Asian Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
More of Nikki's adventures.
2k words
4.07
6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Nikki said to me that she would do anything, I wanted my mind raced to say the least... The following Saturday, I took her shopping for more mini dresses and skirts along with sexy panties Of course, she needed some more high heels that she could actually walk in until she got more practice with them.

I asked her if she would mind getting her tongue pierced, as that does make it much more stimulating when sucking dick. At first, she said there was no way it would hurt too much until I reminded her of what she said! Eventually, she did agree; afterwards, she said it was not so bad but felt a bit awkward in her mouth and would take some getting used to.

There are no sex shops in this part of Asia that I know of, so the other bits and pieces I wanted to buy would have to be via mail order, I figured.

We arrived back at the condo, and she was excited to wear one of her new dresses, so she took a shower, put on her usual make-up consisting of black eyeliner and red lip gloss, then went into the bedroom. She came out not long after wearing a white mini dress that we had bought and a pair of sandals that laced up around the ankle that she wanted. The pink panties she was wearing were quite visible through the white dress, more so than I expected, but I was not complaining, and her hair was tied in a neat ponytail.

How do I look? Nikki asked.

I said you look stunning, babe! time to find out what others think, then could you go to the store and buy me another pack of cigarettes, please? I am almost out.

She said, What go out alone dressed like this?

I said yes, you will be fine; it's still daylight, and besides, I know all the bad guys around here now anyway, so it's not a problem.

About 30 minutes later, she came back and had a huge smile on her face. I asked, so I gather that was not so bad, then, was it?

She said the guards complimented me, and quite a few guys had a second glance, along with one old guy who looks like he lives on the streets and patted me on the ass! He said his name was "Doc," and if I had some spare change, he could have.

Ah, yes, I know him. He is quite a character, as I said, once you get to know him.

This gave me a really dirty thought. The Doc guy is a known small-timer thief but harmless; he is around 70 years old but still quite fit considering. I wondered if she really would do anything and give him a blow job, maybe. The thought of that somehow turned me on.

I said to her, I need to go out to find a signal to make a call to that office again. I will be as quick as possible.She said, Ok, really, I went to the guard room and said to them, "I know you all know of Doc and I, and I guess he is not welcome inside here. However, I will make it worth your while if you allow him in just once later tonight. I will make it worth your while, and if he causes any damage or steals anything, I will cover the cost.".

The guards said we cannot authorise that you will need to speak to the sargent.

I said well, guys. I am quite sure he will agree, and so will you when you hear what I have in mind to make it worth your while! They asked what that was, and I said, Just allow him in later, and I will tell you tomorrow.

I went back to the condo and told Nikki I couldn't get a signal, so work would have to wait. Do you want to go out and have a snack to eat and some drinks? I could do with a drink myself, and it would be a shame to not show you off in your new outfit.

I changed my clothes and had a shave, then we both went out and flagged down a taxi to take us to a nice area with lots of bars and restaurants. Nikki said she was not feeling very hungry, so I said, Well, that is ok; we can order a pizza later. So we found a bar that was not too busy and had quite a few drinks. Nikki had never had any exotic-type cocktails before, so she tried a few of them. I should have warned her that mixing those would make you quite drunk, but I wanted her a bit drunk anyway for my plan.

It was around 10 p.m., and Nikki said she had enough to drink.

I said, OK, let us get a taxi home, but I need to stop at the store to get myself a bottle of Rhum. I knew Doc would be around that store somewhere.

We got out of the taxi and went inside the store. I bought my rhum and a few snacks, and right here is Doc waiting outside. He extended his hand and said,

Hey Andy, I have not seen you in a couple of weeks. I gather this is your lady, then?

Of course it is, Doc. I heard you two have already met, though.

Ah, yes, she is very sexy.

Well, Doc, are you hungry? We were going to order some pizza, and I know you would like to share this rhum with me.

Yes, I would, Andy, but they won't allow me in there!

Oh yes, they will, but you promise me not to steal anything or cause any trouble, ok? Doc agreed. I said to Nikki, Is that ok with you? She said yes; that is fine.

At the guard house, they just nodded and allowed Doc in. Doc was amazed. I said this is probably just a one-off, so don't think they will allow you back without me.

Doc said, Yeah, I get that.

Inside the condo, me and Doc were drinking the rhum, and I ordered some pizza for us all. Doc was telling Nikki some funny stories about his childhood and experiences, and she was enjoying his company.

I said to Doc, Hey, go and have a shower before the pizza arrives. I think it's been a while, yes?

Doc said yes, I could use a shower.

Nikki went and got a pair of my shorts and underpants for him to wear; there was no point in him putting those back on. Nikki said yes.

Doc was watching Nikki as she got up and went to the bedroom, and he said she was very sexy. I said thank you Doc. Would you like to fuck her? He almost choked on his drink!

Are you serious?

Yes, I am. Ah, here she is. Nikki handed him the shorts and underpants, and off he went into the shower. I said to Nikki, See, I told you he was a character once you knew him. She said yes; he is quite funny.

Doc emerged from the shower and sat down, saying he felt like a new man. I said, Well, don't look at me! We laughed, but Nikki did not quite get the joke.

Well, Nikki Doc smells a lot better now, would you agree?

Nikki said yes; he does, for sure.

Ok, then Nikki, take your dress off, please! She laughed, and I said no, I am serious. Remember you said "anything?" She looked at me, and then at Doc, she unzipped and stepped out of her dress, only leaving wearing her sandals and pink panties, I said, Doc, would you like to touch her?

Hell yes, I would! Is it okay, Nikki?

Yes, Doc, it is.

Nikki walked over to him, and he stood up and touched her bear boobs, then caressed her tight ass, saying she was incredible.

I said Nikki pull his shorts down let us see just how much he likes you. She did so, and Doc was fully erect, about 5 inches. I did not need to ask Nikki; she just started to stroke his hard dick, got on her knees eventually, and took his whole dick in her mouth. I thought Doc was going to have a stroke; his eyes seemed to almost roll back.

There was a knock at the door. It was the pizza guy. I had forgotten about him, so I opened the door, and he was trying to see what was going on inside the apartment. Haha, I paid him, and off he went. Nikki was too busy, and Doc did not care. I placed the pizza on the kitchen bench and went back to have another drink.

I was about to tell Nikki to take her panties off, but she already had done so and then turned around and sat on Doc's dick and really worked it; she was actually enjoying this as much as he was.

Doc did not last much longer and said he was going to cum Nikki stood up,

No, not yet, Doc. I want you to fuck me in my ass, so please do not cum!

Doc said, OK, give me another drink to take my mind off it.

I said, Hey, we have pizza now! The look from both of them I got was as if to say, "Do you think we are interested in pizza, you clown?".

A couple more drinks later, Doc had lost the erection. Nikki was not impressed, to say the least. She went into the bedroom and came back out wearing the stripper-type 6-inch heels the guards had bought her, along with the white stockings.

She said, Doc, if you are not going to fuck me in the ass, then I know plenty of people that will!!!

Doc looked at what she was wearing, and he was starting to get hard again. She bent down and pulled his dick a little bit, telling him it needed to be much harder than that. I went and got the lube and told Doc to rub some of this on your dick and then into her ass.

Doc did what he was told, and Nikki took over and lubed up his dick; thankfully, it was now very hard again.

Nikki said, Come on, Doc, let's go on the walkway and do this! She opened the door and stepped outside. He followed. She walked to the front railings overlooking the rest of the complex and bent over. Doc slid his dick inside her tight ass, and she pushed back on it and said, Doc, now you can cum inside me.

I am not sure if the timing was a coincidence or not, but it was right on time when one of the guards did their rounds. I saw one of them walk up the stairs and stop dead in his tracks just watching Doc fuck Nikki in the ass. He was stroking his dick through his uniform pants. I had to laugh, thinking I hope you don't stain them!

Doc finished what Nikki had asked of him and rewarded him with a very sloppy blow job to clean up, and then they both went back inside. Nikki took a shower, and me and Doc finished the drink and pizza while Nikki slept.

Doc crashed out on the couch, and the next morning he thanked me. Of course, Nikki was still sleeping when he left.

I walked with him out of the complex and said, "Okay, mate, goodbye for now. One of the guards pulled me to the side and asked, So what is this sort of "deal" you spoke of that I am hearing about?

Ah, well, I need to clarify it with your Sargent first, but it does involve Nikki; he grinned and said I like the sound of that already.