Asian Amy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just following regulations, ma'am," was all that the Princess offered. "Back up on your feet," Amy ordered and helped her up by her elbow.

The nipple massage that Amy began to perform was making Sweetness weak in the knees and the Princess had to grab her around the waist to prevent her from toppling. "Easy, Sweetness," she said. "This will be over in a jiffy."

The diva had no reply and then she felt her ankles being gently kicked apart. Once the chain of her shackles was taunt, she felt fingers enter her damp pussy after her panties had been pulled aside. "Oh, fuck," was her breathy reaction and she leaned her forehead up against the wall.

Princess Amy caressed her cunt with long strokes, making the pop star wetter and wetter. The thumping of her clitoris was too much to take and she was forced to succumb to her first orgasm of the evening.

Amy removed her wet fingers, wiped them off on her bare thigh, and then told the diva that she was clean. "Didn't find anything in there," she said. "Back on your knees, ma'am.

The Princess reapplied the cuffs and shackles and then walked towards the telephone that was next to one of the recliners. "I have to make a call to my supervisor," she said.

The diva was humiliated as she knelt and tried to recover from her orgasm. "Do I have to cross my ankles?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

Amy picked up the phone and dialed the suite next door. Shareese answered on the second ring and Amy asked -loud and clear so that Sweetness could hear her- what she wanted her to do about the woman she had detained in the suite. "You want me to cut her loose, or what?"

Shareese began to ask yes or no questions that were specific to what might have happened in the suite next door. When she appeared to be done with her inquiries, Amy said: "Yes, I can hold."

This intentional stall tactic was designed to make the prisoner uneasy as she knelt there half naked. Amy took the time to watch the diva squirming around in her chains and when she looked exasperated enough, the Princess told her that she could get off of her knees and go sit in the corner. "Feet on the wall with your knees touching your breasts, please," she demanded. "This might take a while."

The diva was glad to get off of her knees and she shuffled into the corner and assumed the new position that, to Amy, looked only slightly less comfortable than her previous one. After about seven more minutes, Shareese told Amy to put her on speaker. "Bring the bitch in," the Mistress said loudly.

Sweetness's head snapped towards the phone and she looked genuinely worried now, and Amy could not hide her delight. "Want me to let her get dressed?" she asked the Mistress.

"No fucking way," Shareese barked. "Bring the bitch to me in her underwear and chains. We are just gonna strip her anyway."

"Will do, Mistress," Amy said and hung up the phone. "Looks like you will be serving some time for your little mistake last night," she told the diva.

"Fuck me," she said and her heart started pounding with excitement.

Amy helped her to her feet, grabbed her by the elbow and led her to the adjoining door.

The Diva Gets Dominated

When Shareese opened the door, Amy remembered how intimidating and beautiful the Mistress looked when she was in full dominatrix mode. She wore a black corset and thigh-high boots with a five-inch heel; black gloves that covered her elbows; and a black mask that covered her face from her nose up. "Bring the prisoner in," she said, coldly. She looked the pop star up and down and took special note of her recent pedicure; French tips definitely fueled her foot fetish. "Get her on her knees right here," she demanded, tapping the ground with a riding crop that was looped around her wrist.

"Yes, Mistress," Amy said, and guided the diva into the suite and gently pulled down on her shoulders until she was kneeling.

"Sweetness, you have been accused of serving liquor to a minor," she said and then lifted the prisoner's chin with the leather of the crop's tip. "How do you plead to the charges?"

The session was going even better than she hoped it would and the diva was ready to submit. "Guilty," she said. "I deserve to be punished."

A medium smack to each of the rings dangling from her pierced nipples was delivered with the riding crop and the diva gasped. "You will end all of your statements with Yes Mistress, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," she replied, still wincing in pain.

"Princess Amy," the dominatrix said as she circled the prisoner, "take the bitch to the shower and clean her up."

"Yes Mistress," Amy said.

"Unchain her, strip her, and then rebind her hands with this," she instructed, handing Amy a thick cable tie. "This one looks like a runner and we can't take any chances. Once the dirty bitch is clean, bring her to me in prison togs so that she can serve her punishment."

Shareese was done with the diva for the moment and walked over to the couch while Princess Amy led the prisoner into the master bedroom.

Sweetness's hands were free only long enough for Amy to remove her fancy bra and then they were once again pinned behind her back with the zip ties. The Princess removed the shackles before stripping her of her lace underwear and then she marched her into the walk-in shower. "Nose and toes on the wall, please," Amy told her. "I will join you momentarily."

Amy took her time removing her clothes and boots and then stepped into the shower with the pop star. This particular step was something that Sweetness had been very specific about in her outline: she wished to be forced to take a shower after her arrest. The fact that she was about to be washed by another naked woman was a nice surprise.

The Princess turned on the cold water and then told the diva to get under the waterfall showerhead. She let her shiver under the icy downpour for a solid minute before she turned it to hot and then joined her. "Your nipples are even harder than they were back in your suite," Amy observed as she lightly massaged them.

Sweetness was done trying to put up any resistance and resided to letting the sexy Asian woman do whatever she wanted to her. "That feels really good," she said.

"Just to let you know, you had better learn not to speak unless spoken to," Amy warned her. She had lathered up her dainty hands and was now washing the diva's fake tits. "I don't really mind, but the Mistress will freak out if you break that rule."

"Thanks for the warning."

Next it was time to wash out the pop star's pussy, but not before Amy got a quick taste. The Princess squatted down and teased the poor woman with some sensual kissing and a rim job.

Sweetness was on the verge of cumming again when Amy stood up. "Not yet," she said and then began to soap up the woman's crotch.

When Amy could sense that her prisoner was about to cum, she would move her hands to her ass and give that a good soaping. The frustrating shower continued for fifteen more minutes when Amy finally turned off the water.

The Princess dried the helpless woman off with a robust hotel towel and then told her to get back on her knees at the foot of the bed. With her hands still bound tightly behind her back, she once again assumed the kneeling position. Amy dried herself off and then put on a fluffy hotel robe that was hanging in one of the closets. She put her uniform, boots and all of the other items she had brought with her to the arrest into the duffle bag and grabbed a thick leather collar.

"The Mistress will be requiring you to wear this," Amy said, and buckled it around the diva's neck. It was another one of the pop star's requests.

This brought on more arousal and heavy breathing from the kneeling woman who asked to have it tightened. "Just a little bit, please," she said.

Amy tightened the collar another notch and then clipped off the zip ties that bound the diva's wrists. She tossed a set of blue scrubs on her lap and said: "Put them on, please."

Sweetness quickly got into the tight-fitting scrubs that actually made her look somewhat like a prisoner. The flimsy pants were tight around her curvy thighs and bubble butt and they ended at her rock-hard calves.

Amy handcuffed her hands behind her back and attached a short leash to a ring on her collar. Then, she pulled down on her shoulders until she was kneeling again.

"It's time to go. You will be walking there on your knees," she told her and gave the leash a modest tug in the direction of the living room.

"You get the bitch cleaned up?" Shareese asked Amy, looking down at the sub. She was waiting for them on the other side of the door.

"I did, Mistress," she answered and handed her the leash.

Shareese pulled Sweetness through the doorway and tugged her to the middle of the room. The prisoner awkwardly shuffled behind her on her knees. "Remove her cuffs," she said.

Amy used a key that was in her breast pocket to unlock the handcuffs. The divas hands had been bound behind her back for nearly an hour and her shoulders were tight. The zip ties had caused red rings to form around her wrists that she was trying to rub out while she knelt before her Mistress.

"Are you enjoying yourself, slut?" Shareese asked.

"It's been a good experience so far, Mistress."

"As you are well aware, you have been sentenced to punishment for the illegal distribution of alcohol to a minor. You will serve the majority of your sentence completely naked and you will not speak unless you are addressed by Princess Amy or me. Are we clear?"

The diva nodded submissively.

"Words, cunt. Use your words," the Mistress said and cracked her back with the riding crop.

"Ahh!," she cried. "Yes, Mistress."

"Take those clothes off and get back on your knees."

Amy watched the show and wondered where it might be going. The outline Sweetness had provided listed a number of things that she might want to experience, but there was no way that they could get to them all in one night. An even better question was what her role would be in one or more of the fantasies that required two doms.

Sweetness now naked and on her knees again, breathing hard from either exhaustion or excitement. Shareese assumed it was both by the looks of her swollen pussy, so she sent Amy to get her some water from the refrigerator behind the wet bar. She told the prisoner that she could get off of her knees while she drank.

The diva thanked the Mistress and sat back on her ass while she guzzled down the entire bottle.

Shareese stood over Sweetness and her eyes were drawn to her sexy feet that rested flat in front of her. Nowhere in the outline had the diva mentioned anything about foot play or foot worship, which now made the Mistress upset: what she wouldn't give to suck those toes. "Break's over," Shareese barked. "On your feet, prisoner."

"Yes, Mistress," she said and eased her way up.

Onto each nipple ring, Shareese attached a three-ounce, lead fishing weight in the shape of a pyramid. The Mistress gave each one a gentle tug after she applied them.

Sweetness winced in pain, but said nothing and closed her eyes.

"Time to taste the whip," Shareese announced, and told Amy to prepare the prisoner. "String her up."

Amy led the beautiful woman to the adjoining door and then threw two straps over the top of it and shut it again. "Kneel, please," she told the slave, "hands up."

The Princess pulled down on the straps until they were tightly wedged between the door and doorframe, and then attached each one separately to the diva's wrists. Then, she took out the slack by pulling the loose ends through buckles. The result was a kneeling prisoner with her arms stretched above her head.

Shareese could not resist the two pink, wrinkles soles extending behind the pop star. She took a length of white, nylon rope and bound her ankles together, making sure to cop a good feel in the process.

"You have been sentenced to ten lashes for your crime, Sweetness," the Mistress announced, welding a two-tail whip. "You will count out your lashes, understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

This particular weapon of pain had very soft tips and it barely left any marks on the victim's body. The Dom reached back and let the first lash fly, striking the prisoner in the middle of her back, just above a trap-stamp tattoo.

"One!" The diva called out and arched her back.

Amy watched carefully to see if welts from the whip's tails were developing, but none were detected. Two faint red lines slowly began to surface, much to the delight of the prisoner's captors.

The Mistress scattered three more lashes on the slave's back and then gave the soles of her bound feet a smack.

"Fuck! Five!" The diva cried out. The new location had taken her by surprise.

Another lash to her feet was followed by two more to her round ass. This is when the diva addressed her Dom and requested a favor, asking her if she might deliver the last two with a little more power. "I realize the error of my ways and I need a reminder not to repeat them, Mistress."

Shareese had already been swinging the whip at full strength and she told the prisoner as much. "I can give you the last two with a more serious tool," she said.

"Yes please, Mistress."

Shareese shot a look of concern at Amy who was thoroughly enjoying the show. When the Princess shrugged her shoulders, the Dom swapped the whip out with the Dragon-Tail bullwhip.

"Are you ready for some real pain, bitch?" She asked, standing behind the diva and ready to swing.

"I am, Mistress."

Without delay, the heavy whip whistled through the air and landed with an evil sounding smack.

The pain between the shoulder blades of Sweetness was like nothing she had ever felt before. Her toned arms strained against her restraints as she cried out in pain. Four quick breaths were taken before she was able to speak again. "Nine, Mistress."

Now her back had a welt on it. It split a series of light pink lines that crisscrossed her beautiful back, right down the middle.

Amy quickly scooted over to the suffering woman and began to stroke her hair and rub the growing Dragon Tail welt. "Are you okay, Sweetie?" She asked.

"Yes, Princess, thank you,"' she answered, enjoying the Asian's loving touch. "But I have one more coming."

Amy stepped back and Shareese recocked her arm for the final lash. She noticed that tears had begun to well in the eyes of the punished diva and she felt sorry for her; she knew how much that fucking whip hurt.

The final lash came in sideways and the thick leather caught the kneeling woman across her ass. Her feet rose up off the carpet and she pointed her toes. "Ahh, Fuck!... Ten, Mistress."

"Tend to this fucking bitch, Princess," Shareese told Amy, highly turned on by the effects of her corporal punishment.

Princess Amy was at the ready with a wash cloth that had been soaking in ice water in a silver bucket. She quickly stepped in to cool the burning welts on the diva's backside.

Sweetness's back and ass were on fire, and her pussy was soaking wet and swollen. The cold washcloth was a godsend and Amy's gentle touch was both comforting and a little erotic. When the princess put an ice cube up her cunt and began to stroke her, she immediately ejaculated all over the carpet.

"Feel good, Sweetness?" Amy asked and kissed her neck.

"You have no idea," she answered and turned her head to initiate a kiss.

Shareese watched it all unfold with great interest and a splash of jealousy. Sure, it was just business, but watching her Princess make out with one of the world's biggest icons was a bit too much. "Untie the prisoner," she said once she had seen enough.

Amy released Sweetness's arms from the straps and was about to move on to her feet when the Mistress told her to leave them tied. "Yes, Mistress,"'she said and stood up. "Where do you want the prisoner?"

The Dom pointed to the carpet in the middle of the room, "right there is fine."

The collar and leash were still attached to Sweetness and the Princess gave it a gentle tug once the prisoner had shuffled around on her knees to get pointed in the right direction. Then, Amy spotted her while she sank to all fours so that she could drag herself to the Mistress.

Shareese held in her hand two more lengths of rope and instructed the diva to put her hands out. She lashed her wrists together and then told her to put her fingers in her pussy. "Now kiss the ground," she ordered.

Sweetness extended her middle fingers as best she could and then parted her swollen mound with them.

Amy got behind the diva and straddled her, placing one had on her shoulder while tightening the grip on the leash with the other. Then, she tilted her forward and began to carefully lower the woman down, balancing the pressure between her neck and her shoulder.

When Sweetness's body was at a forty-five degree angle, the Princess let her hang there until her face reddened and she began to struggle to breathe.

Shareese watched with amusement and was once again proud of her protégé who had taken the reigns on another item on Sweetness's wish list.

Amy lowered the prisoner all the way to the ground and they watched her struggle through a coughing fit, her head turned sideways and her cheek uncomfortably mashed into the carpet.

"Mmm...More..." the diva eked out.

Amy glanced at the Dom who shrugged and gave her the thumbs up. "Pull the lousy cunt back up."

The Princess once again had her by the neck and shoulders and pulled her back up so that she was perpendicular to the floor. Then she tilted her forward again, just far enough to choke off most of her oxygen.

Sweetness did what she could to get her fingers far enough into her pussy while she struggled for air. Amy carefully kept the correct tension on the woman's neck, while her and the Mistress watched another gushing orgasm cascade from the diva's pussy.

More coughing and gasping ensued once Sweetness was lowered to the floor. Shareese pulled her hands underneath her crotch and back between her legs and then tied her wrists to her ankles. There was zero wiggle room left to be had.

"Have you had enough, bitch, or do you want to taste the Princess's pussy?"

The crumpled up prisoner struggled to look up at the Mistress but eventually told her she wanted a taste. "Thank you, Mistress.

Amy was behind the bar getting another bottle of water for Sweetness but had heard what was going to happen next. She was definitely on board with the plan.

Sweetness was gulping down the water as Amy held the bottle to the helpless woman's lips when the Mistress returned with a strap-on harness attached to her pelvis. The diva's eyes became saucers upon sight of the huge dildo.

"Time to get your asshole stretched out, bitch," Shareese said and knelt down behind the diva.

Amy got on her butt and skooched her pussy towards the bound woman and pulled her robe open. Then she grabbed the leash and pulled up on it slightly.

Shareese had removed her gloves and was now lubing up the diva's tight asshole with KY jelly. Sweetness had gasped upon first entry, but quickly relaxed as the Mistress's long fingers started to massage her anus.

When the thick dildo entered the diva's asshole, it was a painful shock. She tensed up against her ropes and let out a cry.

"Take it like the whore you are, Sweetness," the Mistress said.

After a few long strokes, the pain subsided and was replaced with extreme pleasure.

Princess Amy allowed the woman some time to settle into her ass fucking and kept minimal pressure on her neck with the leash. She took particular interest in the weights attached to her tits that tugged at her nipples with each thrust. It looked painfully delicious and she wanted to try it herself.

About a minute into the thrashing, Amy pushed Sweetness's head into her crotch and the diva immediately got to work. Her magical pierced tongue danced in and out, up and down and round and round. The metal stud greatly intensified things and Amy closed her eyes, tilted her head back and began to moan softly while trying to lightly choke the prisoner.