Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Asian girlfriend humiliates asian boyfriend in bed.
1.4k words
4.36
24.7k
39

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story focuses around a few major fetishes: cuckold/cheating, raceplay, wmaf and small penis humiliation. All characters are fictional and over 18.

This is part 2 of a larger story.

====

I get home from the club and hide in bed, pretending to be asleep. Soon after, Anna opens the door and comes stumbling in.

She enters the washroom and starts to shower. Is she just taking her regular shower? Is she trying to wash off the scent of sex? Should I join her in the shower? I toss and turn wondering what to do and decides on waiting for her to come back.

A short while later, Anna climbs into bed and wraps herself around me. She seems to be in heat, and her lips found mine in the dark. After some heavy kissing, Anna's hand finds my hard penis. Stroking it, she slid down my body, kissing every part of it on her way down.

"Turn on the light baby", Anna says, "I want to see it clearly."

As I do, I see Anna's hand grasped around my penis, covering it completely.

Stroking up and down without much slack quickly became difficult, so Anna switched to holding the head with 3 fingers, going up and down.

She starts to really stare at it.. then seems to measure it with her finger. My penis turns out to be about as long as her middle finger.

Anna's gaze then moves up.. to where that white guy's cock might have been.

She says, "Give me one moment baby.." And runs out. In a few seconds, she comes back with a ruler.

"I wanna reallllly get to know your little guy tonight baby", Anna says with a wicked smile. I grow harder as I hear her call my penis "little" directly for the first time ever.

Anna places the ruler by my penis. My fully erect penis stands at just under 9cm, or 3.5 inches. Of course I have measured myself before, giving it some extra length.. but Anna shows me the reality.

"Oh my godddd baby.. it's like 8cm long. That's soooo ehm... perfect. haha" Anna blurts out.

Her gaze then travels up.. to where 10 inches is. I can see her licking her lips, obviously thinking about that huge cock she just took.

"..holy shit that's like 25cm long... like 3 times the size of.." I hear her mutter under her breath.

"What's that?" I ask.

"No sorry nothing baby! I was just calculating, 8cm is like 3 inches long, right?"

"Yep it's pretty small haha." I laugh at myself.

"No baby, it's not small, it's perfect."

"It's ok baby, you can be honest, I don't mind!"

"Ah.. well, it is a little small haha. But it's cute! I like it a lot!" Anna says as she plants a kiss on my penis.

"And I don't think it's considered small for an asian dick haha." Anna sticks her tongue out at me.

I felt even more blood rushing towards my small penis.

"How big do you think an asian cock is usually?" I ask.

"Ehm... I think 5 inches? White is 6, Black 7." Anna answers without hesitation.

"Ahh.. I guess you are small for an asian guy too haha. You are like half the size of an average white cock."

I've never really heard her say the word cock before.. and now hearing her say white cock..

"How big was the biggest cock you had?" I ask.

"Ohhh my god it was soooooo b.. ehm, it was like average, baby. It was my ex, and he was like.. 5? maybe 4 inches long." I could see Anna thinking back to the big cock she just had less than an hour ago.

"Don't worry baby.. I love your cute.. little.. 3 inch.. asian.. dick." Anna says between every lick of my penis.

"It's so tiny baby." Anna smiles and swallows my little penis whole. She moves it around her mouth, her tongue twirling around the shaft and head. The head doesn't even reach the back of her throat as I move it inside her mouth.

"I can deepthroat you all dayyyy." Anna says before going back to sucking on my penis. "Well, maybe not deep haha. It's not really reaching my throat either."

After some more sucking, Anna stands up and pushes me down. "It's so short baby.. and thin.. I need it inside my pussy." She says with a smirk.

"Yes... Let me find a condom." I say.

"Forget the condom.. I want to feel your tiny cock raw inside me baby.." Anna whispers.

She straddles me and slides my small cock easily inside her.

"Hmmm are you inside yet baby?" Anna says with a wink.

I don't know what to say. My tiny cock shakes inside her.

"I'm just kidding haha! I can feel your little cock inside. It just feels small. Like when I play with myself using one finger."

Anna starts grinding back and forth, my little cock slides inside her.

"Ahhh I love your little cock baby. I love the feeling of it inside me. I love it when you slide it in and out of my pussy.. "

"And I love you so much baby." Anna says as she kissed me deeply.

"I love you too baby." I reciprocates the kiss.

"But as much as I love your little cock.. it's just SO small baby. It feels good, but it could never make me CUM!"

"Doesn't matter how hard you tried, your little cock just.. isn't BIG enough baby. It's not satisfying enough. It's TOO SMALL!!"

Anna speeds up as she rants, and so do I. She looks more and more flustered and excited, pinning my arms against the bed.

"WHY babyyy whyyy is your cock so smallll" Anna is hovering over me now, having full control of my body and my cock, leading me whichever way as she moves.

"I don't know.. Be.. because of my genes?" I answers, hoping to lead Anna in a certain way.

"YES! Because of your asian genes! That's why you have a smalllll tiny asian cock baby."

"Well.. I don't think we are ALL small.." I protests.

"The asian average is smaller than the other races. They are known to be small and you are definitely WAYY smaller than the average asian guys. So yours has to be extra small."

Anna bents down and sucks on my ears, heightening my stimulation. I move with her body, thrusting my hips up and down.

Suddenly, my cock slips out of her pussy as we are both moving.

Anna pouts, "SEEE.. Your little asian cock just popped out because of how short it is. I'll bet you that can't happen with a big cock haha."

"Now lie back and let me do the fucking baby. Your little cock is too short and thin to fuck my pussy. It can only get fucked by me." Anna starts moving furiously, grinding her hips up and down my small cock.

She is absolutely dominating me as she speaks. "Fuuuck baby you are sooo small. Your little asian cock is sooo short and thin hmmmmm. Come on baby, make me feel your cock! Go DEEPER pleaseeee deeper baby."

"I can't, baby.. I'm going as deep as I can" I gasp.

"Ahhh damnit baby.. you and your 3 inch asian dick. Damnit your dick is sooo unsatisfying baby.."

Anna is speeding up, she looks like she's going to climax.

"Fuck baby.. fuck fuck fuck.. your tiny, short, thin, little, asian cock.. is.. not enough for me.. ahhhh..." Anna's body starts to convulse. "I.. I need.. a BIG, LONG, THICK, WHITE COCK to FUCKING FILL my pussy!!"

As she says that, her pussy tightens and she starts cumming. This causes me to cum as well, shooting my sperm deep inside her. Reaching places my cock could never reach.

Anna collapses on me, catching her breath. "Woww baby.. that was the first time I came with your cock.. it felt sooo good!"

She then starts panicking. "Oh My Godddd baby I don't know what I said.. I'm sorry I didn't mean any of it.. I'm just drunk and it seemed like you liked it.. You know I would never do that, right? You are not mad, are you?"

"It's all good baby.. I enjoyed you being in charge haha. And if you enjoyed it too.. we can do it again next time." I let the words leave my mouth, even though I didn't want to. But maybe my heart did want it.