Asian couple vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered and moaned loudly when she finally came. "That's it Brandon, keep licking, don't stop, I'm cumming! Ahh!" The powerful orgasm rocked her, so much more than last night. As her body shook from her orgasm, she began to squirt. The liquid bursted out of her pussy and into Brandon's mouth and covered his neck and chest.

It was surreal to her. Lillian shuddered again before going limp and collapsed on Brandon after her orgasm, trying to catch her breath and composure. Her wet pubic hair covered his face as she breathed heavily next to his smelly and leaky locked cock. She gave his straining cock a soft kiss before passing out. Brandon remained naked and tied up and covered in her female ejaculation.

The two naked bodies laid on top of each other for several minutes in silence. Both of them exhausted, drenched and commingled in their sweat, precum, and pussy juice. Lillian in her blissful state while Brandon, his face sticky and wet and still in a state of horniness, yearned for release--he could feel her breathing next to his balls.

Lillian finally shifted off him to be next to him. She embraced him as their bodies entwined. She petted his soaked bare body again, teasing his nipples, armpit, abs and his straining dick inside its cage. She was beaming in the pleasure she just received, her second orgasm from Brandon. The fact that Brandon was tied and locked during the whole time made her experience so much more enjoyable.

"That was great babe, so sorry I squirted all over you. That was the first time I've had oral before and first time I've squirted like that," she said as she blew soft kisses on his naked body, "I could sit on your face all day."

"Your first time? Your ex never gave you oral before?"

"Nope, he was pretty selfish. He would make me suck him and then he would have sex with me right after. He never really pleasured me like that."

"Well your pussy tasted really good."

"Were you thinking about sticking your little dick inside me as you ate me?" she asked as she stroked his cage containing his throbbing cock.

"I guess, don't you maybe want a real dick inside you instead?"

"You pervert. You see, all you guys think about is fucking me."

"Sorry, didn't mean it like that, you just got me so horny and I just wish my cock was free."

"Haha, you think your dick will satisfy me? By the looks of it now, it's just a tiny useless thing. Plus I enjoy seeing your little dick all locked up. I felt much more comfortable. I didn't have to worry about what you would be doing. No need to worry about you sticking your little dick inside me. I love controlling you this way, I'm so glad you're doing this for me. I hope you enjoyed it as well."

"Of course, anything for you babe," he replied, a bit deflated.

"You're such an obedient boyfriend, I think I'm going to enjoy our time together on this trip. Especially with you staying locked."

Lillian gave Brandon a passionate kiss before getting dressed and untying Brandon. And the two set out for another day of exploration.

Next: Chapter 3