Asian Masseuse, Stereotyped Again! Ch. 03

Story Info
An uninvited guest interrupts Billy and me.
4.2k words
4.8
29.9k
56

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------------------------

Part 3 - Mother Tongue

----------------------------------------

I stepped out of the hot shower and dried myself off. When I was finished, I turned to appraise my naked body in the steamed mirror. I looked at my curves, satisfied with my slim, feminine figure. I hefted one C-cup breast before letting it fall. My tits had always attracted a lot of male attention, and I was already certain Billy liked them.

I turned to view myself in profile. Despite my petite frame and flat stomach, I had a nicely rounded ass. Not bad, I thought. I was satisfied with my shaven pussy too.

After blowdrying and styling my hair, I applied some light makeup and a sultry red lipstick, which contrasted nicely with my skin. The color also complimented the black negligee hanging by the bathroom door. Once I had slipped into it and a pair of red stilettos, I looked towards the mirror one last time.

I almost didn't recognise myself at first. My mind just registered a young, sexy Chinese girl. I was reminded, dressed as I was, of those pop-up ads for camgirls.

I had to admit... I looked fucking HOT!

Despite my growing nervousness, I felt so sexy. I winked and blew a kiss to the nymphet in the mirror before turning off the light.

I was finally ready...

I had been eagerly anticipating this evening, and it seemed that suddenly it was here.

There was a sharp knock on the door of my apartment. I looked through the peep hole into the corridor beyond.

It was him...

I subconsciously bit my lip. I began to feel that familiar heat, along with a surge of nervous energy. I felt like a child waiting to open a birthday present.

With a small smile, I realized I was the present.

I opened the front door of my apartment and simply stood there, feeling sultry and powerful. I stared at Billy, silently challenging him. He was wearing smart black trousers and a crisp white shirt, rolled up to the elbows. When he saw me, his eyes went wide with surprise. He leered at me, his eyes dwelling on my cleavage. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him roughly inside before slamming the door shut.

Within a few minutes, he had practically ripped the negligee off me. We kissed passionately, our hands groping each other wildly. He grabbed my ass and squeezed as I felt his erection pushing against me. It was a thrill to know how excited I made him.

Soon, Billy's naked body was grinding on top of mine as we lay on my bed. He nursed my exposed tits like a hungry baby. It felt divine. I had waited for this since the first day I saw his huge dick forming a one-man tent on the massage table. I felt it graze my slick pussy lips as we worked our bodies together. He gripped his shaft and gradually teased his giant cock into my wet cunt, inch by inch. I sighed deeply as I felt a man fill me completely for the first time. It was even better than I had imagined.

I knew I would be a slave to this newly discovered bliss, a feeling that only Billy could provide. My eyes rolled back in my head, I wouldn't have been surprised if they crossed. The pleasure was almost too much.

"Oh God, Billy!" I panted. "It feels so fucking GOOD!"

He proudly smiled down at me. "I've been thinking about you all week! My dick has been iron since you blew me. Now I'm gonna fuck you 'til you beg me to stop."

I looked up into his eyes defiantly.

"And... what if I don't tell you to stop?" I cooed.

He leaned down and kissed me deeply as he increased the tempo of his rutting. I moaned into his mouth. I was so aroused I could hardly focus. I clutched his back with both hands, dragging my nails over his skin.

I softly bit his earlobe before whispering to him. "Oh Billy, fuck me! Give me your big dick! Use my pussy! I want to make you cum again and again, anywhere you want!"

"... Anywhere?"

"Anywhere, sir... My pussy, my tits, my mouth, my ass... Do whatever you want with me." When I finished expressing my desire to please him, he grunted with primal satisfaction.

He knew I was his.

I couldn't believe what a slut I was for this hunk. I had fucked my dildo every night thinking about this moment, usually with my not-so-distant admirer looking on. I was practically drunk on Billy, the mental image of his big cock was enough to weaken my knees. I felt like his scent alone could turn me on. I had no desire to refuse whatever he wanted from me. I sought to please him more than any woman ever had before. I hoped that maybe he would see me as more than just a fuck buddy... although, to be honest, I would likely be more than content with that.

I caressed his powerful pecs, moving my hands to squeeze his large biceps. "Oh my, sir! You are so strong! I couldn't resist you... even if I wanted to." I said softly, with feigned helplessness.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I bit my lip lasciviously as I stared into his eyes. He began to rail my pussy, filling me as he fucked me roughly.

I thought about how clumsy and weak my ex boyfriend had been in bed. He couldn't hold a candle to this white stallion...

"You want to cum in my pussy, sir?" I asked, almost challenging him. I realized that the thought turned me on.

With gritted teeth, he pushed my wrists harder into the mattress. It hurt a little... but I liked it too.

"I'm not on birth control, sir." I said nonchalantly. "If you fill my cunt with your cum, I could get pregnant..." The thought was a wicked one. Who knew? Maybe our son would also be blessed with a huge member.

He stopped fucking me and scanned my face for a sign that I was joking. When he realized I was being candid, he said softly "You want my cum in your pussy, slut?"

"Of course not, sir! I'm a good girl! Please, please don't shoot your hot load inside my dripping, wet pussy sir!" My hands slid down to grip his ass, and my legs locked around him. I slowly licked my lips, every part of my body daring him to impregnate me.

He smiled and I felt his dick move ever-so-slightly inside of me. I looked up at him with a naive expression, acting the gullible bimbo. With one fingertip, I began to circle his tight asshole.

"You are going to pull out before you cum in my cunt, aren't you sir?..."

He groaned loudly and I felt him push in and out of me again, his eyes closed as he lost himself in the act. I could feel my own orgasm approaching. I hoped we would cum together.

"Mr. Edwards?..." I continued, basking in the power I had to arouse him so.

The tip of my finger eased into his ass as he pounded my pussy. I wanted him to feel as good as he made me feel. He sighed as I teased him.

"Do you like that, sir?" I purred.

"Yessssss!... you kinky little bitch!"

"Mmmmmmm!... Anything you want, sir. Just tell me."

He faltered, and I was somewhat surprised to notice a struggle behind his eyes. "You sure about that?..." he asked cautiously.

I nodded eagerly.

"I always wanted a girl to..." he began.

"... Yes?" I pouted innocently, batting my eyelashes at him.

"... well... to lick my ass." he finished hesitantly.

I knew without a second thought that I would gladly do it. I think even if he never asked me, I would have liked to try it at some point. It was something that really turned me on to watch but I had never wanted to do for my chump ex.

"Of course, sir... I would love to." I said with a pleased smile. No man had ever had this much control over me before.

"Good girl." He kissed me once more before rising, our tongues passionately intertwining for a brief moment.

I sat on the edge of the bed, eye-level with his 10 inch, rock-hard member. I felt so lucky to be the girl this hunk wanted to fuck. I wondered if he liked Asian women as much as I liked white men. I certainly hoped so.

As he turned around, his muscular ass was suddenly right before me.

I felt a new nervous energy as I slowly leaned forward. With one hand I grasped his cock and stroked it. With the other, I spread his cheeks a little as my mouth came closer to his tight asshole. My tongue gently brushed it and I felt his whole body jerk.

"OHHHH FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!! CHRIST!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM!... JESUS! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" he groaned loudly.

Satisfied that I knew how to turn him on with such intensity, I began to tease him, circling his hole with the tip of my tongue as I worked his rigid dick with my hand. I felt so slutty.

"OH SHIT, JIA! YOU KEEP DOING THAT, I'M GONNA CUM!"

He didn't need to tell me twice.

I started lapping at his ass, my other hand alternating between pleasuring his cock and caressing his big, full sac. At that moment, I thought I heard a noise from the other room, though I couldn't be sure. I had one thing on my mind, making this giant white dick shoot cum all over the place.

"Cum for me, sir..." I purred.

"JIA!!!" a voice I knew all too well shouted from the doorway.

Oh no...

Oh, please God, no...

I stopped dragging my tongue across Billy's ass, and turned to see my shocked 45 year old mother standing in the doorway, a luggage case beside her. She had just walked in on her supposedly 'virgin' daughter rimming a white man while giving him a reach-around.

Needless to say, she didn't appear best pleased.

My mind frantically tried to make sense of what I was seeing. How had she gotten into my apartment!?! She certainly didn't have a key!

Maybe the doorman let her in?...

FuckfuckfuckFUCK!!!

In the space of two syllables, the best fuck of my life had turned into my worst nightmare!

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!" she yelled in Mandarin, her eyes blazing.

Billy turned around, his erect dick suddenly bobbing beside my face. My Mom's eyes glanced at his cock before returning to meet my gaze. As if there was a delay in her brain processing what it had just seen, her eyes returned to his massive white dick, and her mouth fell open.

"Ai-yah!..." she muttered, almost to herself.

She was staring at his dick like she had never seen one before. I was sure she had never seen one like Billy's. I remembered the effect it had had on me...

"Mother!... I'm sorry. I didn't..." I mumbled quietly, my head bowed in abject shame. There was no excuse I could give her. I was caught in the act. I could tell Billy didn't know what to do either, though he didn't seem embarrassed in the least by being naked in front of her.

My mother didn't speak, she just stared at Billy's tool, her eyes occasionally flicking between my own and Billy's, before returning to his meat. I wondered was she also curious to know what a big one felt like. I was pretty sure I saw his cock twitch a little, getting even harder.

It seemed he loved an audience too.

With my mind racing, and as scared as I was, I decided to take a chance.

There was simply nothing left to lose.

I slowly reached out and gripped Billy's shaft. My mother gave a low gasp, her hand moving to cover her mouth. She didn't look away as my fingers started to stroke him.

My heart was pounding. Time seemed to slow. None of us said anything for at least 10 seconds as I gently pleasured Billy in front of my prudish Chinese mother.

"Why don't you sit down for a minute, Mom?..." I said softly, as I motioned to the chair in the corner of the room.

Without a word she took a step towards it, her eyes still on my hand. She sat down slowly, her hand still over her mouth. I don't think she even blinked.

I began to rub Billy's balls with my other hand, before guiding his dick into my mouth. My mother gasped again, and he groaned loudly.

"He's going to cum soon..." I said to my Mom in Mandarin without turning to face her. I licked the head of his dick and he shivered with pleasure. "Isn't it beautiful, Mom?" I said softly.

She didn't respond. I wondered what was going through her mind.

"Is that your Mom?" Billy asked me.

I nodded.

A naughty idea came to my mind then.

My mother didn't know a word of English. Maybe I could use that to my advantage... If she was complicit in the act, she would be forced to keep my secret.

I turned to her and said in Mandarin, "Mom... he wants you to suck it..."

She looked into my eyes fearfully and gave an almost imperceptible shake of her head, but she didn't voice any objection. I decided to proceed until she stopped me. That is to say, IF she stopped me...

I had never felt so much power over another woman. It was oddly thrilling.

I led Billy by his big dick until he was standing in front of her. Her hand still covered her mouth.

"Uhhh, what are we doing Jia?" Billy asked, with a dubious note in his words.

"Don't worry, she's going to suck it for you."

Billy's big cock, wet with my pussy juice was mere inches from my Mom's face. I gently removed the hand covering her mouth.

"Close your eyes, Mom..." I whispered. To my eternal amazement, she complied.

Oh my God...

I have her, I thought.

The excitement I felt was unlike anything else.

"Stick out your tongue." Again, she obeyed without the slightest protest. I almost came as I watched the unimaginable unfold right in front of me, the mental image seared into my memory for eternity, my mother debasing herself for a big white dick. I watched her prudish, sexually conservative resolve wilt in the presence of her hidden, shameful fantasy made flesh. It was the most erotic moment I had ever witnessed.

Billy and I looked on in awe as I guided his massive tool into my mother's mouth. He groaned when her tongue made contact with the sensitive head. Her body shook as she started to suck him deeper. I tried to imagine how turned on she must be.

"Jesus Jia, your Mom is a freak!... like you!"

He wasn't wrong.

Soon she was slobbering all over his dick, her eyes still tightly shut. I wondered could she tell that he had fucked me only minutes before.

In all honesty... I hoped so.

Her hand tentatively reached out to cup Billy's sac. She dragged her long, expensively polished nails over his balls lightly and he moaned.

"I'm close..." Billy grunted.

"He's going to cum, Mom..." I whispered to her in Chinese.

Either she didn't hear me, or it made no difference to her. I noticed her hand had slipped between her legs and up her skirt.

She began to take him deeper into her mouth, eventually deepthroating him. I was impressed. I wondered if she had even known she could do that before sucking such a big cock. I ran a hand down his back, my palm coming to rest on his ass. Again, I teased him playfully with a fingertip.

That seemed to be enough.

"FUUUUUCK!!! I'M CUMMING!!!" he bellowed before clenching his jaw shut.

No translation was needed.

His body went rigid, the defined muscles flexing across his abs and pecs. I saw his dick pulsing as he shot cum into my mother's throat, again and again. She didn't stop for one second. She gulped repeatedly, swallowing every drop, her other hand continuing to massage his balls.

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her as far onto his meat as he could. She gagged a little, but didn't resist.

After he pulled out, strings of saliva and cum drooled from her open mouth. With her formal suit and tied up hair, she looked like a slutty secretary who had just serviced the boss under the desk.

Billy sat back on the bed, spent from the intense orgasm.

My mother opened her eyes, and avoided mine. I watched as she tried in vain to regain her composure. She fished a tissue from her pocket and dabbed around her mouth.

Finally, she looked up at me. I stood naked in front of her, a new pride swelling inside me. I wondered if she recognized the sweet, innocent girl who had left China only a few years ago.

"Jia... I... I don't know what to say..." she began.

"Mom... it's ok." I said reassuringly. "I'm glad. Believe me, I understand what it feels like... It's hard to refuse that!"

She giggled a little before shaking her head. She knew she should reprimand me, but I guessed that the fresh cum in her mouth tasted like hypocrisy.

I knelt before her and took her hands in mine. I looked into her eyes, simultaneously seeing both my over-protective mother and an attractive older woman with unplumbed sexual depths... and unspoken fantasies.

I felt closer to her than I ever had before.

"Mom, I love you, and I don't want to argue with you. But... right now... I really need to fuck Billy."

She nodded shyly, her eyes downcast. She understood the heat I felt.

"So... you can either go to the cafe on the corner of the block, order a cup of tea, and return in about an hour... or... you can strip naked and use my vibrator while you wait for a turn on Billy's big white cock..." I offered with a depraved grin.

She looked up at me then, and I saw a reflection of my own mischevious lust.

"... Why should you get to fuck him first!?! I'm the one who just swallowed a pint of his cum!" she retorted with her usual acerbic wit.

We both laughed, and I helped her rise to her feet.

Billy just watched wordlessly as I began to undress my mother. The tasteful bespoke suit she wore was soon draped over the chair. She let her beautiful silky fair fall loose around her shoulders. Soon she stood in just her white bra and panties. I admired her curvy body silently as I unclipped her bra. As I stood behind her, I ogled her full, round ass. I wondered what it would be like to watch her get spanked over a man's knee.

As she let it fall to the ground, I stared as her large D cup breasts. She was so sexy. I had an urge to touch her, but I didn't want to ruin the moment. My mom may be up for big white cock, but that didn't mean she would experiment with her own daughter. When he saw her tits, Billy whistled softly. His cock came back to life.

"Ai-yah, Jia!" my mother exclaimed again as her eyes appraised Billy. "What a heavenly cock he has... And a beautiful body too!... But his face... so UGLY!"

The two of us tittered as he looked on, non-plussed. "What's so funny?" he asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh nothing. My mother wanted to know if you had any cum left."

He grinned broadly, his semi-erect member swelling again.

Once we were both naked, I pushed Billy onto his back before climbing on top of him. He gripped his shaft and lined it up with my aching pussy. I grinded on him, my wet pussy lips coating his dick. His hands groped my tits. When I pushed back, he slid inside me and I moaned like a whore.

My mother lay beside us as we fucked. Her legs were spread and she had my vibrator stimulating her clit. She watched in fascination as her daughter fucked a big white cock.

With my hands on Billy's strong chest, I rocked back and forth on his dick. I looked down at my mother beside him, her big tits jiggling as she pleasured herself. I had another sudden desire to suck them. I felt Billy's dick fill me once more and a powerful orgasm overtook me.

"FUCK ME BILLY!" I cried out. He twisted my nipples roughly, intensifying the sensation. I heard my mother begin to moan as she came too, our guttural noises filling the room. I reached out impulsively and grabbed one of my mother's big tits, squeezing it as I felt the pleasure moving through my body.

I collapsed onto Billy after I came, my entire body shuddering as he fucked my sensitive pussy softly.

I looked over at my Mom, my hand still resting on her breast. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, a playful glint behind her eyes.

"My turn."

----------------------------------------

I watched as Billy climbed on top of my mother, and felt equally aroused and jealous as he began to ravage her. She moaned when he entered her, and I thought about how good it had felt to take a big dick for the first time. I don't know if I imagined it, but he seemed to fuck her with a greater urgency than he had with me. He squeezed her full tits and sucked on her nipples as I lay beside them, sliding my dildo in and out of my wet pussy.

12