Asian couple vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," the waitress said, "I've never tried an Asian cock before. The pink head looks sexy in contrast to the dark shaft. It definitely looks smaller than the ones I've fucked before, but it would be interesting to try. I especially liked the big load you had the other day, I wonder what it would feel like inside me."

Brandon was confused, did she just say she wanted to fuck him inside a restaurant bathroom? This slim white waitress with well rounded breasts and curvy tight ass was willing to get a piece of his small Asian cock?

Brandon stumbled on a response and became passive.

"I can tell you're not very experienced. It's like you need a girl around to control you and tell you what to do. So pathetic. Go sit on the toilet and beg for my pussy, boy."

He sat down on the cold toilet cover with his erect dick sticking straight up. The waitress moved in front of him and turned around and slowly dropped her panties from under her loose leather skirt. The skirt covered her bottom so Brandon tried to move in to feel her curvy ass.

"Hands off, no touching boy. You haven't earned it yet."

Brandon backed off. He couldn't see her ass or pussy, but as she wiggled her curvy ass over his dick, it made him even more aroused.

She grabbed his cock and rubbed his precum around her soft pussy lips. He could feel that she was getting wet as well. She teased him for a few minutes, teasing his penis head with her pussy and clit. He did not feel any hair around her taint area, just his pre-cum rubbing along her pussy lips. Not long after, she slowly lowered herself on him.

She was about an inch deep before Brandon yelled back, "Wait, we need a condom!"

"Well I don't have one. Don't you want to feel my warm pussy?"

Brandon hesitated and said, "But I've never had unprotected sex before."

"Well here's your lucky day, you get to fuck me bareback before getting locked up, not a hard choice is it?"

Brandon conceded, he never thought his first time having raw sex would be with some random waitress in a public bathroom before being locked in a chastity device.

Sensing his reluctance, she lowered her entire pussy on his Asian cock. His cock was on the small and thin side, and her pussy was already wet and had no trouble fitting all of it in. She started to grind on his cock, trying to make it hit her right spots.

For Brandon, the sensation was unreal. It was the first time his cock had touched the inside of a pussy; the warmth and wetness without a condom were a whole new level. Her moist insides slowly enveloped his inexperienced cock. Though he could not see much with her skirt covering, he could feel and hear her pussy sliding up and down his cock. The feeling was different, her pussy felt a lot more loose and stretched than other Asian girls he has fucked before with a condom.

Once comfortably with his cock inside of her, she continued to bounce up and down. It wasn't long before the waitress found her groove and was able to get his small cock to stimulate her g-spot while rubbing her clit. Her legs quivered as she buckled and came quickly. She continued to grind on his cock enjoying the sensation it gave her.

Brandon was also close, the raw sex he was experiencing for the first time was putting him close to the edge. He could feel his cock rubbing deep in her wetness. Her sumptuous ass was bouncing on his groin. Within minutes, Brandon was close to cumming, he grabbed her waist hoping to get her off.

"Hey, no touching!" she yelled back.

"Are you on the pill? I can't cum inside you just like that."

"You're cumming already? So fast. You like my pussy don't you? If you're going to cum, you cum inside me, give me that big load."

"Ugh, I can't hold it any more, you need to get off! I need to cum!"

She didn't answer and girated even faster, pushing him to the point of no return.

"Uggh, ahhh!! I'm cumming!" he screamed.

Brandon's legs tensed up and he flexed his groin. He tried to thrust his cock deeper in her velvety warm insides of her pussy as he shot a stream of cum up her vagina. His cock pulsated a few more times shooting some more cum before he stopped to catch his breath.

Brandon quivered and breathed heavily and was completely drained. He has never had a girl completely dominate his sex like that before. The intensity of the waitress controlling her rhythm and massaging her bare pussy on his cock was something he had never experienced. It dawned to him that his sperm was now deep inside her vagina, he politely asked, "Um, you're on the pill right? I've never came inside a girl before without a condom."

The waitress remained on his cock and sat silently for a moment before responding, "Who knows, I guess you'll find out in a few months, maybe there will be a baby waiting for you."

She turned her head around to smile back and saw Brandon's mortified face.

"Let's clean you up," she said as she got off him. His cock was covered in cum and her pussy juices and was already softening.

She got down on her knees and put his flaccid cock in her mouth and licked it clean. She felt his cumload inside of her starting to drip out of her pussy. She caught the load with her hands and told Brandon to open his mouth. Brandon opened up and she shoved her creamy hands in his mouth, making him swallow his own load.

"Get used to it boy," she said, "you'll be craving pussy and cum once you're all locked up. You might even crave cock too."

Brandon didn't object, he was turned on by this dominating waitress forcing him to eat his own cum. He was becoming more submissive each minute. How he wished Lillian would be doing this to him.

Sensing the opportunity that his cock was still soft, the waitress pulled out the cock cage. She was quick with her hands, and in a few seconds, she managed to lock his tiny soft cock in the plastic chastity cage.

"Look how fast your dick shrunk," she said, "there we go, all locked up. Glad I got to fuck you before locking you up. It's not a bad cock, but could be a bit thicker and bigger. But now your Asian dick looks extra tiny in that cage. I've locked up a few guys before and this is probably the smallest cage I've seen. It's good though--locked athletic submissive guys are hard to come by. Your girl is lucky to control a handsome obedient guy like you and you should treat her well. You're a locked sub now, but I can see you have what it takes to be a full sex slave."

Brandon was starting to get hard again in his new cage from all her dominant teasing. He stood up and looked in the mirror, admiring his well-defined naked body with a tiny cage over his cock. The cage was black with perforated gaps to allow urinating and cleaning. It was lightweight and felt comfortable to wear. He thought to himself, what just happened and was he going to pull through with this for an entire month. It was humiliating.

The waitress took out her phone and snapped a few pictures of him and his cock cage and sent them to Cassie to confirm that Brandon was all locked up.

"Oh, I could feel your big load of cum still leaking out of my pussy. I would make you lick my pussy and clean your own mess but I don't have time," she said as she grabbed his briefs from the floor and used it to wipe off the remaining cum and vaginal lube from her dripping pussy. "I can't be leaking cum while I work my evening shift."

After wiping off with his briefs, she went up to him and shoved it in his mouth and said, "Here's a little taste for your ride home. I'm sure you'll be fine without your undies. Good luck with everything and thanks for the afternoon sex. You're gonna enjoy being a sub. Hit me up when you get back, I'd love to dominate you some more."

She unlocked the door and walked out. Seconds later, a middle aged woman opened the bathroom door and saw Brandon naked with his cock locked and his cum-soaked briefs in his mouth. The customer belted out a shriek before closing the door.

Brandon freaked out and quickly got dressed and left. Little did he know that his journey into being a locked sub had just started and he would be naked and used a lot more often than he thought.

Next: Chapter 2

12