Ashley's Inner Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

So Vanessa went slow, slower than with any other girl she'd ever anally taken, and perhaps slower than was necessary, and as a result Ashley didn't offer up a word of protest as Vanessa stuffed her rectum full of strap-on cock. Then something weird happened.

The moment her thighs came to rest against Ashley's ass cheeks, meaning that she had buried her cock within her best friend's butt and without a shadow of a doubt robbed her of her anal virginity, Ashley let out a little cry of pleasure. Or maybe that was her? Yes, it had to be her. After all, this was the moment she had been waiting for, for months or maybe even her entire life, and the alternative was just absurd.

Then after a long pause Vanessa started slowly pulling her hips back and then pushing them forwards, pumping the dildo in and out of Ashley's ass hole for the first time. Which caused Ashley to whimper in disappointment as the dick left her rectum, and then moan loudly in approval as it was returned to her hot little ass.

For a moment Vanessa just blinked in amazement, then she grinned wickedly and slowly repeated the process, officially beginning to give her best friend Ashley Tisdale her first ever butt fucking. Which would have been enough to be an easy highlight of her life, but it was better than she ever imagined because despite an obvious attempt to hide it Ashley started moaning in pleasure right from the beginning.

After their first time together the other Ashley had claimed she had loved anal right from the start, that the moment she lost her back door virginity she knew she was always meant to be a total ass whore. At the time Vanessa had rolled her eyes and laughed, because while it made for an incredibly hot story there could be no way it was true.

But her Ashley clearly loved this that much. Her Ashley was a total ass whore! And she was totally going to be her ass whore. Vanessa promised herself that. Well, she had promised herself that before, because again Ashley's ass was made for fucking and should be rightfully hers, but now she was more determined than ever to make her dream of turning her best friend into her personal anal slave come true.

Ashley had actually given up on trying to hide just how much she was enjoying being ass fucked, because it obviously hadn't been working. She tried to tell herself that was just because Vanessa was an amazing ass fucker, however as much as she tried to believe it they both knew it wasn't true.

Well, Vanessa was an amazing ass fucker, as proven by the way she effortlessly loosened Ashley's anal walls and had her desperate to beg for more. So Ashley liked to tell herself she had been screwed anyway. But the truth was Vanessa had been right, her butt was made for fucking. Ashley knew that now. There was no other way to explain her enjoying anal sex right from the start.

The reason she was still grinding her teeth and digging her fingernails into her butt cheeks was because she was desperate to cling onto an ounce of her dignity. Ideally by causing Vanessa just lose her patients and give her the deep hard anal pounding that Ashley desperately wanted to receive, and that Vanessa obviously wanted to give her.

Although honestly at this point Ashley would just settle for not begging like a total whore for as long as she possibly could. So she held back the urge until it became literally painful, then closed her eyes, tried to make peace with the fact that she really was an ass whore, and then started shamelessly begging for what she so desperately needed.

"Harder! Mmmmmm, please fuck me harder!" Ashley whimpered, before she really got into the begging, desperately trying to tell Vanessa what she thought she wanted to hear, "Fuck my ass! Fuck my tight little ass hole! Ass fuck me hard and make me a little ass whore. Please Vanessa, you promised! Mmmmm, you promised to turn me into a total anal slut, oooooooh, and I think you kind of have , but you need to finish the job. You need to make me cum. Ohhhhhhh fuck, if you make me cum we can totally do this again. Whenever you want! Oh yeah, fuck me hard and make me your little anal slut. Yeahhhhhh, don't just make me an ass whore, make me your ass whore. Please Vanessa, make me your personal ass whore. Fuck me in the ass hard and deep until I need it like need oxygen. Ooooooh, make me crave your cock baby. Make me crave it. Mmmmm, fuck my ass so good that I'm craving it night and day, until I'm nothing but your butt sex loving lesbian slave!"

"My bitch?" Vanessa pushed, "Will you be my bitch?"

"Yes!" Ashley quickly agreed, "I'll be your bitch! I'll so be your bitch! I'll be whatever you want me to be, just make me cum."

"Then prove it. Go on all fours and start riding this dick like the little anal loving bitch you are." Vanessa ordered sternly, and then when Ashley did as she was told grinned wickedly and told her, "Mmmmm yeahhhh, prove to me that you want to be my little lesbian ass whore, mmmmmm, with a butt that was made for fucking. Prove that you want to be my butt slut, my ass whore, anal slave and whatever else I want to call you, because you're just so desperate to cum like a bitch with a nice big dick up your sexy little ass! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, that's it Ashley, become mine. Oh Gosh Ash, you have no idea how long I've wanted this, and now I finally have you right where I want you. Now you're finally mine. Now I finally own your fucking ass hole bitch! Ooooooh, and I'm going to use it however, and whenever, and wherever I want! Because you are mine! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck! All mine!

Without hesitation Ashley lifted herself up onto all fours and started thrusting back against Vanessa's big ass taming cock. She had to start off with a slow and steady rhythm, but she quickly worked herself up to something much more powerful than Vanessa had been giving her and soon Ashley could feel her orgasm rushing towards her.

It didn't matter that Vanessa was now completely still, or that she had totally humiliated her. All that mattered was she was finally going to cum, Ashley giving up what little was left of her dignity as she moaned, whimpered and gasped in pure pleasure as she got closer and closer to the edge of her climax.

Perhaps ironically the thing that finally triggered it was that Vanessa finally start to ass fucked her again, Ashley letting out her loudest cry so far as her best friend suddenly gave her ass a hard thrust which sent her crashing over the edge of the most powerful climax of her life.

As it was raising through her Vanessa started picking up her pace, triggering equally powerful orgasms which introduced Ashley to a mindless animal, slamming herself back against the new owner of her ass hole.

Ashley might not have meant her words before, because she was so desperate to cum she would have said anything, but now every word was the gospel truth, and her last coherent thought for a while was that she hoped that Vanessa meant it, and that now her ass belonged to her.

Vanessa had meant every word, because this was the plan all along. To make Ashley's ass hers. To make her inner circle hers. Oh yes, Vanessa thought with a smile, she like that, and planned to tell it to Ashley. She was also ashamed she hadn't thought of it sooner. After all, what better way than to celebrate the end of the filming of Inner Circle them by destroying Ashley's inner circle?

Yes, Vanessa bet the camera crew which followed them around today, and the executives at E, would never in a million years think that after that documentary Vanessa Hudgens bent Ashley Tisdale over and popped her anal virginity, violating that tight little circle, ramming her inner depths like never before, and forever turning her best friend into her personal ass whore.

More importantly they wouldn't guess that after today this would be Ashley's life. Constantly bending over whenever Vanessa wanted. Being her little anal slut. Pimping out her most private hole to her friends, co-workers and maybe even her bodyguards just for fun.

Oh yes, it might take a little convincing, but Vanessa like the idea of sitting back and watching as one by one her big musclebound bodyguards butt fucked her best friend and filled her rectum full of their cum. Maybe she'd even suck it out of Ashley's ass hole.

Or make Ashley shit it out and then drink it. Perhaps that could be a new party trick, before letting her friends use her personal ass whore. Most of all, Vanessa wanted to let her Spring Breakers's co-stars, which had introduced her to this fun in the first place, have they're shot with her bitch's butt.

Before those fantasies could become a reality Vanessa needed to follow the plan through and make sure Ashley came so hard and frequently that there would never be a single doubt in her mind that she was hers.

Luckily thanks to Ashley again having an ass which was literally made for fucking, her Spring Breakers's co-stars, and Ashley slamming back against her like a wild animal it was probably the easiest thing she'd ever had to do.

The only problem was that all this mental stimulation combined with the stimulator inside the harness bashing against her clit ensured that Vanessa came a lot too, and while it wasn't as much or as hard as Ashley it was still incredibly satisfying, and incredibly draining.

Even though there was nothing Vanessa wanted more than to butt fuck her best friend Ashley Tisdale forever she just didn't have the strength or the stamina for that. No one did, and she had to be satisfied by simply giving a good attempt, and a lot of orgasms along the way.

She also had Ashley collapsing faced down in exhaustion, the only thing keeping her lower half in the air being Vanessa holding tightly to her hips, which Vanessa chose to take as a good sign. Plus it meant in that moment Ashley was literally nothing but an ass for Vanessa to fuck, which allowed her to push them both into at least one more climax each before she finally stopped.

Ashley was barely aware of Vanessa stopping and then beginning to pull her dick out of her ass. When more than usual was removed Ashley whimpered as in her delirious state she thought Vanessa was about to deliver an extra powerful thrust. Instead the entire dildo was yanked from her brutalised butt hole, causing her to cry out and then whimper in a mixture of surprise and disappointment that the fun was over.

She then whimpered yet again as Vanessa pulled her cheeks apart and exposed her gaped opened back hole. If she had more energy Ashley would have definitely complained, because her ass hole felt like it resembled the Grand Canyon right now and it was embarrassing. Although it had nothing compared to what came next.

"Wow, your butt hole looks so cute when it's gaped! Mmmmm, I knew it would." Vanessa giggled as she let go of her cheeks and shuffled down beside her. Then all of a sudden her face became uncharacteristically stern as she ordered, "Now be a good little ass whore and suck my cock clean."

That woke Ashley up, and she lifted her head out of the bed sheets and exclaimed, "Ewww..."

She was going to say more, about how ass to mouth was gross and disgusting, and she would never ever do something so vile. However that monster ass fucking and the fact that her ass was now gaping open made her feel so submissive and weak, and right now Vanessa looked so strong and dominant, and above all else Ashley desperately wanted to know the joy of having the other girl's big cock in her ass again.

So to her disbelief she found herself initially opening her mouth to say something, but after a long pause she just closed it, lowered her gaze, and then lowered her head to Vanessa's crotch. She then screwed up her face, closed her eyes and leaned her head forward so she could wrap her lips around the strap-on cock which had just wrecked her rectum.

What was even more shocking than her actions was the fact that she almost instantly moaned in pure pleasure. She, she actually liked the taste of her own ass. And not just like it, she instantly loved it. Needed it. Craved it. Yes, Ashley instantly wanted more, and after a few long seconds of savouring the flavour began frantically bobbing her head up and down Vanessa's dildo.

Which in turn made Vanessa laugh with wicked delight, reached down and started gently stroking Ashley's long blonde hair while giving her the type of verbal encouragement which made Ashley blushed furiously in embarrassment, and yet crave more, and tell Vanessa that by looking up at her lovingly.

"Oh God, you love it! Right from the start? Fuck Ash, you really were made for this. Mmmmmm, and now you're mine. Gosh, I can't believe you're mine. Finally!" Vanessa said, "Oh Gosh Ash, I'm going to take such good care of you. I swear. I'll butt fuck you every single day I can, oh Gosh, even move my schedule around if I have too, just so I can have some of that sweet ass again. And I'll teach you to eat pussy, and ass, mmmmmm, maybe spank you when you're naughty, and most of all just constantly fuck you up the ass. Oooooh yeah, I'm gonna pound your ass all the time, and make you suck my cock clean once I'm done thoroughly gaping you, and oh, pimp you out to all of my friends. Yeahhhhh, Selena has to get a piece of this ass! Mmmmm, Rachel too. Ohhhhh, and who knows, maybe even the other Ashley will strap on one for once just to get a piece of your hot butt. Ooooooohhhhhhh, whatever it takes to make sure you remember your mine. That you're my personal ass whore and I own your sexy little ass!"

That shouldn't have been appealing, but Ashley was so broken in that moment she found herself hoping that Vanessa meant every word of it. From the look and sound of it she did, which was good, because in that moment Ashley was nothing but her good little ass whore.

More importantly her good little ass to mouth whore, something Ashley felt she proved as she shoved more and more of the dildo down her windpipe, eventually deep throating the entire length.

Which was impressive, as she never sucked a cock nearly this big before, making her amazed that it had all fit up her butt. Joyfully it was true, which she was reminded of soon afterwards as Vanessa proceeded to ass fuck her over and over again until they became completely unconscious.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers