Chloe, Cobie and Emily

Story Info
On set lesbian threesome.
1.7k words
4.31
6.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe, Cobie and Emily Make Three

Still another Marvel blockbuster was being made, the plot even more confusing, vague and convoluted then any that had come before. The cast was large to say the least, with some characters making no more than a fleeting appearance. Production had only just begun, with the smaller roles and cameos of supporting cast being filmed first.

Cobie Smulders was on set reprising her role as SHIELD agent Maria Hill. She was standing on the bridge of a SHIELD Hellicarrier barking pretend commands and feigning concern when the director called out for the action to stop. This particular scene would only last for a few minutes, but he felt too much time (and money) had already been invested and wanted to move on.

"I can do it again" said the statuesque beauty, her blue eyes pleading for another go.

"Don't bother" the director replied curtly. "We'll get what we need in post. Relax in your trailer and I'll send for you if we need anything else." With that, he turned his back and set about lining up the next shot.

Cobie hopped down off the platform and brushed back her long, dark brown hair with more than a little bit of attitude. As she strode across the soundstage, every bounce and wiggle her 34-23-33 figure made was scrutinized by the crew as she passed. The zip-up catsuit her character wore hugged every inch of her amazing body and left very little to the imagination.

As she approached the door to her trailer, she noticed that it was slightly ajar. After a quick glance around to see if anyone was lurking nearby, she put her concerns aside and decided that she was just being paranoid.

Once inside, Cobie headed straight for the fridge and a cold glass of Chardonnay. After a long pour, she pulled the front zipper down which ran from collar to pelvic bone. "God, that feels good" she whispered to herself.

"Looks good, too" came a giggling reply from the sitting area.

"Who?" asked the startled 40-year-old while trying to see into the darkness. The voice did seem familiar, so she was more curious than scared.

"It's mee!" exclaimed Chloe Bennet jubilantly as she popped up from behind an oversized chair. The former Agents of SHIELD star didn't have a part in this current movie, nor had she seen Cobie since their fiery hook-up several months ago. She'd tried getting in touch, but all her calls and texts had gone unanswered. As she ran toward Cobie and stepped into the light, it became very clear that the 29-year-old was completely naked.

Not giving the older woman a chance to react, Chloe slipped the jump suit off Cobie's shoulders and planted her lips firmly against hers. The zipper stretched open and the blue-eyed actress's perfect, 32B breasts jumped free. Chloe's tongue was busy probing her former lovers' mouth while her hands caressed and kneaded her soft tit flesh and nipples. After a bit of a struggle, the former How I Met Your Mother actress was finally able to wrest herself from her unexpected guests' embrace.

"Chloe, stop. What we did was a onetime thing."

"Two times" replied Chloe with a wicked grin. "Let's make it three. Or even four."

"I can't" answered the beautiful Canadian. "You know I'm married. Besides, we were both so drunk that night."

The brown-haired beauty that played Daisy dropped to her knees and nestled her nose into the camel toe that Cobie was sporting. Grabbing her ass firmly, Chloe drew her in tight and inhaled deeply. "Just let me eat you. You don't have to do anything to me if you don't want to. Please."

Having this sexy, naked woman begging to sexually gratify her seemed the perfect tonic after such a disappointing day on set. She remembered how intense and unbridled their lovemaking had been, and felt her pussy dampen against Chloe's mouth. She was licking her through the spandex, and it felt good. One more time couldn't hurt.

The 40-year-old gently lifted Chloe's face away from her crotch and began to wriggle out of the SHIELD uniform, her breasts jiggling invitingly. As she slid the garment down to her ankles the younger girl was busy unstrapping the boots which were also a part of the costume. With the eager assistance of her former lover, Cobie was soon also totally naked.

On her long, shapely legs the actress who played Maria Hill strode the short distance to the overstuffed chair and sat, hooking her legs over the arms presenting her holes to Chloe for her admiration. "C'mon sexy. I'm waiting" she said seductively.

The 29-year-old didn't bother standing. Instead, she walked on her knees (tits and ass bouncing all the way) until between Cobie's creamy, smooth thighs. While caressing the blue-eyed woman's bare feet, Chloe leaned in and began lapping at her now very wet cunt. Cobie's labia were pink and open, allowing the younger woman easy access to the engorged clit hiding there. She sucked, licked and massaged hungerly, causing the Avenger's actress to pant and make delicious moaning sounds. As her climax quickly approached, Cobie grabbed handfuls of Chloe's long, brown hair and smashed her face against her sopping wet sex tunnel.

There was a soft rap at the trailer door then Emily VanCamp was suddenly standing in the entryway. "Uh, sorry. I, that is, um. They sent me to get you for a reshoot." The beautiful blonde fumbled for words as she took in the sight before her. "I'll, eh, just tell them I couldn't find you. So sorry." Still not able to avert her gaze, the former star of TV's Revenge fumbled behind her for the doors latch.

Cobie's nude body tensed, feet in the air and toes spread as the orgasm chased through her like an electric shock. Barely able to speak, she brushed the hair away from her sweaty forehead and managed to gasp "Don't."

"Don't..what?" asked the curvy 36-year-old. "I won't say anything, I promise. Whatever's going on is your business." Sitting forward slightly, but not bothering to cover her modesty, Cobie turned Chloe's now shiny, damp face so that Emily could see. "Is that..?" was all the pretty, brown-eyed blonde could say before her Avenger's co-star could explain.

"You know Chloe Bennet, right? She was on the SHIELD TV show. She's really good at eating pussy and ass. I'm sure she'd be happy to show you, wouldn't you Chloe?" The older woman was unconsciously stroking her hair as if she were pet. Chloe spun around completely and nodded enthusiastically.

"Actually, I'd love to."

At this point the 40-year-old actress draped one of her smooth legs over the younger girl's shoulder. Instantly Chloe began caressing the soft flesh and sucking on her toes. All the while impishly smiling at Emily and fluttering her lashes.

The 5'8" stunner pulled the door behind her until it clicked, then slid the lock into place. She didn't want to risk having any unexpected visitors as she had been. "What my husband doesn't know..." she joked, smiling sweetly while stepping out of her Kicks and wriggling out of her jeans. Once her top was cast aside, Cobie gestured that Emily should sit across from her in the loveseat. Her body was magnificent. A 36.5-24-34 figure, pear shaped breasts with soft pink, puffy nipples, flat tummy and just a wisp of pubic hair.

The actress playing Sharon Carter took her place on the loveseat, a little nervous but more than a little excited. Once more walking on her knees, Chloe shimmied the short distance until she was between Emily's long, shapely legs. One by one the younger woman took each of the blonde's sexy feet to her mouth and suckled. Each toe was sucked and drooled over, syrupy saliva dripping from Chloe's attentive mouth. Then her soles and arches were licked, nibbled and massaged. The 'Revenge' alum had never had her feet paid such loving attention. Her cunt was dripping.

As Chloe dipped her tongue into Emily's warm slit, Cobie dropped to the floor behind the 29-year-old and started playing with her pussy and asshole. Emily tilted her head back and moaned, enjoying the Agents of SHIELD actress' expertise as she sucked, twirled and manipulated the older girls inflamed clitoris. "You were right, Cobes" the brown-eyed blonde whispered lazily. "She's amazing at eating pussy."

Chloe smiled to herself feeling flattered as she continued to tease and manipulate Emily's swollen, slippery clit. The Avenger's actress was so wet there was no doubt that she'd be cumming soon. In the meantime, Cobie had formed a scoop with her right hand and was working all the extended fingers inside Chloe's asshole. It took a bit of effort, but with a firm hold around the younger woman's waist she soon had it inserted up to her wrist. "Mm, yeah" Chloe managed while slurping on Emily's juices. "Fuck me. Fuck my slutty ass."

As Emily squeezed the brown-haired actress' head between her thighs, Cobie was sliding her left hand inside Chloe's sloppy, stretching fuck hole. With a fist already buried in her rectum, it was a slow (and painful) journey, but the 40-year-old persisted until both of Chloe's openings were filled with her thrusting, intrusive digits. The Agents of SHIELD alum came hard, crying out into Emily's pussy while riding Cobie's pounding fists as if her life depended on it. Blonde Emily also came, bucking against Chloe's face and squirting her warm girl juices like a shower, soaking the younger girl's hair and torso.

Cobie was at the small sink washing up, Emily lying back on the loveseat in the large wet spot she'd made, and Chloe was collapsed on the floor. From her face to her navel, she was glazed with sticky fluids. Her hair was matted to her shoulders, and both of her private openings were gaping from the pounding that Cobie had administered. Her dark nipples were stiff, and she was still shaking from her orgasm.

"Hey! Is anyone in there? Does anybody work here, anymore?" It was the director, pounding on the trailer door and jiggling the latch.

The three naked actresses looked at each other and quietly laughed. "Be right there" shouted Cobie.

The End