Asian AirBnB couple Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I want to fuck you hard now', Nick said.

Clearly the time of asking permission was over. He sucked both of her nipples for a while and used his knees to force her legs apart. Then he thrusted his cock back inside my wife's pussy. Lucy let out a high-pitched yell.

'Mind the neighbors', Nick chuckled, while he started to fuck, more carefully now.

From my position on the floor in front of the couch I could see how the head of his dick entered Lucy's pussy, forcing its way in. Lucy was holding her breath and I could already notice the first signs of pleasure on her pretty face. Nick arched his back and brought his face closer to Lucy's mouth.

'Open your mouth', he commanded.

He kissed her, entering her mouth with his tongue, while he started moving his hips. He took some time to get Lucy's little pussy acquainted with his cock again.

'Better now?' Lucy moaned in pleasure.

Slowly Nick built up a steady rhythm. I crawled to the other side of the couch to look at him. I don't think he even noticed me, looking right through me with a dominant expression on his face, a mixture of lust, determination and arrogance. He was so tall that Lucy could not look straight into his piercing blue eyes. But she must have enjoyed the sight of his tanned shoulders and chest, sculpted like one of those ancient Greek statues we had seen in the Louvre. Soon Lucy got close to a rare orgasm. Her body trembled and she clawed her fingers into Nick's back, feeling the motions of his bones and muscles. Nick recognized the signs and slowed down somewhat, then built up speed again.

'You like that huh?', he asked repeatedly, making sure that with each 'huh' he had slammed his cock inside her to a maximum. He increased speed again while he just exclaimed: 'Huh... huh... huh?!'

In a split second he yanked out his cock, then pushed back in with even more force.

'You like being fucked by a real man?'

'Yes, Nick, yes Nick, yes Nick', Lucy kept repeating.

And finally she reached the top of something that is still a mystery to me. Her shaking hands released Nick's strong back and she screamed out loudly: 'Ooooh, fuck, I'm right there, Nick.' The expression on her face was so intense that I thought she had disappeared to another world. 'Yes, so good, please fuck me harder, Nick.'

After Lucy's orgasm, Nick gave her a small break. He withdrew, jumped off the couch and walked over to me. His cock looked even harder and bigger and the arrogant smile was back on his face.

'I bet your pretty wife hasn't had a good fuck in months. You enjoyed that, you little cuck? You enjoyed watching your pretty Asian wife getting fucked by a white stud? Look at your tiny dick, it's fully hard now', he sneered.

I blushed, but secretly enjoyed how he referred to himself as being a 'stud'. Damn, this guy was so cocky. Perhaps this was the true difference between us, except for the physical one that had been established from the moment we met, right? Or even from the moment I walked into his apartment. He had all the qualities of the essential white jock, I realized. Tall, handsome, broad-shouldered and athletic. But more importantly, he also acted like one, being talkative, assertive and not afraid to demand attention. In every way he exemplified the codes of masculinity of the culture in which he had been raised, a society that valued competition, athleticism and assertiveness, especially among young males. And perhaps also aggression, although this had to be confined to the soccer stadium or the karate dojo.

He looked down at me and I wondered what he thought of the man whose wife he had just had fucked. The smirk on his face was telling. When men like him look like that they often become even more handsome. So the triumphant and arrogant expression deepened his face, which was already handsome and masculine because of its high forehead, sharp jawline, and deep-set pair of blue eyes. That was what I saw. He, however, looked down on an average Asian man, small, with a round face and narrow shoulders, bland and anonymous like all the other Asian men he had passed by on the streets and in the subway while travelling through our continent.

The white jock and the Asian nerd. Of course, to some extent they were stereotypes. But right now, here in Nick's apartment, I felt the difference between us so strongly. For a moment I had a short but powerful vison of Nick at the start of a karate match, ready to kick the shit out of his opponent, the testosterone raging through his tall body.

The young stud smiled, as if he just read my thoughts. He stood there in front of me, completely naked except for the white crew sock on his right foot.

Now he raised that foot slightly. 'Look at that sock. It's soaking wet, dude.' He laughed and pointed his cock at my face like a powerful weapon, his body gleaming with a sheen of sweat. 'I want you to smell your wife's fluids off my big dick', he said. 'Go on, smell it.'

I took a deep whiff, my nose just an inch away from the shiny head of his dick.

'Tell me dude, what does it smell like?'

Honestly, I had no idea and I struggled to find the right words.

Guessing my thoughts, Nick asked: 'First time, huh? Never smelt your wife's juices before, right?'

The arrogant smirk pulled down the corners of his mouth. Another man would never have accepted this attitude from a younger guy like Nick and would have wiped that smirk off his face, if he were confident enough to risk a fight against a black belt karate master.

'You like smelling your wife's cum off my big dick?', Nick added.

Lucy giggled. Then she took a cigarette from the almost empty package. She hated smoking, but on this final evening in Europe she was willing to try all kind of new things. She lit the cigarette, inhaled and immediately started to cough. Nick smiled when she gave him the cigarette. He inhaled and pushed Lucy back into position, this time on all fours. Now he started to piston her with such power that Lucy´s hands grabbed the arm rest for support. The white stud took hold of Lucy's hair and pulled her head back. With two fingers of his free left hand he opened Lucy's mouth.

'You are such a good little Asian slut', he grunted in his deep masculine voice which made such a strong contrast to Lucy's high-pitched shrieks.

Nick released Lucy's mouth and he pulled her delicate arms on her back, holding her wrists in a firm grip. He fucked her slowly now, took out his large dick, than back in, pistoning in and out and with every powerful thrust Lucy moaned involuntarily. I could see how stretched her pussy lips were. He had really opened her up. Nick took a short break, but made sure that his cock remained inside her pussy.

'You think you can escape from me now, bitch? I bet you even don't want to because you like it so much, do you? You don't get this treatment every night, huh?'

He turned to me and asked the same question. 'Yo Bruce, you think she can escape, dude?' To prove his point he yanked her hair and Lucy let out a sharp yelp.

The white stud grinned. 'I feel like an American soldier in Vietnam. Raided a village and found you in your home, terrified and willing to do all things to escape. So I decide to teach you communists a lesson, fucking the wife in front of her weak husband who has the privilege to learn how we do things here in the West.' Then he broke into a laughter, adding: 'I have watched too many bad movies.'

While he talked, he kept his cigarette in the corner of his mouth. I smiled. He wouldn't be the first white guy to have these kind of fantasies. And yes, he did remind me of a soldier now, perhaps because of his cocky and carefree attitude or because of the cigarette resting in the corner of his mouth.

And then Lucy whispered: 'Well, fuck me GI and don't hurt my husband.'

'I will babe, but I can't guarantee that I won't hurt you. 'Cause you are going to feel this weapon, I can assure ya. Wait a sec, I have a little task for your husband. Get closer, Bruce, I want you to measure the size of this premium Dutch dick.'

He removed his dick from Lucy's pussy, then pushed only the head back in. 'This is one inch, I guess. Start counting, bitch.'

The white jock applied some pressure and another inch disappeared. Then another inch as I started to count.

'Three inches, four inches, five inches...'

'You feel that, baby?', he asked with every inch. And Lucy, playing along, moaned with every inch.

When we got to eight inches, his cock still wasn't all the way in. I waited, didn't know what to say. Nick looked me right in the eyes, the smile on his face almost disarming.

So I solemnly declared: 'Nine inches, Nick'.

'Yup, nine fucking inches, bitches.'

He released Lucy's hair, clenched his left hand into a fist and flexed his arm. He must have felt so strong now, like the GI he was talking about. I guess most straight guys feel like this when they fuck a girl, but this cocky guy was fucking another man's wife. So I could imagine that this power trip was much more intense, fueled by the sense of his superiority that raged through his body. Nick gave Lucy's ass a few hard slaps, then decided it was time to continue his barrage. Soon Lucy's face was on the couch, her little ass up, and in this submissive position she took his powerful thrusts. Then he moved his right leg forward and planted his big foot next to Lucy's face. The sight of his strong arched foot, the long toes curling up firmly inside the white crew sock, looked so powerful.

Suddenly he looked at me. 'Ben, get my size 12 Nikes off the floor and put them on.'

A sigh of amusement escaped Lucy's mouth. They were really big. I felt like a male version of Cinderella who had picked up the wrong shoes when I slipped inside.

'Feels good doesn't it, now that you're in my shoes for once?', he arrogantly asked.

'A bit weird', was all I could reply.

'You know what they say, don't judge someone until you have walked a mile in his shoes. So tell me, how do you feel now, walking around in my shoes?'

'Ehm...I feel like a clown, Nick.'

My feeble reaction must have given him another power rush because he slammed his hips forward, his cock piercing into Lucy's pussy. She still had her face on the couch, her body bent like a delicate sex doll.

Nick continued his verbal domination: 'Do you, clown boy? Well, I feel great when I rock these fucking Nikes on the streets, I can assure you. Not like a clown at all.'

He was about to say something else, but then he just moaned. He built up speed once more, fucking Lucy as hard and fast as he could. I walked to the other side of the couch, a bit clumsy with Nick's size 12 Nikes on my feet, and admired the contracting and expanding muscles of his arched back. His sweaty body had acquired a darker hue in the dimmed light of the apartment, his skin almost bronze-colored now. This white stud really was a fuck machine. He gave Lucy the ride of her life, his cock buried deep inside her pussy, the cockhead pressing against her cervix. For a moment I thought he would rip her apart, as if she were a delicate flower.

Again he grabbed hold of Lucy´s hair and snapped: 'You like that, bitch? How does it feel huh, my big white cock deep inside your hot Asian pussy. It's so tight and wet. You're almost a virgin to me. Almost, bitch.'

'Oh yes, Nick, it feels so good. You're so big!'

'Yeah?' He gave her another hard thrust.

'So much bigger than...'

'Bigger then whom, bitch? '

'Than Ben and all the other... all the other limp-dicked Asians, I've dated!'

Lucy's humiliating confession brought him to the edge. Well, humiliating to me, of course, because to this cocky stud it sounded like another compliment. The look of pure pleasure on his face intensified.

Even then he continued his verbal assault: 'Limp-dicked Asians, huh? That's so funny. Tell me, bitch, what do you think of this big white cock? Hard and strong, huh? Fast like my fucking car. Oh fuck, I'm close now baby! I'm cumming... aaah fuck.'

The words floated in the hot air of the room, then transformed into one excited and extended moan. I never thought that a moaning guy just before releasing his warm seed could sound so sexy. He released Lucy hair and gave her another face-slap.

His jaw dropped wide open as he moaned: 'Ah yes, I'm cumming now bitch, uh...uh...uh.'

With every loud 'uh' he aggressively unloaded seven or eight streams of his hot seed, collapsing on top of my wife. Finally he withdrew, his magnificent cock still hard and proudly pointing upwards. For a moment he sat there on the couch silently, sweat dripping from his dark blonde hair and his hairy chest heaving heavily. Lucy turned around to look at the stud who just had fucked her brains out, totally spent. I hadn't cum yet.

Nick lit another cigarette and broke the silence. 'Are you ok, Lucy?' he asked. 'I hope I was not too rough on ya.'

'It was great, Nick', she replied submissively and she smiled, wiping strands of wet hair from her face. 'This is so much better than a good work out session at the gym.'

The cocky smirk re-appeared on Nick's handsome face. 'Of course it is, baby.' He kissed her. Then he looked me straight in the eyes. 'How about you, Ben? Did you like being cuckolded for the first time?'

'It was hot, Nick', I confessed. 'You should be in porn. Or in martial arts movies.'

We laughed, all three of us.

He walked over to the punching bag and gave it a hard roundhouse kick, his upper body bending sideways as his foot hit the leather.

Then he picked up Lucy's black slip. 'This one is mine now. I will keep it here until you sluts are coming back for more.'

Nick went to the kitchen and came back with three glasses of water. He told us that he liked being dominant, especially with Asian girls. We already knew. He went on to explain that he grew up in a small town. As soon as he moved to the city he started to date Asian girls, fucking them senseless with his big Dutch cock. The moment he said those words, 'big Dutch cock', he playfully stroked his dick.

'Lately I'm quite into raceplay, but it's hard to explore these boundaries. She has to be into it, of course, and it's delicate territory anyway.'

For a few minutes Nick kept stroking his dick until it was fully hard again. 'Are you in for a second round?', he asked.

I looked at Lucy and she just smiled. Like a proud newlywed Nick carried Lucy to his bedroom. There he threw her on his bed and started to fuck her missionary-style. I had followed them and stood there in front of the bed, looking down on Nick's shoulders and back. He was so tall and big that his body covered Lucy all the way, except for her legs that looked like twigs between his massive trunks. Nick wasted no time, battering my wife with such power that he made me think of a prisoner on probation. He turned his head to me and smiled.

'You are still wearing my big Nikes, Ben? How do they feel on your feet, dude?'

I looked down and whispered. 'They are way too big, master.'

'Yeah, I figured. Wait, did you call me 'master'? I like that, little cuck. What do you think Lucy, he called me his master?'

'Well you are, Nick' she sighed, while her hands explored his masculine torso and six-packed stomach. The young stud was still watching me. He looked so excited and arrogant now. Using only one hand he held Lucy´s wrists above her head.

'Well, if they are too big, why don´t you take them off?'

I obeyed, expecting this would end my ordeal. But Nick continued: 'Now go to the closet and find yourself a pair of shoes that will fit.'

I switched on the light in the spacious walk-in-closet. For a moment I stumbled around, not sure what to make of Nick's command. Then I understood. Next to his lined-up dress shoes I found a pair of expensive looking high-heels, made in Italy. I checked the size and tried them on. When I came back, trying to keep my balance on Angela's high-heels, they had changed position. Nick was lying on his back with Lucy on top of him, her face close to his neck and chin, his muscled legs spread out wide. For some reason, Nick had put on his battered Nike Air Max 1s again. In a normal situation Lucy never would have allowed someone lying on 'her' bed with his shoes on. But this was not a normal night, of course. And Nick was not a normal guy. He looked like a young god sprawled out on his huge bed, his large feet lazily pointing sideways. I stared down at his size 12 sneakers and realized that they must have been designed for guys like him, fast and athletic, to emphasize their youthful masculinity.

'Exactly what I thought!', Nick shouted. 'Take a look at your husband, Lucy.'

Lucy looked at me, then smiled. 'He is so pretty wearing Angela's shoes, isn't he, Nick?'

'Next time he should wear my girlfriend's bra's', Nick chuckled. 'I bet we can turn him into a sexy Asian lady-boy like the ones I met in Pattaya.'

Again I could sink right through the floor, but my dick was twitching from excitement. Was this what I really needed all those years, to get humiliated by this handsome white alpha male? I climbed on the bed and grabbed Nick's right foot while Lucy continued her playful movements on his dick.

He smirked, then asked: 'You really like these old motherfuckers, do you? I thought, I will do you a little favor by putting on my beated kicks again. Used to wear these at dance festivals, me and my friends partying on MDMA while hitting on all the beautiful girls around us. Black, white or Asian, it doesn't matter, they all fall like little domino bricks for a bunch of confident and good-looking straight white jocks like us.' His left foot made a kicking motion and he said: 'Look at these shoes, they do fit perfectly now, don't you think? Made in fucking China, Thailand or Vietnam. Sometimes, when I put on my kicks I look at the label to find out where they come from. I don't know, it kind of makes me hot.'

Lucy's hands were on his broad shoulders now, while he went on, saying: So last year, when I travelled with Angela through Vietnam I wore my fresh Nike Air Jordan 1s, let the locals there admire the fruits of their labor. And I got all the attention that I deserve, especially from the girls.'

He is shameless, I thought, but it was also hot to hear this privileged guy speak like that. He had all the money to buy the latest iPhones and MacBook's and sneakers and he even travelled on a regular basis to Asia where he would show off his Nikes, seduce the local women with his good looks, and fly back to Amsterdam without thinking about the environment or cheap labor. The world was at his feet and he knew it. And it was even hotter to watch Lucy's body moving up and down on his cock, clearly encouraged by his cocky arrogance.

Meanwhile, his foot felt so big and strong and I could feel the heat radiating from underneath the mesh material. Nick withdrew his foot and built up speed, fucking my wife's pussy violently. I moved forward between his legs, where I admired the sight of Lucy's tight labia obscenely stretched around the girth of Nick's shaft, applying maximum pressure, and I could only imagine how that must have felt for him. The white guy closed his eyes now, focusing completely on the intense pressure on his dick, from the base all the way up to the glans. His hard cock, her tight and wet pussy, that was all that existed for him, the center of his pleasure. I kissed the red spots on Lucy's ass and she moaned. She turned her head to me and gave me a naughty wink. Nick slowed down, his arms tightly wrapped around my wife's body.

He said: 'That feels so good, Lucy. You really make me feel good tonight. And what about you, Ben? Are you finally hard now? Show me what you've got, dude.'

He pointed to the side of the bed and I moved back a little. He was right, I was hard and almost proud to show it to him.