Asian AirBnB couple Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But the girls in Thailand give the best massages', Nick concluded. 'There was this beautiful lady in Ko Samui who gave me a mind-blowing massage. Backpacking is like running a marathon every day. Your body gets really sore from walking around with all your stuff on your back. I left her place like a new person. It was as good as sex. Well, not exactly, but you know what I mean.'

Lucy supported her pretty face with her right hand, clearly thinking about something. She said: 'Years ago I was studying Political Science in California and I took some courses at a well-known massage therapist. After classes, because the university program was not demanding. Homework took me like an hour while other students needed days for the same amount of work.' She was bragging now, just like Nick. 'The massage therapist thought I was quite talented.'

Nick played along, eager for more: 'Yeah, I would like to know how talented you are. You want to give me a massage?' Nick looked at me. 'I hope you don't mind, dude?'

I hesitated but I didn't want to spoil the sexy atmosphere. 'I don't mind, and yes, she is really a pro when it comes to massages.'

Nick wasted no time and pulled down his shorts. When he just lay there on the couch in his white Supreme boxershorts and his socks and sneakers we both drank in the sight of his tall and toned body. He didn't look like a gym addict, his muscles probably more developed by an active lifestyle, by running, swimming, playing football in the park with his friends and practicing martial arts than by going to the gym each day. He turned around on his stomach, leaving his strong back muscles exposed.

'Do you have some lotion in the bathroom?', Lucy asked.

'No, just get started, baby.'

She climbed on top of him. As soon as her well-manicured hands touched his shoulders, he already moaned: 'Yeah feels good, go on.'

Like a professional therapist she started to massage, releasing the tension in the muscles underneath the skin of his neck, shoulders and back. I sat there, holding a bottle of beer in my hand, and looked at my wife who clearly enjoyed servicing this handsome white guy. Every time she applied more force she leaned forward slightly. I enjoyed watching as the hem of her short summer dress slid up a little to expose the pale skin of her thighs and ass.

After ten minutes of massaging Nick's back, Lucy had enough and slowly got off the couch. He turned on his back with a cocky smile on his face, the outline of his semi-rigid cock already visible under the thin fabric of his boxers. He reached for his crotch, massaging his dick for a moment.

'No happy ending, baby?'

It was a joke of course, but Lucy didn't say anything. She just stood there in front of the couch, her arms folded and her face had the same expression when she had brought up the subject of sex a few nights earlier.

Then she said in a stern voice: 'Happy endings are not included usually. However, how much are you willing to pay.'

She giggled, walked back to the table and poured herself another glass.

Nick looked a a little surprised. 'Are you serious?' He looked at me. 'Is this what you want, dude? You are into this?'

I didn't say anything and he went on: 'Join me on the couch, dude, she can jerk us off both. Just an innocent hand job. Damn, hot weather always makes me so horny.'

Lucy whispered in Cantonese: 'Let's try this, baby. Perhaps this experience will bring us something good.'

Meanwhile, Nick pulled down his boxershorts. Immediately his big cock snapped up against his abs, then bounced back and he jerked it once more. Then he put his feet down, leaning back on the couch.

He took another sip of his beer and curtly said: 'Come take it, baby.'

When we were all seated on the couch, me on the left, Nick on the right and Lucy in between, I still hesitated. Then I decided to play along and lowered my boxershorts. Lucy's small hand felt warm and familiar but I didn't get hard like so many times before. I took a cautious glance to the right. Nick's cock was rock hard with a sheen of pre-cum on the glans, proudly standing upwards like the mast of a ship.

'C'mon baby, don't be shy', she said, looking in my direction.

'Yeah, just relax dude. Your girlfriend is the best massage therapist', Nick added.

He put his right arm around Lucy's shoulder while his left hand disappeared under her dress and he started rubbing her small tit, hard and decisive.

She moaned: 'Yeah, this feels good.'

For a moment Nick's breathing got heavier, and just when my dick started to respond to Lucy's gentle strokes, he said: 'Tell me babe, now that you are stroking our dicks like a good Asian massage therapist... Aah, this feels good, Lucy. So tell me', he went on, 'you feel any difference? I mean, look at what you have in your right hand and in your left one.'

She giggled: 'Well, I think I feel it right now.'

He smirked and straightened his legs. 'Yeah? You like big white cocks? What do you think of mine? Much different than the ones you'd find in Asia, right?'

I turned red and my dick went soft again. Lucy murmured something which I didn't understand.

Nick went on, with the same expression on his face when he had shown Lucy his Nike Air Max 1/97 Sean Wotherspoon: 'Is this the first white dick you have ever held in your hand, babe? Why don't you take a better look since your husband is letting you down a bit. Let him play with his dick for a while.' He touched her left arm and Lucy started to stroke him with both hands. 'This feels so good', he added.

Meanwhile, his left hand found her throat and the other one took a firm grip on her hair. He held her like this, her head slightly tilted backwards, and leaned over. I thought he wanted to kiss her but he just stared at her with his bright blue eyes, his face just a few inches from hers.

'Look at me.'

Lucy stared back at him and whispered: 'You are so handsome and strong, babe.'

He smirked. 'Yup, that's me. Healthy and strong and definitely no problems down there, if you know what I mean. How much for a blow job then? I think you are desperate to taste a real dick, aren't you?'

Lucy looked at me with a seductive smile and I just nodded. Yeah, I felt uncomfortable in the presence of this handsome and cocky white dude, but above all I wanted to see my wife happy. And we would pack our bags tomorrow and never see him again, I thought. She got on her feet and walked to the table where she took a sip of wine. Then she paraded back, with swinging hips, and knelt down in front of our host.

Nick grabbed his dick at the base and commanded: 'Open your mouth for me, baby. Wide open.'

For a moment Lucy hesitated, but then something clicked in her mind and she obeyed, probably attracted by Nick's deep masculine voice. He positioned the head of his cock a few inches in front of Lucy's open mouth, but held it there. Nick's breathing got heavier, his face full of lust and masculine determination; he was clearly having a hard time holding back, but he just wanted to prolong this sensual moment.

He almost whispered now: 'How bad do you want to suck this big white cock of mine, baby? Tell me.'

'Please let me suck...'

'Keep your mouth wide open, babe. You want to suck this cock, huh?'

He moved his dick closer. Now the smooth glans was just an inch inside Lucy's mouth without making contact. My wife just moaned, not capable of speaking anymore.

'I'm going to give you something you won't forget.'

He smiled, was about to say something else, but instead he pressed his dick deeper inside as Lucy closed her lips.

He moaned: 'Ah, that feels so good. Yeah, suck me, babe.'

With his right hand he was holding Lucy's head as if using a masturbation tool, then he relaxed and spread his arms on the back of the couch. Soon Lucy found a steady rhythm, her lips pressed tightly around the hard shaft, her head moving forward and back. I had to admit that she looked so sexy and energized. I already mentioned that Lucy was quite pale, but now it seemed that her skin had acquired a darker glow. She closed her eyes for a moment and her left hand explored Nick's masculine six-pack.

'Your wife is a pro', Nick remarked as he looked me straight in the eye. Then he glanced sideways at my dick and chuckled: 'I wonder who taught her to service a big white cock like that.'

He withdrew his cock and held it in front of Lucy's face. It was rock hard with a slight curve upward, looking proud, arrogant and a little aggressive, just like its owner, while I hopelessly jerked my own soft dick. Nick grabbed hold of his cock and slapped across Lucy's face, hitting both of her cheeks. His mouth dropped open as he moaned in pleasure. Clearly he enjoyed using his cock as a weapon, beating up a girl's face just because he could. He stretched out his long legs and the heels of his feet slid challengingly out of his sneakers again.

'It's so big', Lucy exclaimed.

The cocky smirk was still on Nick's handsome face while he took in the not so subtle hints of admiration and excitement in her voice.

'Yeah, I know. Chicks say that all the time, especially when they are from Asia. Is it bigger than your husband's?'

'Hmmm, yes Nick. So much bigger.'

Looking satisfied, he gave Lucy another powerful slap and she flinched.

'Let's see. Show me what you´ve got', Nick said.

Lucy took his cock in her mouth again. She looked cheerful and made a strange sound that could pass for giggling. The white guy looked down at my semi-erect dick and smirked. His left foot was now on top of his sneaker, the long toes curled up firmly inside the white crew sock. Time stopped for a moment. We sat there side by side, Nick naked except for the Nike Air Max 1s and white crew socks on his feet and me in my T-shirt and boxer shorts, feeling small and vulnerable. But I was also starting to get hot and I felt the excitement tingle at the base of my dick. Nick moved up closer, our cocks almost aligned now and the tension in the room became so powerful that, for one or two seconds, I felt the urge to walk away. When I am hard my cock is perhaps four inches, but now it had gone soft again. Nick's rock hard dick looked even bigger next to mine.

'My dick is almost nine fucking inches. How big is yours?', he asked with a curious expression on his face. 'Not to offend you, dude, I just want to know. You should jerk it a little, you are no competition now. You see? Like this.'

He jerked his own hard dick a few times to make his point. When he let go it bounced aggressively up and down, as if it had a life of its own. The tone in which he spoke was not exactly mean, like we were high school friends comparing sizes.

I stuttered something and Lucy smiled knowingly. 'My husband has other qualities.'

'I bet he has', Nick said and he patted the back of my head.

'Straighten your leg, dude.'

In one swift motion he pulled off the sock from his left foot, then placed it next to mine. 'Whoa, my fucking foot is almost twice as big as yours', he laughed. 'Look how fucking different they are.'

He was right. It was not only the size difference that stood out. His foot was the epitome of masculinity, bony and veiny and well-arched with a subtle trail of blond hair running across its length, while mine looked soft, delicate and almost feminine. He had the feet of a Germanic warrior, I thought, fit for battles and long marches. Energized by this display of his superiority, Nick took hold of Lucy's hair and pushed his cock deeper inside. He hold Lucy's face stationary while he started moving his hips. We were both surprised by Lucy's skills. She didn't choke once, which made me think of her time in California. Perhaps she wasn't that unexperienced with guys like she had told me when we first met eight years ago. It didn't matter to me anymore. I kind of enjoyed the sight of Nick leaning back, his right hand holding Lucy's head in a firm grip while he lit a cigarette with the other one. For a moment I found myself in one of those WMAF porn movies, this time not in front of a laptop screen but live on the set. Lucy started fondling her pussy. Nick then raised his foot while he buried his cock deep inside Lucy's throat. Now she was choking a bit, but he clearly enjoyed the stimulation from her contracting throat muscles around the sensitive head of his cock. He closed his eyes for a moment while he moistened his lips with the tip of his tongue.

'I still need a massage', he said. 'So while the Asian massage therapist is busy with my cock, her husband can replace her for a while. Kneel down on the floor and rub my fucking foot, bitch.'

His blue eyes pierced into mine. I obeyed like the good husband I was, kneeling down in front of him. As soon as I hold his foot in my hands, he sighed. It felt warm and sweaty, but the smell was not too bad, and I felt some calluses on the instep and the sole, probably caused by years of practicing karate or playing soccer in the park barefoot.

I had never given someone a foot massage, so I asked. 'Feels good, sir?'

'It feels great, dude. Now the other one.'

He lifted his right foot and I leaned over to remove the loose Nike shoe.

'Don't pull it off yet. Kiss it first. You like my sneakers, don't you? I saw you stare at them earlier. Look so much better on my size 12 feet than on an average Asian kid's, right?'

I hesitated, but he went on: C'mon dude, kiss my fucking Nike Air Max. I won't tell your wife.'

But Lucy stopped sucking and turned her head. Nick was now showing her his dominance over me, like high school bullies do when humiliating a victim in front of their classmates. But she didn't say anything and even started to giggle when I gave in. The slightly damaged suede at the toecap felt rugged and weather-beaten. Once, in a dominant mood, Lucy made me kiss her high heels. I guess she was thinking about that, how I knelt down and grabbed her small foot. But Nick's Nikes were so different. Not elegant and small, not designed for cautious steps in homes or fancy restaurants, but big, athletic and tough, completely in service of his comfort and his daily activities outside. He had to be able to move confidently and freely on them. Be able to sweat in them while hitting on women in a hot and crowded club. They reinforced his natural masculinity as much as Lucy's high heels emphasized her elegant femininity.

Meanwhile, Nick directed his magnificent cock into Lucy's mouth again. 'Damn, I'm getting a blowjob from a hot Asian wife while her husband kisses my sneakers. Fucking unbelievable.'

He probably felt so powerful at that moment and it made him even hornier. He took a firm hold of Lucy's head and started to move his hips, less aggressively than a few minutes earlier but still forcefully. Meanwhile, he kicked off his Nikes shoe and placed his socked foot on my shoulder, holding it there for support. Lucy's excited shrieks filled the living room, where the blinds had been pulled down to block out the heat of the afternoon sun. I looked down at my cock, completely hard now.

'I'm not even fucking your pussy and you are already screaming like a good little Asian whore', Nick snapped.

He removed his foot from my shoulder and pushing it between Lucy's legs, began rubbing her pussy with rough strokes. 'Already getting wet for me, baby?'

I don't think she would have ever allowed me to rub her pussy like this, but now she just nodded, obviously enjoying the firm pressure of his socked foot.

'Well, I think we are ready for the next step. Why don't you sit on my dick for a while, babe.' He looked at me and added, 'I don't think your husband has any problems with that, now we have arrived at this point.'

Lucy rose to her feet and looked a little worriedly at Nick's throbbing dick, but at the same time she pulled down her slip.

'I know it's much bigger than the Asian sizes you're used to, but I will be careful, I promise. I'll lay back on the couch so you can decide how much you can handle. You see, I have plenty of experience with Asian women.'

He extend his leg and gave me a kick. Not hard but playfully, as if we were old friends. Then he positioned himself on the couch with his back against the armrest.

My wife looked at me for a second. I could see how excited she was at the thought of being fucked by this handsome white karate kid. Perhaps this was also her fantasy. How was she going to meet a guy like him when we were back in Hong Kong? Of course, there are many white men in our city, students and corporate types mostly, but I doubt that she was willing to hook up with one of them. Here it was just different, on vacation on the other side of the world, in a room with her husband and a tall Dutch guy, who seemed to possess all the physical strength I lacked.

So she climbed on top of him and Nick carefully pressed the head of his cock on her wet pussy lips. Using just the head of his cock he started to stretch her labia a little, going in and out, just to make her familiar with his size. But my wife still yelped as soon as he pushed three inches of his cock into her pussy.

'You ok?', he asked.

'Yes, yes, yes Nick', Lucy moaned. 'You're so big.'

'I know, baby', he replied with an arrogant smile, one hand holding his dick in place while he took hold of her ass with the other.

'How does it feel, my big white cock stretching out that tight Asian pussy of yours? You're so tight, babe. Damn, are you still a virgin or what?'

He pulled out his cock and slapped Lucy's ass a few times with the head, before entering again. This time it went much easier and his cock disappeared for almost half of its size. The cocky smile was still on his face, when he removed his dick for the second time.

'I asked you a question. Are you still a virgin?'

'I'm not', Lucy moaned, but then the white stud moved his hips upwards and slammed his cock back inside her pussy.

Now she got the hint and yelled: 'Yes Nick, I am, I am.'

'Not anymore, babe. You're mine now.'

Lucy started moving her hips and ass with slight circular motions. From time to time he slapped her firm ass cheeks with both of his hands.

'Yo Ben, pass me a cig.'

I obeyed and took out another cigarette from the package while both of Nick's hands were resting on my wife's ass. Mine trembled a bit when I lit the cigarette. Our eyes locked, he inhaled and blew some smoke in my face with a vague smile of amusement.

'This is so hot. I can't believe I'm actually fucking somebody's wife while her husband watches', he said to no one in particular.

For a few minutes he let Lucy work his dick like a professional whore. Then he got impatient and started fucking her, slamming his cock deep inside Lucy's pussy. She closed her eyes again and I wondered what she was thinking now. But Nick demanded full attention.

'Look at me, bitch.'

Suddenly his cock, which seemed to have a will of his own, aggressively snapped up from her wet pussy and for a moment he let the hard shaft rub against the narrow trench between Lucy's small ass cheeks. He violently slapped her ass with the swollen cockhead before pushing back inside. He found a steady rhythm, battering my wife's tight pussy like a merciless street fighter would beat up an opponent. His eyes were closed now and I could tell from the ecstatic expression that he was really enjoying the ride, the cigarette resting in a corner of his mouth.

Then he threw the stub at me. 'Put in the ash tray, dude.'

He removed his cock from Lucy's pussy and she rose to her feet.

'Let's try another position.'

Now it was Lucy's turn to lie back on the couch. She looked completely different now, not exactly like the chaste Asian wife I knew, her face a little bit red from exertion. Nick bent over her, his hard cock already pointing provocatively at its target. He pulled Lucy's dress over her head, a little roughly as if in a hurry, and then removed her bra.