Asian couple vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon was a bit hesitant, his hands still covering up his crotch.

"I really want to see it, can you remove your hands?" she begged again.

He looked at her and slowly removed his hands and revealed the black plastic cage covering up his Asian cock.

Now completely naked again, Lillian finally got to see his cock cage. After her roommate and mom have both inspected it, it was her turn to examine the contraption that was keeping Brandon in check. She was bewildered, she has never seen anything like that on a guy before.

She took a long look at his full naked body. She loved his physical look, well portioned and lean muscles on his smooth body. Everything looked manly and masculine except for the plastic cage trapping his cock.

"Wow, so that's what it looks like, I've never seen anything like that before. I can't believe there's such a thing," she said, "So this is what's supposedly keeping me safe."

Brandon looked on, feeling ever more humiliated by her curiosity.

"Now I see what they mean by locking it up. Can I touch it?"

Brandon nodded.

She reached down to inspect his cock cage and the lock. She slowly touched the plastic cage and cockhead with her two fingers. It was the second cock she has ever touched in her life. But this one was all locked up. She gave it a tug to see what happened but the cage remained in place, trapping his poor cock. There was no way for him to escape or to get hard. She was fascinated by how secured and well-designed this cock cage was and how such a small plastic thing could prevent a man from masturbating and having sex. The control it had over a man.

"Ok are you done? Can I cover up now?" asked Brandon, starting to feel a bit ashamed, as his cock started to get hard from her soft touch.

Lillian didn't answer, she was incredibly turned on by it. She couldn't believe that her friend laid naked next to her while she took her time fidgeting his cock and cage. She wiggled the cock cage and made his ball bounce. She prodded the openings to touch his bare skin.

She was thrilled to see how a boy would subject himself to this type of thing and how it was possible to restrict a guy's cock so that he had no way to use it. It was even more erotic by the fact that it was her hot friend who was locked up and that she had full control of his cock. She played innocent, trying not to be so obvious about her horniness.

"Why? Are you embarrassed about me touching your private parts? Your locked parts?" she asked.

"A little bit, you must think it's such a weird thing to have on."

"It's cute, you're so vulnerable, naked with that cage on."

"Ok, glad you don't think it's too freaky."

"Actually, I think it's a bit funny that you have that plastic thing attached to your dick. It also makes you look weak and pathetic," she replied, "I've never seen this on a guy before, so you basically don't have control of your dick?"

"Right, I can't play with it, can't jerk off or get hard."

"Does it hurt when you have it on?"

"No not really, it's comfortable, just hurts when I try to get an erection at night, then the body knows not to get one."

"Interesting, no erection. So you can't cum with it on?"

"Unfortunately not, I can't get fully hard or get any sensation."

"Oh cool, always trapped in that thing. So cute that a handsome guy like you can't play with himself. I think it's better for a guy, keep your dirty mind off sex. I know you're doing this for me and it does make me feel a bit more safe around you," said Lillian as she continued to rub his cage, poking around the openings, touching his exposed penis head and his foreskin. "The cage is so small, is it because you have a small penis?"

"It's not that small, it gets to around 5.5inches hard."

"I don't know what that means, is that a good size for guys?"

Brandon reached over to grab his phone to show her his dick pic to try to prove that his average sized dick was still worthy.

"That's your penis fully hard?" she said, "Doesn't look that big, similar to my ex-boyfriend. But I like that you have your foreskin pulled back."

"But it's average size for most guys..."

"Well if it's just average sized then it should just be caged, it's hotter that way I think. You can't use it. It makes me feel like I'm in control. I wish all guys were locked in this thing."

"All guys? So my dick isn't good enough for you..."

"It is, but I like it locked up more. Maybe not all guys, maybe hot guys don't have to be locked."

"Hot guys, so I guess I'm also not hot enough for you."

"No no, you're plenty handsome. I've just been fantasizing about different guys. Let me show you," she said and grabbed his phone to search for some other dick pics on the internet.

"This is the kind of dick I want to see, it looks like double the size of yours," she showed him a picture. It was a picture of a small Asian girl standing next to naked muscular white guy with a large 8 inch thick veiny bulbous cut cock and low hanging balls.

"You like that kind of guy? To fuck you?" he asked discouragingly.

"Well no, I just want to see. It looks so big though and circumcised, and look at his balls, they're hanging so low. I mean, I like Asian guys but I'm also curious, you know, to see a white guy naked," she said and started to feel a bit embarrassed for talking about her fantasy.

"So you're now attracted to big white cocks."

"Sure, no, sorta, I don't know!" quipped Lillian as she became bashful about it, "I just want to explore. Let's change topics, what about you? Do you ever fantasize about me? Think about me when you masturbate? Or think of having sex with me? Be truthful with me."

Brandon hesitated.

"Answer me!" she repeated as she squeezed his balls.

"I, uh, well, sometimes, only because you're so sexy..."

"Like what, fantasize about me naked and putting your dick inside me?"

"Well, kissing you, holding you, making love with you."

"I knew it, all you guys are perverts, wanting to get into my pants."

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I was just telling the truth cause I'm attracted to you."

"Well I'm glad you have that cage on buddy so I don't have to worry about that. So when was the last time you had sex? Do you even remember what it's like to be without your cage? Haha."

Brandon thought for a while, not quite sure how to respond but he also wanted to be truthful again. He told her that he last had sex with the random waitress in the restaurant bathroom before he got locked up in his cock cage over a week ago.

"You had sex with her?! In public?" yelled Lillian in disbelief, "I can't believe you would just have sex with some random waitress!"

"Well inside a locked bathroom. I had no choice," Brandon said in his defense, "it was her idea to get me in my cage. She was so dominant and I had no say."

"You're disgusting, did you at least wear a condom?"

"Um no, we didn't have any and she insisted on not using any."

"Oh god, so unsafe. Did you make her cum?"

"Yeah we both came together at the same time."

"OMG, you came inside her? What if she got pregnant? Are you always so careless?"

"Actually it was my first time having sex without a condom, but she wanted everything her way so I had to obey."

"Sounds like you just enjoy being dominated by her," she said deviously while squeezing his cage and balls. "Then I'm glad you have this chastity cage on. I won't allow you to be so careless with your dick. After hearing this, not sure I would even allow you to use it. I think this will define how our relationship will work. I want to control you. I need you to be perpetually horny and constantly crave for me. You agree?"

"So like be your horny submissive servant or something?"

"Hmm yes that sounds fun, but maybe we can try this relationship thing out. A submissive boyfriend sounds better."

"You really mean it? Does it mean you have feelings for me?"

Lillian didn't know how to respond and there was an awkward silence; she was too shy to express her true feelings. Instead of saying something, Lillian moved in and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

The two continued to look at each other, staring in silence until Brandon grabbed the back of her neck and moved in for a deeper kiss. Their mouths opened as their tongues danced around each other. The sudden euphoric feeling of kissing made them move closer. Brandon now wrapped his arms around Lillian, his naked body and her clothed body side by side and grinding against each other.

They kissed and grinded passionately, Lillian continued to grab his hard plastic cage, feeling the erection inside the cage and the pre-cum leaking out. Brandon was reaching under her tank top and shorts, fondling her breasts and grabbing her tight ass.

The two were incredibly horny for each other as they ate each other's mouths pressing their tongues deeper together. He was desperate to get out of the cock cage and she desperately wanted some relief. The touching and tugging continued as he tried to take her clothes off.

"Ok wait," she interrupted, "Some ground rules, I don't think I'm ready to get naked in front of you just yet. I want to take things slowly and decide when I'm ready for sex, I'm not really comfortable with it after my breakup. I'm also not that aroused by your average looking dick. I prefer seeing you naked and locked up for now--I find that hot. So that's what it will be for now, you naked and locked and me clothed. Is that ok?"

"Of course, you just let me know when you're ready. But how can I satisfy your needs, with you know, your clothes on and all that?"

She thought for a moment and replied, "You can use your hands baby," as she grabbed his hand and guided it to rub the crotch area of her shorts. She could feel she had full control over this weak boy and directed him to give her some extra stimulation. She let him rub her crotch for a few minutes before guiding his hand inside her shorts and panties.

Brandon couldn't believe it, his hands are now inside her underwear, touching her bare crotch. He brushed and waved his fingers over her bushy unshaved pubic area until he found a moist spot, it was her pussy. She was wet during the whole kissing session.

With one hand down her pants, he gave Lillian a quick kiss before rubbing his finger on her vagina lips and her clit. Lillian shivered and flexed her hips from the touch of a man on her sensitive cunt. Using her wetness, he massaged her pussy opening until it fully lubricated his finger. He slowly inserted his finger inside her and began massaging her warm slippery insides. Lillian let out a faint sigh of pleasure as his finger slid in and out of her wet warm pussy.

She grabbed his cock cage and stroked it up and down, trying to give Brandon some stimulation. Of course he felt nothing with the cock cage on, but she continued to rub and massage the tip of his cage only to make him leak more pre-cum.

The two were now lying in bed, faces pressed against each other, and hands mutually masturbating each other--more accurately, Lillian was the one receiving the pleasure. Brandon picked up his pace and started to vigorously pulsate two fingers inside of her and rubbing her sensitive clit at the same time.

Lillian was close to her orgasm. She started to rock her pelvis bringing Brandon's fingers deeper in her pussy. She gave Brandon a deep kiss before her climax hit and she cried out a loud scream. "Oh my god! Ohhh, I'm cumming, keep fucking me Brandon! Yes!"

Her body tensed up, her vagina also tightened with her climax. Brandon stopped his motion but left his fingers inside of her as she laid next to him panting and basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. Her first orgasm she has had with a man since her breakup.

"Wow Brandon, thanks. That was good, I haven't had this kind of orgasm in a while," she said as she guided his finger out of her wet pussy and out of her shorts. She saw that his fingers and hand were covered in her white pussy cream.

"Since you didn't have an orgasm," she continued and tested him, "maybe you should have a taste of my orgasm."

Brandon looked at his creamy soaked hand and then looked back at her. He could not refuse her, so he licked his hand and fingers clean. The sweet and damp taste was wonderful.

"You taste great, I wish I could clean you down there as well," he said looking at her shorts.

"Yes, maybe next time, as long as you stay horny and obedient to me. Oh look, my hand is also wet from all the pre-cum you leaked out. Lick my fingers clean as well," she said as she put her fingers in his mouth. Brandon was surprised how much pre-cum he leaked. The taste this time was salty and he continued to leak as she dominated him this way.

The two kissed some more before they got tired. They fell asleep with Brandon naked and locked and spooning Lillian.

The next morning, the sunlight through the curtains ruffled Lillian and woke her up. The two were still spooning and she noticed that Brandon's hand was now cupping her breast. It felt good and intimate, she missed being close with another man. The smell of his morning sweat made her horny again, just like it did the previous morning. She needed relief again.

She pulled the sheets off of Brandon and he slowly stirred awake. He stretched his body and laid naked on the bed. Lillian looked at his naked body again, she could see his morning erection straining and pulling his cage.

She marveled at the chastity device, how such a tiny plastic cage could stop a man's erection and prevent him from cumming. How nice it was that she got pleasured last night while his sexual urges and needs were all bottled up. It provided a good sense of security for a shy, inexperienced and conservative girl like her.

She wiggled his straining locked cock to make sure it was still secured and asked if he was awake. Judging by the erection inside the cage, she asked if he was horny and if he could do her a favor to satisfy her again.

"Sure baby, what do you need me to do this morning?" he asked.

"I want you to make me cum again. Maybe this time with your mouth," she replied timidly.

Brandon was delighted to hear that. After tasting her pussy juices last night, he could finally taste her actual pussy.

She leaned in to give him a seductive wet kiss and tugged his cage. While Brandon reciprocated and rubbed fingers on her crotch. He could feel the wetness seeping through her panties.

"But before we do this," she continued and reached under the bed, "I'll need you to secure you first so that you behave."

She gave him some water to drink before pulling out a pair of leather cuffs and a blindfold. She placed the blindfold over Brandon's eyes and then secured his hands to the bed frame above his head. He was now naked, tied up, blindfolded, and caged.

"I've never done this before," said Lillian, "but the sex store employee gave me the idea of keeping you tied up and blindfolded so that I feel more in control and less intimidated. I hope you're cool with it cause I prefer you not seeing me undressed."

"I've never done this either but as long as you enjoy it," he replied as the submission to her made him even more horny.

She admired how helpless he was now and that she could do anything to him. Despite that he was secured and unable to see, Lillian still felt prudish but slowly took her shorts and panties off. It was the first time in a while that she exposed her naked body to someone. Still she felt shy about it.

She jumped on his chest. Brandon could feel the weight of her bare ass on him. He felt ecstatic just from her soft smooth skin and her pussy hair touching his chest. She looked down and inspected his cock cage a bit more. She remained intrigued by it and how small it made his dick look. Despite the erection that was forming, the plastic cage still held his penis to its 2 inch confines of the cage. She was still amazed by how it stopped his erection and basically disabled his sex. The sight of him struggling to get hard was a huge turn on for her.

She leaned in to see how the cage fit perfectly around his exposed penis head and his foreskin all pulled back. As she got closer, she smelled a strong odor coming from his genitals. It was a musty smell of sweat, urine and pre-cum. It was kind of pungent, like a warm sweaty ripe jockstrap inside a bag, but also that smell aroused her--like an erotic masculine scent of an imprisoned penis that has not been used in a while and baking in its urine and sweat.

She moved in some more and placed her mouth over the cage. She sucked the head of the cock cage. She felt grossed out by it but she craved to taste his cock. Her tongue swirled around the openings around the cage, lightly touching the penis opening of his urethral opening and the foreskin around his frenulum. She tasted his pre-cum for the first time.

Brandon was in disbelief and moaned, "Oh Lillian, what are you doing, what's this feeling."

It felt like his girlfriend was giving him a blowjob of some sort yet, his cock throbbed inside the cage that was inside her warm mouth. He could only fantasize what a real blowjob from her would feel like.

While Lillian enjoyed teasing Brandon, she was not particularly enjoying sucking on the plastic cage, she gave Brandon's smooth heavy balls a few licks before slowly moving her crotch towards his face. It was now her turn to put her moist damp sex over his mouth.

Brandon soon felt her thick pussy hair gliding over his chin and nose. He could smell the odor of her morning pussy, a mix of dampness and overnight dried pussy juice and sweat.

"You smell wonderful," he said, "may I please lick you?"

"Yes lick me you slave," she hollered back.

Brandon started in no time. Unable to see, he had to lick and kiss through a lot of her bushy unshaven pubic hair before he found her outer pussy lips. Once he got to it, he sucked and nibbled on her thin outer labia for a while before licking his way into her pussy. She gasped and jumped up as his mouth made contact with her pussy hole. She had never felt such sensation on her pussy before.

He extended the tip of his tongue to touch her pussy opening. Her pussy was extra sensitive and the sensation was unreal. He licked her sensually from top to bottom, making circles with his tongue, not caring about the hair that got in his way and savoring the taste. He could not believe he was finally eating the pussy of the girl he liked for so long. His cock strained harder in his cage yearning to be inside her.

Lillian arched back and moaned as she received the oral pleasure from her boyfriend. She couldn't believe it, this was actually her first time receiving oral. Her previous boyfriend never gave it to her. This was a totally new experience for her.

She sat back and applied pressure on his mouth to make him eat her entire pussy. After pleasuring her outsides and tasting her sweet wetness, he stuck his tongue inside her delicate vagina opening. Her warm pussy flexed as his tongue went in, he could tell that she was tight. Despite the tightness, she was very wet, making a vast amount of lube that coated his tongue. He could only imagine what it must feel like to penetrate her tight wet velvety pussy with his own cock.

His tongue struck her g-spot, the sensation was different from the fingering last night but still provided her a much needed jolt. He used his tongue to sensually tickle the insides of her pussy.

"Yes baby, keep licking my insides, lick my clit as well baby, it feels sooo good!!" she moaned.

Lillian began to rub herself on his face until she was close to orgasm. She told him to continue to lick her insides as she rubbed her clit. His tongue was now deep inside her sensitive and wet pussy. She gyrated faster on his face, forcing her wet vagina on his tongue. The mix of his kisses and tonguework was pushing her towards the edge. She held on tightly to his cock cage as her thighs began to tighten.