Asian Girlfriend

Story Info
New Asian girlfriend turns out to be very interesting.
2.4k words
3.54
13.3k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working for an American company and used to get sent to several countries around the world to oversee their performance and "investigate," so to speak.

I had been sent to the Philippines a few times by this company.

Me and my wife had separated, and I just needed to get away and start again, so the company tasked me and another guy (an American; I am British, by the way) to set up another office (call centres were the business).

We rented a very nice condo with a swimming pool, all paid for by the company, of course, and after that, we set to work.

Now that I was freshly separated, I was gagging to experience an Asian woman! never had one of those before! So it was a new concept to me.

I dated around 5 women, and they all fell short, so, to speak one way or another, there was this one waitress in a Persian restaurant that me and my business associate used to eat at.

I liked her; her name is Nikki. Her English was far from perfect, but we could communicate ok, so I gave her my cell number and simply said text if you want to anytime...

That evening I got a text from her, which was very boring. She just said, "Have you eaten yet? I am going to take a shower now and going to bed very tired." So yeah, Nikki was "boring.".

I met another woman, but that did not last very long (now that is an interesting story to come).

So my workmate said, Hey, just text Nikki; she's a good woman.

So I bit the bullet and did, and we arranged to meet at one of the bars around the corner from where she worked at the restaurant.

She showed up wearing a sheer ivory-coloured dress and around 4in heels, not too much make-up, just enough eyeliner and lip gloss to look very pretty.

We ordered drinks and a few snacks and just enjoyed the music with a little conversation, but the bond with us was there and starting to grow.

The waiting staff changed shifts, and our new waitress turned out to be a friend of Nikki's. She introduced me, of course, and there was some small talk between them, I learned that they had both come to Manilla together looking for employment, and Nicki had initially worked at this same bar with her.

Now, what I did not know was that the menu consisted of drinks, food, and also any of the waiting staff that you wanted! for an additional charge, of course, including Nikki's friend.

Me and Nikki met up a few times a week for a night out or date; however, in the meantime, I went to see her "friend" and paid for her time, not for sex but just for information! As it turned out, Nikki did not like the random array of customers wishing to pay for sex and decided to apply for a job at the Persian restaurant instead, for which she was accepted, but on the condition that she would be willing to have sex with the owner and his three friends at least once a week!

That explained the dirty looks I was getting from three Arab types when I gave Nikki my cell number! I thanked her friend and promised that I would not betray her trust, which I did not. I never said a word to Nikki, but this put things into a new perspective. Of course, I was not concerned about it; I liked Nikki.

We went on a few more dates together, and she made up some excuse about having to move out of where she was renting, so I said, Well, move in with me into the condo; no sooner said than done! LOL.

I was mostly doing accounting on my laptop on an evening in the condo and having a drink. Nikki would have a few shots and be quite drunk after that.

One night Nikki was sitting on the sofa only wearing one of my shirts after a few drinks and watching TV, One of the security guards that used to patrol around the complax was looking through the window as I had neglected to close the curtains correctly, and he had a perfect view of her shaved pussy. With her leg lifted up, he saw me, and the cheeky bugger smiled and gave me the thumbs up.

On the spur of the moment, I nodded at him and went into the bedroom and brought out her new heels that I bought for her 4ins, not sluttly as such, just classy, and I told her to put them on.

She said, Oh, I thought you were busy?

I said I was but just put these on, please, so she did, and she still did not notice the security guard watching the whole time (or did she?).

She stood up and gave me a kiss. I said, Oh, wait a moment, and I went into the bedroom and handed her a pair of lacey pants and asked her to put them on also which she did.

After that, I played with her pussy a little bit and lifted my shirt off of her, exposing her quite big boobs. I glanced at the security guard, still peeping through the curtain outside and now grinning like a labaotomized chimpanzee.

I said to Nikki, Let's go on the walkway, and I opened the door and led her out, only wearing those sexy pants and her heels.

Of course the security guard is still there. I said to him, Is this what you want? Nikki turned around and was a bit shocked at his presence there.

The security guard already had his very hard-erect dick out. I said to Nikki, I know you are a whore, so give the guy what he wants, babe.

She tried to resist a bit, but by that time the guard was right behind her. I said maybe you should handcuff her and take her to the guard office.

He smiled and said, Yes, sir, I will. She is causing quite a disturbance here......

So off they went. She looked back at me with a look of confusion.

I went back to working on my laptop and sipping whisky. Around 2 hours later, I was almost about to go to bed when there was a knock on the door.

I said, Who is this? and Nikki said it's me.

I opened the door, and there she was wearing a very short pink mini dress, white stockings, and her 4in heels had been replaced with, I think, almost 6in stripper-type heels. She only just managed to walk through the door and say to me, "I'm sorry."

I did not tell you the whole truth from the start.

I said I see the security guards have taken care of you anyway.

She said. Yes, that is what you wanted, yes?

I said well, not initially, but since the opportunity arose, I thought, why not?

She said okay, so can I go to sleep now?

I said, Of course you can... She went into the bedroom and crashed out on the bed, still wearing the same clothes that they had dressed her in.

In the morning, I went out to go to the store and passed the guard house.

The guys said, "Good morning, Sir, where is Nikki?"

I said she was sleepy, maybe a bit too much to drink last night, hahaha, and they laughed also.

I asked them, Where did they get the dress from, etc.?

They said over the road and down a bit is a whore house. We all put our money together and bought that outfit, and we gave her a few shots of whisky.

After I went back and she had woken up, I asked her more about the Persian restaurant job, and she confessed to me that the owner and his three friends would book her into a hotel room once a week and take turns having sex with her all day.

I asked, so you like that?

She said they do all have very big dicks and pay me well for having sex with them, but they like me to be naked, only wearing red lipgloss, and then added, Yes, I do like it.

I asked, so does that mean we may not be together anymore due to this job?

She said yes, we can if it is ok with you?

I just shrugged my shoulders slightly and went back to work on my laptop.

The following afternoon, I said to her, Let's go out for dinner tonight. Would you like that?

She said yes, I will take a shower and get ready then...

After what seemed like hours, she came out of the bedroom wearing a very short floral print mini dress and white fishnet stockings with a pair of new high heels. Her makeup was amazing, too, with just enough black eyeliner and a pretty shade of red lipgloss. She looked stunning! I said, Wow, when did you buy this?

She said I asked for a day off work last week so I could go shopping to buy something sexy I knew you would like.

I said, Ah, so the boss was ok with that then?

She said yes, but she had to work this Sunday to cover for the member of staff who took her place that day.

She then said, OK, give me a moment. I need to get my handbag. As she turned around, I could see her ass cheeks and no pants line through her thin dress.

I said to her, Nikki, are you wearing any pants?

She simply lifted her dress, showed me her bear ass, and gave me a smile!

On the way out, we went past the guard office, and they said, Good evening, Sir and Miss Nikki, you are looking very sexy tonight.

Nikki just blushed and said thank you.

After our meal and going to a few bars, Nikki was a little bit drunk, so we got a taxi back to the condo complex, and at the guard office on the way in, there was a change of guards on a different shift. This time, their sergeant was on duty, and he said good evening. There is a slight change in protocol. We now need to search every guest that enters the complex. Is that ok?

I said, Of course I understand.

He said, Miss Nikki, could you step inside, please? So she did, and the sergeant patted her down, then ran his hand up under her dress, and I am sure he placed his fingers inside her pussy as she flinched slightly. The other two guards there were grinning while watching.

The sergeant said, Ok, sir and Miss Nikki, everything is ok. Enjoy the rest of your evening, and with that, we headed to my condo.

Nikki said to me on the way that the sergeant had quite a big dick for a Filipino.

I said, Ah, really?

She said yes, he was there the other night.

I said, So you want to have sex with him again then?

She said no, not tonight. I would like to have you inside me, and she gave me a kiss.

We went inside the condo and made love for an hour or so, and we both fell asleep, I got woken up with an alert on my cell phone saying there was a problem with one of the servers at an office that the company I worked for owned, so I had to get up and remotely access it, then find out what was wrong, after a while I had to call another department to go out and do a manual reset after my repairs however this call had to be made on a different network, and the only place I could get signal for that was over the other side of the walkway. Once I was there, the sergeant was on patrol and asked if everything was ok, so I explained and exchanged a little small talk.

He then said, Is Nikki asleep? as she seemed a little bit drunk,

I said yeah, she is fine and fast asleep, I know you are on duty, but would you like to come for a drink?

He said, Well, I shouldn't, but what the heck (not the exact words used, of course, but the same as)

We went inside. I poured him a drink, and he could see Nikki lying on the bed asleep through the open bedroom door, only wearing her fishnet stockings and her heels, and of course he was looking.

I told him I needed to try and make this call again. Could you just keep a watch on Nikki for me?

He said, Of course I will; there are a few more shots left in the bottle yet, and laughed.

I went outside again and came back after about 30 minutes to find Nikki sitting on the end of the bed sucking his dick, and I heard her say to him, "Fuck me again."

He said to her only if you ask me properly!

Nikki then said, "Please, sergeant, will you fuck me? I want to feel your hard dick inside me again, please."

He said that sounded better, and he pushed her down on the bed and said to her, What are you, Nikki? She said, "I am a whore sergeant; please fuck me."

I had my hand inside my shorts pulling my very hard dick and cum almost instantly, watching him fuck Nikki like an animal and hearing her say to him, "Yes, sergeant, harder please." It did not take him long either; he was almost cumming, and Nikki said, "Please, sergeant, cum in my mouth." With that, he pulled out, and Nikki took his dick in her mouth. Nikki swallowed all of his cum and kept on milking his balls until every last drop was milked out. It was amazing to watch!

I crept back outside and came back five minutes later, and the sergeant said yes, Nikki is okay. She woke up and asked for a drink of water. He then said, Well, I need to get back to work.

I said OK, thanks for looking after her. I went to bed and laid down beside her, and she kissed me deeply. I could taste the remains of his cum in her mouth.

She said to me, I saw you watching us. Did you cum in your shorts? and she felt and laughed, Oh you, yes, you did. Hahaha, so you like me being a whore then?

I said yes, I do, Nikki. She smiled and gave me a kiss. She snuggled in closer and held me dick and balls in her hand, and she was asleep again very quickly.