All Comments on 'Asian Masseuse, Stereotyped Again! Ch. 03'

by Unbearable_Desire

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxalmost 2 years ago

so basically - you gonna stop doing ` My Japanese Mom,My Boyfriend's B.W.C. ` ........

than somebody else needs swoop along take that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot twist. Didn't see that coming. Keep up the good work.

hreckerhreckeralmost 2 years ago

Keep this story going!

Unbearable_DesireUnbearable_Desirealmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Crank, you are BY FAR my most impatient fan. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I don't enjoy being continually pressured / criticized for not meeting your specific expectations. I'm an artist, I have to work in my own way.

I said on another comment section that I would return to 'MJM, MBF's BWC' after finishing this trilogy. Now that it is complete, I aim to have the next instalment finished within 2 weeks. Please bear with me.

U_D

notconcernednotconcernedalmost 2 years ago

Overall the sex and white/asian dynamics were good, but not really clear on why Billy just suddenly showed up. A bit more background or build up might have been nice.

Also the daughter/mom trope felt a bit forced. I don't mean it in a negative way but the mom insert seemed like it was just to humiliate another weak Asian woman--just because she's never seen a bwc and has a bossy daughter.

I still think this series has potential and I do enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was hanging out for this chapter and it delivered. Just wish it was longer.

Unbearable_DesireUnbearable_Desirealmost 2 years agoAuthor

@notconcerned

I understand your points though I respectfully stand by my choices.

In film, for example, its fairly common to have such situations (where the viewer is left to assume the most obvious likelihood). In this case, that Billy and Jia had arranged to meet at hers.

Also I don't mean to imply that Asian women are in any way weak. My work is focused on Asian women and white men, though I dont believe Asian women are different to any others. It is simply my own sexual preference, the coupling that I find most arousing. I believe I could easily change the ethnicities in my stories and I dont believe the crux of each story would be lost.

Thank you for the feedback regardless, I do want to become the best writer I can be. Take care.

U_D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your my new favorite author, thanks for the stories:)

kiwi857kiwi857almost 2 years ago

Very hot-- every man's dream. I love Asian women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More mom and daughter creampied by boyfriend

writeroticawriteroticaover 1 year ago

Another effin home run out of the park, U_D!!

I luv how you manage to always weave your "prudish Chinese mom" into most of your stories and how she goes from prim and proper to slut for BWC and her daughter's pussy. Looking forward to the next chapter in this series.

Writerotica/Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, incredibly hot sex scenes, and a refreshingly realistic depiction of women. The juxtaposition of the main characters desire is incredible consistent with a woman's attraction: a slovenly lecherous man unto revulsion and a fit, commanding man unto wantonness. Thanks for sharing this story. 5/5

(Also, thanks for having a story that isn't about a crappy woman dissing all over a guy)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG you hit every sexual thrill I've every wanted. I have to read all of your stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent series! Thank you for writing and posting your stories. I was interested to read the comments; to pick up on an earlier thread, I didn’t experience Jia’s mom as being weak or humiliated. She had already been portrayed as very strong, so I found her response making me think about her past (like Jia’s said), her passions, what might be revealed about her character. As I write this, it occurs to me that maybe some of Jia’s sexual traits were actually inherited from her mom.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story right to the end.

mustang123mustang1236 months ago

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnbearable_Desire@Unbearable_Desire
https://twitter.com/UnbearablDesire https://discord.gg/QKHFnB9UUN https://eroticacustomised.com/Writer/UnbearableDesires <<Commission a story at EC YO YO YO!!! U_D BE BACK, BEBBE!!! 😅 Just published my 2nd triumph de force on Amazon! "KOREAN MILF vs FRAT HOUSE" https:...