Asian AirBnB couple Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Look how excited he is', Nick chuckled.

I shifted further back and Nick straightened his leg so that his foot touched my balls slightly. Lucy leaned forward and they kissed. Meanwhile, he playfully pressed the toecap of his sneaker against my cock.

'You feel this, little guy? If you have a dick you should feel this. Look at him Lucy, look how much he enjoys this.'

To add weight to his words he applied more pressure, making circular motions to stimulate my balls and the base of my dick. This is weird, I thought. Here I was, on my knees on Nick's bed while this cocky white guy enjoyed the ride, fucking my wife and pressing his shoe against my cock at the same time. And all the while, my dick didn't lie. It remained rock hard and still looked so small compared to his foot. In this crazy position I managed to jerk off, my right hand squeezed between my dick and his shoe. I looked up at his face, his mouth drawn into a cruel grimace and sweat dripping from his blond hair down to his neck. He clearly enjoyed the sight of me jerking off on his sneaker while wearing his girlfriend's high heels.

'Well, I'm sure you're feeling something right now, do you Lucy?'

'Oh yes, Nick', she eagerly moaned. 'It feels so good. I've never been fucked by a guy with such a big dick.'

The pressure of his sneaker on my balls, his foot moving along with the motions of his hips, the sound of his masculine voice and Lucy's confession, brought me close to the edge. Not now, I thought, please not now, but I couldn't hold it any longer and came, releasing a couple of streams on Nick's used sneaker.

Lucy titled her head back and laughed. 'Oh Ben, finally!'

'You like that huh, my fucking sneaker rubbing your clit, while I fuck your beautiful wife', Nick growled. He withdrew his foot, grabbed Lucy's tits with both hands and started to fuck her wet pussy violently. 'Now it's my turn. I'm so close, you slut, ah fuck...take it...fuck', he grunted.

Finally he came with a roar that reminded me of a karate master kicking a stone into pieces. 'Hiyaaaa!', he yelled aggressively while he released his second load.

He took out his dick and spurted two final loads on Lucy's pussy. He lay back for a second, looking exhausted for once, before he grabbed me by my hair and forced me down on the bed between Lucy's shaven legs. He hold my face close to Lucy's violated pussy.

'You see that, dude? Lick my cum out of your wife's pussy. Just do it!'

His cum had a strong and bitter taste, but I tried to take as much as I could. Lucy looked at me with a satisfied smile.

'Tastes better than Chinese soya sauce, right?', Nick asked with the arrogant expression of a young straight guy who had just shot his load inside a pussy for the second time, his wet dick aggressively dangling up and down close to my face.

Then he noticed what I did to his sneaker. 'Can't believe you came on my fucking shoe. That's so funny, dude!', he laughed.

He raised his foot and said: 'Just lick it clean, bro. Come and get it.'

I leaned forward, but he raised his foot a bit higher so that it was impossible for me to get my mouth on the same level. He laughed again, saying: 'You're a bit short, little man. Try jumping.'

But then he lowered his foot and I licked my cum off his sneaker. All the while, Nick kept his balance firmly on one foot like a true karate champion. I felt so dirty and satisfied at the same time. How much lower would I go in front of this white stud?

Everything happened in slow-motion now, how he put his foot down and stood in front of me, his legs spread wide and his hands authoritatively on his hips.

He said, shaking his head: 'Honestly, I've never met a guy like you. It is a shame that you are leaving tomorrow, otherwise you could have worshipped all of my sneakers.'

I turned around and Lucy was still stretched out on the bed with a healthy glow on her face. She reminded me of a French queen in the palace of Versailles. Nick lay down next to Lucy, protectively put an arm around her and looked straight at me.

'Join us, dude. Space enough for three people, right? Guess all three of us are tired.'

And I lay down, too. Strangely, it didn't even feel that awkward, falling asleep with our host between us. Nick was right, we were tired. The window was half open and for a moment I listened to the murmuring of the city's night. Then I slipped away into the depths of sleep.

To be continued.