Asia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I found myself learning a few words of Indonesian just while working and half listening," Candy replied.

She recited some for them and their meanings.

Cinta--------------love

Foto---------------photograph

Ganteng---------handsome

Suka--------------------to like

"That's pretty good, Candy. I think it would mean a lot to her if we could talk to her in her own language!" Nick said excitedly. "Maybe I can come over and learn those, too?"

"Why bother, Nick. She's gonna learn English and that's good enough," moaned Marc. For some reason he didn't like to see Nick going out of his way for Asia.

"It couldn't hurt, Marc, and it would make her feel more at home," Candy agreed. "I'd like to learn them too, just for the fun of it, so I'll do it with you Nick. Let's start tonight after dinner. Asia can laugh at us for a change."

And after dinner, that's just what they did. They gathered up the booklets that came with the tapes and read them aloud so they knew how the program worked and started the first tape. Asia laughed and laughed at their mispronunciation and then became quite the teacher sounding it out slowly for them until they got it. Then they did it in reverse for her. So the three of them were learning quickly, together.

Marc had gone back out to the workshop after dinner. He wanted nothing to do with it.


CHAPTER SIX

They were invited to Larry and Wanda's pre-wedding party. It was to be a combination bachelor/bachelorette party and since they knew both the future bride and groom, they were looking forward to it. Larry and Wanda had met Asia and there would be many people so she shouldn't stand out so they decided to take her. She would love it.

Larry and Wanda had a beautiful California split-level home where the party was being held. Cars were parked down the street for two blocks when they got there. The party was out back where there was a patio with a large built-in barbecue grill/smoker going full force. The usual patio furniture was scattered around. Stairs led up from there to a room-size deck that was screened in. It had a full wet bar and four stools, a small color television for the games and across from there was a wicker settee and two chairs with enough padding to fall asleep on. Back downstairs was the pool surrounded by a small deck with tikki torches all around.

Marc and Candy knew some of the people there so they mingled and talked. Marc went up to the bar and got them some Mai Tai's for the tropical atmosphere. Someone turned the music up and people started dancing so they did, too. Asia loves to dance and is always dancing at home. The three of them danced together until Candy pooped out and sat down for a while. Marc doesn't usually last long either but Asia can talk him into it longer than Candy can.

Someone had sporadically set poles into the ground. Candy was trying to figure out what kind of game they were to be used for when different dance music started. The dancers ran out, found their place at one of the poles, and in unison, began their dancing. They were good! They actually knew how to dance as a group. Definitely not your typical strippers. After that number, they all spread out and worked as individuals, but it was a great beginning.

The girl in front of them made it personal. She looked directly at Asia with large, limpid, brown eyes. Asia looked right back. She was hooked from the very first number. The dancer's movements were precise and fluid. She lowered her eyes putting her hand on the button holding her top, raised just her eyes, and then popped the button. Her top came off and down in front of Asia in one movement.

She moved her hands slowly down over her breasts, stomach and to her sides without touching. She rested her hands on her hips at the top of her shorts and her eyes rested on Candy. Candy thought those brown eyes were smoldering, and she drew in her breath sharply. Slowly rotating her hips to the music, she slid her shorts down to her ankles. Smiling seductively at Candy, she stepped out of them, slinging them to her hands and then to Candy's feet. With nothing but a g-string, left she looped around the pole, did the splits, came up and landed in front of Marc spread-eagled flipping her hair and moving her arms to the music.

Marc felt strange not tipping, but Larry said they were getting all of that at the end of the party. Guests weren't to worry about it, just dump a large contribution in the bucket by the bar. Therefore, he began to maneuver his way up to the deck to do just that.

"Do you want another drink Candy, I'm going that way."

"Yes, please, thanks. Look at Asia trying to dance. She's really not bad."

She was imitating not only what she'd seen the dancer do, but also what the group had done at the beginning. She was really quite good.

"No, she's not," he said.

'And she looks sexier than the dancer did,' he thought.

He left a generous amount in the bucket to help expenses and was coming back with two drinks noticing all the topless dancing guests when he saw his Asia dancing topless, three men around her trying to get some kind of attention from her, he couldn't hear what, and she's still trying to get out of her pants!

Candy can't break through so he hands her the drinks. She gulps one down. Marc pushes through.

"Excuse me guys, pardon me. It's time for us to go. Asia, come on. Go bye bye."

Asia grabs her clothes in one hand and Marc's hand with the other.

"Aw, man we were just trying to get to know her."

"Another time," Marc said.

They made their way out and then down the street to where they parked the van. Climbing in and closing the doors, they leaned back and breathed a sigh of relief. Candy started laughing.

"What?" said Marc.

She just held up the two glasses she still held in her hand. He burst out laughing, too.

Marc had been a little turned on by Asia's dancing but he was hotter over the other guy's getting hot for her, too. The dancing turned on Candy. They looked at each other.

"You want to have some fun in the van?" Marc rasped. "I don't think I can make it home."

"I have a better idea. Do we still have the camping equipment in here?" Candy asked.

"Yeah. I'm on my way," Marc started the van.

Marc looked in the rear view mirror.

"Honey, is she okay like that?"

Candy looked back and started laughing again. Asia had no clothes on, just sat holding them in her lap.

She motioned to them. "Get dressed, Asia."

Asia looked sheepish and hurriedly got dressed again, muttering under her breath in her own language.

Marc stopped for gas and a few supplies and they were on their way to the nearest campground, which was all of thirty minutes away. They pulled into their favorite campsite near a stream and got out. Asia had never been here.

"Let's just get the sleeping bags out. I don't think we need the tent, there are no people around, it seems, and it's beautiful out! I think clothing should be optional, too," Mark said.

Candy got the bags out and unrolled them to sit on, leaving them zipped so they wouldn't get dirty.

"Asia, come here. Undress now," she said, standing next to the van shedding her own clothes as she spoke. Asia looked puzzled but did as she was told.

Marc had been gathering wood to add to the fire that previous campers had obviously used.

"Let's go see if the water is cold," Candy called.

"You two go ahead. I want to get a fire built -- to keep my fires burning," he murmured the last.

You could see the water from there. There was a full moon and it glowed off the water in an eerie way. You could see the reflections of the trees in it making the forest look dense and scary. Candy took Asia's hand and started towards it. When Asia noticed it she said, "Water," excitedly and tried to walk faster. But without a flashlight, Candy wouldn't go any faster at night. She wanted the nocturnal creatures to have a chance to get out of her way. When they got there, Asia rushed right in splashing and laughing.

"So I take it it's not cold," Candy said.

"Cold, no," Asia said shaking her head.

Candy got in, too. It felt wonderful, almost like bath water. She dipped down tilting her head back until she was all wet. Asia followed her lead. In the moonlight Asia looked like some primitive princess with water dripping off her dark skin. Her wet, perky breasts were especially attractive to Candy in this muted light. She touched her shoulder. Asia looked at her and recognizing the need stood still, not yet knowing what she wanted. Candy reached up and caressed her breast; then a moment later bent over to suckle the other. She loved Asia's small breasts. They were so round, firm and smooth.

Tramping through the brush disturbed the peaceful interlude. Next they heard a camera shutter.

"You ladies look beautiful like that in the moonlight. I'm glad I had a camera," Marc said. "The fire is going if you will join me." He had taken off his clothes too, and looked as though his fires had not yet gone out.

He had the fire going good. The flames were dancing high and hot. Candy pulled the bags back from the heat a little before they sat down.

"Hot," Asia said.

"Yes," said Candy pulling Asia's hair back and running her hand through it. They all stared into the flames mesmerized. Glancing at Marc, she noticed how bronzed he looked by the light of the fire.

"You handled those men at the party well, Marc."

"They were just horny. Got all worked up by the dancers and then a young beauty like our Asia...well," he shrugged it off.

"Still, I couldn't do it. It took your touch," she pressed.

"Saya cinta Kamu," said Asia softly touching her finger to herself, pressing her hand over her heart and then pointing at Candy.

"I think she just told us she loves us," Candy said awed.

Marc touched, opened his arms wide and Asia rushed into them burying her face against his chest. Then he looked at Candy and she came, too. They sat that way a while with him rubbing their backs until it gradually became a caress and traveled farther. He lifted Candy's chin and kissed her, lightly at first, then deeper almost as an afterthought. Asia had moved down in his lap and was sucking first one ball, then the other gently moving between. Her hand was going up and down his still firm shaft, lingering at the tip before descending again. She switched her mouth for that hand, her tongue flicking the tip causing it to sway a bit before she went down again. Candy sat next to them playing with the nipple on one breast and watching Asia's tongue-work. Marc stopped her suddenly, lifted Asia high on her knees and entered her ass. Her face came up fast in pain. Candy stopped playing and turned away until she heard Marc groan in that way that meant he was finished.

Once he caught his breath, Marc said, "Let's run down to the water and wash off."

"Water?" asked Asia.

"Yeah, that sounds refreshing," Candy said rising and holding a hand out for Asia.

They dived in this time and came up laughing and giggling. It was a little colder this time, either from the late hour or the warm fire they just left. Either way it was mighty refreshing! Marc started swimming on his back and Asia took the opportunity to splash him. He started floundering amidst the girls' laughter until he got his footing and started splashing both of them.

They eventually all fell asleep on the sleeping bags climbing inside as it got colder. Marc awoke at dawn, dressed and aroused the girls.

"Come on, time to go home."

They didn't want to get out of the sleeping bags because of the cold. He finally brought their clothes to them and they dressed inside the bags and then got out. Candy threw the bags in the van claiming she would roll them up at home where it would be warmer. Rolling down the highway Asia fell back asleep.

"Did you have fun?" Candy asked.

"What do you mean, the whole night?" Marc queried.

"Yes, well, no, I meant camping, but I guess the party, too. Isn't that funny, I forgot about it," she said.

"Well I enjoyed the whole night although camping was a little surreal," Marc commented.

'There's a word he never used before,' she thought.

Then aloud, "I totally agree with that."

When they pulled up to the house, Nick was on the front steps waiting for them. Getting out of the van Marc greeted him, "Hey buddy, you been there all night?"

"Practically," said an angry Nick. "Where were you? I thought you went to a party."

"Whoa man, I don't recall that I need to answer to you. What's with the angry questions? Somebody lock you out of your house? If not, go home," said a now very angry Marc, who unlocked the house and stomped inside with Nick right behind him.

Asia and Candy decided to stay outside. They got the sleeping bags, shook them out, rolled them up, tied, and stowed them away in their place in the van. Then there was nothing more to keep them out so they went in slowly looking around. There were no loud voices. Finally they saw them in the corner of the living room at the bar having a drink together at this time of the morning.

"Made up? asked Candy tentatively.

"This crazy bastard actually thought something happened to us," Marc said in wonder.

"Did you tell him we went camping?" asked Candy.

"Yes, he didn't believe me until he looked out and saw you two with the sleeping bags."

"Water," said Asia.

Nick just melted as he always did when Asia said anything.

"What is she talking about," he asked.

"We camped by a stream and..." Candy started.

"And we put our feet in the water," finished Marc looking at Candy pointedly.

She got the point belatedly.

"You should tell him about Asia and that crazy party, Marc," she laughed.

He glowered. She guessed she said something else wrong. Marc told him an abbreviated version leaving Asia's clothes on and making lighter of the horny men. Nick still had a fit.

"You should have known she was much too young for that sort of party. What if you had stepped away for a moment? She could have really been frightened," he lectured.

"Aw Nick, you are really starting to sound like an old man," said Candy. "Come on Asia. You need a bath. Bath."

She took her into the bathroom and started her water then went with her to get a change of clothes out of her room. When she was all set, she closed the door leaving her alone.

She was looking for her own change of clothes when she started listening to the men's conversation in the other room.

Nick:I'm really starting to wonder if there isn't something more going on around here with Asia than what you want everyone to believe. I mean, who takes in an 18-year-old and all their expenses for nothing in return?

Marc:You know what a Good Samaritan Candy is, and she could use the company. We could have taken her to one of those church groups or whatever but that just seems inhumane to her.

Nick:I don't like this not telling the authorities and giving her some authenticity. It's like she's not a real person. I'm really starting to care for her and would like to start thinking about seeing her, but she's not even a person. How could she ever have a husband and children if she's not legal?

Marc:I think you should give her more time. She is young for all that and she needs a chance to learn English and be able to really communicate before foisting any other futures on her. She's safe here and knows she's loved and that's enough for now.

That was scary talk! If Nick felt that strongly he would be around a lot more and they would have to be a lot more careful. On the other hand, it would be so nice for Asia if she felt the same way. She sure seemed taken with him. Candy needed to talk with Marc!
CHAPTER SEVEN

It took some time to build but the anticipation was pure foreplay. The pool came just in time for the hot, sticky weather. Marc started acting more excited than Candy. Asia got excited about everything so it was harder to judge with her. With their privacy fence, Candy was hoping to feel safe going skinny-dipping. Their first afternoon out they had their poolside drinks, towels, music, lotion, everything they could possibly need. Candy had been swimming underwater and upon coming up found Marc was on the air mattress getting a blowjob. So she clung to the side of the pool watching the changing expressions on Marc's face. Asia hung on the side of the mattress with only her upper body out of the water.

'We really need at least one more air mattress,' she grumbled to herself. 'I'm jealous. For once just admit it. I'm God damn jealous and I don't care who knows it,' still to herself.

She pulled out of the pool and stomped into the house, fixed a strong drink and went back to the pool. Sitting on the side, since there was no raft, she sipped her drink and watched her husband, once again, getting off.

She wondered where Asia got all her patience for him. Especially since he did absolutely nothing for her except hurt her, and badly sometimes. It seemed to be getting worse, too, and that worried her. Things were getting worse as far as a threesome also. That never got started and now never would, as she wanted no part of it. Finally, he's done. He takes forever when getting a blowjob, I vaguely remember that.

After playing out in the sun all afternoon, they hung their suits over the deck railing to dry out and sat with a drink in the deck chairs enjoying the sun going down. The 8-foot privacy fence around their backyard made it unlikely that anyone would be popping their head over it, but somehow they only felt safe at night. They locked the back gates so there wouldn't be anyone coming in from the front yard either. It was fairly secure, but still had that little element of danger. Marc felt secure in his nudity no matter where he was. Candy had a touch of exhibitionist in her, but mostly in her fantasy life. Asia was all nudist. She was with Marc; clothing was for the birds.

Candy slipped back in the pool to enjoy it in the darkness that had fallen. She reached a couple of fingers inside her bathing suit and began stroking her clit. When she realized she was next to the jet stream of water pumping into the pool she situated herself over it so it would do the work and quickly came, it was so strong.

She could see Asia down on her knees between Marc's legs at his deck chair, her head going up and down very fast, her hands working his balls. His head was laid back and his mouth was open in ecstasy, groaning. He reared up once, then once more, Asia went all the way down and held on as he reared up once more and was coming in her mouth and down her chin. She took him out and rubbed it all over her breasts, rubbing the come into her flesh, and then flicking the tip of his penis with her tongue making him jump slightly.

Candy went over, sat in one of the deck chairs, and drank a drink down. Now she felt better. Motioning her over, Asia came to the foot of her chair and Candy patted her lap for her to sit there. It was perfectly quiet and very dark except for the full moon and the tikki torches lit around the pool. They heard leaves rustling over by the fence. They froze but didn't hear anything more. Probably an animal. They went back to their drinks. Next they heard footsteps walking away. They tried looking over the fence, but it was too dark to see anything.

"Sound carries at night. It probably wasn't even near here," Marc said, unconvincingly.


CHAPTER EIGHT

Their lives had settled into a routine now and Asia was definitely a part of the family. Her English was getting better and better. She was still a little shy about using it though except with Candy and Nick. They had continued their lessons in Indonesian but could only manage Sunday nights so hadn't progressed very far.

The racecar was up and running which meant Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights were spent at the track. Nick and a couple other mechanics were the pit crew, and of course, Marc drove. Candy used to worry the whole time but she got over that after a while, settled back, yelled, and cheered with everyone else. They all went and had fun, but after the first time in the pits Candy and Asia had to sit in the stands with the rest of the people. Asia was terrified being that close to the cars. She loved the excitement and watching the action as long as she was a safe distance away. After the races were over, they would join the men down in the pits to celebrate and drink beer, or commiserate and drink beer.