Asian Femdom Meets Bisexual BBC

Story Info
Asian Dominatrix and White husband try Bisexual BBC.
1.3k words
2.68
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Tina Jeannine Nguyen, a six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy, dark-haired Asian Canadian lady living in the City of Orleans, Ontario. The daughter of an Asian immigrant from Vietnam who married a White Canadian lady, Tina inherited the best of both worlds. The lady is quite beautiful, her features a blend of East Asian and European. Tina Jeannine Nguyen considers herself a true Canadian, born and bred in the province of Ontario, Canada. Educated at the University of Ottawa, this smart and savvy lady devours all that life has to offer and lets no one get in her way.

Miss Nguyen works for the Government of Canada in downtown Ottawa, and leads a pretty mundane life on the surface. Just another drone working for the Canadian government sector. There are tens of thousands just like her shuffling around in the various office buildings located in the downtown core. Behind closed doors, however, Miss Nguyen is something else. She is one of the Grand Dames of the Ottawa BDSM world and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Miss Nguyen defies expectations and stereotypes by being a dominatrix, something which surprises many...

Miss Nguyen is married to a French Canadian guy named Geoffrey Lapierre, a stocky, dark-haired little man who used to be in the Canadian Armed Forces. Nowadays, Geoffrey is semi-retired, working only a couple days a week. When Geoffrey isn't working for the Canadian Armed Forces or driving his wife Tina Nguyen crazy, he is exploring his bisexuality. That's right, Geoffrey is a member of a leather club catering to gay men and bisexual men in the City of Ottawa, and his wife Miss Nguyen is okay with it. The couple has wildly different passions and they give each other space to explore...

"You need a good pegging," Miss Nguyen said to her sub, a big and tall Black man named Sylvain Beauregard. Grinning, Miss Nguyen bent Sylvain over and lubricated his ass with Aloe cream before rolling a condom on her shiny strap-on dildo. In the basement of Miss Nguyen's Orleans townhouse, things were heating up. Without further ado, Miss Nguyen grabbed Sylvain's hips and leaned into him. The big Black man groaned as the sexy Asian MILF began poking his booty hole with her strap-on dildo. Interracial pegging is considered cool these things, and these two are really into it...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Sylvain groaned, and the big Black man stroked his cock while getting pegged by the sexy Asian dominatrix. Miss Nguyen and Sylvain have known each other for close to a decade, and they get along wonderfully, in and out of bed. Miss Nguyen fucked Sylvain's ass real good, knowing that he likes a good pounding. Like Miss Nguyen's husband Geoffrey, Sylvain is bisexual and quite discrete about it. Sylvain isn't involved in any groups or clubs, but plays in private with the ladies and gentlemen who appeal to his particular tastes. That's just the way this bisexual Black gentleman gets down...

"Good stuff," Geoffrey said, listening to Miss Nguyen pegging Sylvain from another room. The stocky French Canadian bisexual gentleman stroked his cock, aroused by the sounds of his wife fucking another man with a strap-on dildo. A long time ago, before he met and married Miss Nguyen, Geoffrey used to chase dick all over the City of Ottawa. In those days, Geoffrey hooked up with a lot of Black guys. The good thing about most of these Black guys is that they were bisexual and also looking for discrete fun. After fucking Geoffrey real good, the bisexual Black gentlemen would go back to their wives and families as if nothing had happened. Bisexual men tend to be discrete, while gay guys tend to be loud and obvious. For discrete fun with no strings attached, Geoffrey prefers other bisexual men...

Geoffrey has been fascinated by Sylvain, his wife Miss Nguyen's sub for quite some time. The two bisexual gentlemen know each other but they've never done anything together because Miss Nguyen keeps her worlds separate. Miss Nguyen doesn't deal with the gay men and bisexual men from the leather club which her husband Geoffrey frequents. Miss Nguyen also doesn't want her husband Geoffrey to go after the guys that she enjoys dominating and pegging, like her friend Sylvian here. Separate but equal is the way that Miss Nguyen and her husband Geoffrey do things around here...

Lying on the bed, Geoffrey closed his eyes and fantasized about what it would be like if his wife Miss Nguyen let him play with her sub Sylvain. Grinning, Geoffrey imagined himself grabbing Sylvain's big Black cock and sucking him off while Miss Nguyen continued to fuck Sylvain's ass with her strap-on dildo. A long time ago, Geoffrey discovered that Black dicks were magically delicious and he couldn't get enough of them. Stroking his own cock furiously, Geoffrey continued to suck Sylvain's big Black dick in his little fantasy. Let the good times roll, even if it's just in the land of imagination...

"Suck my dick," Sylvain told Geoffrey in fantasyland, and the stocky bisexual French Canadian man was more than happy to oblige the Black gentleman's wishes. Sylvain groaned as Geoffrey sucked his cock while Miss Nguyen continued to fuck him up the ass with her shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Everyone thinks that Asian women are docile and submissive. Miss Nguyen defies those stereotypes by fucking men of all races with her strap-on dildo. Asian women can be strong and dominant, and it's about time the world acknowledged that fact!

"You love my dildo up your ass," Miss Nguyen told Sylvain as she fucked him, and the big Black man moaned in sheer pleasure. Miss Nguyen grinned and playfully smacked Sylvain's ass while fucking him with her sex toy, knowing that her husband Geoffrey was listening in another room. Geoffrey has often begged Miss Nguyen to let him play with her male subs but she refuses. The closest Geoffrey gets to touch Miss Nguyen's male subs is when he rides the same dildo that Miss Nguyen uses to peg those big strong men like Sylvain. Geoffrey is Miss Nguyen's husband and she utterly dominates him, in and out of bed. Last time, Miss Nguyen shoved her fist up Geoffrey's ass while telling him about her sexual adventures with other men. Good times, for both of them.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum," Sylvain cried out, and Miss Nguyen continued pegging him until he came. The tall, sexy Asian dominatrix smiled as she pulled the dildo out of the big and tall Black man's ass. Meanwhile, in the other room, Geoffrey was in full fantasyland mode. In his fantasy, Geoffrey sucked Sylvain's cock to completion and then the big Black man came all over his face. Afterwards, Geoffrey bent Sylvain over, put on a condom, and fucked him up the ass. Geoffrey made Miss Nguyen watch as he fucked Sylvain's smooth Black ass with his thick French Canadian cock...

"Ride my big White cock," Geoffrey said to Sylvain in fantasyland as he gripped the Black man's hips and fucked him up the ass. Hmm, White dick looks great sliding in and out of a Black male ass. Miss Nguyen watched, fascinated, as Geoffrey rammed his thick pale cock up Sylvain's smooth Black ass. Miss Nguyen got so turned on that she grabbed Sylvain's big Black cock and then took him into her mouth. Sylvain moaned in pleasure as Miss Nguyen sucked his big Black cock while her husband Geoffrey's big White cock filled his Black ass. The Asian female/White male interracial couple showed the bisexual Black man a great time, for real...

Geoffrey snapped out of his little fantasy as he heard Sylvain take a shower before thanking Miss Nguyen and leaving the Orleans townhouse. Sylvain headed back to the town of Barrhaven, Ontario, where he lives with his girlfriend and family. Miss Nguyen summoned her husband Geoffrey to the boudoir and saw that he pleasured himself while she was busy pegging Sylvain. To punish Geoffrey for being naughty, Miss Nguyen dressed the French Canadian bisexual gentleman in women's clothes, and then stuffed her fist up his ass while telling him about her adventures with Sylvain. Miss Nguyen is the lady of the house, and she must be obeyed. Geoffrey is a good bitch and he obeys Miss Nguyen's every command...