fuck!"

Clearly in a playful mood Vanessa not only left Ashley begging for quite a while, but when she did increase the pace it was only to fuck her hard enough so that the blonde would be beyond words while the brunette continued having her way with her. Or was that a sadistic mood? Maybe, although even at it's worst, Ashley was convinced that Vanessa wasn't doing this to hurt her.

No, Vanessa had always loved her, more intensely then she originally knew, and she was confident that this torturous pleasure was serving a purpose which would be mutually beneficial in the end. Sure enough when Vanessa did increase her pace even more it instantly made Ashley cum so wonderfully hard she could no longer think coherently, and of course that was only her first orgasm in a series of them.

Vanessa grinned with sadistic pride at Rachel as she carefully kept Ashley on the edge of orgasm for a torturously long time, and then pounded her perfect little butt through multiple orgasms. She was very clearly silently saying, look, I can be a pure top.

Which was something she very nearly said, because even if she was in no proper state to hear it Vanessa didn't even want to hint that she had ever been anything less than a pure top while in the presence of her pure bottom of a girlfriend. Not that it really mattered, because with this kind of performance Vanessa was solidifying the fact that her days of bottoming were long behind her, and she actually had embraced the role of the top.

Did she miss bottoming sometimes? Sure, occasionally. It had been fun, especially the part Ashley was experiencing now, with her cum squirting out of her cunt because her top was making her cum so hard. Cum from getting her most private hole used like a whore's cunt, Vanessa's neglected butt hole quivering with jealousy at the memory of what other women had done to her.

But there were plenty of memories she looked back fondly at but didn't want to experience again, and the trade was totally worth it if she could keep Ashley Tisdale in her life the way she had always wanted her. Besides, the inevitable climaxes that she would receive would be more than satisfying.

Holding herself back from those climaxes for as long as she could while still pounding Ashley's ass nice and hard Vanessa still entered a state of euphoria which she could only really received from totally dominating another woman, especially one as submissive as her perfect little girlfriend. And as always the fact that she was doing this to Ashley Tisdale, especially in front of a witness, only made it better.

Oh yes, the sound of her thighs smacking against the other girl's butt cheeks, as those cheeks jiggled in front of her, the sight of another woman bent over in front of her, screaming with pure pleasure at the top of her lungs as Vanessa made her cum over and over again, all of it was heaven. An intense heaven, and when combined with the other end of the harness bashing against her clit made holding back impossible in the long run.

Perhaps more than anything else it was just that sheer joy of sodomising the girl she had always loved to climax after climax which ultimately pushed Vanessa over the edge of her own orgasm. Then like the pure top she was she pushed herself through not just that orgasm but several more so she could make her bottom cum as much as possible, and prove what she truly was now.

In fact she felt so dominant and powerful that when Selena crept into her mind it wasn't to top her. No, Vanessa imagine bending her friend over and giving her a taste of her own medicine, which made her cum so powerfully she was forced to stop, otherwise she would have collapsed and ruined what was an impressive showing as a top. But that was okay, because the night was young, and she was going to enjoy what happened next almost as much.

Rachel had been frantically masturbating herself pretty much since the hard butt sex began. Normally she needed longer to recover after a series of orgasms like Ashley had just given her, but the way Vanessa fucked her girlfriend's ass just couldn't be denied.

Because wow, Vanessa had been good before, regardless of what Selena might have said, but clearly getting to top Ashley Tisdale had made a world of difference, as she had never seemed more confident and in control, as she effortlessly showed off by teasing Ashley first before finally giving her what she so desperately wanted.

And then if that wasn't enough the brutal butt busting seemed to last for at least an hour before Vanessa abruptly stopped, and then after a few long seconds fully pulled her dick out of Ashley's ass.

After admiring the sight for a few long seconds Vanessa smacked Ashley's ass and ordered, "Show us my handiwork, sweetie."

"Yes Vanessa." Ashley whimpered before quickly doing as she was told.

Of course Vanessa collapsed down next to Rachel, mostly to take a much needed rest, but hiding it by getting into position so Ashley could more easily show off her gape to the other woman. And oh, what a gape, Rachel gasping just from Ashley turning her back towards them.

Her butt hole was stretched so wide that it was unnecessary for her to bend over and spread her cheeks, although doing so emphasise just how well fucked her back door had been. It was easily as wide as any gape Rachel had seen before, at least from one person, and it might have even outdone some of Selena's work. Not that she would dare say that out loud, even when Selena wasn't around.

After a few long seconds of staring at Ashley's gaping ass hole, Vanessa ordered, "Good girl. Now... Rachel, get over here and clean my cock?"

"But Vanessa!" Ashley whined, opening her mouth to say more, but before she could she was cut off.

"Hey, don't be greedy." Vanessa scolded, "You get a taste your butt all the time. Let Rachel have a turn. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, just relax, and let another girl taste your slutty little ass on my cock. But don't turn around! Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, that's it Ash, just look over your shoulder. Mmmmmmm, fuck yes, just look over your shoulder and watch Rachel tasting your ass on my cock! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmm fuck!"

While Vanessa was busy giving her girl instructions Rachel was busy crawling over to where her friend and former co-star was now standing and kneeling down before her. Then right at the end of that little speech she took the cock into her mouth, causing Vanessa to moan, and silencing her for a little while.

Rachel also moaned at tasting Ashley's butt on that cock, mostly because it tasted just as good as she thought it would do, but also because it was thrilling giving who Ashley was, and that she was rewarding Vanessa for proving herself as a top. Something she was sure wasn't lost on Vanessa given how loud the other girl was moaning, although of course she wasn't going to say that out loud. She said a lot of other things though, wonderful things which were so very encouraging, stroking Rachel's hair in the process.

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, that's it, suck my cock! Suck my girlfriend's ass off of my girl cock you filthy little ATM dyke! Oh fuck!" Vanessa chuckled with wicked delight, "Yessssssss, suck my girlfriend's ass off of my girl cock while my girlfriend watches. Oh yes, I just fucked my girlfriend up the ass in front of another girl, for the second time, and she loved it! And so did you, didn't you Rachel? Yeahhhhhhh, I bet that helped you cum extra hard in my girlfriend's mouth, which again both of you lesbo sluts loved! And now you're desperately trying to get every drop from my cock you nasty whore! Mmmmmm yeah, well, do it! Get every drop of my girlfriend's butt cream like the greedy little ATM bitch you are, ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, or I'm going to let my girl do it!"

That last threat was the encouragement that Rachel needed to push the dildo into her throat. She had never quite been as talented at this as Ashley Benson, or even Vanessa, but Rachel was pretty satisfied with her performance. She was able to get most of the butt cream, get plenty of encouragement from Vanessa, and get most of the attention from the top.

True, Vanessa did occasionally look over to Ashley's gaped butt, and perhaps inevitably invited her girlfriend over to join the cock sucking fun, but by that point most of the tasty treat belong to her. Although Ashley wasn't really competitive with her, more concentrating on what was important, namely pleasing this top. Which was definitely something Rachel should be doing. Because after all, Vanessa had more than earned it.

12