Ashley's Last Pizza Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"hngh fuck..." she swore in a muted whisper.

Her face contorted as she turned back to the older man fucking her doggy-style in his shower. Her nipples, already hard, surged in Buck's grip. Her mouth was gaping open.

"Fuck!" she whispered in a gasp. "I'm going to cum. Your maaaaking meeee cuuuuhhhhmmm!" Ashley whined, her legs squeezing together and trembling as her body shook. Some powerful muscle inside Ashley tightened and Buck's long, cunt-slicked cock was forced out.

"FUCK!" she whisper-swore. "Put it back in, put it back in, put it back in," she panted desperately.

"Ah, spread your legs!" he grunted softly, trying to kick her feet apart. Her thighs were still tightly held together, but he managed to penetrate her through her clenched body. "Open your thighs." He stroked into her with effort.

"Fuck! I can't stop coming," Ashley complained in a strained whisper, looking back at Buck as he fucked her, holding her shoulders. "FUCK!" she grunted, a hand finding her pussy mound through clenched thighs. Ashley's body tightened again, forcing Buck out. Her body was shaking uncontrollably after so much sex.

"Ah, fuck," Buck said, slapping his wet cock on Ashley's slick butt cheeks. She was coming so easily now that he couldn't keep her legs from clenching up. He also didn't know how much longer her knees would hold.

"Hmmm, ok, here," he said, switching off the water and opening the shower door. He took Ashley's wrist and guided the dripping-wet teen out of the shower cubicle.

The bathroom was long but not very wide. The long side had a double sink with a counter between them. Buck sat Ashley down on a folded towel. His cock bobbed in her face. She looked up at him and began sucking his cock, tasting her pussy.

"Aaaaah yes," he said sharply, gathering her wet hair as her head bobbed.

The dripping shower slowly stopped and he became aware of the quiet small bathroom. It was warm and steamy. Ashley steadily slurped on his twitching rod. He stepped back and his bloated cock popped out of her mouth. Buck reached over and switched on a ventilation fan.

VVVVRRRRRRRRRRR

"Try to keep quiet, Ashley," Buck said, lifting one of Ashley's ankles and parting her legs. He stuffed into her pussy easily.

"hoooooh," she sighed, eyes fluttering. Ashley panted quietly as Buck began fucking her steadily on the sink counter.

"...can't close her legs on me now," Buck said, gritting his teeth and jamming into her harder. Her big tits shook and rippled, drawing his grip.

"haaaah fuck, oh my god, fuck mmmmm," Ashley said quietly, her teen pussy gushing on Buck's churning shaft.

He fucked her through the pressure, this time able to hold her down and drive into it. His balls began slapping against Ashley's asshole, coated by her pussy. The wet slapping sound grew louder, possibly even audible over the vent fan.

Zack put leftover pizza into the fridge. That side of the kitchen was next to the door to the basement. It was ajar and Zach heard a steady faint wet sound. He thought it sounded like someone jumping rope in a puddle. He hoped it wasn't an indicator of a faulty water heater, incurring the wrath of his father. In reality, it was the sound of his dad stroking the same juicy teen pussy that Zack had been cumming in earlier that evening.

Ashley was tongue kissing Buck as he fucked her on the counter. The height of the counter between the sinks was the perfect height for the man of the house to drive his cock down and deep into the grunting brunette's pussy. Her legs were shaking with her feet in the air.

Buck lifted his face, stroking into her as her tits jostled in his hands. He had fucked her straight through several climaxes and could keep her pinned down, bent with thighs pressed against her big boobs and her pussy above her face. He pulled back and speared in, balls dropping over Ashley's warm asshole. The entire area was slick and slippery.

"Anngh... gggghhh... hnnngh..." Ashley quietly grunted with each hard thrust. "...fuck..."

The older man dropped his hips down again, forcing the air out of Ashley. He held himself there, flexing into her quivering body.

"Fuuuh-huck!" Ashley grunted desperately.

Buck was very close but was not through with Ashley yet. As she came on his cock again, wincing and whisper-swearing, staring at her puffy, stretched labia, her body tightened and Buck rode the pressure out, withdrawing.

"oh fuck, mmmm," Ashley moaned, rubbing her abused pussy. The restoration from the shower had been temporary. Her pussy was a sloppy mess. She rubbed it as Buck gripped her by the hair on top of her head.

"Heeere we go..." he said cheerfully, lining up his tapered head with the moaning girl's dark slick butthole. It was still slightly reddened from the stretching by Bernard's big black cock. It quivered against his head.

"Oh wow, nnnghhh," she said, wincing as he lifted her head, bending her further. Now with some training, Ashley knew what to do. She inhaled and huffed out and his cock head popped into her rectum.

"oh! fuck!" Ashley swore harshly.

"Oh nnnhhh," Buck said, releasing the base of his cock and cupping his hand over her mouth. He lowered his lips to her fat hard nipple and sucked on it as he drove into her.

"grrcccck," she grunted into his muffling hand. Ashley felt him bite her nipple and she grunted again, wincing. By the time he got his cock fully installed, the brunette was moaning steadily and nodding.

Buck lifted his face. He drew his hips back and drove forward. His long, slick cock filled her ass in a smooth stroke.

"Mmm... there you go..." he offered, spearing her. He felt Ashley sigh heavily into his hand, but not say anything, so he uncovered her mouth.

"aaayyahhh... fuu-huh-huck," Ashley said, nodding and blinking. She was climaxing, overwhelmed.

"Mmmm, yes," he cheered quietly, drawing back until he popped out of her ass. He used the hand at his base to move to her pussy. "Yesssssss," he hissed, driving in balls deep.

"Oh yeah yeah yeah," Ashley said excitedly, looking at her pussy. He speared her again and again. "Fuck."

"Hnnnngh," Buck said, pumping her and holding the top of her head by her hair. He pulled out of her pussy.

"Put it back in put it back in put it back in..." Ashley babbled.

Buck pressed his head against her balloon knot and flexed until in popped into her ass.

"Hnnnngggghhhh," Ashley said, tongue lolling out as she looked from Buck to her gaping pussy and full asshole. "ha fuhhck!"

Buck was at the point of no return. "uuuungggh," he said in a low growl, yanking his cock out.

"Haaangh... oh fuck," Ashley said.

Buck pumped himself and his grip tightened in the hair on top of Ashley's head. A pearly burst sailed out as he grunted, hitting Ashley's face and mouth. She opened her mouth for the rope striped out and down her tongue, lining over her bunched tits.

"FUCK!" Buck bellowed.

"Gnnngh," Ashley sighed. Her hands were cupping her tits and she shook them slightly, her mouth drooling out and mixing spit with saliva on her jutting tongue.

Another splattering burst shot out, coating her face, neck, and tits.

"Hah!" he said.

"Ohhhh," she replied, closing her eyes, panting. She felt Buck shift his weight on her and there was pressure on butthole and his surging cock entered her back door.

"OGGGH-FUUGGGHCK!" Her eyes flew open as Buck's hand clapped over her mouth.

"SSSSHHH...NNNgggghhh!" Buck grunted, spurting heavily up Ashley's ass, stroking into her. He streamed a fresh burst up her butt before pulling out again.

"HNGGH!" Ashley said into his palm as he penetrated her pussy. "FFFFGGGGH!" she grunted, spitting.

"nnnggghh... nnn... hnnnnngghhh..." Buck sighed. "whhheew, yeah," he said, stroking her throbbing pussy. "hooooooh yeah..."

"gggghhhh," Ashley sighed. Buck moved his hand again. "fuck..." she said evenly. His cock was still pulsing weakly in her cum-filled teen pussy. "oooooh nnngh," she sighed.

"Everything alright down there?!" a voice suddenly called out from upstairs.

It was Linda. Buck knew she'd investigate if he didn't say anything. Or worse, send Zack or Brittney. He locked eyes with Ashley and made the hush gesture again. Then he looked down. With a reluctant sigh, he withdrew.

-PLOOOOHHP-

It was a good thing he'd put the towel down. The color may be a problem, though. As he pulled out, Buck's cum poured out of Ashley's pussy and continued to drip from her gaping asshole. Below Ashley, the navy blue towels were a mess, streaked and puddled with Buck's load. He quickly dashed to the bathroom door.

"Yaarrgh! It was just me, Linda. I stubbed my damn toe!" he yelled.

"There's leftover pizza," she offered. Then Buck heard the door at the top of the steps creak. He knew it would be ajar, not closed, but it sounded like she left.

Ashley needed another shower due to the copious amount of ejaculate Buck had sprayed on and in the young brunette. This one was much briefer and done under the strict supervision of Officer Buck. He needed Ashley out of there ASAP and didn't want to leave anything to chance.

The sliding glass door thudded shut behind her and Ashley heard the lock click into place.

After the shower, she was left barefoot outside of the Norris back door, wearing only an oversized hooded sweatshirt with a goofy cartoon graphic on the chest. It depicted some buck-toothed short guy in glasses surrounded by large-breasted women in tiny bikinis. The women were holding a comically large surfboard near the guys crotch. Ashley didn't get it. She slipped into her sneakers and grabbed her wadded up clothes. Her hair was still wet and her big bare butt hung out of the bottom of the hoodie as she snuck through the dark back yard and out to her car.

Buck watched with the motion lights deactivated until she made it to the vehicle.

Ashley could feel her massive, unrestrained tits bouncing wildly in the too large sweatshirt. The material was rough inside and only further stimulated her big hard nipples. Now she noticed that in her haste to leave, she hadn't entirely dried off, being rushed off by Officer Buck. The wet worn cotton clung to her enormous quaking breasts.

She pulled away from what would be her last pizza delivery ever hoping no one saw her barely concealed quivering body as she slipped into her beat up old compact Skyliner.

--

Thank you all for reading along! As always, comments are greatly appreciated. What were your favorite scenes? Which characters would you like to see more of? Your feedback helps me craft future stories and/or add details, so please share. Thanks again!