All Comments on 'Asian Innocent'

by Ms Black

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
MMmmm, Ms Black!

"They fucked me like they were pounding steak"...

That says it all.

Every teenage girls fantasy cum true.

-K

p.s.

You're going to catch some shit for this one, just send 'em to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
buulshit

this is the biggest bullshit I have ever read, sounds to me you are a man hater, if that is the case, then why don't you go into carpet munching full time or better yet, try it with animals, particularly with dogs to start of with and then gratually into bigger ones, my comments I can assure are more errotic then that B.S. Story that you wrote.

Ms BlackMs Blackabout 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for that anonymous from ceylon. I'll get down to Carpet Right straight away and see if they have anything that looks tasty. I don't think I'll get an animal just yet (they might do something unmentionable on the new carpet!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
svnjsdvSFsdfzdf

Oh shh, children. It'll only end in tears. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i don't get it

I don't get how the title ties in with the story...

and personally, it does not fit the catagory to me. the little slut was too...too accomodating for the second partner as she was the first... just because he gave her one threat does not make it reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep going

the story was good, keep writing for yourself.If these guys were so good they would be be doing Webster's instead of literotica.

GreythorneGreythorneabout 17 years ago
Anonymous? Never

It was a very good story, in my opinion. And although she never said no, her "reluctance" for Gorilla's actions were evident (look a definition of the word!!). The fact that she peaked from the experience means only her body enjoyed it.<br><br>

Don't listen to the status quo Ms Black, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and will look for more by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good story

i liked it, it was good. keep going!

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 14 years ago
No so big boys

Fortunately the tormentors couldn't have been real big boys or our little Asian beauty would been sevearly injured by such a brutal and sudden attack. But then its only a story.

Quite an erotic read and written from a brave view point too.

HouseholdGoddessHouseholdGoddessabout 12 years ago
Hmmm

Although not quite my style, it was pretty hot. Short, not so sweet, and somewhat thrilling. Despite the negative comments, the amount of ppl reading definitely says something about the audience. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to reading more, if no other reason than to see how far you push the limit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMs Black@Ms Black
I'm an occasional writer, with a big gap between my last fit of writing here. My friends are my inspiration, both their stories and my daydreams about them.