Asian Masseuse, Stereotyped Again! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked when my mother began to talk dirty to him in Mandarin.

"Mmmmmmm... That's it... Suck on my big tits, American... Give me your big dick! I want you to fuck my wet pussy, like you fucked my slut daughter!"

Her words turned me on profoundly. I had never heard her speak like that before.

She wrapped her legs around Billy and she guided his mouth to hers. They began kissing passionately, their tongues dancing as they gave in to lust.

Billy, sensing her frenzied desire, responded to her in English. "You like that, don't you, you dirty slut? You like taking a real man's dick for once... I bet your husband can't satisfy a whore like you, can he? What kind of nasty bitch takes the same cock her daughter did, only a minute ago?... You dirty little whore!"

They kissed again with the same intensity, and her arms wrapped around him. She dragged her long nails down Billy's back, leaving red marks. I wondered if they even remembered that they weren't alone.

They rutted like animals and from their moans, I guessed they were both close to cumming.

As was I.

"OH GOD!!!" Billy cried out. "I'M GONNA CUM!!!"

"OH FUCK!!!" my mother cried out. "I'M CUMMING!!!"

I felt my own orgasm building as I watched Billy empty his full balls into my prudish Mom's eager pussy. She moaned into his ear like a good slut, her face an image of pure sexual release. She clung to him as he continued to fuck her, his seed shooting deep inside her, again and again, until he was spent.

I came on my dildo, envious of the fucking my mother was getting. For some reason, the thought of a white man cumming inside her, despite her years of negative comments about Western men, made me unbelievably horny. When it came down to it, she was just another slut for big white cock.

After a few minutes of recovery on the bed, Billy asked if he could shower before the next round. I threw him a towel and he padded off to the bathroom.

I lay beside my mother, both of us naked and glistening with sweat. We looked at each other in a new light, neither sure what to say.

We heard Billy turn on the shower from the next room. My mother reached out and took my hand. We just held hands for a while, staring into each other's eyes, slowly re-defining our relationship.

A line had been crossed, but neither of us knew exactly what that meant to the other person.

So I was more than a little shocked when she moved my hand to her breast, and squeezed. Her expression never changed, her eyes betrayed nothing. Feeling emboldened, I cupped her breast and flicked her nipple. She moaned ever-so-softly.

She looked in my eyes, and brushed my cheek with the back of her hand. My heart was racing, even more than it had with Billy.

"You are a beautiful girl, Jia..." she said. Compliments were not usually forthcoming with my mother. I watched her ample chest rise and fall as her breathing quickened.

As I looked at her, her legs parted slowly. We both looked down at her pussy, slick with her juices. With her other hand, she reached down and spread her labia. A milky pearl of Billy's cum formed as his seed began to drip from her pussy.

I subconsciously licked my lips.

"Quickly..." she whispered. "... before he comes back..."

12