Asian Amy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweetness had been cumming since the ass fucking had started and the orgasm continued. Amy joined her when the tip of the diva's tongue found her clit and violated it with aggressive licks.

When all three of the women were thoroughly exhausted, Shareese pulled out and Sweetness fell onto her side. At this point, Shareese declared that the prisoner had served her sentence. "You may untie her," she told Amy and went into the Master bedroom.

The Princess rolled the diva onto her back putting her in the position of a stuffed holiday turkey. "Did you enjoy yourself?" She asked while she tugged at the tight knots.

"Very much," she answered. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling.

"It looked like it."

"How about you?"

"You have a magical tongue, Sweetness," Amy said and then got up to get the scissors.

The Princess carefully cut the ropes away from the diva's wrists and ankles and then removed her collar.

"Thank you, Princess. I wanna keep these," she said, and lightly jingled the weights on her nipples.

"Consider them a parting gift."

"More like an -until we meet again- souvenir."

Amy perused her lips and nodded. "That will work, too."

Shareese returned to the room donning one of the hotel's lush robes and nothing else, and saw Amy lightly stroking the pop star's hair. She asked her if she was satisfied with the evening's events. "You are one tough cookie," she noted.

The diva told her that she had a great time and that she was looking forward to another session. She went on to say that her current schedule was pretty hectic, and it might be a while. "Hopefully sooner rather than later," she added, shaking her head.

"We will definitely keep in touch."

"Oh," Sweetness said and stood up. "I'll go get your money."

Amy and Shareese watched the naked woman sashay next door and she returned with an envelope of cash that she handed to the Mistress. "There is a little more in there for the effort," she said and winked.

"Thank you very much," Shareese said and shoved it into her robe's front pocket.

"You are welcome to stay the night in this suite," the diva offered. "Order anything you want from room service."

The two women thanked her, and then Amy stood up.

"And this may be out of line, but I would love to have the Princess join me in my suite tonight," Sweetness said.

Amy looked at Shareese as if she needed approval and the Mistress shrugged her shoulders. "Looks like I got the room to myself."

"I just want to cuddle with this adorable little one," Sweetness said and put her arm around the Asian's shoulder.

"Sounds fun," Amy said and they waved goodbye to the Dom.

Jealousy was not quite the correct term for what Shareese was feeling when she watched her Princess walk out. She pondered some more while laying flat on the couch and decided that sadness was what she was feeling. She had gotten rather attached to Amy the past month and she hoped that is was lust rather than love that she felt.

She tried to remind herself that what they were doing was all about business, and not to let her feelings get in the way of that: it was what she had preached to Amy from day one.

It was going to be a long, lonely night for Mistress Shareese and she was disgusted with herself: for the first time in her life, she was feeling like a love sick puppy.

To Be Continued...