Ashmodaen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These," Irilith said as the succubi came to a halt a step ahead of her on each side, the Lady lightly caressing their shoulders, "are slave-caste succubi. I had intended to gift the pair of them to you as your first Thralls, and while that is no longer necessary to begin your ascent, they were specifically made, trained, and conditioned to belong to you.

I frowned. "I can guess at the training, but you 'made' them? And how did you condition them to 'belong to me?'"

Irilith shrugged casually, yet gracefully. "While auras are unique to each individual, we knew yours would have a copious and conspicuous presence of the Sin of Lust. We were able to synthesize an artificial approximation of what we expected your aura to be, and conditioned these two to be worshipfully loyal - among... other things - to the one who bore that aura. It wasn't an exact match, but I would say we were close enough. "Would you agree, darlings?"

The succubi both flushed darker shades of red, pink tongues darting out to wet their lips; the one on the left, who had a ruby left eye, shifted slightly, her thighs rubbing together, while the other bit her lip. "Yes, Mistress," they breathed in unison, voices an intoxicating mix of husky, sultry, and bashful. Their eyes, which so far had been focused on the floor, darted up to mine before retreating back down.

Irilith smiled. "As for their creation, demons can come into existence by one of three ways: natural birth, which is extraordinarily rare - the last having occurred nearly sixteen hundred years ago - by converting a human, as this one was," Irilith laid a hand on the right-ruby-eyed succubus' butt, "or what we call voidborn: created through the commitment of a great deal of time and energy to form a new demon from the ambient demonic energy of a demonic nexus, as this one was," Irilith's other hand went to the other succubus. "When I converted the human-born, I realized that she was perfectly-formed to be a pact slave to you, whoever you would turn out to be; however, she seemed... incomplete. Thus I spent nearly a decade preparing to form her match, and when I did..." she shivered in delight. "It was exquisite, Imgethisoth - they are a perfectly-matched set, tailor-made for you, perhaps by fate, perhaps by luck. Whatever the case may be, I certainly hope you will accept this gift, though I understand that, being raised as a human, you may have some reservations."

I huffed a small, nervous laugh. "That's putting it mildly." I thought for a moment. "If I were to refuse them... they wouldn't be harmed, would they?"

The two slaves tensed, clearly anxious at the idea of me turning them down as Thralls, but they stayed silent. Irilith frowned sadly. "They are, unfortunately, too specifically developed to serve you to be much use anywhere else. Their loyalty or obedience would never be in doubt, but they are literally incapable of Binding (or making Pacts, should someone want to for some reason) without a Master-Bond - and because of their conditioning, the only Master-Bond they can create is with you. Of course, we wouldn't simply dispose of them, but they wouldn't be of any more use than a human maid, which we have plenty of. Their potential, such as it is, would be wasted."

I nodded, conceding the point. Looking back at the slaves, I suddenly realized that Irilith had never told me their names, which I would need for Bonding. Which, I was surprised to realize, I was intending to do. "What are their names?"

"They've never had any, at least, not as demons - the convert was named Rebecca, I believe." The girl with the ruby right eye bobbed her head slightly. "Their very existence as demons was to be yours, and as such, it wouldn't be right for someone else to name them."

I frowned at Irilith. "You never did say how that got decided, them being mine before you even knew who I was."

The Lady smiled slightly. "Surely you can sense their auras, Imgethisoth."

I frowned deeper, then focused with my new sense, which was... weird. Imagine living your whole life with only two eyes, and suddenly, you gain a third looking out the back of your head. Closing it is probably easy, but learning how to focus and direct the damn thing would be disorienting as Hell - no pun intended. It took me a minute to figure out how to orient my new sense and focus it on the slaves. But when I did, Irilith's meaning was clear. Lustful obedience with a need to serve and worship and be bound and Bound to Lust itself. Yeah, this is maybe the one situation where the phrase, 'just look at her' might apply. Even with my newborn sense, I could tell exactly what Irilith meant.

I clenched my jaw, still not wholly sure how I felt about all this. I looked at the red succubi, who still had their gazes fixed on a point somewhere near my feet. Stepping forward - which, I noted with a certain dull satisfaction, caused Irilith to step back deferentially - I stood hardly a foot away from the slaves and hooked a finger under each of their chins, pulling their eyes up to me. I couldn't help the thrill of power and feeling of... rightness when they both trembled with desire and lust. Which was exactly what it was - being the Heir-Apparent to the Throne of the Demon Prince of Lust has some benefits.

"Do you have names you want?" I asked, softly enough that I hoped the others wouldn't be able to hear, given that they all - except for Alnariel - had moved a few feet away.

They shook their heads very slightly, careful to keep my fingers under their chins. In fact, they seemed to be rubbing into me. "No, My Lord," the ex-human replied.

"Whatever name you bestow upon us we will wear with pride and joy," her twin said, the first nodding slightly in agreement.

I raised a skeptical eyebrow. "Even if I called you something degrading? Like... er... Cumdump?"

They flashed coy smiles at me. "Only if you planned on dumping your cum in us," the voidborn said.

"Unless you're a tease," the convert countered, "and we had to beg for every drop you deigned to allow us."

"Mmm," her sister moaned, "that would be good as well - some Masters enjoy the irony of a slave somehow purposed for one thing..."

"...yet denied it. Humiliation - and denial - can be a powerful aphrodisiac, My Lord." The voidborn shifted her stance, rubbing her thighs together again, while the convert slowly licked her lips.

That was... not what I expected. So they were quiet and obedient, but clearly able to think and reason, and more than willing to share their thoughts and opinions if given the opportunity. And I had to name them? Was this the sort of pressure every parent went through?

Taking a deep, steadying breath, I closed my eyes and tried concentrating like I had on my own name. What would be an appropriate for the slave-caste succubi Thralls that I didn't exactly want, but also desired in the worst way? Then...

"I offer Binding Words and their Bonds to R'Kate, Slave-Caste Succubus of the Ashmodaen," I said, looking at the voidborn. "Serve faithfully and eagerly, and reap the rewards as a Thrall of the Ashmodaen, for your being belongs to Me, now and forever."

"And I offer Binding Words and their Bonds to Thezeba, Slave-Caste Succubus of the Ashmodaen," I continued, looking at the converted human once known as Rebecca. "Serve faithfully and eagerly, and reap the rewards as a Thrall of the Ashmodaen, for your being belongs to Me, now and forever."

With delighted, radiant smiles, and a deep gasp as Lust gripped them, the succubi replied in unison, holding their wrists eagerly to me, "I accept your Binding Words and their Bonds, and pledge to serve, faithfully and eagerly, to reap the rewards as a Thrall of the Ashmodaen, for my being belongs to You, now and forever."

With the words spoken, I grasped them by the wrists, and was startled when they both screeched in orgasm, their whole bodies shivering violently as they squirted on the floor, eyes rolling back in their heads. The golden manacles that formed on the wrists I grabbed were thinner, less like shackles than Alnariel's, and covered with violet designs aside from just the trimming, though the chains were physically there as they came into existence. The black leather of their collars warped and twisted, becoming likewise slender, almost delicate, decorated metal collars with chains hanging from the rings. A pair of rings, gold with polished amethyst raindrops hanging from their center, came into existence pierced through their nipples, and an identical one glinted from just above the now-soaked lips of their pussies, undoubtedly anchored in their clits. A slender, golden chain connected each of their nipple rings from where the amethysts were attached, and more chains and amethysts shimmered into existence about their bodies, draped from gold bangles which were decorated in purple lines and shapes. Another piercing appeared in their bellybuttons, a larger amethyst hanging from a chain.

With a moan of pure, unadulterated satisfaction, R'Kate collapsed against me. "Oh Sin, Master, do that to me again, please!" she gasped, her tail lashing behind her as she ground her hips in the air.

Thezeba likewise leaned on me, her hand digging into my shoulder. "Oh yes, please, Master! That felt almost like becoming a succubus, but so, so much better..."

I chuckled, caressing the back of their heads. "Maybe later," if I can figure out how. "For now, can you just... er... be on standby to help me?"

"Mm-hm," they groaned, nodding against me, before straightening and moving to stand beside Alnariel, who was blushing furiously and looking everywhere but at the two succubi or myself.

Looking around, I was surprised to see that everyone else was showing some sign of arousal - the male attendants of Irilith were all showing solid, pulsing erections, while Kallos had a new growth down the leather of one leg, and Sarn and Gadok each had a pair (yes, two each) of erections poking past their loincloths. All the women had blushes or erect nipples or wet thighs or some combination of the above.

I blinked. Weren't these people Ashmodaen? Wasn't this sort of thing a regular, expected occurrence?

"If there wasn't a ceremony expected in a week, I'd be on my knees begging to Pact with you, Imgethisoth," Irilith moaned. She had all three of the above and more, and urgently motioned one of her attendants - a dark-furred felinoid man with a huge dick - to her, and he quickly knelt before her and buried his head between her thighs, drawing a sigh from the succubus.

"Ceremony?" I asked, trying to ignore the sexual exhibition in front of me.

Irilith nodded. "In the odd event that a demon is to inherit power they are not prepared for, they form a Pact with whoever's currently holds that power until they have learned enough to take over. In this case, you, the Heir of Ashmedai, will Pact with me, the current Regent of the Ashmodaen. You could always insist on taking control now, but I believe you are more cautious - and more prudent - than that."

I nodded. "I'd probably cause riots before sundown if I took over now. But um... aren't most Bindings like that? Was this unusual?"

Irilith inhaled sharply and tensed, and I could hear a wet sound as she came. After a moment, she relaxed, though her attendant kept dutifully pleasing her. "Not exactly," she said, her voice noticeably more relaxed than it had been a moment before, and she gently stroked the head of her attendant. "Demons of the Ashmodaen who form Bonds and Pacts cause that effect regularly, with more powerful demons creating a stronger effect. You being potentially one of the most powerful demons in existence right now, cause... well," she smirked down at the cat-man between her legs. "Suffice to say, I expect everyone in the mansion felt those Bonds."

"Okay... but why didn't it happen when I Bonded Alnariel?"

"For one, she is an angel, and her participation dampened the... Sinful effect of the Bond. For another, the Bond you formed was not a standard one, and as such, the magic of the event was less obtrusive. More... private."

I nodded, my mind spinning. I think I had done well to keep my head from exploding thus far, but I was starting to reach my limit on crazy weirdness for the day. Or the decade. Rubbing my eyes, I stifled a sudden yawn. "Okay, I think if I have to cram anymore new weirdness into my brain I'll start going crazy. There somewhere I can go to just... process all this? Someplace private?"

Irilith smiled. "Of course, Imgethisoth. This is, after all, your bastion on Earth. The Sins can show you to your quarters at your leisure, and at your word, none will disturb you unless you say so. The Sins will remain nearby, for they are your personal guard, yours to direct as you see fit, however, if you wish to be alone, you will be undisturbed until you allow otherwise."

I sighed, though if it was in relief that I'd get my own room, or exasperation at having -and admittedly, needing - babysitters, I doubt anyone there knew. "Alright then. I guess we'll talk later." I turned to Neida, who I perceived as the leader of the Sins. "Lead on then."

With a bow, the succubus turned and headed for the door opposite the one we originally entered through. With a glance to make sure Alnariel, R'Kate, and Sg'þekk were coming with, I followed, the other six Sins falling in step around me and my new Thralls. This time, I was too mentally fatigued to even try keeping track of where we were going, and soon enough, we stopped outside a pair of double-doors, basically downsized versions of the throne-room's doors.

"My Lord Imgethisoth," Neida said, bowing. "Your quarters. Should you need anything, don't hesitate to call upon us. Two of the Sins will be stationed here at all times, and I'm sure R'Kate and Thezeba are familiar with most of the furnishings, should the magic of a device elude you."

"Thank you, Neida." With a deep breath, I pushed open one of the doors, then stood gaping at the room beyond for a good minute.

Calling it my 'quarters' was an insult to quarters everywhere. It was a fucking 5-star hotel's penthouse suite, only better. A massive bed, easily the size of my apartment bedroom, took up a small portion of one corner of the room, while an even larger table dominated one quadrant of the room, with seating for at least two dozen. There was also a fireplace, a study area, a lounge, and even a bath (more like a small pool), all in this one massive room. Pillars held up the 20-foot high ceiling, and gauzy curtains decorated a good portion of the unoccupied space, and veiled the balcony. The only other door led to what I could see was the actual bathroom... which appeared to be as large as my old one-bed/one-bath apartment.

Once my exhausted brain had processed enough, I simply stepped through, allowed my Thralls in, and closed the door to the hall, too overwhelmed with all the crazy shit from the past hour or so to even comment or swear.

"I'm going to sleep," I mumbled to the three women following me. "Don't wake me up unless the place is on fire."

I heard murmurs of understanding and obeisance, perhaps with a hint of disappointment, but was too mentally fatigued - and literally exhausted, having only finished an 8-hour night shift at work something like a couple hours ago - to care. The moment I managed to crawl my way to the center of the massive bed and lay my head down, I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.