Ashley's Last Pizza Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think... Hnnng..." Bernard grunted, straining to hold back, "she's ready... for you... Burley..." He was focused on holding back from splattering Ashley's guts with cum. He concentrated, releasing her from the sex-hold.

Zack continued fucking Ashley's pussy as her legs came to rest on his shoulders. Bernard moved his grip to her waist and Ashley was essentially riding him, reverse cowgirl on the couch with him in her ass and Zack in her cunt.

"Oh... oh, mmm... fuck..." she said, doing her best to move with the the two boys fucking her.

Bernard moved his grip lower, to her ass. He squeezed it to reassure her. "Steady now, hold her shoulders, Burley."

Ashley was rotated further until she was being held up and laying horizontally. Then she was eased even further until Brandon came into her view, upside-down. He appeared to her head first, then bare chest, then his upside-down cock, aimed at her face, curved up from his perspective but down from hers. Brandon braced her by her shoulders as his stiff curvy cock brushed her lips. She was positioned in an upside-down arc, tits up, head back and down, just as she had been at Pepe's, on the table. And earlier tonight, on the gaming table. Only this time, there was no table. She was being held up by the boys and their stiff cocks.

And she was about to be triple penetrated. It was a good thing she had the balance of an experienced high-school cheerleader.

"Ok, I can take it," she said, her body stretching out after the cramped hold of the Full Nelson. Ashley felt like she was being held in some elaborate cheer pyramid. She felt confident.

Brandon swallowed hard as they positioned her. "Open wide," he warned.

Ashley opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue.

"Gaaaaaah..."

Brandon gripped one of Ashley's shoulders and held his cock by the base with his other hand. He buried it in her wet mouth.

"HHnnnnngggh," he huffed.

"MMMMPH!" Ashley grunted.

"Ha!" Simon yelled, fist pumping the air as Ashley fisted his cock. "We did it!"

"Fuck yeah!" Zack added and the two high-fived.

Bernard squeezed Ashley's fat ass cheeks firmly, then slapped her right one, eliciting a chirping squeal from the cock-stuffed brunette. He flexed his thick cock, snugly embedded in her asshole, then began shallow but firmly humping up into her.

"The homestretch now. We just gotta finish er off!" Bernard coached.

Ashley did her best to balance herself, mostly on Bernard, but she found herself putting more weight against Zack, with her legs on his shoulders. She felt Zack thrusting deeply into her pussy steadily now, with Bernard's cock-log easing back and forth up her butt in shallow strokes. Finally, the boy in her mouth, Brandon, tentatively drew his long erection back, then drove it home again down her throat.

"MMMMMPH!" was Ashley's only response. "MMMGGGGHHH!"

Brandon saw the shape of his cock head distend Ashley's neck and felt her moan loudly as he fucked her face. He pumped his long cock in and out, impressed that she wasn't gagging harder.

"MMMMMNNNGGGHH!" she grunted.

"Aaaah hnnnngggghhh," Brandon moaned, then yanked his cock free with a wet POP.

"FUCK!" Ashley cried, jostling around on the two cocks still fucking her ass and cunt. "FUUUCK! GGGNNNNGGGHHH-" She was cut off as Brandon put his balls in her mouth.

"Suck them, suck my balls," he murmured.

Zack was eagerly pounding her pussy. His thrusts began to slow. He could feel Bernard's hard, heavy cock packed in Ashley's tight teen ass. His mouth was gaping open as his balls tightened. He looked at Brandon as Ashley sucked his balls. Both boys were panting with slitted eyes, moaning. Zach had to pause, watching Brandon pull back and stuff his cock back into Ashley's mouth.

"GGGGRRRRGGGH!" she grunted. Her hand left Simon's cock to find her clit. She rubbed it and began climaxing again. "GGGGGHHHH!"

Simon took her wrist and guided her hand back onto his cock. She gripped it wildly, overcome by her orgasm. He swatted at her huge, bobbling tits.

"You guys are making her come again," he noticed, chuckling. Then her wobbling tits paused as Zack slowed his thrusts.

Simon regarded Zack, holding Ashley's thighs and panting. "Hahaha, what is it dude?" Then Simon looked at Brandon. He had the same expression, holding Ashley's neck and shoulder with his cock in her mouth and her trembling lips around his base.

With a pained grunt, Brandon withdrew.

"HA-AH! FUCK! OH FUCK!" Ashley's high pitched voice rang out as she orgasmed powerfully on two hard young cocks and staring at Brandon's twitching, upside down one. "AAAAAAH FUH-HUH-HUCK!" she wailed.

"Aaaaah I'm gonna cum," Brandon said.

"Fuck me too," admitted Zack.

"You guys know I'm ready," Bernard chimed in.

"OOOH FUCK!" Ashley cried. "CCCCKKK!!" she grunted as Brandon filled her mouth again.

With a burst of excited energy, all three guys fucked Ashley eagerly. Simon held her wrist and fucked her hand as she used her other hand to furiously rub her stiff clit. Zack was the first to blow. No point in pulling out now, he figured.

"GGaah FUUUCK!" he yelled, humping Ashley's pussy, then burying himself as his cock began pulsing cum into her.

"Ugh UGHHH UUUNNNGGGHHH!" Brandon said, blinking rapidly as his climax overwhelmed him. He rubbed the spot behind his throbbing balls, effectively smooshing his loose sack and heavy nuts against her eyes and forehead as they began unloading cum down her throat.

"NNNNNGGGHHH!" Ashley gurgled.

Bernard's thick shaft was crowded with his suppressed ejaculation. With his friend's jostling and cumming in Ashley, his orgasm fired like a spark, beyond his control.

"huuuuhhhuuuuhuuuuh..." he moaned steadily then his voice caught, "...uhh -NGGGG!" he grunted loudly as his entire body twitched. "NNNGGGHH!" Bernard bellowed. Cum barreled out of him as he began shooting his load into Ashley's ass. "NNGGGUUUH! uuuh-HUH! HUUUNG-GUH!"

"HHHHGGGGHHH!" Ashley grunted, her voice a high-pitched squeal.

"GAAH!" Zach grunted, his cock pulsing and spitting cum wads in her pussy.

"NNNGGGGhhh ggghhhh hhhhnnnggg," Brandon moaned steadily, watching his dick throb in Ashley's neck as he continued creaming down her throat.

Simon could only watch on as Bernard, Zack, and Brandon filled Ashley with cum. Her body shook steadily now as she moaned and wailed on Brandon's erupting erection. Her body was wracked with pleasure.

Bernard held Ashley's flexing cheeks firmly against his body, jamming his cock into her with each rope of cum. "...ngh ...fuck!" He squeezed harder and tried to push himself as deep as possible into the cheerleader's rear end.

"Down... down... all the way down," he murmured, holding her down before twitching again. "HAAAH!" he grunted, firing thick cum in powerful torrents into Ashley. "...uuuh -HAH!"

Ashley could only squirm and issue desperate, chirping grunts, overwhelmed.

"Ohhh fuck," Zack said, sighing heavily.

Brandon was panting, watching the shape of his head twitch Ashley's neck. Its pulsing slowed, then stopped. He exhaled a long breath through O-shaped lips, then withdrew.

"HAAAAGGNNNGH Oh fuck..." Ashley said, lifting her head. It swam as she sat up, her unfocused eyes glazed over.

"That's a lot of cum," Simon told her, bringing her head to his crotch.

"Hunnngggh," Ashley moaned, blinking up at him as he put his cock in her mouth.

"Wooaaah shit," Brandon said, flopping back onto the couch bare-assed, next to Bernard.

"YEEEAAAH... uuuuhhh... fuuuuck..." he said, still shooting cum up Ashley's rectum.

"That is a fuckton of cum," Zack said, bringing Ashley's legs off of his shoulders as he withdrew.

"MMmmmph," Ashley whined, panting through her nose as cum poured out of her vacated pussy. She found her feet on the sparse carpet once more. Bernard's cock was still pulsing and spewing in her asshole.

"HAah hahaha," he chuckled, shaking. With a firm SLAP on her left cheek, he finished filling her ass.

"Mmmmm, hmmm," Ashley hummed, her mouth full of Simon's cock as she moved her hands down her stomach and pussy mound. Her body felt like a full tube of toothpaste. She braced herself with feet at shoulder-width and shifted her weight to her legs.

With Bernard still balls-deep in her ass, Ashley leaned forward, hands on her inner thighs. A fat pearl of cum beaded out of her puffy pussy lips.

"Oh hmm, fuck," Ashley said, watching the bead stretch into a steady drip. She panted and used her fingers to part her labia.

The steady drip burst into a wave as cum poured out of her, down Bernard's balls, and onto the couch.

"Ngggh ohhhh fuuuuck," Ashley whined, rubbing her lips. Another rich stream poured out.

Zack, Simon, Brandon, and Ashley herself could only look on as her stretched pussy leaked Zack's cum out onto the carpet. Well, Zack's and Simon's and Brandon's...

"You guys, I'm so beat up," she said, rubbing her used cunt. "You really beat me up."

"Fuck that's hot," Bernard said, feeling the cascading mess running down his freshly spent balls. He gripped the underside of Ashley's meaty ass cheeks and applied upward pressure, lifting her.

"Let's see how much comes out of her tight little asshole," Bernard said excitedly, guiding the teen's body up his thick dark shaft.

Zack and Simon moved around behind her and Brandon stayed put with a good vantage point next to Bernard.

"NNNgggh, fuck..." Ashley said unsteadily, moving her hands to her ass cheeks and lifting. Her anal passage felt like a small sock that was stretched over a long thick tube. "hnnnggghhh..."

Bernard's veiny rod slid out steadily, tacky and turgid. Streaky cum ribbons coated the dark skin of his cock. Finally, the lighter pinkish skin behind the ridge of his head appeared. Only his bell-end remained lodged inside her asshole.

"Oh fuck," Ashley sighed, perched on Bernard's tip with an ass-load of cum stoppered by his dick head. She flexed her thighs and stood.

-SPPPPLOOOOOOOT- came the rush of cum from her gaping asshole.

-WHOOOOSH- came the rush of air as the basement door was opened.

Ashley stood in the hot spray, relishing the feeling of the steaming hot water coursing over her body. The boys had been pretty rough with her, not only taking her anal virginity but also marking her first time having three dicks in her at once. The details were a bit hazy there at the end, but she was pretty sure they were all cumming in her at the same time too.

The thought made her teen body erupt into goosebumps, even in the hot shower. Ashley ran her hands over her big wet tits, finding her large nipples stiff and erect, as they usually were for some reason. She felt invigorated in the water after the vigorous sex session with 4 classmates. As she began touching herself, she wondered how much longer the boys would have continued fucking and cumming in her if Zack's stepmom hadn't interrupted.

The mother of the house, Linda Norris, had returned from a shopping trip with Zack's stepsister. To her incredulity, an untouched pizza was still in its box on the kitchen table. Why had her son and his friends left it there? The bunch was usually like a pack of rabid wolves around food.

Linda opened the basement door, with a whooshing sound.

"...never came like, so many times..." Linda heard a voice say. It sounded female, which she found strange.

"Boys? Zack? You left the pizza up here!" Linda in her loud, motherly tone from above. She knew better than to walk in on her and her son's group of teenage friends. She never knew what kind of antics the hormone-addled boys would be getting into and frankly she didn't want to know.

There was a din of low voices, then Zack called up.

"Cooooming Mom!" he yelled.

The guys had left Ashley to use the shower in the bathroom adjacent to the laundry room in the basement. The laundry/utility area of the lower level had a glass sliding door that opened directly to the Norris' back yard. She would be able to shower, dress in one of Zack's sweatshirts, and make her escape to her parked car from the back door. No awkward encounters with the parents this way.

And even though Ashley had just been fucked through so many orgasms that she had lost count, she couldn't help herself. Her body was just aching for pleasure again, having just been "beat up" in the best way.

Leaning back against the tiled wall, Ashley did her best to climax quietly in the shower.

Officer Burk Norris slapped his cruiser into park and killed the engine. "Buck" as he liked to be known stepped out of the vehicle in the automatic lights of his driveway. He had been off work for several hours but was in no hurry to get home to his family. His son had his nerdy friends over for their weekly game night and his wife was probably out shopping again.

After his shift ended, he had gone out for beers, although he had told his wife, Linda, that he would be working overtime. It wasn't unusual for him to come home after working late, come in the back, and shower to freshen up before getting into bed.

Buck didn't want to smell like a sports bar so he decided to enter his house from the rear. The shower would also remove any evidence from titfucking that stacked teen from the library. He came on her tits and face, but it was so messy that he wasn't sure she got it all. A hot shower would be just the thing.

He rounded the side of the house to the back yard and slid the rear glass door open, stepping inside. It wasn't until he closed the door and turned around that he noticed the bar of light coming from the bottom of the bathroom door. Either someone was in there or, more likely, his one of his absent-minded teen kids or wife forgot to turn off the light.

Buck opened the door and was greeted with a warm steam cloud, the smell of fresh soap, and the steady spray of a running shower. He quietly closed the door as he saw the blurry pink image of a naked person. Short. Long dark-ish wet hair. A woman.

'What have we here,' he thought, moving closer. The brunette woman was actually quite young, pretty, and, 'Oh My!' he thought. She had a huge rack. Big wet pink tits without tan lines. And she was playing with herself.

Officer Buck began unbuttoning his shirt quietly. It wasn't until he had slid his pants and shoes off too that he had another revelation. Through the swirling shower mist, he watched her heart-shaped teen face as it contorted with orgasmic pleasure. With a start, he realized he recognized her.

Flashing white stars were fading behind her closed eyes as Ashley finished climaxing against the shower wall. She was panting open-mouthed, one hand on her nipple, the other on her bare mound with her middle finger stroking her clit. The water was falling from a large, square showerhead mounted to the ceiling and landed mostly on Ashley's legs and heaving chest.

The small glass shower cubicle had 3 walled sides, the fourth being the swinging glass door, with an open space at the top. Ashley was panting as the whoosh of steamy air indicated the opening of the swinging shower door. Her eyes flew open.

A slightly pudgy, hairy-chested, middle-aged naked man was entering the cubicle.

"Hello again," Buck said calmly, smiling and stepping into the small space with Ashley. His long, thick cock led him into the shower stream. The glass door thudded shut behind him.

Ashley was frozen in the vulnerable position. She was still leaning back against the tiled wall, naked, feet parted at shoulder's width, hands cupping her huge breasts. Her eyes dropped to his hard dick, an arm's length from her face.

The dick bobbed eagerly and Ashley noticed the distinct arrow-shaped tip of his cock head.

"Officer Buck!" she gasped.

"It's good to see you, Ashley."

He stepped up to her, cupped the back of her head just above her neck, and drew her toward him, into the spray. She stood, tilting her head up as he tilted his down. He aggressively tongue kissed her as he held her with the steamy water falling over them. Naturally, her hands gripped his cock.

She let him tongue her mouth, sloppy spit spreading over her lips and cheeks. He tasted a bit sour and had obviously been drinking. They made out in the shower as he held her by the back of her head and began fondling her soft wet teen tits. She stroked him absently but mostly concentrated on their tongues until finally he lifted his head. Their lips parted with a wet smack.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, looking up at him, double fisting his cock.

"Its my house. This is my shower," Buck replied. He was about a head taller than the teen brunette and his long cock was in her grip, spanning up toward her tits. He chuckled. "I'm Buck and well... I'm here to fuck," he said, moving one hand up to gather her hair into his grip. He tilted her head down, making her bend slightly at the waist toward him as he brought his other hand under her chin.

"Oh," she said, her eyes moving from his face down to the horn-curved cock in her hands. The arrow-shaped tip rotated from being below her to being even with her mouth. "Oh," she repeated, quickly licking her lips before they hit the approaching dick head.

"aaannnnggh," she said, mouthing his wet tapered knob and stroking his shaft.

"Ahhhh," Buck sighed, rocking on the balls of his feet and thrusting into her mouth and two-handed grip.

She bobbed into his thrusts and she moaned as he plunged in and out of her lips.

"Mmmm NNN MMmmmm," she cooed, before switching to a deeper throat thrust. "GGGGHHH!!!"

Her throat made slurping sounds as Buck slotted his long cock in and out of her oral tunnel. The brunette held on, letting her lips turn up so that her throat could tilt down to a more comfortable angle. Her tits rocked as she lurched, but Ashley managed not to gag.

"Whew, fuck," Buck sighed, yanking Ashley's head back. Strings of spit drew between her lips and his unshaven groin as she gasped.

"Aah haaah," Ashley panted, still leaning over, one hand on Buck's hip.

He stood back a bit and turned Ashley, positioning her to face away from him, bent over.

"Fuck, young lady. As good as it is to see you again..." he said, arching Ashley's back up toward him with a grip on her shoulder. The other brandished his aching cock by the base.

"Oh fuck," she said, putting her hands on her knees and feeling Buck's cock head swipe up and down her lips.

Ashley bit her lip as Buck promptly filled her pussy with his hard dick. She grunted.

"Oooohhhh," he moaned. "...its even better to feel you," he said, stroking into her fully.

"OOH FUCK!" Ashley cried, wincing. Buck's hand clapped over her mouth. "MMMPPH!" she cried, muffled.

"Quiet!" Buck hissed, drawing back and spearing forward, jostling Ashley.

"MMPPH!" she grunted into his palm.

He stroked into her forcefully, their eyes locked. Buck made the hush sound with one finger against his lips and Ashley nodded wide-eyed. He moved his hands to cup her tits and began deeply stroking into the teen brunette's pussy, their bodies clapping wetly in the shower.

One floor above, Zack munched his pizza as he heard a muted regular clapping sound. He noticed that the water was still running and the shower was still on. Zack's dad was a bit of a stickler about the family's hot water usage and he grew concerned. Was that regular sharp clapping sound the hot water heater complaining? He sure hoped not, but continued to chow down, figuring he could always blame his bratty stepsister, Brittney. She had a proclivity for long showers.

He just hoped his dad wouldn't be pissed.

At the time, Buck was balls deep in hot wet teen pussy with hands full of supple tits. He was in no shape or form "pissed". The young woman, owner of the stuffed pussy and rippling tits, was doing her best to keep quiet, but Buck was fucking her with abandon and his barreling cock was hitting her in exactly the right way. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't.