Ashley's Last Pizza Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnngggghhh," Simon grunted, pressing his still-firm, cummy head against her asshole. It felt warm and slick.

"NNNNNGHH!" Ashley grunted, lifting up as Simon tried to penetrate her ass.

Zack allowed her to rise enough that his head slipped from her throat, to rest on her tongue.

"SHH-Hiiiiit," he hissed, wadding into her mouth.

"...hhhnnnngggg..." Simon pressed harder, using his thumb on top of his puffy thick head.

"Don't let up!" Bernard encouraged.

Ashley felt her mouth fill as Simon pressured her asshole simultaneously.

"NNNNGH!" She blinked up at Zack, then closed her eyes, swallowing the load in her mouth.

-GGGGUULP-

When a person swallows, aka the controlled tightening of one's throat, their body may sometimes respond by loosening elsewhere. This is especially likely when a person may be clenching a particular place in their body. In this case, as Ashley's throat constricted to move Zack's cum from her mouth to her stomach, her rectum loosened suddenly. It opened around Simon's thick short bell. He plugged it inside and the ring closed behind it.

"fuck!" Simon gasped.

Ashley's eyes squeezed shut as she swallowed, but they flew open as Simon entered her tight butt.

"NNNNNGH!" she moaned on Zack's dick.

"Nice! Nicely done Simon," Bernard cheered.

"Wow," Brandon marvelled.

Simon leaned against her steadily and watched as his shaft sunk into her asshole, led by his girthy head.

"PPppph wow, fuck that's tight," Simon reported, his head swimming, blinking.

"Keep going, she can take it," Bernard commanded.

Ashley lifted her mouth from Zack's tip as he let go of her head. He stroked himself against her lips.

"MMMM mohmm fugghh," she managed, despite Zack smearing his slippery, arrowhead shaped tip over her lips. The words were muffled. Cum was everywhere.

Zack stepped back and Ashley turned to look over her shoulder at Simon.

"Fuck. I'm getting beat up. I'm getting so beat up," Ashley whined.

"Fuck, this feels great!" Simon sounded ecstatic. He applied steady, driving pressure.

"Oh fuck, mmm," Ashley sighed.

"You can take it. You'll need to so I can put this bad boy up there," Bernard said. He handed his cock to Ashley.

She looked at him. Her face was contorted with effort. She bit her lip.

"Mmm, ok. Sorry its so tight though. Its my first time."

"That's ok, you will love it, Ashley. Just breath," Bernard encouraged. "Rub your pussy too."

She just nodded, now holding Bernard's cock in her right hand. It twitched regularly and his dark wet hole bubbled with precum. Brandon and Zack both were still hard, stroking and watching. She moaned and breathed steadily, then moved her empty hand between her thighs.

Ashley shuddered when she touched her clit. "ooohhoooohooo fuck," she warbled.

"NNnnngh," Simon growled, drawing his cock back. Then he drove forward again slowly.

He had half of his short thick shaft in her ass. Bernard knew that Ashley could take it all if Simon pushed her. Once his thick head was stuffed in her hole, it was only a matter of time and pressure until his entire pipe was wedged up her ass.

Ashley focused on squeezing Bernard's thick heavy shaft and rubbing her pussy until she felt Simon's tight balls smoosh against her pussy lips and fingers.

"FUUUH-HCCCK..." she grunted, stroking her cum-slicked clit. "I'm getting so beat up," she said again, sounding like some kind of mantra.

"OOOHHLY FUCK! You guys she is tight. Fuck!" Simon held her hips and felt his cock stretch and establish itself inside Ashley's butt.

"Oh Fuck," Ashley said, stroking her clit. "Fuuuh-UUUCCK! FUCK!" She sucked in a deep breath. "You are gonna make me... nnngggh... OH FUCK! CUUUUUUH MIIIING!" she announced in a sign-songy tone.

Ashley wet pussy lips began convulsing against Simon's tight balls. Her fingers occasionally brushed them as she played with her pussy through the anal orgasm.

When Simon felt her fingers bump his tight, sensitive balls, the felt the gate open. Again.

"Fuck. Fuck. FUCK OH FUCK IM COMING AGGGAAAAIN!" Simon wailed.

He gave Ashley short direct thrusts and began pumping another load into her, this one straight up her ass. His previous one had been on the other side of the thin wall separating her cunt and ass. Simon found that thought incredibly arousing and he flexed.

"FUCK OH FUCK ASH!" He unloaded, his thick cock swelling with each knot of cum, then bucking as he pumped each one into her. Ashley wailed as he nutted up her ass and she came continuously.

"HuuuGNNNNGH... UUUUNNNGGGH... GGGGGUUUUUUUUNGH!"

"AAAtta boy, Simon!" Bernard offered in support.

Simon had his head lowered and was jostling Ashley with brief thrusts, getting his second nut in a row.

"haaah fuuuuhck," he hissed, trembling and shooting, trembling and shooting. "fucking... tight... ass... Ash..." he murmured.

Zack figured he had been cut off before. He respected Bernard's plan, but he wanted his cock cleaned. As Simon wadded his creamy load up Ashley's ass, Zack cut off her wailing moans by placing his flagging dick back in her mouth.

"MMmmm, yes!" Zack said loudly, holding his base and popping his head in and out of Ashley's soft lips.

She tasted cum again. It occurred to her that she just had two different guys cumming in her at once.

"mmmm... Fuuuhck... Pppssshhh..." She blew cum-drool mix down Zack's shaft and planted her lips on his head.

"Thaaaat's amazing," he said, watching her cummy red lips stretch over his tapered tip. "Aaah whew." He rested a hand on Ashley's bobbing head and looked at Simon. "Ha! You owe me a hundred bucks!"

Simon was still shuddering slightly, his languorous cock tightly embraced by Ashley's snug rear passage.

"Ohhh, hahahaha," he chuckled. "I was still cumming when you finished. You ejaculated completely first. I just needed to put some in her pussy and some in her ass."

Simon turned to Bernard. "Which was the plan, right?" he said, rubbing Ashley's big soft ass and easing his cock back and forth. He wanted to make sure he was completely out of cum. He shuddered and her tight ring squeezed out another wad.

Bernard nodded. "Yes, the plan was for you to at least get your whole dick up her ass before you finished."

"Which I did," Simon replied smugly. He stroked in, as if to prove his point, then began to pull back steadily.

Zack trembled and pushed out his final cum bead for Ashley. Her tongue swirled pleasantly.

"Dude, that's a fucking technicality!" He looked down at the cute brunette circling his dick tip with her tongue. "God fucking dammit that feels good Ash!"

"ALAAAHLAAAHOLLLLOOOHLLAAH," she vocalized, letting the drool run out as her tongue worked his rod. He was surprisingly hard again. Then she felt Simon's head drawing back until it slipped out of her rectal ring.

-PPPTTTHHHBBBBBPPPLTTTT-

The cum splattered on the table as he withdrew. Hot spunk drained from her now-stretched asshole in a pale wave. Ashley's fingers moved from her cum-soaked pussy to explore her reconfigured butthole. Zack stepped back to allow her to look back over her shoulder at Simon.

"Oh fuck. I'm so beat up," she observed, looking at Simon. He was looking down, at her ass. "...so beat up..." she repeated, then grunted as she slipped her finger into her own asshole.

"Ooooh... MMmmppph," she sighed, biting her lip. She tried closing her asshole and was able to pinch the ring around one cummy finger. "Fuck, you guys, I'm so beat up..."

"What a sloppy mess," Simon said from behind her, watching her practice opening and closing her rectum. There was jizz everywhere.

"Ooooh... fuck..." Ashley was investigating her own body. She found herself moving muscles in new ways and then she felt her asshole gape open, loosing around her finger.

"Its time to move to the couch. Let's make her airtight," Bernard said grimly.

Ashley felt as though she were moving through fog. The boys helped her across the basement to a lowered "den" area with lots of couches. There was a big open space in the middle, and she observed a coffee table had been moved over against a wall. They had prepared lots of room for her.

Bernard plopped down heavily. His massive black tower was tacky with dried cum and spit. When he sat, it flopped against his bare pudgy belly and chest. It menaced up at her.

"Suck it," he said.

Ashley stood flat-footed in her sneakers with just her t-shirt still bunched around her neck, her massive boobs hanging heavily and wobbling slightly. She was just under five-and-a-half feet tall. Bernard was seated on the couch, about a two or two-and-a-half feet off the ground. His rocking dick spanned up toward her face. Ashley licked her lips and brought both hands to his shaft. She didn't even need to crouch or kneel.

Bending at the waist, Ashley stretched her jaw as wide as she could, stuck out her tongue, and fitted her mouth over his thick bell-end. Bernard watched her thick red lips stretch over his broad head.

"haaah... Fuck..." he said blissfully, fisting one of her ponytails. Ashley's head began to bob and he glanced over it to his friends who were watching. They were in awe of the sexy fellating teen.

-SLURP SLURP SLURP-

Her tongue and lips made wet sounds as she attended to his dark meat.

"Make sure you guys are nice and hard," Bernard reminded them. Ashley's bobs became deeper.

-SLURP SLURP SLURP-

"Check!" Brandon chirped eagerly.

"Fuck man, me too..." Zack reported.

"Standing by, but I'm getting there," came Simon's response.

Perfect. Bernard wanted three hard cocks in her for the finale. He'd hold off as long as he could, but her hot mouth was already doing the trick. He pulled it off of his knob by her hair. Her thick wet lips reverse kissed his knob as he yanked her head back.

-SMACK-

"fuck," she whined.

"Sit on it," he said.

She still held it with both hands and a line of spit connected his head and her wet puffy lips. Ashley spun in place, feeling Bernard's hands guiding her as she turned. She bent slightly at the hips and placed her pussy lips where her mouth lips had just been, on Bernard's tip. She pumped down and grunted, moving her hands to his knees as his cock head slipped into her cummy hole. She sank into his lap.

"Fuck!" she said, looking at the other boys, holding or stroking their cocks.

"Ah," Bernard said sternly. "Sit on it with your ass," he said instructionally, then slapped her butt.

"FUCK!" she cried.

'God, his cock feels so good in my pussy. I want to come on it, but he wants to put it in my ass. I wonder if its too big,' Ashley wondered.

-SMACK-

"NGH FUCK!" Ashley stood, lifting her pussy from his thick pole. Her needy, aching pussy made a wet sound as he exited.

With a sigh, she replied, "My... my ass?"

Bernard nodded and Ashley moved to comply.

Bernard watched her direct his flared bulb to her tiny wrinkled knot. He swallowed hard as she began panting. He felt her warm, slick hole begin to open around his tip.

"Good girl," he encouraged, then slapped her fat butt cheek firmly.

"nnngh oh fuuuuck..." Ashley worried. She was wincing as she bore down, trying to stuff her tight hole with Bernard's fat plug. She used her muscle-moving technique to make her rectum gape.

"NNNNNNN-" she moaned tentatively.

"That's it... That's it..." Bernard said, now pulling her down by her hips, fighting the urge to flex his cock up into her, but he did apply pressure. "You can take it."

"NNNNGGGGH..." Ashley sighed. "I can take it," she replied. "ffffffff..."

Ashley felt her muscles open to her limit. Then another pressure was easing her hole open. Bernard was driving into her.

"...ffffffff..." she hissed.

"...almost... there..." Bernard watched as half of his dark tip strained against the light pink of the rim of her hold. He squeezed her hips. "Just take a deep breath in..."

All eyes (except hers, they were squeezed closed) were on the fat white butt sitting atop the thick black mast. She inhaled deeply.

"Now nice and steady... Eeeexhaaaaale..." Bernard said soothingly.

"Wheeeeeeew..." Ashley blew out.

Bernard pulled her hips down and flexed. The sheer weight of Ashley's perky cheeks bore against the stiffness of his rigid member and her hole relented. His meaty head popped in.

"HHEEEEEEW!" Ashley grunted, finishing her exhale, blinking her eyes open, adding, "Fuck!"

"Haaaah!" Bernard cried. His fat tip was inside her ring. He felt her hole loosen and tighten around his head. It felt like some kind of handshake. Her gripping hole trembled in time with his throbbing round knob.

"Gaaah," he grunted. Bernard's shaft was slightly thicker than his head, so it would take work, but getting the tip in is always the hardest part. "That's the hardest part," he assured Ashley.

She leaned down and peered at Bernard around his thick dark shaft spanning from his groin to her butt, between her thighs.

"Hmmm, I dunno. It feels like the whole damn thing is pretty hard..." she commented.

"Steady now," Bernard said. "Help brace her," he told his friends.

They closed in, three boys all stroking firm cocks, as Bernard moved his grip from her hips to the bottoms of Ashley's ass cheeks. He spread her, probing for the right angle with his head and then lifting his own hips slightly to align with her rectum. His full balls lifted from the couch to dangle slightly.

"Keep breathing, Ashley. You can do this," he encouraged, digging his fingers in and pulling her toward him.

"Mmmm... Fuck... It's sliding through..." she said, lifting her gaze to the crowd of three. Two cocks were handed to her, drawing her attention. "Mmm... fuck..." she said, looking from each of their faces then down to their distinctly shaped dicks.

Each one greeted her with shapes, sizes, and scents that she had just experienced, hard and ready to fuck.

The hard cocks distracted her a bit and Bernard focused. He steadily installed his thick black cock into the whining teen.

"Haaaaaaah..." he sighed, making it half way before lifting her up.

"Fuck... wow, I can take it... eeeer-" Ashley said, her face scrunching as her body lifted, then dropped. "HUUUUUnnnghhhh," she sighed.

"Lift her legs, put her weight back on me," Bernard instructed, letting Ashley settle on his rod.

She had most of her weight on him which had her impaled almost to full depth. He moved his hands from her butt cheeks to her upper back so that she could fully lift her legs from the carpet below the couch.

His cock was like a steel rod, holding Ashley's lower body as her legs were rotated toward her shoulders. She leaned back until her back was against Bernard's slightly pudgy belly and his warm chest. Her ponytails fell back over each of her shoulders.

"Have you ever heard of a Full Nelson?" Ashley heard Bernard ask her.

Her face scrunched up quizzically as she looked at Zack, standing in front of her, stroking his hard cock. She regarded the smiling classmate, then her gaze moved down to the thick dark tube of Bernard's shaft, tightly wrapped by her butthole. She'd never seen her butt from this angle and was surprised by how it had managed to stretch around his girthy flesh cylinder. There were still a few inches of straining sable shaft to go, but she figured she could take it. She also figured Bernard wouldn't stop until she did.

Then she looked at her swollen, glistening pussy lips atop her bare mound. The entire area was a wet mess. She did her best to smile weakly at Zach as he stepped up and started smacking her lips with his erection.

"Uhhhhm," she said as if recalling a trivia answer. "Is that some kind of drink?"

Bernard cleared his throat. "It was originally a wrestling pose," he began, man-splaining, as Ashley tuned out. She let him reposition her but wasn't listening to his explanation. Something about a notable pose for porn.

"Here, just relax," he instructed, threading his arms behind Ashley's knees. "Good, now lean forward and..." He brought his hands around behind her head and interlaced his fingers. "This position will help you take at least one more cock, maybe two..."

Ashley grunted slightly as Bernard bent her into the Full Nelson hold. Her face once against scrunched up as she was situated such that her pussy could be accessed with her ass full of dick. Her pussy mound rotated upward further, toward her face, which was currently pressed against her huge, bunched up tits.

"Unnngh," she said, her eyelids fluttering. Her arms were sort of flopping out, held forward by Bernard's hold. Cocks met each of her grasping hands and she gripped both Brandon and Simon, on either side.

Zack had been thrusting his cock up her soaked lips, dragging the underside of his shaft up and back from head to base. His pointy head glistened and throbbed. He was staring down at her lustily, smiling through gritted teeth. He wanted to make sure he got the angle right to enter her in one stroke.

Bernard lifted her slightly up his shaft to give Zack room. "Stuff her," he said, panting and tightening the hold.

"Fuck yeah..."

Zack dragged his long cock back and plugged the arrowhead shaped tip in. Ashley watched his face, but he was staring at her pussy and tits just behind her mound as he drove into the brunette cheerleader.

"GGGGGNNNNGGGGH!" she grunted, eyes fluttering. "Fuck..." She felt goosebumps on her ass cheeks.

"OOOOHHH...HOOOOOH... Woooow," Zack said, pushing all the way down.

The movement made the squirming teen's body sink down in general and Bernard's cock surged deeper up her ass as he felt the pressure of her other cavity being stuffed. His balls were already tingling, but they tightened further as he swallowed hard. The urge to release reminded him that he was the only one in the room that had not cum yet. He'd have to endure until his other party members were ready if they were going to accomplish the Triple Penetration.

"...fuck... Mmmm... You guys..." Ashley was whining. "I'm getting so beat up..."

Bernard focused as he held Ashley in the Full Nelson, arms flexed around her legs with his hands behind her head. Zack jostled her as he got into position, leaning over and putting his weight on her to penetrate her fully.

"Annngh... nnhhh... fuck... so much cockkk..." Ashley babbled, doing her best to grip two hard dicks as she had her pussy stuffed with her asshole already full.

Zack began thrusting back and forth tentatively while Bernard levered her head forward and her body toward her face. The angle change allowed Zack to penetrate Ashley directly and more easily.

Gripping her by her bulging, bunched tits, he began stroking into her, hips levering back and forth.

"Ohhh... hhhhrrr... rrrr..." Zach gritted his teeth and vice-gripped her huge wobbling tits.

To Ashley, it felt like he was trying to pop them.

"Oh- Ho- Fuck-" Ashley grunted, taking his thrusts. "Be-heat me up..." she mumbled. "...fuck..."

She stared between his forearms at her pussy mound. Zack's cock was driving back and forth smoothly. Her hungry teen cunt was so cum-slicked that he had no problem plunging in and out of her in full strokes. Below her pussy being worked over by her classmate, she sensed the steady, throbbing presence of Bernard's cock. She couldn't see it but Ashley sure could feel it, easing in and out at a slower rhythm but in shorter strokes so their thrusts were in synch.

"Mmm... Fuck... You did it..." she said, staring down at her impaled body. Her brow was furrowed with concentration as her cum-slicked holes were stretched by her classmate's cocks.

From Zack's angle, it looked like she was talking to her own pussy and ass. His clenching jaw eased and he chuckled slightly, lifting up and putting weight on his own knees to stroke into her. This gave Bernard the angle to ease her legs down, placing them on Zack's shoulders.