Asian Amy Pt. 05

Story Info
A pop diva hires Amy and Shareese for a BDSM session.
7.8k words
4.72
2.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFast
VFast
54 Followers

Asian Amy: Part Five

The Word is Out

A month had passed since Princess Amy Nakayama had entered the seedy world of professional BDSM, and she was doing quite well for herself. Under the tutelage of Mistress Shareese Lewis, the Asian cutie had become a budding star locally, and her fandom was leaking out into neighboring cities and states. Shareese had been known as one of the best Mistresses in the country for some years already, and her protégé was hot on her tail.

With the newfound success came a new revenue stream that had quickly refilled the Princess's coffers. When Shareese found out that her Amy was a CPA, she dumped her old accountant and enlisted her services.

Amy's creative and barely legal ways of dodging income taxes was something that Shareese definitely appreciated and the woman's big brain only expedited her growing infatuation for her.

The new accountant's first order of business was to create an LLC for the two of them: Reesie and Nak was the lame name that they settled on.

The two women were browsing through the outfits and toys at a smut shop downtown when the man approached them. His expensive, casual attire led Shareese to believe that he was an attorney, but that was not the case. "Zack Green," he said and held out his hand. "I am a talent manager for some of the biggest names out there," he boasted.

The two women shook his hand and looked him up and down. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Green," Shareese said. "And what can we do for you today?"

The manager asked them if they might be interested in sitting down with him to discuss a possible business opportunity. "Any time or place that would work for you two lovely ladies," he said, and held out a business card.

Shareese perused it and then handed it to Amy. "We might be available this afternoon," Shareese told him. "Four o'clock at my place?"

"That will work," Green said and then Shareese produced a business card of her own and asked him nicely for a pen. "Thank you, sir," she said after he handed over a gold-coated Montblanc. She used the man's pen to scribble down her address on the back of the card and handed them both to him. "I look forward to our meeting," she said.

"Most definitely," Green said and then tipped his Kangol and departed.

"Interesting," was all Amy said as she watched the man leave.

"Very," Shareese agreed.

The women went back about their business of browsing and each of them found a few items of interest that they purchased. Amy reminded Shareese to keep her receipt and they left.

"I wonder if he wants us to star in a movie," Amy mused as they walked past a pawn shop towards Shareese's car.

"Maybe," Shareese said, shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm not ready to go in front of a camera," Amy said. "My family would disown me."

Shareese agreed and told her that the meeting would be short if that is what Mr. Green was proposing. "I'll tell him to beat it before he even gets started."

They had some lunch and then went back to the Dominatrix's condo where Amy was going through her purchases from the sex store. "You like?" She asked, holding up a mask to her face that had spikes protruding from it. "It will go well with my spiked heels," she said.

"Gerrrrrrr-owwww!" Shareese said and licked her lips. "I suddenly want to misbehave again."

"Not if I beat you to it."

Pairs of shackles and handcuffs were the other things that the Princess purchased, along with a long black dildo. She admired her new toys after she set them on the table. "For when I am alone and need to get myself off," she explained with a smile.

Shareese nodded and then pulled out her two purchases: a set of nipple clamps and some Ben Wa balls. "For my alone time," she said. "But you are welcome to borrow either anytime you want," she added and winked.

Amy had been working with a realtor for a few weeks, trying to find a place of her own, and she was meeting her for a showing in ten minutes. "The unit is in the building a few back that way," she said, pointing out the kitchen window.

"I hope you like it," Shareese said. "We could be neighbors!"

It took less than two minutes for Amy to walk to Unit 12-A. The townhome was definitely a place that she could see herself living in and it was within her price range. It was the mirror image of Shareese's townhome, but it was an end unit so there were more windows.

"Let's make an offer," Amy said to her realtor. "I really like it."

Sandy Gray was a cute older lady in her mid-fifty's and she knew her shit. She had been referred by Shareese and she was a true professional. "I'll draw up an offer and send it in," she said, cheerfully.

Amy thanked her and walked back to Shareese's townhome. They had over an hour before the talent manager was due.

"I liked it. Made an offer," Amy announced as she entered.

"Nice," Shareese said.

"We'll see," she replied and smiled.

The two women went into the living room and were on the couch watching some TV and chatting when Amy mentioned that she was feeling horny. "Not sure why, but I kind of wanna masturbate."

"Right?" Shareese said.

There was not enough time for anything intricate, so Amy suggested that she try on her new restraints. "I wanna make sure they fit," she joked.

"Can I watch?"

"Absolutely. You can help, too, if you want."

Shareese's face lit up and they went upstairs to the bedroom.

Amy slipped out of her summer dress, kicked off her espadrilles and got completely naked before she hopped onto the enormous bed with her newly purchased shackles and cuffs. Shareese also got undressed as she watched the sexy Asian place the shackles on her bare ankles and crank them down. When she lifted her feet up and wiggled her toes, the Ebony woman's tits hardened and her pussy sprang to life.

"You playing it up to your audience?" She asked as Amy finished cuffing her hands together.

"Not intentionally," she lied. "I just wanted to see how my new jewelry looked."

"Yeah, right," Shareese said and dove onto the bed, her head landing inches from the chained feet.

Amy leaned back against the headboard and began to slowly finger herself. Without asking, Shareese began to kiss her shackled feet and moved on to sucking her toes after she slid two fingers into her own wet pussy.

Amy's arousal from getting her feet worshipped by the gorgeous dominatrix was not so much a physical thing, although it felt good, but more of a mental turn on. Watching the Dom perform the task gave her a feeling of power and superiority that sped her incipient orgasm along.

Shareese was a little bit pissed that this woman's feet had such a hold on her: she simply could not resist them. She grabbed the chain of the shackles and gave it a tug, a weak attempt at asserting any dominance.

They were both cumming within five minutes of laying down and then they collapsed in the bed, exhausted.

"Wanna punish me tonight," Amy asked after several minutes of silence.

"For what?" Shareese asked.

"I am sure you will come up with something."

Shareese leaned up onto her elbow. "Tell you what," she said and started stroking the tops of Amy's feet, "we can play a game tonight, cards or checkers or something, and the winner gets to choose who gets punished. Deal?"

Amy nodded and put the soles of her feet on Amy's cheeks. "Deal."

A Diva Named Sweetness

The two women showered together and got dressed. Amy put her same outfit back on, while Shareese dressed up a bit in toned down Mistress attire. She was wearing a short black dress and black leather boots and she made sure to show just enough cleavage.

The doorbell rang at exactly four o'clock and when Shareese opened the front door, her jaw nearly dropped. Standing on the porch was Zack and next to him was one of the hottest pop stars on the planet. "Please, come in," the Dom insisted.

When Amy saw who had just stepped into the townhouse, she too was astounded and could only awkwardly gaze at the beautiful woman. It was a surreal moment for her, having just watched the multiple Grammy winner star in a movie a few nights before.

"Shareese, Amy," Zack Green said, "this is my client, Sweetness."

Neither of the women had ever heard anyone refer to the superstar as "Sweetness", but they moved in in tandem to shake her hand.

It might have simply been a joke of some sort, or perhaps a way to salvage some crumbs of anonymity. Either way, from that point forward Shareese and Amy would be referring to the diva as Sweetness.

"I will leave you all alone, if that is okay Ms. Sweetness," the manager said.

"Yes, that will be fine, Zack," Sweetness confirmed.

Now the tall dominatrix was really confused. Once the manager had left, Shareese closed and locked the door and suggested that they go into the living room.

Sweetness took a seat on the recliner and Amy plopped down on the couch. Shareese remained standing and asked the diva if she might want something to drink. "A bottle of water or a soda?"

"Sure, I'll have a water, thank you," Sweetness said.

Shareese returned with three bottles of water and handed one to Amy and the diva and then sat down next to her partner."So let's get down to business," the Dom broke the silence. "What is it that we might be able to do for you?"

Sweetness took a long drink from the water bottle and turned her head towards the couch. "I want the experience of being dominated," she answered, point blank. "I hear that your are the best around and I never settle for anything but the best."

"I see," Shareese replied, still a bit confused at the circumstances surrounding the meeting. "We can certainly discuss some options regarding your request, Sweetness."

The diva explained that she was doing two shows in town on the next two nights and that it would have to be done that night. "Last minute, I realize, but I will make it worth your while if you can make it happen."

Amy sat silently, enjoying the Dom in her element. This was the first time that she had witnessed any interaction between her and a client that did not involve whips and chains.

"Well, we do have someone scheduled for tonight, but I suppose I could bump him," Shareese said. "That is, of course, if we can come to an agreement on the terms for a session tonight."

Amy knew that they had nobody on the books that night and suppressed a smile.

"Everything meaning your compensation?" the diva asked with a sarcastic smile that both women had seen her use in several of her movies. She took another swig of water and waited for a reply.

Shareese was not one bit rattled and took a pull from her water before explaining to the diva that money was not the only factor. "We have to make sure that what you want is what we can give you," she said. "Also, this is a unique situation given your popularity and status. I wouldn't want you to get into something that is over your head."

The diva smiled and recrossed her ridiculously toned legs. "I like the way you do business," she said. "Let me tell you what I am after."

She started off by admitting that she had some kinks that involved bondage and discipline and that it was becoming a challenge to satisfy them. She was no stranger to pain, but since she was currently on tour she had to be careful and did not want to get too hurt or sore and not be able to perform at her highest level. "But pain," she paused to look at Amy and Shareese individually, "pain is what gets me off."

Shareese told the diva that she had several ways to deliver mark free pain, if that is what she wanted. "I take it you won't be showing your nipples on stage," she said.

"Oh, you devil, you," the diva said. "Now you're speaking my language."

Sweetness then went on to explain that she had a very specific outline of how she wanted her fantasy to begin. "Then you all can run with it from there," she said. "I've also added a few things in here that I would like to experience, if possible." She then handed a folded piece of paper to Shareese.

Shareese gave the outline a cursory glance and then looked up at the diva. "Sweetness, if you don't mind me asking, how did you find out about me?"

"One of my attorney friends told me about you," she answered and took a drink. "Said you were the best in town."

Shareese nodded and went back to reading the outline. "Says you want us to come to your hotel tonight?"

"That's right. I have two connecting suites. We will need them both, as you can see."

Amy felt like a fly on the wall, and wondered if she would even be needed that night. Her doubts were quelled when the diva inquired about a police outfit for her. "I want the little one to arrest me," she said, pointing a long and fancy fingernail at her.

"This is pretty specific," Shareese said. She had finished reading the outline. "We can make it work," she confirmed and stood up.

The diva and Amy took that as their queue that the meeting was over and also rose to their feet. They shook hands and Sweetness walked out to her waiting limousine.

"Look at that bottom line," Shareese said to Amy after she shut the door and handed her the diva's outline.

"Damn," Amy said. "Three K!"

"I bet she tips on top of it, too, if we bring it."

Amy perused the outline and was intrigued with the specific demands of the diva. "I will do all of this stuff to her in one suite, and then turn her over to you?" she said. "This is gonna be interesting."

"Yep," Shareese agreed. "We got to go back to the porn shop and pick up a policewoman's costume for you."

"Looks like it."

"I hate to waste money on that cheesy shit; I can get you a good one from my guy, but it wouldn't get here until tomorrow."

"Welp. Doesn't look like we have much of a choice," Amy said, and handed the outline back to Shareese. "We have to find some prison togs, too, huh?"

"Yes. I know of a place where we can pick up some medical scrubs. Those will have to do."

The Diva Gets "Arrested"

Amy was in charge of the details regarding the financial aspects of the session, as well as the details of Sweetness's special requests. She talked to the diva that afternoon on the phone and shored up the time and the place of the session, and confirmed the agreed to price. She ended the call by telling her about the code words that were to be used: "yellow, if things were getting too intense and she wanted them to back off a bit and "Red", if she wanted everything to stop immediately.

The two Doms arrived at the upscale hotel at eight o'clock and picked up the room key for a suite on the top floor. They were dressed in normal clothes with their costumes packed in travel bags. Shareese unlocked and opened the door to the room. "Woo-eee," She said and whistled. She set down her bag and said, "I could get used to this."

"Not bad at all," Amy agreed, walking around the suite as if it were a museum.

There was a large living room with a wet bar, several couches and recliners and a big screen television. The master bedroom was off to the right, through a set of double doors. The bed was as big as the one in Shareese's townhome and the bathroom had a Jacuzzi and a large walk in shower that was encased in glass.

"So you up for this, good cop?" Shareese asked Amy.

"I think so," she said confidently. "I just got to get in the zone."

"Well if the zone you get into is anything like the one you found before you put me through the ringer, I think you will be fine."

The police outfit fit Princess Amy just fine, but Shareese did not care for it at all. "Damn that shit looks cheap," was her assessment.

A thick black belt circled the Asian's tiny waist, splitting a short navy blue dress that had a badge sewn to the left side of it. She was showing plenty of cleavage and the black thigh-high boots made her four inches taller. Black gloves and a policeman's cap rounded out the costume.

Amy took a pair of handcuffs and tucked them into her belt. Then she grabbed the shackles and stuffed them in a duffel bag. "It's showtime!" She announced.

"Break a leg," Shareese said, still getting into her getup for the evening.

Princess Amy made sure that the coast was clear before she scooted the short distance down the hall to the adjoining suite.

Sweetness answered the door almost immediately and told the Princess to step inside. "May I help you, officer?" She asked after shutting the door.

Amy was about to find out if she had retained her high school speech and drama skills. "Do you go by the street name of "Sweetness", ma'am?" She asked sharply.

"I do," the diva said.

Despite her casual outfit, the pop star still looked amazing to Amy. She was dressed in a designer sweatsuit with a pair of high top sneakers that were the same brand.

Princess Amy informed the diva that during a get together in her room the prior evening, several minors had been served alcohol and one of the young men had been pinched for a DUI. "He sang like a bird and mentioned you by name as the one who got him drunk."

Sweetness was both amused and impressed with the story that Amy had concocted, and her acting was solid. "You can't prove anything," the diva snapped. "There were several parties going on in this hotel last night."

"They have a Polaroid of you and the young man doing a shot. He is wearing the same outfit in the photo as the one he was picked up in."

"Pfft. That's not proof, honey," the diva said and put her hands on her hips. She was loving the back and forth and her heart began to beat a little faster.

"Look, Sweetness," Amy said nicely, "I am a huge fan of yours, and I don't think what you did is a big deal, but I gotta do my job."

Sweetness rolled her eyes, really getting into the fantasy, and threatened to call her lawyer. "He will set you straight."

"That very well may be," Amy said and grabbed the handcuffs that were tucked into her belt. "But for now, I am afraid that I have to detain you. Turn around and place your hands behind your back, please."

The diva huffed and puffed for a second and then complied with the Princess's request. "Damn, girl!" She shrieked when the cuffs went on. "Why they gotta be so tight?"

"Standard procedure, ma'am," Amy said and double locked them. "Up against the wall, please," she told her and aggressively grabbed the diva by the elbow and forced her to within inches of the wall next to the door.

Sweetness rattled her wrists around in her cuffs for a second before Amy began to search her. It was far from the first time she had been handcuffed, but this scenario was feeling real and she was enjoying it. "Hey, take it easy," she said when the Princess got a little rough with her crotch.

"Just doing my job, ma'am," Amy said, succinctly.

The diva's nipples were next to get assaulted as Amy reached up her shirt from behind and played with her piercings. The diva's breathing became heavier and she struggled to express her distain. "Not...not so rough," she eked out.

By this point, Amy was also getting turned on and she took a second to rub her pussy under her dress. "Eyes forward," she reminded her prisoner. "I am afraid that I am gonna have to do a more thorough search."

"What? Why?" Sweetness asked, excited about the proposal.

"I might have found some suspicious residue on your breasts," she explained and unhooked the woman's wrists. "Hands on the wall, please. Head forward."

The diva complied and then felt her shoes and socks being removed. Her sweatpants and jacket were next, followed by her designer tee shirt.

Sweetness was leaned up against the wall in nothing but her fancy lingerie. Amy was completely enamored with the woman's beauty but she regained her focus. "Please kneel down with your hands behind your back and your ankles crossed," she asked nicely.

The diva was now feeling submissive and dropped to her knees without a fight. The cuffs went back on and then she heard the ratcheting of the shackles as Amy clamped them down on her bare, slender ankles. "Is this necessary?" She asked. She was doing her damndest to appear upset with the process.

VFast
VFast
54 Followers