Mrs. Becker and Miyuki Ch. 01

Story Info
Dominant lady seduces her housekeeper to worship her ass.
1.3k words
4.42
12.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miyuki wiped the beads of sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand as she prepared dinner for her employer. It was a hot summer evening, and the sizzling pan in front of her only added to her discomfort. Her long, black hair, once neatly tucked away, had become a tangled mess after a long day of cleaning and cooking. Her work as a housekeeper was exhausting at times, but the salary was great, and she enjoyed staying in such a big luxury villa. Even the kitchen was top-notch, featuring elegant cabinetry and high-end appliances. As the delicious scent of the sizzling dumplings reached her nose, she couldn't resist the temptation to try one.

"Is dinner ready?" her employer's wife, Mrs. Becker, impatiently yelled from the living room.

"Yes, ma'am!" Miyuki dutifully replied, her words slightly muffled by the mouthful she had taken. With great care, she carried the steaming dumplings to the dinner table where Mr. and Mrs. Becker were eagerly awaiting her. The delicate girl's slender arms trembled under the burden of the heavy plates, causing a few drops of sauce to spill onto her blue apron as well as the expensive carpet. Mirroring the luxurious atmosphere of the rest of the house, the living room was adorned with expensive furniture and a collection of valuable souvenirs that the middle-aged couple had amassed during their numerous travels.

"Don't worry about it," Mr. Becker said joyfully, his eyes alight with anticipation as he watched the delicious food being served onto the table. He always radiated a sense of professionalism with his meticulously tailored suits and impeccably groomed hair. Unfortunately, Mrs. Becker didn't seem to be in as cheerful a disposition as he was.

"Why are there only seven? I thought I bought a pack of eight," she asked in a stern voice, her tone laced with irritation.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist trying one," Miyuki apologized with a shy smile.

"I've told you many times that your salary is high enough to buy your own food," Mrs. Becker scolded her, her words tinged with frustration. Miyuki had grown accustomed to Mrs. Becker's strict nature, but there were moments when even she was taken aback by the intensity of her agitation over trivial matters. With her deep voice, sharp jawline, and always impeccably tied greying hair, she commanded an intimidating presence. She definitely was a woman not to be messed with.

"Please, honey, it's not like you need it more than she does," her husband interjected playfully, his words subtly referencing the contrasting body sizes of his full-figured wife and the slim Asian girl in her early twenties. He flashed a smile at Miyuki, seeking to lighten the mood of the situation. A fleeting chuckle escaped Miyuki's lips, but Mrs. Becker met his joke with an indignant stare. Her perfectly groomed eyebrows furrowed with intensity, while her thin lips pressed tightly together, leaving no doubt that she did not appreciate the joke in the slightest.

"We don't pay you to stand there and laugh," she snapped at Miyuki. "Go and clean up the mess you made on the carpet!"

Miyuki immediately hurried to the kitchen, fetching a stack of tissues, and promptly crouched down to clean the spilled sauce. As she scrubbed away the stain on the red Persian carpet, her gaze inadvertently landed on Mrs. Becker's big yet shapely thighs encased in sleek black office slacks. Miyuki couldn't help but wonder why Mrs. Becker harbored such insecurities about her appearance. Despite her curvaceous figure, she looked remarkably fit for her age.

"What are you looking at?" Mrs. Becker scolded Miyuki, catching her peering under the table. "Hurry up and finish, then do the dishes!"

"Of course, ma'am!" Miyuki quickly replied, scrubbing faster and harder.

As the couple finished their dinner and retreated to their bedroom, Miyuki cleared the table and began attending to the dishes. With meticulous care, she diligently washed the plates and wiped down the sleek surfaces of the spacious kitchen.

Suddenly, Mrs. Becker returned from the bedroom, still dressed in her office attire and wearing a tense expression on her face. Miyuki was surprised to see her awake at this hour.

"I need to talk to you," Mrs. Becker stated calmly yet with a serious undertone. "Do not disrespect me and laugh at my appearance, especially in front of my husband."

"I didn't mean to laugh at you," Miyuki stammered nervously. "To be honest, I think you look incredibly attractive for your age."

"For my age?" Mrs. Becker retorted with an offended expression.

"I mean, your body looks so fit and youthful. I wish I had curves like yours. Your thick thighs and perfectly shaped butt are honestly stunning," Miyuki complimented, attempting to stroke her ego and ease the tension. Mrs. Becker was visibly caught off guard by Miyuki's unexpected honesty. However, she quickly regained her composure, masking her surprise with unwavering confidence.

"Is that why you were peeking at me under the table?" she asked, her face transitioning to a smugly satisfied expression, her voice carrying a mix of accusation and triumph.

Miyuki lowered her gaze to hide that she was blushing. "I have always admired your body," she replied after a moment of silence. Mrs. Becker's chin lifted with renewed confidence as her lips curved into a boastful smile. A visible sense of validation washed over her.

"Is that so?" she asked teasingly, a mischievous glint in her eye as she slowly pulled down her pants. "Well, let me give you a closer look then." She turned around, showcasing her pale, meaty behind to Miyuki.

"But ma'am," Miyuki stuttered in confusion, her eyes widening in disbelief as she glanced at Mrs. Becker's curvaceous posterior peeking out from under her white blouse.

Mrs. Becker planted her hands on her hips, positioning her feet shoulder-width apart. "I believe you owe me an apology," she stated firmly, facing away from Miyuki.

"Yes, I am sorry," Miyuki quickly responded.

"Not like that," Mrs. Becker interjected in a playful yet strict tone. "Get on your knees and apologize properly."

After a brief moment of hesitation, Miyuki slowly lowered herself to her knees, carefully adjusting her apron to secure it in place and ensure that it wouldn't come undone. Mrs. Becker's huge butt loomed directly in front of her face now. Miyuki's heart pounded relentlessly in her chest. Seeing Mrs. Becker's perfectly round and remarkably firm buttocks up close evoked a sense of admiration and arousal within her.

Before she could gather her thoughts, she felt Mrs. Becker's hand grabbing the back of her head and pushing her face into her massive rump. Miyuki's world plunged into darkness as her face became engulfed by Mrs. Becker's plumb butt cheeks. The musky scent of her damp ass seeped into her nostrils.

"I can't feel your tongue," Mrs. Becker complained. "Show me that you are sorry."

Miyuki couldn't believe that this was happening, but her curiosity got the better of her. She obediently extended her tongue, carefully exploring the depths of Mrs. Becker's ass. Mrs. Becker kindly assisted by pushing Miyuki's face deeper into her ass, guiding her tongue to a warm and soft spot. The strikingly bitter taste left no doubt that she had reached her anus. Mrs. Becker chuckled as she rubbed her ass against Miyuki's nose and tongue, her hand firmly in control of Miyuki's small head.

"Who is laughing now?" she remarked triumphantly.

Helplessly trapped in the much bigger woman's bottom, Miyuki felt both humiliated and yet intensely aroused at the same time. She completely surrendered to the comforting embrace of the warm skin enveloping her face. Compared to the massive butt cheeks her head was trapped between, her delicate arms and small hands appeared feeble and powerless.

In a sudden and forceful motion, Mrs. Becker yanked Miyuki's head back by her hair, turned around, and fixed her with piercing eyes. She seemed ready to deliver a lecture, but upon witnessing Miyuki's flushed face and open mouth gasping for air, she found herself at a loss for words. Both of them clearly enjoyed this punishment more than they would have liked to admit.

"Finish up the dishes," Mrs. Becker uttered with a pretended sternness, attempting to conceal her own arousal. Striving to regain her composure, she released Miyuki's hair and quickly pulled up her pants before casually leaving the kitchen as if nothing had happened.