Asian couple vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Shy Asian girl gets to control and play with locked boy.
7.9k words
4.78
22.8k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a completely new series using recycled characters but in a completely different universe. This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. The story contains masturbation, oral sex, femdom, humiliation, non-consent, and chastity. This chapter is a slow burn story with a lot of dialogue and teasing and focuses on the sexual tension between the two friends and their sexual discovery for each other. This is a multi-part series focused on shy but sex-craved Asian friends going on a holiday. This chapter doesn't require previous reading, background below.

Previously, Lillian, a shy Asian girl, is going on a month-long vacation and is accompanied by her Asian male friend Brandon. To protect Lillian and make her feel comfortable, Brandon was forced to put on a chastity cage before the trip--effectively making Lillian in control of him the entire trip. Brandon is 5'8 athletic, smooth and fit and Lillian is 5'4 slim with small perky breasts and firm ass.

Brandon has been locked in chastity for a week now. His trip with Lillian was tomorrow and he still has yet to pack. In fact, he hasn't even talked to her since they last met when he agreed to go on the trip with her and to be locked up. The only person he spoke to was her older bossy roommate, Cassie. Cassie was the one who suggested to lock Brandon up to make Lillian comfortable from any unwarranted sexual urges.

Brandon and Cassie had a video call shortly after being locked. On the video call, Cassie made Brandon strip down to show her his locked cock. She made sure it fit well and that he was not experiencing any pain. Overall, Brandon said he felt fine, only pain he had was from his nocturnal erections, which was normal.

Cassie made fun of him on the call and commented on how much smaller his Asian cock looked in the cage. Cassie also told him that she could tell he was submissive and that he should have no problems following orders. It was humiliating for Brandon but he did enjoy domination from women and accepted the fact that his cock was under their control.

Cassie was grateful that Brandon would subject himself to this and to accommodate Lillian. Lillian has always been a shy conservative girl; she was not sexually experienced and was hesitant about traveling with another single male. The chastity cage was a compromise that prevented Brandon from masturbating or doing anything sexual and gave Lillian the comfort to feel safe. Moreover, since she would be in control of his cock, Brandon had to obey her all trip.

Lillian finally called Brandon the day before the trip. She still had doubts about the trip and sounded timid.

"Hey Brandon, sorry for getting back to you so late. It took a bit of convincing from Cassie but I feel better with you joining me on this trip. I know you have feelings for me, I respect that, but let's just see how things go. You know, I'm just shy around guys, but I'm sure you're going to take care of me."

"Sure Lillian, I'm gonna do anything you ask, I'll be on my best behavior. I won't do anything without asking first."

"Good, Cassie said I need to make it clear to you that I have the key to your, um, lock. And you should be following my requests. If not, Cassie said I get to keep you locked up."

Brandon had never heard her so assertive before and replied, "Of course Lillian, you're in control of me and I'll do what you say."

Brandon's cock began to strain in his cage as he thought what Lillian might do to him.

"Ok good," said Lillian. She went on to explain what to pack and bring and that she'll pick him up tomorrow at 1pm.

Next day at 1pm, Lillian showed up right on time. Her mom was also in the car. The plan was that Lillian would drive to the airport and her mom would drive the car back home.

Brandon got in the backseat behind Lillian as they made their way to the airport. Her mom in the front passenger seat looked back at Brandon.

"Hi Brandon," her mom said, "I'm glad you can be with Lillian on this trip. But you know my daughter is very precious and I don't want her to get hurt or anything. She told me that you have protection on to keep her safe, is that right?"

Brandon was a bit surprised she told her mom and replied, "Uh yeah, I have something that will prevent me from, um, keeping me behaved."

"Ok good, show me," her mom said sternly looking at Brandon in the back seat.

"Mom!" yelled Lillian, "I already told you, it's something that stops him from you know, thinking about sex. No need to see. We don't ever talk about this at home."

"Honey, I want to see it for myself, I want to be 100% sure that this boy won't do anything to you. I don't trust you traveling with a single guy. All they think about is having sex." Her mom turned around again and asked Brandon to show her.

Brandon was embarrassed and reluctantly pulled his sweatpants and briefs down to reveal his plastic cock cage.

"Oh wow!" her mom said surprised, "that's funny to see. It's so tiny but it's all trapped inside that thing. It does look like he can't do anything with it. You're good honey, just make sure he keeps his tiny thing in his pants the entire trip. I feel more comfortable with him around now."

Brandon felt humiliated with his friend's mom making fun of his locked cock. But he knew his place, he was doing this for Lillian and he wanted her to control him for the entire trip. He pulled his pants up as they approached the airport to start their trip.

***

After a long flight, Brandon and Lillian finally arrived at their destination. They got to the hotel, checked-in, and entered the room. It wasn't until they entered when Lillian finally recalled that she booked this room prior to deciding on going with Brandon.

The room was modern looking with a large king bed and an open concept bathroom with the sink and glass enclosed shower in the room. Only the toilet was hidden away behind some frosted glass. Under normal circumstances, if Lillian was traveling with Cassie, it wouldn't have been a problem for 2 girls. But now it dawned on her she would have to share a bed with a guy, she felt awkward and unsure what to do about it.

"Um I forgot that I booked this room a while ago for Cassie and I," Lillian said, "So I guess we have to figure out the bed and the shower situation."

"Well we can share the bed," said Brandon, secretly thrilled to get to share a bed with his crush.

"You sure? Sharing with a guy..."

"Well remember, I promised I won't do anything to you."

"I guess so, it feels a bit strange to be with another guy. The only other guy I've shared a bed with was my ex, but that was only a few times when I slept over at his place."

"Well we're grown ups, so let's see how it goes tonight."

After settling in and unpacking, the two of them went out to explore the city. They had a fun time sightseeing and eating together and enjoyed each other's company. Lillian was getting used to being taken care of by Brandon and his gentleman manners. She became more comfortable with him around and doing everything she wanted.

By the evening, they returned after a long day. The two of them were tired and needed a shower and to rinse off before bed.

They worked out the logistics. Lillian, ever so modest, made Brandon leave the room so she could shower with some privacy. Brandon had no choice but to comply. Once she was done and dressed in her pajamas, a white tank top and fluffy pink shorts, she told Brandon to return back to the room.

Given that she was already in her pajamas, Brandon couldn't make her leave the room. To respect his privacy, Lillian grabbed her phone and sat on the bed and looked away as Brandon began to undress in the back of the room.

As she heard him turn on the water for the shower, she peered up at the hotel window. Because of the darkness outside, the window provided a clear reflection and she was able to see Brandon's naked silhouette in the shower. She couldn't believe she had a blurry view of her friend naked in the shower and was intrigued by his lean body on the reflective display.

She felt a bit disgusted for being a voyeur but she could just not look away at the reflection thinking how hot it was for a naked guy to be in the same room as her. She got aroused by just the faint reflection of her naked friend in the shower just behind her.

After 10 minutes, she heard the water turn off. She briefly glimpsed up at the reflection again and it looked like Brandon had finished his shower. Then she heard him say something.

"Um Lillian," he said, "Sorry to bother you, but it seems like I forgot to grab a towel from the cabinet, do you mind if you pass me a towel?"

"Uh ok, I'll get it for you," replied Lillian. She got up and continued to look away from the shower. She grabbed a towel and tried to put the towel on the counter next to the shower, while trying to look away.

Unexpectedly, Brandon opened the shower door and yanked the towel out of her hand. She was caught off-guard and she turned towards him. He was still wet, she could see water dripping down his face, his bare well-defined chest and abs. Then she looked down at his groin and caught a brief glimpse of the black plastic chastity cage, tightly holding his cock.

It was a brief second but Lillian just saw her friend full frontal naked and locked. Brandon grabbed the towel to cover himself up. A bit shocked, Lillian quickly turned away and said, "Sorry! I didn't mean to look up!"

She was embarrassed and shuffled back into bed to play on her phone. Brandon was unfazed but didn't say anything. He dried off and put on a pair of trunks and walked to the bed.

Lillian looked up from her phone to see her friend in his undies. She took a long look at his muscular lean body, still feeling prudish and said, "Sorry I saw you after your shower. And why are you still in your underwear?"

"Uh I'm going to sleep? Something wrong?"

"Again, I didn't mean to look at you. Don't you have any pajamas?"

"I forgot to pack them. Usually if I'm at home, I like to sleep naked. So since we're sharing a room, I think undies would work, no? Unless you want to see me naked again," he replied as he lifted the sheets and settled into bed.

"Ok fine, don't need to see you naked again," said Lillian as she looked timidly at his smooth naked torso while settling into bed and turning the master lights off. She laid in bed confused yet started to feel a bit horny. She couldn't believe that she just saw her friend fully naked in the shower and glimpsed at someone in chastity for the first time. And now her hot friend in chastity was sleeping in his underwear just a few inches away from her. She quietly reached down in her shorts and could feel she was getting wet from all that had happened. She knew she was in heat and wanted to experience more and explore what else would make her excited. She let her fantasy run wild until she dozed off for the night.

The next morning, Lillian woke up to a morning glow shining through the window. She shifted towards Brandon and saw him still sleeping. He had his muscular chest, defined abs, and armpit all exposed, she could smell his morning musk. The masculine scent was intoxicating, making her horny again.

Lillian continued to examine her half naked sleeping friend. With the sun basking on the bed and around his torso, she slowly lifted the duvet around his waist. He was still in his pair of gray trunks but something was protruding up. Brandon was having a morning erection in his chastity cage. Lillian could see the outline of the cage trying to stretch out of its confines. She could also see a wet spot around the tip, likely due to leaking pre-cum. She had to find a way to see him fully naked again, she thought to herself.

It has been a while since she was this close to a guy. All she could think about was that she wanted to masturbate. She slowly reached down under her panties to feel her wet opening and started to rub her clit. She wanted to touch his naked body and longed for his sensual touch as well. She continued to rub herself, faster as her fingers got wet from her vaginal lube. She was getting close to her orgasm. Her mouth was dry and began to pant. She would be cumming in just a few more minutes.

Then suddenly, she heard Brandon stir and murmur. Too late, Brandon was waking up already.

She looked at him and his eyes opened. She quickly pulled her hand out of her panties, still wet from playing with herself.

"You ok?" he asked, "I heard you breathing very heavily next to me. And you're sleeping very close to me."

"Yeah, I'm um, everything's fine. I was just uh. You have a wet spot on your undies," she replied, trying to change the topic.

"Oops, sorry I get hard and leaky in the mornings sometimes," he tried to pull the sheets up to cover himself but Lillian held it back.

"Really? That's something guys do? Leaking what?"

"Um, leaking pre-cum. Remember, I haven't cum in over a week!"

"Interesting, so you must be horny then."

"Well yeah, that was the whole point. The cage I'm wearing makes me horny and makes me obedient to you."

"Right, so are you enjoying it? Do you like doing things for me and having to do things for me?"

"I mean, I want to make you happy on this trip. So as long as you're satisfied, I'll do whatever you want me to do. You're in control anyways."

"Hmm, it's cute that you'll do anything to satisfy me. You look sexy this morning, maybe you can show me more later tonight," she said as she waved her hand on his smooth chest down to his abs and then lightly brushed his trunks over the west spot of his protruding cage.

Her touch gave Brandon a sudden erotic jolt. It was the first time she said he was sexy and the first time he felt her hands over his bare body. It made him want her more. He was straining in his cage.

She got out of the bed and told him to get ready as they had a long day ahead to explore the city. Brandon faced away as Lillian got dressed. She was wearing a revealing one-piece white dress with slim straps and an exposed back. Brandon was in awe of how sexy she looked, he could see the contours of her nipples under the dress and the white material showed the outline of her black panties underneath. The dress was cut short above her knees, showing your silky smooth legs.

The two went out and did some sightseeing. They became a bit flirtatious and admired each other. They were starting to build chemistry in their companionship. At times, Lillian would grab Brandon's arm and he would put his arm around her shoulder or waist. They laughed and dined and had a good time.

They got to know each other better. Lillian opened up about her dating life and past relationship. She told Brandon how her ex-boyfriend was an Asian guy similar to him. They liked each other but didn't really find a passionate spark she was hoping for. She explained how they broke up because all her ex wanted was very perfunctory sex and she was still hesitant about how it would work out.

She went on to talk about her conservative upbringing. How her parents taught her that she had to be careful of guys. She never talked about sex at home, all she was told was that sex was not a good thing, only naughty girls do it all the time. Although she abided by that, deep down she knew that it just made her even more inexperienced.

Her ideal relationship was to find a stable and caring boyfriend who could also be passionate and wild, an Asian boy, so that there would be some cultural similarities. She said how many white guys liked to hit on her. She thought about dating them but couldn't get over, what she called, the white dominating personality, where she would end up being an obedient submissive Asian girlfriend. She saw many of her Asian friends end up like that after dating white guys.

And the thought of casual sex for her was pretty much out of the question. It was counter to her conservative and shy upbringing--that sexual intercourse should only be reserved for people in a steady and stable relationship. Even though she always wondered if it was really that bad.

Later in the day, the two walked by a sex shop. Lillian, as an innocent Asian girl, has never been inside one and was intrigued. She drew up her courage and made Brandon go inside the store with her.

She was amazed by all the sex toys, things she has never seen before. She touched a dildo for the first time, and saw the many different fetish and kink gear they had. She was overwhelmed and felt uneasy with so many sex products around her.

She had an idea of what she wanted to buy. She made Brandon wait outside while she made her purchase. The store clerk was helpful and gave her some beginner tips on a dom/sub relationship. It was a lot for Lillian to take in, she liked the submissive aspect but questioned if she was really a dominant person. After all, she grew up as a passive Asian girl, but the thought of an even more submissive guy under her control was a big turn on.

At the end of the day, they had a few drinks and flirted some more before going back to the hotel room. Same as the previous night, Lillian made Brandon wait outside the room as she showered, changed into her pajamas, and got ready for bed.

When it was Brandon's turn to shower, Lillian stayed in the room. She discreetly glanced over to watch him undress, wanting to see more of his naked body. Once he was inside the shower, Lillian set her plan in motion.

She quietly walked over to the bathroom and took away all his clothes and towel. The plan tonight was to make him submit to her so she could examine and play with his body.

After Brandon finished his shower, he again called Lillian for a towel. She told him that the towel was on the bed and he had to walk over to get it himself.

A bit confused and embarrassed, Brandon walked out of the shower dripping wet and walked over to the end of the bed. His hands covered his crotch as he walked over. He grabbed the towel and proceeded to walk back to the bathroom area.

Lillian shouted, "Wait, why don't you just dry yourself in front of me."

Brandon complied and dried himself off while strategically covering his groin area. It was strange to have Lillian stare at him the entire time. What was she up to, he thought.

He finished drying himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist.

Lillian politely asked, "Do you want to just sleep naked tonight? You said you slept naked at home."

"Is everything ok? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything. It feels kind of strange being naked in front of you."

"Why, are you shy? Just get in the bed and get rid of the towel."

Brandon climbed into the bed and then removed his towel. He kept his hands around his groin, covering his private regions.

Lillian moved closer to Brandon, practically next to him and touching his bare body. She rubbed her fingers on his chest and down his abs and looked at him intensely and said, "I want to talk about our trip and see how things are going. You know, I've only had one boyfriend before so I'm a bit inexperienced with relationship stuff."

"Totally understandable."

"I know about your crush on me all these years. But I want to make sure it's the right move and that I can be safe around you."

"Well you got me naked and vulnerable now. I've been following everything you say. Plus I'm locked up by you. I would say you have full control over me."

"That's a good point, how do you feel about being totally naked next to me?"

"Now I feel a bit humiliating but as long as you're ok."

"What about showing off your private parts to me?"

"Um not totally sure about it. How about you get naked as well."

"Yeah, keep dreaming. No way I'm doing that for you. I'm intrigued by that cage thing you have on. I've never seen a guy with it. Can I please see?" she asked him timidly.