All Comments on 'Ashley's Revenge Ch. 07'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pls dont

pls don't make the wife a cheater. that's way too typical and such a cop out justification for what he's doing. i almost rather he assume she's cheating or ashley fake the evidence that his wife is cheating than to have use manipulated into thinking his actions are okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Direction.

I love the way the story is unfolding and thought the wife was such a bitch anyway. I don't think he would be in a relationship with Ashley if the wife wasn't a bitch. Another 5* addition to your collection TMM.. Thanks..

Nebel815Nebel815about 10 years ago
Omg

You have me on the edge of my seat ! Great chapter looking forward to the next

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsabout 10 years ago
I like the idea that he isn't the only one

Maybe it could be an amicable split since they both have needs that aren't being met at home? I like that actually.

Ashley is definitely wanting him on a permanent basis but how will her parents react if they come out? Should make for an interesting twist.

I don't think the wife would be into a threesome.LOL She seems far too straightlaced to even contemplate that and I hope that if they do bring in Lindsay, that it is obvious who he would prefer and who is number one to him.

I think Ashley is deeper than you are letting us see at this point and the little insights we get to her give us a more three dimensional character than a just a hot cheerleader.

I can't want to read the whole series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wife cheating devalues the naughtiness

If the wife is cheating, then his and Ashley's encounters almost become justified, and that really waters down the intensity and mental stimulation of the entire situation. The thing that made the affair so kinky was that Ashley was a determined seductress and the wife really wasn't a bad person. The best part of this story is the wrongness of it all.

Every time Ashley refers to the wife as "bitch" it's more wicked because we know the wife really isn't a bitch at all. If these pearls weren't of value to the wife, then it would be just another prop during sex. If the wife is really cheating, then the wife becomes a villain of sorts and all the naughty encounters become okay, just another typical fuck story. Please don't let this happen.

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

For the couple of readers that have mentioned the wife cheating all I can say is that the only evidence that would seem to exist was found by Ashley, who seems a bit hellbent on revenge. Maybe she is cheating, maybe she's not. That's what we need to find out as we go along!

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Great series, I hope there are many more chapters to come.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 10 years ago
Oh I fucking love this so much!

Fucking lava hot!!! Go Ashley! Love that little brilliant slut and how layered she is! Not your little average teen Lolita!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent series

Please continue. Dialog is intelligent. Description of the sex is great. Every middle-age man's fantasy. It's possible Ashley planted the ticket stub. Can't wait to find out who dunnit to whom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So very hot!

I loved this tale. Good, descriptive writing, very erotic and evocative. The scenario is unbelievably hot! I wish I was this dude :-) I can't wait to read more and find out what happens...

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
I am ambivalent

On one hand, I don't like cheaters, of either sex, so this aspect of this series does not turn me on...however, we(and hubbie) now suspect that it's not all one sided, is it?

If it is the case, will he confront his wife, or sit down for an honest talk? would they "open" their marriage? Maybe a threesome with all the protagonists? Will someone get bitten on the ass?

On the other hand, the teen's revenge/seduction is an interesting twist by itself and makes me wonder where all this is going and how it will end...

Oy! All these questions!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
now we know why she is so suspicious

she comes by it naturally. born out of her own behaviour.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Hey your living the dream." For a moment I felt like a dirty old man."

Then just as quick the moments gone. Just when I thought Brian was in the clear, you've thrown another obstical in his path. I'm thinking Ashley is one clever woman, Brian should be very careful not to leave her hanging. I feel like I'm on a thrill ride with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome imagination

Absolutely loved the way you have imagined this. I was not excited about the pearls initially, but the way you used it , degrading one of wife's treasured possessions was absolutely amazing. Similar to your idea about degrading her side of bed and using the panties making her suck Ashley's pussy juice in earlier chapter. Just awesome.

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anon!

Always love when the older stories get comments. This whole series was a lot of fun to write. Ashley is a whole lot of danger wrapped up in such a nice package!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago
New to you

I only a couple of days ago stumbled across your work, I'm glad I finally did. Ashley is a walking wet dream, similar in ways to my neighbor. I've been married 23 years and the sweet young bride down the road will be 23 next month. 5'3", 105#, strawberry blond, hazel eyes, pale skin, c-cups. Actually looks like a much younger version of my wife. And hugs me every time I see her. She stars in almost all of my fantasies.

The ONLY thing that I don't enjoy about this story is the repeated 'Daddy Play', a lot of people enjoy that but I never have. I have no problem with incest stories (absolutely love some of them), just don't like the ones involving parents, especially fathers. Even don't particularly like the use of "Mommy or Daddy" in the sex talk when no relation.

Other than that, this is one HOT story and I plan to read the rest of it. Then I'll check out your other stories most likely.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Chapters Are Becoming Repetitious***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't read any further. Had this happened AFTER he found out his wife was cheating, it could have been good. The fact that is cheating well BEFORE knowing it, makes him a shit to start with!

wwaldripwwaldrip12 months ago

Very hot tantalizing day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES